Graduation and... Ch. 10

Story Info
Bobby and Paula, the morning after the prom.
1.8k words
4.65
37.4k
1
0

Part 10 of the 29 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/08/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

A bit later in the morning, Bobby woke up alone in the hotel bed. Delightful memories of what Paula and he had done after they got to the room the night before flooded his mind. But where was Paula? When he heard the shower running, he knew.

Passion rose in him again. He slid out of bed and headed for the bathroom. Playing in the shower with a beautiful woman was one of the young man's favorite activities.

He walked into the bathroom and saw the general shape of Paula's nude lithe body through the steamy pebbled glass shower doors. His cock grew stiffer as he watched her indistinct form go through the motions of bathing. He glanced at the counter. A bag containing his date's feminine accoutrements was lying on it.

Bobby opened the shower door and Paula turned, looking startled. Then she smiled at him. "I..I hope you don't mind," she said. "You were sound asleep and I felt kind of yukky, so I thought I'd take a shower."

"You mind if I join you?" Bobby asked.

Paula smiled. "Why should I?" she said. "You probably need a shower as bad as I did, don't you?" She reached for the soap and when she did her breasts, which Bobby couldn't get enough of fondling and sucking, moved delightfully.

When she straightened, Bobby took the washcloth from her. "Let me do that," he said.

Paula grinned at him and said, "Actually, I was almost finished, but..." She glanced down at his erect cock. "Why not?"

Bobby lathered the cloth and began washing her, paying very fastidious attention to her breasts. Her nipples--which were large and succulent when she was aroused--rapidly grew hard, poking through the white suds coating most of her body.

"I..." Paula murmured. She clutched his arm. "Ahhh!...Don't stop. Ahhhhhhh!!! Oh, God, Bobby! I can't believe how wild this is!"

Bobby covered her lips with his. Her mouth opened, her arms slid around him, and their tongues lashed. Her body pressed against his, trapping his rigid cock against her soft belly. He slid the washcloth down her back and cupped her bottom.

When the kiss ended, Paula took the washcloth from him. "Now it's my turn," she said, her voice husky. She got the cloth even more full of lather than he'd had it, then she began washing him. Paula slid the soapy washrag down to Bobby's rigid cock and bathed it more thoroughly than it had ever been bathed before. By the time she finished, Bobby's legs were shaking and he felt as if he'd come any second.

"You keep that up," he gasped, "I'm gonna have an accident."

"I don't think I'd like that," Paula murmured, continuing to clutch his erect member in her warm hand. "That would be a real shame." She released him, turned, and bent over. "Come on, Bobby, put it in me!" she ordered.

Bobby grasped his cock, centered it on her opening, and drove into her.

"Yesssss!!! Oh, God, Yessssss!!!" Paula hissed when her lover's shaft plunged deep into her.

Slowly, fighting for control, Bobby began to slide his cock in and out of Paula's tight opening. It felt wonderful! He leaned forward over her back and grasped her breasts.

Paula groaned with delight and pressed backward, trying to take him still deeper into her. "I...I'm not going to be able to wait long if...Ohhhhhhhh!!! Nowwwwwwwwww!!!!" she groaned. "Nowwwwwwww, Bobby!!! Nowwwwwww!!! Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" Her body stiffened and she began to shudder when ecstasy once more swept through her.

The rhythmic vibration of Paula's opening around Bobby's embedded cock was more than he could take. Clutching her breasts, he exploded, moaning with joy. "Unnnnhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" he bawled, his body quivering, "Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" Torrents of hot come jetted into his lover.

It was a quite a while after they finished before either of them could stand without help.

When they at last were able to use their legs, Paula turned, moved against Bobby, put her arms around him, and laid her head on his chest. "God, Bobby, you are so awesome!" she murmured. "I...I can't get enough of you. The minute you touch me I want you inside me!"

"I feel the same way," Bobby told her.

Paula looked at him and smiled. "You know, we ought to get out of the shower before we wrinkle," she giggled.

They did, playfully toweling each other dry. Then, while Paula finished all the things women have to do in the bathroom to get ready for the day, Bobby got got dressed.

"As soon as I'm done, we can get some breakfast," Paula said, brushing and drying her hair with an electric hair dryer that was built into the bathroom wall. She was nude, and watching her body move as she went about drying her hair and putting on makeup caused Bobby's cock to get rock-hard again. He unzipped his pants, walked into the bathroom, moved behind Paula, pushed her forward so she was bent over the counter, and jammed his cock into her.

"Bobbeeee!!! Oh, God!!! Oh, God!!!" Paula groaned. Her body shook from his pistoning movements and deep inside she sensed the start of an orgasm. "Ohhhhhhh!!! Ohhhhhhhhhh!!! Bobby!!! Bobby!!!" she cried. "I don't believe it!!! I'm...I'm gonna come again!!! Ohhhhhhh!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhh!!! I...I'm commmminnnnngggggg!!! I'm commminnnngggggg!!!!!!!" Her body began vibrating, then she experienced blissful swells of pleasure washing over her and her legs went weak. If Bobby hadn't been pressing her against the counter, she'd have fallen.

"Yeahhhhh!!! Oh, yeahhhhhhh!!!" Bobby cried when his hot, sticky cream jetted into Paula.

Bobby leaned against the lithe, lovely blonde, allowing his body to calm, feeling her calm, too. Slowly, his rampant cock withered and slid from the clutching grip of her vagina.

Paula turned to face Bobby. As the juices he'd pumped into her began to trickle down her legs, she hugged him and kissed him. "I don't believe you did that!" she gushed. "God! You make me feel so wild!

"You make me feel pretty wild, too," Bobby replied.

"Now I have to get cleaned up again," Paula giggled. Her body was still tingling from Bobby's delightful ambush. She never wanted to stop feeling this way!

While Paula took a second shower, Bobby sat on the bed and watched TV. Then Paula emerged from the bathroom, wearing a turquoise long shirt, belted at the waist; and snug jeans. Smiling, she walked across the room, bent and kissed him on the cheek, then she moved to the sliding glass door that looked out over the parking lot. "I can't believe what a wonderful time last night and today have been," she said softly. "I...I don't really want to go home."

Bobby got off the bed, walked to her and put his arms around her from behind. She leaned into his embrace and felt his swelling cock press against her ass. "Oh! My God, Bobby! I don't believe it! You can't be hard again!" she exclaimed, moving her bottom, proving to herself that he, in fact, was.

Bobby massaged Paula's breasts through her blouse and she moaned softly. "Is it always going to be like this between us?" she murmured. "You touch me and I need you?"

"I hope so," Bobby said, "I think it's a nice way to be, don't you?"

"Yesss!" Paula replied. She felt as if she were melting in his arms.

Bobby unbuttoned her blouse and his hands slid onto her breasts, which were sheathed in a lacy white bra.

Paula moaned softly and her head fell against his shoulder. "This...this is so crazy!" she cooed. "We're really out of control!"

"Are you complaining?" Bobby asked, delighted to discover her bra had the clasp in front between her gorgeous breasts. He unhooked the clasp and his hands covered her lovely jellied orbs.

"God, Bobby!" Paula groaned, shaking, "You always make me feel so good!"

Bobby twirled her nipples with his thumbs and forefingers. The fleshy buds extended and hardened. Her hands slid between them, searching for his cock. She managed to get his fly open, then her warm hands moved inside his pants onto the rigid shaft and it was Bobby's turn to groan.

"How can you be so turned on?" she gasped. "God! It seems like we haven't stopped making love since we got here last night!"

"You have that effect on me!" Bobby gasped as she stroked his rock-hard pole. He had to have her! He backed to the bed, released his grip on her breasts, and turned her to face him. Their lips fused in a passionate, fiery kiss, tongues lashing. Bobby let himself fall backward onto the bed, pulling Paula atop him. As they fell, the kiss continued.

While they lay there kissing, Paula grabbed Bobby's cock and stroked it while he struggled to remove her clothes. He had a bit of difficulty getting her clothes off, but he did finally manage, somehow, to get Paula's lovely form bare. They were both experiencing the same level of urgency they'd known the night before.

Paula rolled atop him, her mouth capturing his.

Bobby's hands roamed her bare back and bottom, caressing her soft, silken, warm flesh.

Her hands encircled his rigid cock and before he realized what she was doing, his hard-on was sliding into her. Her tightness and warmth gripped him, sending a shudder of delight through him. Paula pushed herself up on her arms and began moving her hips. The tremendously exciting experience they were sharing was made even more wonderful for Bobby by the way Paula's hard-nippled breasts danced in front of his face as she rode him.

"It feels like you're in me all the way to my throat!" Paula gurgled, continuing her insistent, delightful movements.

Bobby took her dancing breasts in his hands and began thumbing the stiffened tips.

Paula's eyes closed and her head rolled back. "God! You do know exactly how to make me feel good, don't you?" she groaned, the motions of her hips becoming more urgent.

"I just do what feels good to me," Bobby replied, lifting his hips, driving his cock as far into her as it would go.

Paula stiffened and the vibrations Bobby had come to know so well began rocking her. "Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Uhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" Cries of ecstasy exploded from her and her hips went wild, thrashing on his middle. "Ahhhhhhhh!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!" she screamed, convulsing with joy. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!"

"Yeahhhhhhhh!!! Oh, Paula, yeahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!" Bobby groaned, erupting into her like a volcano.

Spent, Paula collapsed and lay atop Bobby, her breath still raspy from their wild exertions. Bobby held her tightly.

After a few moments, Paula raised her head, looked down at Bobby fondly, then she kissed him. "We really do have to leave, don't we?" she asked.

Bobby nodded. "We've got to be out of the room by eleven," he said.

Another kiss, then she pushed herself off him, and sat up. "I don't believe it. I need another shower. You got me all sticky again," she said, then she smiled at him. "And this time, you stay out here. Making love in the shower is fun, but if we're going to make check-out, we haven't got time to fool around any more."

"Yes, ma'am," Bobby said. He watched Paula walk toward the bathroom and sighed.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers