Graduation and... Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

"You...you aren't mad at me?" Stacey asked.

"Mad at you!" Nicole exclaimed. "Stacey! You just made me feel wonderful! How could I be mad at you?" She pulled the young man against her and covered his mouth with hers.

Their hands began moving over each other's bare flesh and arousal began to grow in both of them again.

"I...ahhhhh...I think Bobby was right," Nicole thought, trembling, as the young man's hands moved over her, "Stacey will definitely be able to take care of everything he took care of! Wonderfully!"

Stacey had been afraid Mrs. Everett would want to stop after they made love, but that wasn't what happened. Instead, Nicole - she had insisted he call her that - urged him to explore every inch of her body. He loved doing it and she really seemed to like having him do it. Her breasts were fantastic! Her skin was so soft, silky, and warm! Her ass was incredible! Just touching it made him rock-hard! Stacey was picking up the lessons of loving fast, and never had education been more exciting! He knew for sure she didn't plan on stopping when she began sucking his cock again. His organ expanded and grew, filling her mouth, roaring back to throbbing life.

"From the back," Nicole said, abandoning his cock and getting on her knees. "This time, take me from the back, Stacey!"

Stacey took one look at his lover's delightful body as she knelt on the bed next to him. Her succulent breasts hung under her, their tips straining toward the bed, and her beautifully formed bottom beckoned him. He moved behind her, then he plowed his cock into her like a roaring bull.

"Gahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" Nicole groaned when the young man's cock again invaded her body. She couldn't get enough of him! She never wanted this to end!

Muscles straining, Stacey lunged into Mrs. Everett, feeling her body shake, enjoying the friction of her snug vagina on his hard cock. He heard her mewls of delight, felt her body quiver, and lunged into her even harder. He'd come so much already, he wasn't sure he'd ever be able to come again! But his cock was hard and felt as if it would stay that way forever!

Nicole had lost count of the number of orgasms she'd had since she and Stacey began. They all blended into one long spiraling, joyous, whirl of fabulous sensation. And he was still doing it! Her young lover's hips slapped against her thighs as he repeatedly sank his cock into her. His hands cupped and squeezed her dangling breasts, making her crazier and crazier with need!

"Stacey!!! Oh, God, Stacey!!!" Nicole moaned, "Yessss!!! Oh, lover, yesssssss!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Stacey!!!!! Stacey!!!!! Stacey!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! I'm commmmiiiiinnnnnnnnnggggggg!!!! I'm commmmmmmmiiiiinnnnnnnngggggggggg agggggainnnnnn!!!! Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" Once again, her body exploded into paroxysms of bliss.

Stacey felt Nicole's vagina spasming, clasping his cock, as she sank to the bed, weak from coming. He kept his hips moving, his cudgel plowing into her, his powerful hips a blur.

"Oh!!! Oh!!!! Oh!!!! Oh!!!! Oh!!!!" Nicole gasped as her young lover's thrusts continued. Wasn't he ever going to stop? She wasn't sure she'd be able to walk again after today!

Stacey sensed the growing tension deep in his body. He was going to come again! On he went, his body a pile-driver, pounding joy into his lover's body.

Nicole wasn't sure she could stand much more! Stacey was fucking her hard, driving her head against the pillow. She couldn't understand how he could keep going so long. If he kept it up much longer, she was liable to...

"Nicole!!! Oh, God!!!! Mrs. Everett!!!!" Stacey screamed as he erupted, his pleasure exquisite, almost painful. "Mrs. Everettttt!!! Oh, God!!! Gahhhhhhhh!!!!"

"Eeeeeeeahhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Yesssssssss!!!!" Nicole cried. "Yesssssssss!!! Agggggggggainnnnnnnnn!!! Oh, God!!! Agggggainnnnnnn!!!" Nicole's shrieks of joy echoed through her house as her teen lover hosed her insides, triggering still another intense orgasm.

"Stacey, I'm sorry, but my husband will be home soon," Nicole told the exhausted young man a bit later. "You better go." She leaned over him and kissed him. "I wish you didn't have to."

Stacey pulled his lover's mouth to his, and their lips joined in a deep, heated kiss. "That's OK," he told her when the kiss ended, "I understand."

He lay there, watching, as Nicole got off the bed and stood there, her ripe, firm body displayed for him. Then she bent over, picked up her dress, and slipped into it.

Nicole was acutely aware of her new teenage lover's admiring gaze. "You know, Stacey," she said, "I think you better come over again tomorrow..."

"I sure will!" Stacey replied.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers
12