Graduation and... Ch. 15

Story Info
Helen and Joe keep going.
1.6k words
4.64
32.9k
1
0

Part 15 of the 29 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/08/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

Settled in Joe's car, they drove out of the parking lot and headed back to Helen's house.

While the rolled down the street, Helen slid over next to Joe and began to stroke his leg.

"You keep that up, and I'm liable to have an accident," he said, his voice hoarse.

"I owe you," Helen whispered, stroking his already-stirring cock. "I owe you big time." She loved how his organ grew and swelled as she teased it through the fabric of his slacks. She unzipped his pants, reached inside them, and took the swollen lance in her hand.

"My God, woman!" Joe gulped, "Do you have any idea what you're doing to me?"

"From the feel of things, I'd say I'm turning you on," Helen replied calmly.

"How...how am I supposed to drive?" Joe croaked.

"You could always park somewhere," Helen told him.

"Here?" Joe asked, "In the middle of town?

"That's your problem," Helen said. She finished pulling his erection out of his pants. She almost giggled. It looked obscene sticking out from his fully-clothed body. She began to stroke it gently and could feel it throbbing.

They approached a rest area. Joe pulled in, parked near the back, and shut off the engine. "I sure as hell hope none of the patrol units swing through here tonight," he gasped while Helen's hand continue rubbing up and down on his shaft.

Helen used Joe's erection as a handle and urged him to turn toward her. After he did, she bent down and licked the florid, arrow-shaped tip of his cock, tasting the salty, acrid taste of his excitement.

"Ohhhhh!!!" Joe exclaimed, thrusting his hips forward, trying to get Helen to take more of him in her mouth.

"I can't believe I'm doing this!" Helen thought as Joe's massive, swollen wand slid between her lips. "Here I am, in a highway rest area, giving a blow job to a man I only met today."

She didn't care. She wanted to give Joe as much pleasure as he'd given her. She took as much of him as she could in her mouth, then began to move her head up and down, fucking him with her mouth. Her hands cupped and fondled his balls. She could hear the big man's gasps and moans of pleasure and could feel his body shaking. Delighted, she kept on doing what she was doing.

"Ohhhhh!!!" Joe cried, "Jesus, Helen, that's incredible!!!!! My God!!!! Please!!! Please!!! Don't stop!!!!! Don't stop!!!!"

Lights swept through the their car as other cars entered and left the rest area. The chance of being discovered here was probably just as high as it had been in the restaurant. Helen slid one hand under her skirt, into her panties, and began caressing her vagina and clit. Soon she, too, was shaking with excitement.

"Ahhhhh!!!! Ahhhhh!!!" Joe groaned as his hot fluids jetted into Helen's mouth. "Ohhhhh!!!!! Ohhhhh!!!!" His penis throbbed and jerked.

Helen swallowed as fast as she could, but felt some of his juices oozing out of her mouth. "Mmmmmmpphhhh!!!! Mmmmmmpphhhh!!!" she moaned around his shaft as her orgasm, brought on by a combination of contact with him and her own stimulation of her body, swept through her, filling her with the sparkling, dancing electricity of passion.

Hungrily, she licked and sucked every drop of his juices she could get and Joe responded with continued moans and gasps. Finally, she allowed his now-limp cock to slide from her mouth. Picking it up gently, she planted a soft kiss on the tip, then she tucked it back inside his pants and sat back on her heels, looked up at him, and smiled.

Joe lay sprawled on the car seat, looking spent, his once-neat three-piece suit wrinkled, his pants unzipped. His face was beaded with sweat, and his chest heaved.

"There!" Helen said, "Now we're even."

Joe pulled himself behind the steering wheel, zipped up his pants, and looked at Helen, who'd gotten back up on the seat. "You think so?" he said. "Wait until we get back to the house."

Helen slid over and snuggled against him. "I can't wait," she murmured.

Joe started the car and continued their trip back to her house. He parked in the driveway, and they got out and walked to the house. Helen handed Joe the keys, he opened the door and she slid by him, kissing him lightly on the cheek as she did. He swatted at her bottom, then turned to close and lock the door.

By the time Joe finished locking the door, Helen had undressed and stood in the living room, nude and smiling.

"Well," Joe said softly. His eyes travelled over her body and as they did, they filled with adoration. He walked across the room to her. "Anxious, aren't we?" he said.

"Uh-huh," Helen replied. She put her arms over her head, stretched, and saw desire flare in his eyes. "But I've got to brush my teeth before we do anything." Aware Joe's eyes were affixed to her, she turned and walked to the bathroom. She could feel her breasts bobbing softly as she went, and made sure she wiggled her ass.

In the bathroom, she stood at the sink and began to brush her teeth. She looked up and, in the mirror, saw Joe come into the bathroom and stand behind her. She leaned over the sink, and he began stroking her back with long, feather-light strokes.

"Mmmmppphhh!!!" Helen murmured as Joe's hands sent superb sensations roaring through her.

Joe placed a kiss at the base of her neck, then he slowly began to kiss and lick his way down her elegantly curved back. Sensations, delicious and warming, began to fill Helen. Her body once again welcomed his touch.

While his lips made their maddeningly delightful journey down her back, Joe's hands stroked her legs and buttocks. Her legs began to get rubbery. Helen dropped the toothbrush and braced herself on the bathroom counter with her hands. It didn't take long before Joe's caresses had her trembling and she felt as if she were on fire! Was there no end to his ability to arouse her?

"Ohhhhh!!!!" she exclaimed as his lips teased the dimples located in the small of her back, then moved to the cleft between her wondrously shaped buttocks. He spread the firm globes of flesh gently with his hands and licked between them.

"My God!" Helen exclaimed, quivering, "That's wonderful!" Lower and lower Joe's tongue moved, propelling her desire higher and higher. She was babbling wildly and had bent further over the counter, opening herself to him even more, presenting her vagina for his attentions.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" Helen cried when Joe's tongue circled and briefly probed her anus. Coherent speech was beyond her. All she could do was moan, overcome with the sensations which were a consequence of this what Joe was doing to her. His tongue continued to probe and delve into her still-virginal opening.

Helen was, by now, lying on the counter, her legs hanging limp. The cool counter-top felt good against her super-heated body. "Ahhhhh!!!" she grunted when Joe's tongue moved downward and parted the folds of her vagina. She was once again more turned on than she thought it possible to be without coming. "Please!!! Gotta come!!! Gotta come!!! Joe!!! Oh, please, Joe!!! Make me come!!! I need to come!!!" she begged.

Something hard began to enter her. It was Joe's finger, not his cock, but Helen didn't care. Whatever it took to make her come! After the finger moved around inside her for a while, stirring her to still higher pinnacles of need, it left and began to tease her rear opening. She was startled to discover that the new explorations felt incredibly good!

"Ohhhh!!!" she moaned, her hips writhing and twitching, then there was pressure - not unpleasant - as Joe's finger slowly began infiltrating her anus. She felt Joe move, then the head of his penis was at her vagina and began entering her, slowly, wonderfully.

"Yesssss!!! Oh, Joe!!! Yesssss!!! I need you!!!! Put it in meeeeee!!!! Put it in meeeeee!!" she whimpered.

Finally he began to drive into her, inundating her with sensations beyond description. She couldn't focus, all she could do was feel unbelievable rapture. Every place something touched her body, an intense input of pleasure resulted. Her hips rocked in time with Joe's slow, insistent thrusts. She felt something different, too. As her hips moved, she became aware there were strange, but delectable, feelings coming from her ass as Joe kept pressing his finger deeper and deeper into her there.

"He's finger-fucking my ass!!!" Helen thought when she finally realized what was happening. It felt so goddamn good! Sparks of delight began to fly between her pillaged openings.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!" Helen babbled, "It's...It's...Oh, God, Joe!!! Oh, God!!! Take meeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Take meeeeeeeeeeee!!!! Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Yesssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!" Her body bucked wildly as the most intense orgasm she'd shared with Joe yet exploded.

"Now!!! Oh, yes!!! Now!!! Take it, baby, take it!!!" Joe cried, erupting into her like a volcano. His free hand grasped her hip, holding her against him as he pumped out his passion.

Finally Joe straightened and as he did his cock slid from her. He grasped Helen by the breasts and pulled her up. She leaned back against him weakly.

"You're going to have to hold me, I think," she said, "I'm not sure I can stand."

Joe scooped her up in his arms, carried her to the bed and laid her gently on it. He slid in next to her, turned off the lights, and took her in his arms. It didn't take long for them to fall asleep.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers