Graduation and... Ch. 16

Story Info
Rod Tillman meets Carol's daughter Karla.
3.6k words
4.51
46.3k
1
0

Part 16 of the 29 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/08/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

Rod Tillman was in a rush. Carol Dickinson called him at his office at school and invited him to her house for the afternoon. "I'm just sitting here alone," she purred into the phone, "and I'm at loose ends. You think you might know some way of alleviating my boredom?"

"You better believe I do," Rod replied, smiling. His cock was already getting hard, just from hearing her voice.

"You know where I live," Carol said, then the phone went dead.

Ten minutes later, Rod parked outside the Dickinson house and went inside. He was shocked to find Carol and her teen-age daughter Karla, both naked, locked in an embrace on the king-sized bed in the master bedroom.

"What...what's this?" Rod stammered, gaping at the gorgeous nude women who lay there smiling at him.

"Karla wants to play, too," Carol said, her husky voice vibrant with passion. "Do you mind?"

"Not if you don't," Rod replied.

The women gracefully got off the bed, walked to him and their slim hands began unfastening his clothes. Karla was a miniature version of her mother, with the same smooth skin and long, shiny black hair. Her face closely resembled her mother's. Her young body was slim, her breasts budding mounds of flesh capped by tiny nipples. Where her slim legs and body met, there was only a hint of pubic hair. Just looking at her made Rod's heart pound.

"You were right, Mom!" Karla exclaimed. The girl dropped to her knees in front of Rod and took his erect cock in her small hands. "He's huge!"

Carol was kissing his chest, her lips and tongue darting around, doing wild things to his nipples. "Breaking her in?" Rod asked, his body trembling from their joint assault.

"Why not?" Carol replied. "Isn't it better that she learns this way than from some teen-age clod in the back of a car?"

"Let's get in bed," Rod said, his voice cracking. "If we don't, I'm going to fall over."

The three of them quickly formed a tangle of writhing, seeking bodies on the king-sized bed in the middle of the room. The slim teenager continued caressing Rod's erection and balls. Her mother kissed him and kept playing with his nipples. Sensations unlike anything he'd ever felt before rushed through his body. Everywhere his hands reached, they came in contact with hot female flesh.

"I want to fuck you!!" Rod told Carol. "Please!" The teenager's ministrations to his cock had him ready to explode.

"Of course, my love," Carol said. She urged her daughter aside and straddled Rod. Karla held his cock in her little hand and guided it into her mother's body. Rod groaned loudly as the woman sank down on him.

"You are excited, aren't you, love?" Carol purred, her voice husky. "It feels like you're splitting me open!"

"What about me?" Karla protested. "I wanna come, too!"

"Sit on his face," Carol told her daughter, "Let him eat you."

The slim teen moved over Rod's face, then she began to squat down. As she did, the silky insides of her thighs rubbed his cheeks. He gripped her lean hips, pulled her hot, wet pussy down to his mouth, and began licking, sucking, and thrusting his tongue up into her. Faintly, he could hear her squeal with delight and felt her hips move.

Rod couldn't see Karla and Carol reach for each other's breasts, their slim hands pulling on each other's tender nipples. The women's mouths joined in a torrid kiss. They were an erotic, passionate triangle, with Rod the base and the slim, dark-haired women forming sides. All three bodies jerked and shook as ecstasy filled them. Though Karla's thighs and cunt impaired his hearing, Rod could still hear the women scream when they came.

"Gahhhhhhhhhh!!!! Gahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Fuck meeeeeeee!!!! Eat meeeeeeeee!!! Commmminnnnnggggg!!! Oh, God, commmminnnnnggggg!!! Too gooooooddddd!!! Ohhhhhhhh!!! Ohhhhhhhhhh!!!!" Carol's throaty voice and her daughter's higher one blended into one ecstatic duet of joy as they reached a joint crescendo of passion.

Rod felt heat flowing up from his loins, through his rigid cock, and into Carol's convulsing vagina when he joined his partners in orgasm. Karla's hips went wild, rocking his head. Her mother's hips pounded him, meeting the powerful upward thrusts of his hips.

For quite a while after they finished, they lay together on the bed, the two women on either side of Rod, who found being the filling of a human sandwich one of the more delightful experiences he'd ever had.

Finally Carol stirred, raised up on her elbow, and looked down at Rod. "Why don't you show Karla how good that big cock of yours feels?" she whispered, licking his ear after she said it. "I want to watch."

Carol slid back on the bed and Rod felt her body break contact with his. He rolled on his side and drew the slim teenager into his arms. Their lips met and, mouths open, their tongues duelled. Rod felt the fires of lust begin to re-ignite and his cock began to stiffen and press against the slim girl's flat belly.

"Ohhh!!! Mr. Tillman!!" Karla murmured, breaking the kiss. "You're turning me on again!! Are you really going to fuck me?"

"I'm going to fuck your pretty little ass off!!" Rod told her. He kissed his way down her slim neck, onto her chest. His lips and tongue left a trail of wetness as he kissed and fondled her young, barely-formed breasts, drawing the nipples out, then chewing them lightly with his teeth. While he held one of the tips between his teeth, he lashed it with his tongue.

"Oh, God!!! This is freaky!!! Mr. Tillman, you're making me feel really awesome!!!! Suck my titties!!! Oh, jeez, suck my titties!!!" Karla keened as her body writhed against his.

Carol sat on the bed, long, her slim legs tucked under her, watching the erotic performance unfolding before her eyes. Without realizing she was doing it, one of her hands began caressing one of her breasts, the fingers twirling her stiff nipple. Her other hand slid down over her pussy and began to play with her clit.

Rod's lips, tongue, and hands moved over Karla's trembling body, pausing to inspect and probe her delightful navel, then moving through the sparse furze surrounding her pussy. What little pubic hair she had was matted down from the juices remaining from her coming and Rod's recent devouring of her pussy.

"Oh, God!!! You're eating me again!!! Oh, Jesus, Mr. Tillman!! That's awesome!!!" the teenager trilled when Rod found the tiny erect bud of her clit and sucked on it. His finger slid into her incredibly tight vagina and her hips bucked upward. He could feel the walls of her cunt clasping his finger as he slid it into her and twirled it around.

"Please!!! Mr. Tillman, put your cock in me and fuck me before I come again!!!" the petite teen begged. Her hips were rising, lowering, and twisting on the bed. "Please!!! Please!!! I want you to fuck meeeeeeee!!!!!"

Rod pulled his finger out of the girl's super-heated pussy, knelt between her legs, grasped his prick, and stroked the tip up and down between the girl's swollen labia.

"Fuck meeeeeee!!! Fuck meeeeee, Mr. Tillman!!!" the teenager cried, frantically thrusting her hips up at him.

Guiding the rigid pole with his hand, Rod placed it against the girl's soaking wet opening, then began slowly pressing himself into her. He couldn't recall the last time he'd felt anything like this! When his cock slid into Karla, he felt her tight cunt spread and stretch, clasping him with incredible tightness.

"Owwwwww!!! Oh, Jesus!!! You're gonna split me open!!! Oh, God!!! You'are too big!!! Hurts!!! It hurts!!!" Karla groaned, but still her hips pressed upward, begging him to continue, and Rod did just that. The girl's head rolled back and forth, her long black hair whipping into a black, tangled halo.

Finally, after an incredibly sweet entry, Rod was buried all the way in Karla. His pubic bone ground against the girl's as he rocked his hips from side to side. The sensations were intense. He paused, hoping his fired-up body would calm, and looked down at the pretty teenager, who looked back at him, wide-eyed.

"Still hurt?" he asked her.

"Nooooo!!! I've never, ever felt like this! It's far-out!!" the lithe teenager replied. "It feels like you're in me all the way up to my throat!!!"

Slowly, Rod began moving his hips, dragging his cock out of her clasping sleeve, then cramming it back in again. With each stroke, his movements became easier. The young woman's hips began to rise and fall in time with his thrusts. Her slender legs locked behind his and she began thrusting powerfully at him.

"Can't wait!!! Oh, shit!!! I can't wait!!!" Karla cried suddenly, her body beginning to spasm uncontrollably. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Oh, God!!! I think I'm commmminnnnngggg!!! Fuck meeeeeeee!!! Fuck meeeeeeeee!!!! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Oh, yeahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! I'm commminnnnggggg!!! Momeeeeee!!! Momeeeeee, I'm commminnnnggggg!!!! Ohhhhhhhh!!! Ohhhhhhhhhh!!!!!"

Exerting every ounce of self-control he had, Rod didn't let himself come in the young vixen's thrashing body. She writhed and flopped, pinned to the bed by his impaling cock. Rod supported most of his weight on his straightened arms, holding his hips still while the girl worked out her exploding passion. Finally her frenzy of lust abated and she lay there, looking up at him, breathing hard.

"Goddamn, that was awesome, Mr. Tillman!" Karla said breathlessly. "But you're still hard!!! Didn't you come?"

Rod smiled down at her. "Not yet," he told her and began to move his hips once more, driving powerfully into her reedy body. Her eyes began to glaze and the slackness of passion again appeared on her face. "Soon, my sweet," he whispered, "I'll come soon!"


It wasn't long before his movements had Karla again bucking up against him. A long, low moan escaped from her lips and she stiffened as, once more, she was swept by a powerful orgasm. This time Rod let himself go. As he spewed what felt like gallons of his hot sauce into her, it felt like every hair on his head was standing up straight.

"Aiiiiiieeeeeeee!!!! Aiiiiiiieeeeeeee!!!! Aiiieeeeeeee!!!" Karla shrieked. "I can't stop myself!!! I'm going crazy!!!! I can't stand it!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh..." The teen's voice faded and her body went slack.

Rod realized Karla had gone limp under him and looked down at her. She lay there, her eyes closed, breathing evenly, her arms and legs limp. He pulled his softening penis out of her and rolled over beside her, but she didn't move.

Rod looked at Carol, who was lost in self-stimulation, one hand whirring on her clit, her other hand plunging in and out of her pussy. Finally, her eyes began to focus. She looked at her daughter, then at him.

"I think you fucked her silly," Carol purred.

Rod moved toward her. "Now it's your turn," he said. He pulled her to him and stretched her out on the bed. Without warning, he thrust his head between her legs and captured her clit with his lips.

Carol had aroused herself to a fever pitch watching her lover and daughter make it. Rod's sudden, delightful attack on her clit was more than she could stand.

"Yessssssssss!!!! Yesssssssss!!! Oh, lover!!! Oh, lover!!! Yessssss!!! Eat meeeeeeeee!!! Eat meeeeeeeee!!! Oh, damn, I'm commmmmmminnnnnnngggggggg!!! I'm commmmminnnnnggggggg!!!" she wailed, her body arching and straining, her legs and arms pounding the bed as Rod continued his invasion of her body with fingers, lips, and tongue. Then she, too, collapsed, spent.

The three of them, exhausted, dozed for a while. Karla was the first to awaken. Her pussy was sore from the stretching Mr. Tillman had given it. As far as fucking went, she knew she was finished for the day.

Carol's eyes opened and met her daughter's. "Was he everything I said he'd be?" she asked her lovely child.

"He was better! God! When you eat me and play with me, it feels fantastic! But his cock, man, that's too much!" the girl replied. She giggled. "I think I'm gonna be sore for a week. But I gotta have more of that cock of his real soon!"

"I don't think that will be a problem," Carol said.

"I take it from what you've been saying that you ladies are satisfied with my performance," Rod said, awakening and joining the conversation. Both women began kissing him and running their hands over his body. "Hey girls," he protested, "there's a limit to how much I can do. I'm only human!" He kissed each of the women, then sat up. "I don't know about the two of you, but I need a shower."

"Sounds like fun," Karla giggled.

"I'm game if the two of you are," Carol added.

They got up and got in the shower together. Droplets of water beading on the women's skin like sparkling jewels made them seem more attractive than ever to Rod.

Each of the lathered a washcloth and then began to wash a body, not necessarily their own. Each nook and cranny of every nude, wet body got lathered, then lathered some more. At one point - Rod wasn't sure when it happened - he found himself washing between the cheeks of Carol's firm, wonderfully shaped ass. He probed her anal pucker with his finger.

"Ohhhhhhh!!!" Carol gasped, her body shaking.

"Like that?" Rod asked.

"Love it!" she purred and pressed her ass against his hand, seeking even more action. He dropped the washcloth and began shoving his soap-slick finger into her tight rear.

"Ohhhhhhh!!! Goddddddd!!!" Carol groaned. "Don't stop!"

Rod had always dreamed of fucking a woman in the ass, but he'd never dared bring it up with his prissy wife. Carol, on the other hand, seemed to like what he was doing. Would she be willing to let him stick more than his finger in her snug butt? He bent so his mouth was near her ear. "How would you like something bigger than my finger up there?" he asked her, continuing to work his finger around in her bottom, making her twitch and jerk.

"Yessssss!!!" Carol hissed in reply. "I want it!!! Give it to meeeeee!!! Up the ass!!!"

Karla watched Mr. Tillman finger her mother's ass and was tremendously excited by what she saw. She moved closer to them and put her hand softly a top his. "What are you doing, Mr. Tillman?" she asked.

"I'm going to fuck your mom in the ass," Rod told the teenager. "Want to watch?"

"Yessss!!!" Karla replied.

They dried off quickly and returned to the bed. Rod had a feeling he'd be getting home late and knew he should call Lois, but he didn't want to take a chance that the spell would be broken. He didn't want Carol having second thoughts about what he was going to do to her.

Carol knelt on the bed, her ass thrust up in the air. Rod knelt behind her and began licking and probing her tiny pucker with his tongue. The woman's body began to quake.

"Do it!!" she cried urgently, "Fuck my ass, Rod!!! Do it now!!!"

Rod moved closer to her and stuck his again-hard cock in her cunt.

"Not there!" Carol moaned.

Karla had begun stroking her mother's back and was tentatively sliding her hands down toward Carol's pointy, hard-nippled breasts.

"Need lubrication," Rod explained, "I don't want to hurt you." He pulled his cock out and pressed the tip against Carol's anus. Slowly, the shaft slid into the tight opening.

"Godddddd!!! You're stretching me!!!" Carol groaned. "But it feels so goddamn good!!! Jesus!!! Don't you dare stop!!! Not now!!! Gahhhhhhh!!!!"

Rod couldn't believe it. He really was fucking Carol's ass! He looked at Karla, who had stopped caressing her mother. The teenager had positioned herself so she was lying with her pussy under her mother's face. "Eat me, Mommy!" the teen-ager begged. "Please! Eat me, make me feel good like you always do!!!!"

Carol lowered her head between her child's outspread legs and Rod watched the youngster's face go slack with passion the woman began actively gobbling her daughter's cunt.

Almost immediately, Karla began to quiver and shake. "Mommy!!! Mommmeeeeeeeeee!!! I'm commmminnnnnggggg!!! I'm commmmminnnnnggggggg!!!" Karla cried. "You're making me come with your tongue!!!! Gahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Gahhhhhhhh!!! Oh, Mommy, Mommeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!"

Rod couldn't take any more. His insides uncoiled and his juices powered out of him. "I'm commmminnnngggg, toooooooooooo!!!" he yelled hosing Carol's bowel with his spend.

When her lover and daughter came, so did Carol, her cries of joy muffled in her daughter's spasming cunt. Sensations the likes of which she'd never felt before ripped through her.

They fell into a tangle of warm, naked flesh after their ecstasy passed. After resting a few minutes, Rod dragged himself off the bed and stood there, looking down at his mother and daughter lovers. "I have to get going," he told them, then started for the bathroom to get cleaned up.

After taking a quick shower, he got dressed then walked to the bed and kissed both of the women. "Call me," he said.

"I will," Carol replied.

Karla giggled. "Make that we will, Mommy," she said.

Rod left, got in his car, and drove toward his home.

Doreen Ingalls and Lois Tillman were sitting in a car down the street from the Dickinson residence. They had seen Rod leave school and followed him. As they waited, they'd spoken little.

"I can't believe it," Lois said. "He's so goddamn brazen! He just goes to her house like it's the most natural thing in the world!"

"Karla's home, too," Doreen added. "She didn't have any exams today."

Lois looked at her friend, shocked. "You mean..."

Doreen shrugged.

"That's it!" Lois said, determination clear in her voice. "It's all over. That bastard! Wait until he gets home!"

Doreen started the car and drove Lois home. She was sitting in the living room waiting for her husband, who had driven slowly, musing about what had happened with Carol and her daughter, when he arrived.

"We need to talk, Rod," Lois said.

Rod set his briefcase down and sat down in a chair facing her. What was all this about? He was hungry and wanted dinner. "Talk? About what?" he asked.

"About us," Lois replied.

"What about us?" Rod leaned forward.

"I've been asking myself that question a lot for the last several months," Lois said, "and the answer is disturbing."

"What the hell are you talking about?" Rod demanded. The last thing he wanted was a discussion about their marriage.

"The answer I keep coming up with is that there isn't any us," Lois said, surprised how calm she was, how well she was handling this.

"You're crazy!" Rod exclaimed. This was the last thing he expected. What had gotten into her? "Of course there's an us. It's just that we've both been a little busy and..."

"Rod, there isn't anything left of our relationship," Lois continued. "I can't live like this. Not any more."

"What the hell are you saying?" Rod demanded. He was growing more and more angry. If Lois thought she was going to divorce him and ruin his life, she had another think coming! "We're married! You're my wife, for Christ's sake! Of course there's a relationship!"

"I should have realized a long time ago what we had was gone," Lois said calmly. "That is, if we ever really had anything. But I know that what existed once, if anything, doesn't exist any more. I'm not going to live like this anymore."

"You're nuts!!!" Rod jumped to his feet and began to pace. "You've lost your mind! You're talking crazy!!"

Lois felt a trace of fear and a lot of sadness that what they once had was gone. It didn't matter, though, she deserved more than this, and Rod would never change. Knowing what she did, she couldn't continue to live with him. "For the first time in a long time, I am being realistic," she said. "We're through, Rod."

"No!" Rod gasped, realizing the world he felt so comfortable in, the one where he believed he was king, was crumbling.

"Yes!" Lois replied, firmly. "I am going to file for divorce!"

Rod stared at her. How had his mousy wife gotten so tough all of a sudden? "You can't!" he said. He was beginning to feel desperate. "I...I won't let you! I'll fight you all the way!!! We're not getting a divorce! No way!"

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers
12