Graduation and... Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

"It doesn't matter if you fight it," Lois said. "I'm getting out of this marriage and I don't believe you'll be able to stop me."

Rod realized he'd lost control in the one place he always believed he had total control, his home. "This...this is crazy!!!" he stammered. "This is totally crazy!!!"

Lois sat there, letting her husband rant and rave. When he finally ran out of steam and was quiet, she stood up.

"Rod, I want you to leave," she said softly. "It will be easier right now if we do it that way."

"OK," Rod said weakly. "I...I'll go. Maybe, if you have some time alone, you'll come to your senses." Slowly, he turned and walked toward the stairway, then he stopped and turned to look at her. "Lois," he said, desperation in his voice, "this is crazy! Please! Think about what you're doing to us!"

Lois was near tears and didn't respond for fear she'd break down and cry. She knew this was the right thing to do, but it wasn't easy. Rod looked at her, pleading with his eyes. When she didn't respond, his face grew angry and he turned and stomped up the stairs. In a little while he came down carrying a suitcase.

"I'll be at my folks' place until I find someplace else to stay," he said.

"OK," Lois said.

The door closed behind him, Lois heard his car start, and drive off. She realized that she didn't feel as upset as she thought she would. Actually, she felt relieved.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers
12