Graduation and... Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

Amber was ecstatic. It was going to happen again! She was on her way to another fantastic orgasm! She needed this kind of loving so much! Her hips moved faster and faster. It was going to happen...

"Darling!!! Darling!!! Yesssss!!!! Yesssss!!!! I...I neeeeeedddd...ittttt!!!!...Yessssss!!!!" she cried. "I'm...cominngggggg!!! Yessssssssssssssss!!!! I'm commmminnnnnggggggg!!!!!"

"Unnnnnnn!!!!!! Yeahhhhhhh!!!!" Lee groaned, pumping his hot white fluid into her while pleasure rushed through him like a spring flood.

Afterward they lay wrapped in each other's arms, sated. Lee kissed Amber. "Do you want me to drive you home?" he asked.

"If you want to," she said.

"This was the most wonderful reunion I've ever had." Lee kissed her again.

"Does that mean I won't see you for another five years?" Amber asked.

Lee looked at her, very serious. "I'm not sure I can wait that long," he told her.

She moved against him, and their lips met.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers
12