Graduation and... Ch. 18

Story Info
Bobby Draper remembers his last time with Paulette.
2.8k words
4.64
34.1k
1
0

Part 18 of the 29 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/08/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

Bobby couldn't wait for the graduation ceremonies to end. Afterward, he and Paula were going to spend the weekend alone at a beach house her parents owned. He was surprised when both his parents and hers agreed to let them do that, but they had and, as soon as they could, he and Paula would be on their way.

As the young man sat there, listening to the commencement speaker drone on, and his thoughts drifted to what happened between him and Mrs. Dennison a few days earlier.

He'd been making progress in extricating himself from some of the relationships he'd been having. He fixed up one of his adult lovers with a friend of his, and they seemed to be hitting it off well, if what his friend Stacey told him was true.

Then he learned his aunt had a thing going with a police officer she'd met. He'd been debating what to do about Mrs. Dennison, a slim, beautiful black woman who was married to a doctor who was too busy to take care of his wife's needs.

After Paulette called...

* * * * * * * * * *

...Bobby went over to her house. She greeted him at the door when he rang the doorbell. He stared at her. She really was something else! Today she had on a knee-length white skirt, cinched around her neat waist by a black belt. A wonderful expanse of her dusky, flat belly showed above the skirt. Beyond that was a skimpy white top with black dots and black buttons and a white jacket. He looked at her and swallowed hard. She was dynamite!

"I'm glad you could come over today, Bobby," Paulette said.

"Ah...yeah," Bobby gulped. "Me, too." He knew he had to break off his relationship with her, but he also knew that he'd never forget her.

"Follow me," she said. She started down a hallway toward a flight of stairs.

Bobby watched her walk away from him for a second or two, then started after her. Watching Paulette go up the stairs was a treat. Her hips swayed wonderfully and her taut, well-formed calves looked very inviting. By the time they reached the second floor, his erection was pressing against his jeans. Paulette was one hot lady!

She opened the door to her bedroom and went inside. Bobby followed. Inside, she turned and grinned at him, giggled softly, and moved closer to him. The scent of her perfume was spellbinding. Her brown eyes peered at him, the look in them tempting. She licked her lips.

Bobby put his hands on her bare waist. The next thing he knew, she was pressed against him, her lips were glued to his, and her tongue was in his mouth, lashing his. A soft, urgent moan issued from her as they kissed, and her body moved provocatively against his.

Bobby made no secret of the tumescent mass in his pants, thrusting it against her while he clutched her to him. He slid his hands up warm, silken skin, under her loose top, onto her firm, bare, breasts.

Paulette groaned and rotated her hips against his swollen cock. "Yeahhh!! Oh, yeahhhh!!!" she moaned. "God, Bobby, you have such marvelous hands!"

Bobby teased the tips of her swollen globes with until they were as hard as he'd ever seen them then, with his hands shaking, he stripped her jacket, then her top, from her. His trembling hands moved to her waist, undid the belt and fastener at the waist of her skirt and let it drop.

Her eyes aflame, Paulette stood before him naked, save for a lacy white string bikini. Bobby gazed on her ravishing form. Unclothed, she was as lovely a woman as he'd ever seen, and the white undergarments made her look incredibly enticing! Her lean body was firm and rounded in all of the right places. Her breasts, though small, were incredibly shapely. She had a flat belly, rounded hips, and lithe legs. Her ebony skin was silky smooth and taut.

"You are gorgeous!" he whispered, reverence in his voice.

Paulette's hands were at work on his clothes, opening the shirt and stripping it from him, her actions heated, fervent. Then she was opening his pants, pushing them down over the distended pole that desperately sought to escape the prison of clothing that held it captive.

Bobby's legs were quaking, his chest was heaving. His mind was awhirl with wild, erotic sensations. He watched the gorgeous ebony-skinned woman sink to her knees in front of him, then he gasped with joy when her lips surrounded the tip of his swollen shaft. "Gahhhhh!!!" he cried. "Damn!!! Oh, Damn!!!!"

Paulette's lips performed erotic magic on Bobby's cock, which swelled even more as she sucked it. He kept his eyes shut. If he watched her, he knew he'd lose control! He was terribly close to doing just that as it was. Then the delightful caress of her lips was gone, along with the light touch of her hands on his buttocks. Bobby opened his eyes. She wasn't there! He looked around, desperate.

"Over here!" Paulette's voice came from behind him.

He turned. She was lying on the bed, legs splayed, arms beckoning.

"Take me, Bobby!" she urged. "Now! Hurry, Bobby!!!! I need you!"

He fell atop her and felt her fingers wrap around his cock. Ecstasy rushed through him as his rigid shaft sank into her welcoming body. His hips surged downward, burying his stave in her. Her legs wrapped around him and her hips worked frantically against his. It was as if she were trying to suck him into her! It was incredible!

"Gimmmeeeeee!!! Gimmmmeeee!!!" Paulette groaned, her hands clutching at him, raking his back. Her wonderful body labored against his.

Bobby was enjoying this as much as he always did. He'd made love with a lot of passionate women, but Paulette was one of the most passionate! He would have preferred to take things slowly, but she didn't give him that choice. Her response was so wild, so desperate, he found himself responding in kind. Powerfully, he thrust, feeling his cock sluice in and out of her humid gash. Release rushed forward, unstoppable.

"Gahhhhhhhhhh!!! Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!" Bobby cried as, with sensations so sweet they were almost painful, his juices flooded his partner's welcoming, pulsating channel.

"Eeeeeeyeahhhhhhh!!!! Eeeeeeyahhhhhhhhhh!!!!" Paulette screamed, her fingers digging into the flesh of his back, her legs clamping him, while her body went wild. "Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Oh, yeahhhhhhhhh!!! Gimmmmeeeeeeeee!!! Gimmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeee!!! Gimmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!"

Bobby knew few women who came more ferociously than Paulette did. He kept moving against her and her frantic responses continued for what seemed like ages. At last she relaxed, releasing him from the snug grip of her hands and legs. He rolled off her and lay on the bed, gasping for breath.

"Damn!" he heard her say. "Jesus, Bobby! That was something else! I can't get over what a wonderful lover you are!"

He rolled on his side and looked into Paulette's lovely dark face. "You're pretty wild yourself," he said.

"I want more!" Paulette said, surprising him with the level of hunger in her voice. Her hand sought his softening cock. "I need more of this! Lots more!"

The beautiful dark-skinned woman slid down and took his sticky column in her mouth. Wave after wave of ecstasy washed over Bobby while her lips worked their magic on him, making just as hard as he'd been before they started.

Finally Paulette released him from her mouth. "Do me again!" she cried. "From the back!" She knelt on the bed next to Bobby, her dripping gash near his face, inviting him to pillage her once more.

Bobby got to his knees, moved behind her, gripped his swollen wand in his hand, and sank it once more into her lean body.

"Yeahhhhhhh!! Oh, yeahhhhhhh!!!!" Paulette mewled. "Gimmmmeeee!!! Gimmmmmeeeeee!!!!"

This time the urgency wasn't there, at least not on Bobby's part. He plunged slowly, purposefully, into the wondrous body of the woman kneeling in front of him, watching her quiver as rapture roiled through her. He leaned forward and clasped her breasts, letting the nipples protrude between his fingers. With the extra leverage the position afforded him, he began moving with more force.

"Yeah!!!! Harder!!! Harder!!!" Paulette groaned. "Give it to me harder!!!"

Bobby was not about to refuse Paulette's plea. His thighs slapped against hers as he increased the force of his thrusts. Her body slammed back to meet his.

"Nowwwwwwww!!!! Oh, Godddddddd!!! Nowwwwwww!!!!!" his partner cried, "Gimmmmmeeeeeee!!! Oh, gimmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeee!!!! Nowwwwwwwww!!! Nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!! Nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! Nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!" And, as she screamed, she exploded into paroxysms of ecstasy.

"Yeahhhhhhhh!!!!" Bobby yelled, exploding once more into the quavering cavern that had engulfed and was caressing his cock.

Spent, they collapsed onto the bed, Bobby still lying atop the woman he'd ravished. Neither of them moved nor spoke for quite a while. Finally, Paulette extricated herself from under Bobby and turned to face him.

"I can't believe it!" she said. "I can't get over what a fantastic lover you are! You make me feel so wonderful!"

Bobby kissed her. "I'm glad you think so," he said.

Paulette caressed his face with a lovely hand. "I have sad news for you, my love," she said, then she kissed him gently.

"What?" Bobby asked.

His companion frowned. "My husband has been offered a job at another hospital," she said. "A better job, more pay, more prestige. We're going to be moving."

Bobby realized he wouldn't have to break up with her after all. "That's too bad," he replied. "When will you be leaving?"

"We're going next week to see what things look like," she said. "Our house is already on the market." She kissed him again. "I'm not sure how I'm going to survive without what you've been giving me."

Since he wasn't going to be seeing her any more, Bobby figured he might as well enjoy their last time together, and make it as special for her as he could. "We don't have to stop yet, do we?" he asked her, smiling.

Paulette grinned. "No, my love, I guess we don't," she said. She pulled him against her and her lips covered his.

Bobby rolled on top of her and she slid her hand between them, gripped his cock, and guided it to her slick opening. He'd never known anyone as tight as Paulette! As wet as she was, his cock had to fight its way into her. Ecstasy rushed through him and pleasure became the only thing he was aware of!

The lithe, lovely woman locked her legs behind Bobby and forced her pelvis against him. Her eyes were shut, her neck muscles straining, and her body writhed against his. Suddenly, she exploded. "Yeaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Oh, yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!" she yelled. "Give it to me, Bobby!!! Harder!!! Oh, shit!!! Harder!!! Harder!!! Oh, shit!!! I'm...I'm commmminnnnnnnngggggggg!!! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!"

Paulette's wild motions sent a hurricane of delectable emotions racing through the young man's body. It was so intense he had little control! His hips began a wild tattoo, driving against her, his passion rising, then supreme delight washed over him. "Gahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" he cried as he erupted into her.

Finished, Bobby pulled out of Paulette, then he put his arms around her and looked at her. She was gorgeous. He kissed her, gently at first, but the kiss grew fervid, her arms stole around him, and she molded her wondrous dusky body to his.

His hands roamed the smooth sable surface of her slim form, stroking her everywhere. She moaned softly and her tongue poked into his mouth and lashed his.

The kiss, sweet as it was, ended. Bobby's lips moved to her neck, then onto her chest. Breath hissed from her and she rolled on her back, giving him better access to her breasts. He took his time, sucking the rigid tips and nibbling them, to the accompaniment of Paulette's sounds of elation.

"I love the way you make me feel, Bobby," she purred. Her hand coasted over his back as he devoured her with his lips and tongue. "You're the only man who's ever made me feel this way!" She began to squirm, her body moving sinuously, driven by the pleasure his lips, tongue, and hands were evoking. "God, am I ever going to miss this!" Her body twisted and turned when his hand slid between her slim legs and onto her pussy. "Ohhhhhhh!!!!" she groaned. Her hips rose off the bed as her back arched. "That's wonderful, Bobby! So wonderful!!"

He slid a finger into her snug opening, slick and slippery with the juices he'd spewed into it earlier, and began thrusting gently. At the same time, his lips left her hard-tipped breasts and began moving across her concave belly. Her skin rippled as his tongue lapped it. The fact that the skin was dark made what he was doing that much more arousing.

"Gahhhh!!!!" Paulette groaned as she strained against his mouth. "You're making me crazy, Bobby!!! That feels so good!!! So wonderful!!! So wonderful!!!"

He kissed through her pubic hair, his tongue licking the opening his finger was thrusting into. Her hips rose, pressing her vagina against his face.

"Ohhhhhhh!!! Oh, God!!! Oh, God!!! Yesssssss!!!" she cried. "So good!!! So good!!!" Her hips twisted and her legs strained, a result of the intense pleasure being evoked in her.

Bobby's tongue explored the upper rim of her slit, seeking her clit, finding it. He lashed the swollen nubbin with his tongue and she went wild!

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Too good!!! Too good!!! My God!!!" Paulette wailed. "Never, ever felt this goood!!! God!!! Oh, God!!! I can't stand it!!! I can't stand itttt!!! Feels too goooooddd!!! I....I...Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" Her body stiffened and quivered, her fingers dug into his arm. "Gahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Gahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Gahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!" Screams of delight continued to pour from the sable beauty and her body remained arched, quivering, quaking, straining. "Eeeeeeeeyahhhhhhhhhh!!!!"

After her last, loud cry, Paulette went limp. Bobby kissed her vagina one last time, pulled his finger out, and stretched out next to her on the bed.

Paulette lay there, her chest rising and falling gently, her eyes closed, a smile on her face. Then she turned to face Bobby, opened her pretty brown eyes, and smiled softly. "God! That was incredible!" she gushed, "You have a magic tongue!" She pressed against him and kissed him fervently.

Working on her had revitalized Bobby's cock. It pressed against the soft, smooth skin of her belly. She slid a hand between them and gripped it. "You're hard again!" she exclaimed, looking startled. "I...I..."

"You want to quit?" he asked.

Paulette stroked his cock and shook her head. "No! Never! Make me feel like that again, Bobby!" she gasped.

"I'll like to try," Bobby told her. He began caressing her peaked ebony breasts once more.

"That's it, Bobby, make love to me again!" Paulette moaned, her chest heaving, her hand clutching his cock. "I want you in me!"

Bobby had her roll on her side, her back to him. He guided one lean, lovely ebony leg over his, pulled her against him, then he reached over her and guided his cock into her. A shudder of ecstasy went through him as his rigid pole entered her incredibly snug channel.

"You're so big!" Paulette gasped, "You have no idea how wild it feels when that thing of yours is in me! Jesus!!!"

Bobby began moving. His hand covered the spot where their bodies joined, found her clit, and began stroking it.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" Paulette moaned. Her body jolted and shook. "So goooddd!!! Feels so goood!!! More!!! Do me more!!!!" Her hand covered his, urging him on.

Bobby had to call upon all his reserves of self-control to keep from coming, given the snug, rippling grip of her pussy. He kept thrusting into her and rubbing her clit. Soon he felt her stiffen and her hand tightened on his.

"Nowwwwwwwww!!! Oh, God, Bobby!!! Nowwwwwwwww!!! Yessssss!!! Eeeeahhhhhhhhhh!!!! Nowwwwwww!!! Nowwwwww!!! I'm commmminnnngggggg!!!! I'm commminnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggg!!!!!" Paulette shrieked, her body quaking.

There was no reason for Bobby to hold back any longer. He quivered and moaned as his pulsating cock spewed his hot cream into her. "Here it comes!! Take it!!! Take ittttttttt!!!" he yelled.

After that final joining, Bobby did have to leave, even though he really didn't want to.

Paulette walked to the door with him, pressed herself against him, and pulled his face to hers. Their lips joined in a fiery kiss.

"I...I'm really going to miss you," she said when the kiss ended.

Bobby saw the tears in her eyes and was touched. "No more than I'll miss you," he replied. And he would miss her, too.

* * * * * * * * * *

"Hey, Bobby!" his friend Eddie nudged him. "Pay attention! It's time to get our diplomas!" Bobby shook off his reverie, stood up, and started across the stage.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers