Graduation and... Ch. 19

Story Info
Bobby & Paula spend quality time at beach house.
3.7k words
4.69
40.1k
1
0

Part 19 of the 29 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/08/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

"Oh, wow! Look at this place!" Bobby exclaimed when he and Paula pulled into the driveway of their weekend hideaway. The beach house was very modern and jutted out from the bank, set on top of pilings driven into the beach sands. Behind it, built into the bank, was a concrete parking area and two-car garage.

The minute the car stopped, Paula got out and started walking toward the house. Bobby watched her for a second, then got out of the car, too. Paula took the key out of her pocket and unlocked the door.

"You can see the ocean better from inside," Paula called. "There's a place to go down to the beach from inside."

Bobby got the luggage out of the car and followed Paula inside.

Paula was standing in front of ceiling-to-floor windows that formed up the ocean-side wall of the beach house's living room, gazing at the surging ocean. Bobby put down the suitcases, walked over behind her and put his hands on her shoulders. She sighed softly and leaned back against him.

"This is wonderful!" she said softly. "I've always loved this place and it's really neat that you and I can be here together!"

"I'm glad," Bobby replied. "I think it's pretty neat, too."

She put her hands on his and squeezed them pressing her bottom back against him. She was wearing a white sweater with a pink diamond pattern. It had a scoop neck, was cut very low in back, and fastened in back with two buttons near her waist. A snug pink mini-skirt clung to her lower half. Bobby slid his hands onto the smooth flesh of her back.

"God! I love how it feels when you touch me!" she purred.

Deftly, he undid the buttons holding her sweater closed and pushed it down. Paula straightened her arms and let it drop. His hands moved under her arms, onto her lovely, petite breasts. The nipples immediately swelled against his palms.

"Godddd!!!! You make me feel so good!!!" she murmured, wriggling her ass against his cock, which was fast growing rigid in his pants. "When you touch me it makes me feel all funny inside!"

Bobby managed to get the zipper on her skirt down and, soon, that garment was a pile of cloth around her feet. She wore no underwear, so that left her totally nude, exposed to his avid caresses. His hands were everywhere on her smooth, warm flesh. He touched every part of her he could reach.

"I can't believe we're doing this front of the window!" Paula sighed, quivering, squirming, pressing against her lover.

Bobby's hand crept between her legs, through her sparse pubic hair, onto her sopping wet opening.

"Ohhhhhhhhh!!!!" Paula murmured. Her hips pressed back against Bobby more He slid one finger into Paula's tight nook. He had both hands at her middle now, and began finger-fucking her and playing with her clit at the same time.

"Oh!!! Oh!!! Oh!!! Oh!!! Oh!!! Oh!!! Oh!!!" Paula moaned, a result of the pleasure his caresses evoked. "Bobbeee!!! Oh, God!!! Bobbeee!!! If...if you keep that up, I'm gonna...Ohhhhhh!!! I'm gonna come!!!!!"

He licked her ear. "Go ahead, baby," he whispered, "Come for me."

"Ohhhhhhhhh!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" Paula groaned. Her hips went wild as an orgasm swept over her. "Bobbeeeeeee!!! Oh, Godddddd!!! Oh, Godddddd!!! Bobbeeeeeee!!! Uhhhhhhhhh!!!! Uhhhhhhhhh!!!! Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" She twisted and turned as passion coursed though her.

Paula sagged in Bobby's arms after her orgasm passed. "How come you...did...that?" she panted.

She was so limp Bobby had to help her stay standing. He picked her up in his arms and kissed her. "Because I wanted to," he replied. "I love making you feel good."

"But what about you?" she asked.

He was heading for the bedroom. "What about me?" he asked.

"You're turned on," Paula whispered, her hands touching his face lightly, wonderfully, "I...I could feel it." She looked around. "Where are we going?"

He carried her through the doorway into the bedroom, which he'd noticed as he carried the luggage in. "In here," he said.

"Oh, wow!" Paula exclaimed. An alluring smile brightened the lovely blonde's face when she realized where they were. "God!"

Bobby laid her on the bed, a king-sized water bed, then began stripping off his clothes. It wasn't long before he was stretched out next to Paula on the bed.

Their hands moved over each other's bodies, and Bobby knew pleasure so sweet it was almost caused an overload of delight. Paula began kissing his chest, her tongue teasing his nipples into tingling, electrifying life. He was already turned on, and what she was doing escalated his passion to nearly unbearable levels.

"I...I have to...have...you!" he groaned, pushing her on her back, kissing her nipples, feeling her warm body moving sinuously against his as he slid on top of her.

"Take me!!! Please!!! Take meeeeee!!!" Paula groaned, spreading her legs, pulling at him. "Take meeeee, Bobby!!!"

Bobby lifted his hips and Paula's hand slid between them and gripped his cock. He lowered himself and experienced the thrill of entering Paula's glorious body. Passion roiled through him as his hardened shaft crowded into her snug channel.

"Yesssss!!! Oh, God, that feels good!!!" Paula moaned. "I love itttt!!! I love you!!!"

"I love you, too," Bobby replied. He began moving his hips slowly, dragging his cock out of her, then shoving it back in. Paula's sleeve clutched him as if her body didn't want to lose contact with his.

"Yessssss!!!! Oh, yessssss!!! Oh, yessssss!!! Oh, yessssss!!! Oh, yessssss!!! Oh, yessssss!!!" Paula wailed as he plumbed her body with his cock. "Please!!! Please!!! Take meeeee!!! Bobbeeeeeee!!! Take meeeee!!! Please!!! Please!!!"

Bobby responded to his companion's pleas with fervor, driving his cock into her with more and more force. The water bed rocked, shifted, and gurgled; adding to their pleasure, intensifying the frantic movements of their joining.

"I can't wait!!! Oh, Goddddd!!! I can't wait!!!!" Paula cried, her back arching, her hips twisting lustfully. "Nowwwwwww!!!! Oh, Goddddddd!!! Nowwwwwww!!! Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!! Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!"

"Paulaaaaaaaa!!! Oh, Godddddd!!! Oh, Godddddd!!!" Bobby cried, as his body wracked with exquisite spasms. "Yesssssssss!!! Yessssssss!!!!!" Torrents of his molten cream gushed into Paula.

"I can't believe how good you make me feel!" Paula murmured, hugging him, kissing him, once their furious joining was complete. "I never knew it could feel like this!"

"I've never been any happier," Bobby said. "Making love with you is the most wonderful thing I've ever known."

It was true. Bobby's sex life had been good - amazing, in fact. In spite of that, making love with Paula was sweeter, more satisfying, than anything he'd ever known. He knew at that minute he never wanted to make love with another woman.

"What are you thinking about?" Paula asked. She was upon one elbow, looking down at him.

Bobby gazed at her. He couldn't get over how lovely she was. And the fact that she was naked... "I was thinking about us," he said. "About how I want to be with you for the rest of my life. About how you're the best lover I ever had."

Paula blushed and looked a little embarrassed. "You're just saying that, aren't you?" she asked.

He pulled her onto him and kissed her. "I'm not just saying that," he told her after the kiss ended. "I've never made love with anyone who makes me feel as wonderful, as satisfied, as content, as you do. I love you."

Paula kissed him and snuggled in the circle of his arms. "It makes me feel kind of funny to hear you say that," she whispered. "But I love it. I love you."

They stayed in bed a while longer. Bobby didn't want to surrender the delightful contact he had with Paula's wonderful body. After a while, she shifted in his arms and kissed him. "I have to pee," she said. She slipped out of his arms and got out of bed.

Bobby watched his stunning companion pad nude across the room and through the doorway, out of sight. He took a deep breath and savored the wonders that had befallen him.

Paula appeared from the bathroom walked across the room, and stood next to the bed, smiling down at him. "Why don't we go out on the beach for a while?" she said. "It's gorgeous out and I'd like to get some sun."

"Sounds good to me," Bobby said. "Why don't you go ahead? I'll get cleaned up and be right out."

Paula went to her suitcase and got out her swimsuit, then slipped it on. Bobby watched and had a hard time breathing. Her suit was a scanty blue bikini; a thin band of cloth edged with ruffles along the top edge made up the strapless top, and an equally miniscule lacy ruffled band provided barely modest cover for her middle.

"God!" Bobby exclaimed. "You're beautiful!"

Paula blushed all over. "You're just saying that," she whispered. "But...but I love it." She grinned. "I'm going out. Don't make me wait."

"You won't have to," he said. He pushed himself out of bed and headed for the bathroom, pausing to watch the provocative movement of Paula's scantily clad bottom as she walked out of the room.

Bobby cleaned himself up, then he dug his swimsuit and a sweatshirt out of his suitcase, put them on, and went to join Paula on the beach.

They lay on the beach for a while, then they got up and headed back to the beach house. When the reached the stairs inside the door that opened onto the beach, Bobby pulled Paula against him and kissed her, then he scooped her up in his arms, carried her up the stairs, and headed for the bedroom. She nestled her head into the crook of his shoulder and kissed him on the neck.

Bobby laid her on the bed, then he laid down next to her. For a while, they lay there, talking about the day and looking at each other.

"I love you," Paula said. She leaned over and her lips caressed Bobby's.

Bobby returned her kiss.

She lay back, pulling him with her, and he wound up laying across her diagonally. He kissed her face and tongue-teased her ear.

"Ohhhhhh!!!" she giggled, "I like that!"

From her ear, Bobby moved his kisses down her slim neck, and over her shoulder, enjoying the contact of his lips on her flesh. The taste and feel of her seemed fresh and new. Paula continued to murmur and shift, obviously enjoying what he was doing.

"You know," he said, "you have the softest, smoothest skin in the world." He covered her soft, warm, wet, inviting lips with his again. Then he kissed down her throat, across her chest, and into the valley between her lovely breasts.

"Ahhhhh!!!!" Paula groaned.

Under her right breast Bobby's lips moved. Out of the corner of his eye, he could see that her nipple had begun to emerge. Kissing and licking lightly, Bobby circled the breast then started moving his caresses slowly upward, finally drawing one turgid nipple into his mouth. As softly as he could, he suckled and teased the rigid bud of flesh.

"Yesssss!!!! Oh, Yesssssss!!!!" Paula moaned.

Bobby took his mouth off the nipple and took it in his fingers. Back into the valley in the center of her chest his lips moved, finding it slightly sweaty. Paula arched her back, offering her body to his lips and hands.

"The other one!!! Please!!! Suck the other one, too!!!" she groaned.

Bobby tendered her other breast the same attention he'd shown it's mate, wringing more soft moans from Paula, causing the sinuous movements of her amazing body to increase in intensity. Thoroughly, he kissed and suckled the nipple in his mouth, at the same time continuing to caress the other one with his fingers. Her body began to tremble.

"You make me feel so good!!!" she exclaimed.

Bobby's lips abandoned her breast and began to move over the rest of her fabulous, lean body, traveling over the plane of her belly, bringing louder, more fervent moans.

"You're making me crazy!" Paula said.

He circled her exquisite navel with his tongue.

"Wuhhhhhh!!!" she gasped.

Downward he continued, over her flat belly. Bobby kissed his way across her belly to the edge of her pubic forest.

"Ohhhhh!!!!" Paula whimpered. Her hips rose, meeting his caress.

He kissed deeper and as he did, he heard more moans, felt more impassioned movement, when his tongue delved between her legs and found her erect clit.

"That's it!!! Feels so good!!! Yessssss!!!!!" she murmured.

Bobby continued to kiss her center and lovely thighs, so slim, so soft, and so warm so silky.

"You make me feel so good," Paula whimpered as her lover's slow, maddening kisses and caresses continued. "Please, Bobby!!! Please!!! Eat me!!! Please eat me!!!!"

Bobby's hands and lips slid lightly up a lithe thigh, heading toward her tasty vagina. He traced her swollen pink labia with his finger and touched her erect clit, bringing a gasp, then a sigh, from his lovely companion. Softly, he blew on her wet opening.

"Oh!!! Oh!!! Ohhh!!!" Paula moaned. "Please!!! Don't tease me!!!"

Bobby lowered his mouth to her, feeling her heat; then he tasted the hot, wet, sweetness of her.

"Uhhhhhh!!! Unnnhhhhh!!!" Paula moaned, arching her back, thrusting herself against him as he covered her vagina with his mouth and began to lick, suck, and tease.

"Ah!!! Ah!!!! Ah!!!! Oh!!!! Yes!!!! Yes!!!! Oh!!! Oh!!! Ahhhhh!!!!" Paula's moans and the wild motions of her body told the young man how much he was pleasing her. "So goooooodddd!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhh!!! So goooooddddd!!!! Oh!!! Oh!!!! Ohhhhhhhh!!!!!" Her hips rotated and she jammed herself against his mouth.

Bobby's cock was hard. He wanted her! He slid his hands up her thigh, lifting his mouth from her, and thrust a finger into her, his thumb going to her clit.

"Nooooooo!!! Don't stop!!!" she cried, then, "Ahhhh!!! Ohhhhh!!! Gnnnnnahhhhhhh!!!!"

Paula's lovely face was lustrous with passion, her chest heaved, and her body jerked and twisted as Bobby's hand plunged into her. "Take me!!! Please!!! Take me!!!" she begged.

Supporting his weight on his arms, Bobby did just that. His cock found it's way into her without assistance.

"Yesssss!!!!" Paula hissed as he slid into her snug opening.

Heat surrounded Bobby, sending thunderbolts of joy booming through him. Then he was all the way in, and their pubic mounds were pressed together. He paused, enjoying the warmth engulfing his cock. He withdrew until only the tip was in her.

"Ahhhhh!!!" Paula moaned. Her hips rose, not wanting to lose contact with him.

Back into her he slid, until their pubic mounds met again.

"Ohhhhhhh!!!!" she moaned, licking her lovely lips.

Hilted in her, Bobby began grinding against her.

Paula pushed upward, matching her movements to his. "Ohhhhh!!! Ohhhhh!!! Yessss!!! Yessss!!! Yessss!!!" she chanted, body struggling against his, head rolled wildly from side to side.

Bobby pulled back, almost out of her, then arched his hips and slammed into her with a series of powerful thrusts. Paula shuddered from the force of his love making. His orgasm began to coalesce and focus, and he knew it wouldn't be long before he exploded.

Paula's body grew taut and feral cries poured from her. Her grip on him tightened.

Buried inside her, Bobby felt the walls of her cave of love begin a rippling, clasping motion on his cock as she came.

Paula's hips came off the bed. She ground her pelvis against Bobby, delighting him with intense, wild, friction. Frantic moans and cries continued to emanate from her.

Paula's frantic motions drew a gushing flood of delight from Bobby, who moaned, and continued pounding mercilessly into her, driving her against the bed.

It was as if neither of them could stop. Their bodies bucked and toiled, draining every last bit of pleasure possible from their feverish coupling.

Exhausted, his penis limp, Bobby dropped onto the bed next to Paula, his arm around her.

"Ohhhhhh!!!" she hummed softly. "That was soooo nice!" She turned in his arms and kissed him. "I...I think you filled me up. It was like you were never going to stop coming!"

"I wondered about that too," Bobby said. He slid his hand down, clasped her buttock, and pulled her against him. She wriggled against him. Spent, satiated, and relaxed, they dozed off.

A soft tickle on Bobby's face woke him up. He heard Paula giggle as her touch caused him to jump.

"Hi, sleepyhead," she said and kissed him softly.

"Hi, yourself, wild thing," Bobby replied.

"You aren't going to sleep our weekend away, are you?" Paula asked, her eyes filled with deviltry.

"Not likely," Bobby said. He rolled over and began to tickle her ribs.

"Don't!!! Oh, God, that tickles!!! Hey!!! Don't!!!" she shrieked, writhing and twisting as his hands worked on her. Bell-like laughter erupted from her. He eventually stopped tickling and she collapsed on top of him.

"I...I love you," she said softly.

"I love you, too," Bobby replied, and their lips met insistently, tongues probing. Bobby enjoyed the contact of her warm body against his. "You know what?" he told her. "I think we may finally have screwed ourselves out. Me, anyhow."

Paula got a pouty look on her face. "Oh?" she said, "You don't want me any more?"

"Uh, it isn't that, not at all," Bobby replied. "Thing is, I'm not sure my old pecker's got any life left in it. I probably couldn't get it up again if I had a hydraulic jack."

"We'll see about that!" Paula said. She moved around, laid her head on his upper thighs, and began teasing his flaccid penis with a fine, slim hand.

"It's so small when it's soft," she whispered, "and it gets so big. How do you do that?"

Her touch, soft, warm, and wonderful, was producing results. Bobby was shocked to discover blood was again coursing into his organ, stiffening it.

"Uh!...I...Ah!...I...don't do...Ah!...it!" Bobby said. He shuddered. "It...Ah!...just...kinda...Oh!...does it all by itself. Ohhhhh!!!" His cock continued to swell and grow as Paula fondled it.

"I thought you said you were screwed out," she giggled.

"Uh!!...I guess I was...Ahhhhh!!!...wrong," he stammered. "My God! Don't stop! Ohhhhhh!!!!"

She kept teasing and tantalizing him with her hands, stroking his cock, pumping it. He could feel it swell and stiffen more and more.

A wail escaped from Bobby's lips when Paula sucked his erect instrument into her mouth. Incredible sensations threatened to overpower him when she began raising and lowering her mouth, making him shake and twitch with pleasure. "Oh, God, Paula, do you have any idea how good you're making me feel?" he groaned.

She straddled him, holding herself away from him, grasping his cock in her slim hand, stroking the tip between her slippery vaginal lips.

"Tell me what you want," she asked, tantalizing him. "Come on, Bobby, tell me what you want!"

"You! God!! I want you!" Bobby replied feverishly. "I want to be in you! I want you!"

Paula lowered herself so the tip of his cock was just inside her. Spasms of delicious pleasure shot through him.

"Tell me again," she whispered, "Tell me what you want!"

"Unnnnhhhhh!!!" Bobby, wild, thrust with his hips, trying to enter her, but she pulled back. "Oh, Lord, I want you!!! I want to be in you, Paula!!! I have to be in you!!! Please, Paula, Oh, God, Please!!! Take me in you!!!"

Slowly, deliberately, she lowered herself. Bobby groaned, experiencing incredibly intense sensations, as his penis was slowly engulfed by her warmth and wetness. "Ahhhhhhh!!!!" he moaned as their damp, matted pubic hair tangled.

"It feels so good to be in you," he said as her warmth surrounded him, bathed him, and flowed through him.

Sitting upright, Paula began rotating her hips. Bobby's penis thrashed around inside her, the sensations were maddening. "Ohhhhhh!!!" she moaned, enjoying what she was doing. She rode Bobby slowly, rocking her hips and rotating them. Sensations of pleasure rolled through her of them with gentle intensity. "Ohhhhhh!!!" she cooed. "This feels so wild! Are you getting close?"

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers
12