Graduation and... Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

"No," Bobby replied, "But don't stop! It...it sure does feel awesome!"

Rubbing, rolling, sliding, their joining continued. Sweat gleamed on their toiling bodies and pleasure, insistent and engulfing, suffused them, constantly magnifying. Their coupling was a sharing of pure pleasure. Neither of them wanted it to end.

"Turn around," Bobby said.

Paula looked puzzled. "What do you mean?" she asked.

"Turn so you're facing my feet," he said. "If...if you can, do it without taking me out of you."

Managing to keep him inside her, Paula managed to do as Bobby asked. After she finished, she was facing his feet, her bottom resting on his belly. "This is wild!" she murmured.

"Yeah!" Bobby agreed. The new position put a different kind of pressure on the point where their bodies were joined. He began stroking her back, watching her muscles move as his hands slid over her.

"Ohhhhhh!!!!" Paula moaned.

Bobby stroked and teased her luscious bottom, sliding a finger between her finely formed cheeks.

"Uhhhhhhh!!!!" Paula groaned. Her moan of delight told Bobby she enjoyed what he was doing. She leaned forward and grasped his ankles, making it easier for him to explore between her buttocks. Her movements grew more urgent. "Ohhhhhhh!!!! Ahhhhhhhh!!!!" she moaned, gasping, "God, Bobby, that feels so nice! Play with my ass! Yesssss!!! Please!"

The dusky circle of her anus winked at Bobby. Wetting a finger, he pressed against it and slowly his finger began to enter her.

"Mmmmmmm!! So good!!! So good! Yesss!! Do me!!!" Paula murmured as she humped backward against him.

Excitement raged in Bobby as he watched his dual invasion of her body. Waves of pleasure broke over him, but he kept on, realizing he was, after all, getting close to coming.

Paula's body whipped and her hair flew as she neared her peak, then the sounds coming from her and wild movements of her lovely form, told Bobby she'd crested.

Bobby cried out in ecstasy, erupting powerfully once more.

Paula's body continued to move wildly and her cries of joy echoed through the bedroom. Bobby wasn't sure she would ever stop coming.

When Paula's peak finally did pass, Bobby held her, his penis still in her, being massaged by the convulsing walls of her vagina. Their fluids leaked out of her and dripped onto him. He clung to her as his softening penis slid from her.

"Mmmmmmm!!!" Paula murmured, then she was silent except for her even breathing.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers
12