Graduation and... Ch. 23

Story Info
Lois and Dennis go on a "date."
5.3k words
4.67
37.9k
00

Part 23 of the 29 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/08/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

A few days after Dennis Livingston arrived at Lois Tillman's house for his two-week visit, Lois' estranged husband, Rod, stopped at the house to talk with his wife. The coach planned to make one last attempt to get his wife to see that it was a bad idea for them to break up their marriage.

Almost from the start, the visit didn't go well for Rod. It bothered him that Lois talked to him standing in the kitchen and didn't invite him to sit down, or even offer him a cup of coffee. It also bugged him that his wife seemed to be upset that he was there, but he tried to keep his cool and talk to her calmly.

"Look, honey," he began hopefully, "if you think marriage counseling would help, I'm willing to try it."

Lois felt a pang of anger. Rod obviously hadn't heard a thing she said the last time they talked, but then that was the story of their entire wedded life. Marriage counseling wouldn't erase the fact that he was cheating on her, and probably wouldn't do much for the fact that he was self-centered and inattentive, either. What was even more important was that Lois knew she didn't love her husband any more. "Rod, I'm sorry, we've gone beyond the point where counseling will help," she said.

"Come on, how can you say that?" Rod whined, "I'm really willing to try. I really am."

"You know, Rod," Lois said, "I think its possible you mean that, but it's too late. Our marriage, if that's what it was, is over."

"What the hell are you talking about?" Rod looked at her, puzzled. "Our marriage, if that's what it ever was?"

"Rod, you don't care about me," Lois continued, "and I'm not sure you ever did."

Rod had no idea what his wife was talking about. "Come on," he said, "I do, too, care about you. Christ! I mean, we've been together, what, twenty years?"

"The amount of time we've been together doesn't mean anything," Lois said. Actually, they'd been married eighteen years. The fact he thought it was twenty bothered her. Did it seem longer to him? Lately it did to her. "And it isn't just that. Everything about our relationship has deteriorated, including our sex life!"

From the look on her husband's face, Lois knew she'd touched a nerve.

"Whose fault is that?" Rod yelled. "Christ, I don't see how you can say that. Jesus! I think I've been taking care of business pretty good."

"It doesn't matter," Lois replied. "I can't - and won't - continue to be married to you."

"Jesus Christ!" Rod said. "What the hell's happened to you, Lois? You been reading that women's lib crap, or what? I bust my ass for twenty years to be a good husband, and this is the thanks I get?"

"Have you?" Lois asked softly. She didn't intend to ask that question, she was thinking it, though, and it just popped out.

"Have I what?" Rod replied.

"Have you really tried to be a good, faithful husband?" Lois asked. She was angry, now, and didn't care what she said.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Rod demanded.

Lois thought her husband looked a little pale. "I asked you a question, Rodney," she said softly. She realized she'd used her husband's whole name, which he hated. "You haven't answered it."

"Goddammit, Lois!" Rod stormed, "I don't need to stand here and take this shit from you."

Dennis sat in the spare bedroom, listening to the couple argue. He was scared. Mr. Tillman sounded angry and he was worried the man might try and hurt Mrs. Tillman. He wasn't sure what he could do if that happened. He strained to hear what they were saying. Even though Mrs. Tillman had stuck to her guns about not having sex with him again, they'd begun to develop a friendship in the time he was there. Actually, from Dennis's perspective, their relationship had evolved into more than a friendship. He was smitten with his lovely hostess.

"I asked you a question, Rodney," Lois said.

"What do you want from me?" her husband yelled. "You want me to say I'm cheating on you?"

"Are you?" Lois asked, her voice quavering. She knew he was. Would he admit it?

"What would you do if I said I was?" he asked. "Then what?"

"Rodney, are you going to answer my question?" Lois said, remaining firm.

"Goddammit, Lois, I don't have to put up with this shit!" Rod yelled.

Dennis heard a door slam. He heard Mrs. Tillman walk by his door on the way to her bedroom and it sounded as if she was crying. He wanted to go to her and comfort her, but he was afraid to. He wasn't sure she wanted him to comfort her.

Lois sat in her bed room, crying, for a while. Finally, still angry from the argument with Rod, she got up, got undressed, and slipped on her robe, then she headed for the shower. She and Dennis were going to a play at a local summer stock theater with some of Lois's friends that evening and she had to get ready.

Her friend, Donna, called a couple days earlier. "Lois, I'm so excited," Donna said, "I did some publicity for the first play of the season and I have four tickets, front row center. Brad and I would love to have you and Rod join us. I know how badly you've wanted to see this play."

"Ah...Donna," Lois said, "ah...Rod and I, we...we're separated."

"Oh, God!" Donna said, "I...I didn't know. Oh, Lois, I'm so sorry."

"No way you could have known," Lois told her friend, "It only just happened."

"Well, gee, I...I don't know what to say," Donna stammered. "Would...do...do you still want to go with Brad and me? I mean, the three of us could have fun, and you could probably stand a nice night out, right?"

Lois was about to say she'd go when she remembered she had a visitor. "Ah...Donna," she said, "I...I almost forgot. A friend of mine's son is staying with me for a few weeks while his parents are in Europe. It was something I promised to do before...before Rod and I split up and...well, I didn't have the heart to cancel on them and spoil their trip."

"You could get a babysitter," Donna said.

Lois chuckled. "He's eighteen, Donna," she told her friend. "I don't think he'd like that too much."

"My goodness," her friend replied. "Is he good-looking?"

"Donna!" Lois exclaimed.

Donna giggled. "Well," she said, "I do have four tickets. Do you think he'd like to come along?"

"Actually," Lois said, thinking about it, "he just might. I'll check."

She checked and found out that Dennis was interested in drama and said he'd love to go to the play. Now she was in the shower, getting ready to go out with her friends, and Dennis, and hoped the play would make her forget the fight she'd just had with Rod.

After finishing up in the bathroom, she put her robe back on and walked back to her bedroom. "Your turn to use the bathroom, Dennis," she said as she passed the door to the bedroom the young man was using.

"Thanks," she heard Dennis reply.

While Dennis took his shower, Lois went to her room and finished getting dressed. She put on a pale peach colored cotton knit ankle-length dress that hung over her shoulders on thin straps. The soft material clung wonderfully to her nicely-shaped body, and four long slits in the skirt allowed a considerable expanse of her lovely legs to show as she walked. It was warm, and she knew the theater wasn't air-conditioned, so she decided not to wear stockings. She did get out a cream-colored cotton blazer, just in case the evening got cool, though. After checking to make sure her makeup and everything else was OK, she went downstairs.

Dennis, dressed in a white cotton Oxford shirt with thin red stripes and khakis and carrying a dark blue sweater over his arm, walked into the living room a little while later. He looked at Mrs. Tillman, his eyes widened a bit, and he smiled. The dress she was wearing was fantastic! "You...you really look nice," he said softly.

"Thank you, Dennis," Lois replied, feeling her face grow warm.

"I...I heard you and Mr. Tillman," Dennis said. "Are...are you OK?"

Lois smiled at him. "I'm sorry you had to hear that, Dennis" she said, "It's...I wish it didn't have to happen, but..." She shrugged and, before tears could fill her eyes, she took a deep breath. "I don't want to think about that part of my life tonight, I'm going to concentrate on how much fun the play's going to be." She paused and grinned. "And what a handsome date I have."

Dennis felt himself blushing. "Yeah, sure," he said.

"Come on," Lois said, "we don't want to keep Donna and Brad waiting."

Donna and Brad were waiting for them in front of the theater when they arrived. Lois introduced Dennis to her friends, then she and Donna went to the ladies room before the show began.

"Have you lost weight?" Donna asked.

Lois nodded. "I guess I've dropped ten or fifteen pounds since Rod left," she admitted.

"You know, Lois, you are one lucky woman," Donna teased. "You kick your husband out, and find an eighteen year old to take his place. Your visitor is quite handsome. Have you and he...?"

"Donna!" Lois protested, feeling her face get red, "It's not like that. I..."

"I'm just teasing," Donna said. "Dennis does seem nice, though. He acts a lot more mature than most eighteen year-old males I've met."

"Yes," Lois replied. "Dennis is quite mature." "You don't know the half of it!" she thought. Actually, she mused as she and her friend walked back to meet the men, Dennis had turned out to be a pleasant companion. He was intelligent and witty, and she'd really come to like having him around, even though she was on edge the whole time from fighting the urge to sleep with him again.

The two women rejoined the men, went inside, and settled into their seats in the theater. The seats were quite close together, and Lois's arm brushed Dennis's when the sat down. She felt a delightful tingle race up her arm from the point of contact, and then she scolded herself and told herself she wasn't going to let anything more happen between them.

Dennis had noticed that, when Mrs. Tillman sat down, the slits in her skirt exposed quite a bit of her lovely legs. When the lights grew dark he moved his arm onto the chair's armrest, letting the fingers dangle over the end of the armrest, near her leg. At the same time, he pressed his leg against hers. When Mrs. Tillman didn't move her leg, he was encouraged. He wanted to make love with her again and he figured that, tonight, he was going to try.

The play began. After watching the action on the stage for a few minutes, Dennis glanced over at Mrs. Tillman. She was watching the play intently. He moved his hand and his fingers brushed her the top of her thigh ever-so-lightly. The young man was a bit surprised to discover Mrs. Tillman wasn't wearing stockings.

Lois felt thrills begin to ripple through her the minute Dennis's fingers brushed her bare leg. She knew she should stop him, but wasn't sure how she would be able to do that without making a scene. What would Donna and Brad think if she did? So, she tried to figure out a way to stop the young man, but while she did, he continued to tickle her leg and make her feel good. Very good.

Encouraged by Mrs. Tillman's lack of resistance, Dennis grew bolder. He moved his arm, and began touching her more openly, his fingers gliding lightly up and down her silky skin. Finally, he placed the palm of his hand on her leg and began caressing her thigh with that.

When Dennis put his hand on her leg, Lois was even more distressed. She was sure that if Donna or Brad glanced in her direction, they'd be able to see what the young man was doing to her. It was dark in the theater, but with the glow of the stage lighting, it wasn't that dark. And Dennis's light caresses were turning her on, making it difficult for her to concentrate on the play. She took her folded jacket and laid it on her lap, covering the young man's hand.

Dennis continued to stroke Mrs. Tillman's leg through the entire first act. He could feel her trembling softly and had a feeling he was turning on. He sure was getting turned on! He had to shift position a couple of times because of the swollen mass in his slacks. He was glad he'd brought his sweater, otherwise, he would have had a problem leaving the theater. He was pretty wrapped up in what he was doing to Mrs. Tillman, but at one point, he glanced at his program and realized it was near intermission. He managed to get his hand back in his own lap just as the curtain closed and the house lights came on.

People started standing up to go out and get refreshments. Dennis glanced over at Mrs. Tillman, whose face was a bit flushed and, he thought, more beautiful than he'd ever seen it.

Lois looked at Dennis and frowned. "You and I need to talk," she whispered. "I want to see you, in the parking lot, now!"

While Brad and Donna stood in line to get refreshments, Lois and Dennis - who was holding his sweater draped over his arm, hanging in front of his crotch - excused themselves and headed for the rear of the building, where the rest rooms were located. Instead of going to the bathroom, Lois grabbed Dennis's arm and dragged him to a corner of the parking lot, behind a van.

"Just what do you think you're doing, young man?" she asked, trying to sound stern.

Dennis had felt Mrs. Tillman trembling when he was touching her leg. He knew she liked what he'd been doing to her and decided her severe tone wasn't sincere. His response to her question surprised him as much as it did her. "I think I was turning you on," he said softly. "I...I was, wasn't I?"

"Ah..." Lois responded, taken aback by the young man's direct reply. "Dennis, I..."

Dennis didn't want to talk any more. He looked around. They were standing behind two vans, in an isolated spot. He pulled Mrs. Tillman into his arms and pressed his mouth against hers. He felt her arms slide around him and her body mold itself to his. Then her tongue slid into his mouth and lashed his.

Lois was completely stunned by the young man's action, and reacted without thinking. His gentle caresses in the theater already had her turned on, the fervent kiss added to the arousal she was experiencing. Finally, she pulled her mouth from his and stepped back, out of his embrace. "Dennis!" she gasped. "We...we..."

"We better get back before your friends wonder where we are," the young man said, surprised, but delighted, by how well he'd been able to handle things so far. Tonight could wind up being a lot of fun! "Come on." He took her hand and tugged her along with him as he started back toward the theater.

During the second act, Dennis continued to caress Lois's leg, even more so than he'd been able to caress during the first act, because she kept her legs parted.

"Would you two like to go out for something to eat?" Donna asked as they made their way out of the theater after the play ended.

"I...I think I ought to go home," Lois stammered. "I...I'm feeling a little, ah, out of sorts. Rod came over earlier and we had a big blow-out."

"Are you coming down with something?" Donna asked, sounding concerned. "You look a little flushed."

"Ah...no, I...I don't think so," Lois replied. "I...I just think I'm a little over-tired and over-stressed." "The reality is, thanks to Dennis, I'm so turned on, I could scream!" she thought.

"OK," Donna said. "I'll call you tomorrow, Lois."

"Thanks for asking me to the play," Dennis said. "I really enjoyed it." Actually, he had been so busy teasing Mrs. Tillman, he'd seen very little of the play.

"You're very welcome, Dennis," Donna said. "It was nice meeting you."

Lois, who was too distracted to concentrate, let Dennis drive on the way home. She sat against the door on the passenger side of the car, not talking, her mind swimming with conflicting emotions, while the young man drove rapidly toward her house.

When the arrived home, Dennis got out, walked around to the passenger side of the car, opened the door, reached in, took Lois's hand and tugged on it. "Come on," he said.

Lois looked up at the smiling young man. "Dennis, what do you think you're doing?" she asked. "We..."

"You aren't going to stay in the car all night, are you?" Dennis asked. When Mrs. Tillman got out of the car, he led her toward her back door, then into the house.

Inside the kitchen, Lois pulled her hand out of the young man's grip and tried to compose herself. "Dennis, what...what do...do you think you...you're doing?" she stammered. "We...we shouldn't be..."

Dennis smiled at her. "Why not?" he asked. "I want to, and I'm pretty sure you want to, so what's the problem?"

"Oh, Dennis, I...I don't know. I...I just don't know..." Lois murmured. Her head was spinning. This was wrong. But she was thrilled, too, and found herself wanting to let things get as out of control as they'd gotten a few nights earlier.

Dennis took her hand. "Come on," he said.

Despite her misgivings, Lois got to her feet and went with the young man.

His heart pounding, Dennis led the lovely woman up the stairs, to her bedroom. Inside the bedroom, he let go of his companion's hand, turned and gazed at her. "I...I think you...you're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen," he said reverently.

Lois, deeply touched, stood there looking at him and saw the adulation in his eyes.

Dennis put his arm around her, pulled her to him, and his face moved toward hers.

"Noooo!!!!" Lois, trembling, thought, "I don't dare let him do this. If he kisses me, I'm..." Any thoughts of stopping the young man vanished when his lips met hers, sending sparks of excitement into her, fanning the erotic fires already burning in her. She groaned wrapped her arms around him.

Dennis heard Mrs. Tillman's soft groan and felt her mouth open. Thrills roiled through him when her tongue probed into his mouth, seeking his. Still locked in passionate embrace, they fell on the bed. With trembling hands, he pulled the straps of his partner's dress down over her shoulders, then he peeled the snug-fitting garment down, baring her chest.

Lois, quaking, felt Dennis's lips move down her throat and onto the swell of her breasts. Wherever his lips went, they left trails of fire. Soft groans of joy escaped from her. She needed this! And, she admitted to herself, she wanted it! Any thoughts of stopping vanished like light smoke in a high wind.

The ardent young man fumbled opened the clasp of Lois's strapless bra and her exquisitely-shaped globes sprang free, their already-hard tips straining outward. He quickly captured a stiff tip in his mouth and sucked on it.

"Yessss!!!! Oh, yesssss!!!!" Lois groaned when Dennis drew her rigid nipple into the warmth and wetness of his mouth. "Oh, darling! Yesss!!! Suck them!!!"

Dennis's hands moved boldly down across Mrs. Tillman's belly and he could feel her satiny skin rippling as his fingers glided over it. He kept pushing the dress down, and Lois lifted her hips to help him. Finally, the soft, clinging garment lay in a pile at the end of the bed. The young man resumed caressing Mrs. Tillman, sliding his hand under the waistband of her dainty underpants.

Thrills continued to shake Lois as Dennis's hand roamed over her lovingly. She felt it probe under her panties and groaned louder. Now it was pushing through her crinkly mass of pubic hair. "What form of madness made me think I could give him up?" she thought, as her body twisted and turned in frantic response to the young man's caresses. "I must have been crazy to think I could do that!"

The young man's inquiring hand moved into the junction of Lois's legs and body, brushed her clit, and her hips shot off the bed as shock-waves of ecstasy raced her from the roots of her hair to the tips of her toes. "More!!! Touch me more, Dennis!!!" she begged.

Dennis wasn't exactly sure what he'd done, but Mrs. Tillman obviously liked it, so he continued to do it, and soon he had her moaning, writhing, and clutching at the bedspread, while her hips rocked and thrust against his tantalizing hand.

The fact that Mrs. Tillman was reacting so powerfully to his caresses caused an equally powerful response in the young man. His cock swelled in the confinement of his slacks while pre-cum seeped from the tip of his engorged penis. He withdrew his hand, despite Mrs. Tillman's groans of protest, and began stripping off his clothes as quickly as he could.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers
12