Graduation and... Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

Lois, wondering where the hand that had been giving her such divine thrills had gone, opened her eyes and saw Dennis getting undressed. Her eyes widened. His erection looked immense! The last time she made love with him, she'd been so turned on, she hadn't seen it.

She held her arms out to him. "Take me, darling!" she entreated him. "Please!"

Dennis lifted his body over Mrs. Tillman's, his legs between hers, grasped his swollen shaft and slid it up and down between her well-lubricated vaginal lips, then he drove it into her.

"Ahhhhhh!!!!!" Lois groaned when the young man's thick wand rammed into her lubricant-slick love-tunnel. God! He filled her so well!

Dennis, aflame with need, let his hips beat an erotic tattoo against Mrs. Tillman, driving both of them quickly to the point of explosion.

"Oh, God, Mrs. Tillman, I...I can't wait. I'm commmminnnnngggggg!!!!!" he cried, as passion unleashed itself and ripped through him. Molten fluids pumped out of him.

"Gaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!" Lois groaned when she felt his hot seed splashing against her insides, unleashing furies of joy through her. "Dennis!!! Lover!!! Ohhhh!!! Ohhh, yesssssss!!! Yesssssss!!!! Yesssss!!! I'm commmminnnnnnggggggggg!!!! Yessssss!!!!! Yessssss!!!! I...I love you!!!!!!!" Her legs locked behind his, her arms clutched his young body, and their hips continued to slam together in the age-old rhythm of passion. Nothing could have been sweeter.

Their need sated, the couple , gazing fondly at each other, snuggled in each other's arms.

"I...I was wrong. I...I can't have you here and not do this," Lois admitted to Dennis. "I know that probably makes me a sick woman, but I don't care. I can't have you in my house and not have you in my bed!"

Dennis, thrilled by what she had just told him, kissed her. "I'm glad," he said, "because being here and not being in your bed has been hard as hell."

After the kiss ended, Lois surveyed her young lover's body, then she began to run her hands over it softly. Dennis's skin was warm and smooth. His body was soft, not hard and muscled the way her husband's was. But, judging from the fact that she found the young man's performance in bed far superior to her husband's, well-developed muscles obviously weren't required for good sexual performance.

Dennis pushed himself up on his elbow. "Come here," he said, reaching for her with his free hand.

"You just lay there," Lois replied.

Dennis lay back and luxuriated in the erotic sensations he experienced as her soft, warm hands stole over his body. This time, he was the one who wound up moaning and gasping.

Lois was a bit surprised by how quickly her caresses produced a visible effect. As she watched, fascinated, the young man's penis swelled and stiffened, and began rising slowly to attention. She gazed at the young man's thickening organ. "His...penis...it really does get...big when...when he's turned on!" she thought. The young man's organ was swollen and distended, with blue veins circling the sides. The top flared into an arrow-shaped purple head, and glistening droplets of Dennis's slippery pre-cum glistening on the tip.

Lois wrapped her hand around the swollen shaft and began to stroke it gently, noting with delight that her actions brought a soft, impassioned groan of pleasure from her young lover. She bent and kissed the swollen spear and discovered it didn't taste bad, so she kissed it again. Even though it was coated with the remnants of their earlier joining, she didn't find the taste unpleasant.

Dennis was going wild. Never, in his wildest, most far-out fantasies, had he imagined that Mrs. Tillman - or any other woman for that matter - would do what she was doing! She wasn't just playing with his cock, she was kissing and licking it! His hips strained as sensations more ferocious than any he'd known jangled every nerve ending in his body.

Dennis's reaction to her caresses intoxicated Lois. She loved having such a powerful effect on him. It was nearly as wonderful to make love to him as it was to have him make love to her! Kissing and licking his swollen penis weren't enough for the excited woman. She raised her head and locked her lips around the flared tip of the young man's hot, slick baton. Slowly, she lowered her head and felt the boy's big organ begin to fill her oral cavity. She could feel it pulsating against her lips.

Dennis thought he might explode into a million pieces. He couldn't believe Mrs. Tillman was sucking his cock! He'd never dreamed anything like this would happen to him, certainly not with her!

Up and down Lois's mouth moved on the young man's delicious pole. Savoring the sensations, she let her lips drag slowly along the veined sides of the pulsing fleshy tube and lashed it with her tongue. She loved this! She shuddered with delight at the pleasure she was giving her young man. She grasped his balls gently in her hand and began rolling them.

"Mrs. Tillman!!" Dennis groaned. "That...what you're doing...it feels too good...I'm...I'm afraid I...I'm gonna come!!!"

Dennis's words were meant as a warning, but it was an alarm Lois didn't heed. Instead of bringing her caresses to a halt, she began moving her head up and down more and more rapidly. Her hand continued to squeeze and roll his balls. She felt the pulsations of the swollen organ grow stronger. "He's going to come soon!" she realized, "And I want him to come. In my mouth! I'm going to make him come in my mouth!"

Then Dennis's hot cream began to splash against the back of her throat and fill her mouth. Lois, finding the taste acceptable, but the volume considerable, swallowed involuntarily to keep from gagging. At the same time, Dennis was thrashing on the bed, screaming with pleasure. She loved it and was delightfully surprised when an orgasm rumbled through her body at the same time Dennis came.

"Ahhhhhhh!!!! Ahhhhhhhhh!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" Dennis cried. He felt as if his body was exploding into a million pieces.

Lois continued to nurse the young man's penis until it began to grow soft. Finally, she let it slide from her mouth, stretched out next to Dennis, and laid her head on his chest. She felt his fingers combing through her hair, making her scalp tingle.

Dennis still found it hard to believe that what just happened to him was real. He'd never felt that wonderful before in his life! He continued to run his hands through Lois's silky blonde hair as she lay there, gazing at him.

"Did...did you like that, my love?" she asked softly.

"I...I've never...ever...felt like you just made me feel," Dennis replied. He pulled her face to his and kissed her, tasting the tart saline flavor of his essence on her lips.

"I...I love you, Mrs. Tillman," he said softly. "I...I really do!"

Lois was startled by the young man's fervent admission, then she realized she felt something for him, too. Was it possible she might be falling in love with this teenage boy? She wasn't sure, but she did know she wanted to keep him as her lover and didn't give a damn about the consequences! She didn't care what happened in the future, all she wanted was to feel as wonderful as she did right now for as long as she could!

"I want to do you," Dennis said.

Lost in thought, Lois hadn't heard what the young man said. "What, my love?" she asked him.

"I want, you know, to do to you what you just did to me," Dennis told her.

Lois was ecstatic. "Yesss!!! Oh, darling, yesss!!! I'd love that!" she cooed.

Dennis moved between Lois's legs and peered at her. He'd never seen a woman's vagina before, and took this opportunity to examine Mrs. Tillman's carefully. It had pink, puffy, soft dark-edged lips, which were shiny with wetness. Her scent was pungent, but not at all unappealing. At the upper end of the slit, a small knob protruded.

"That...that must be her clit!" Dennis thought. He kissed the bud. Mrs. Tillman's back arched and she moaned with delight.

"Yessss!!!" Lois cried, erotic fireworks, ignited by the young man's tentative explorations, exploded in her lust-inundated mind.

Dennis began licking and sucking Mrs. Tillman's vagina with purposefulness. As he did, her legs clamped around his head and her hips went wild.

"Eeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!" Lois cried, her head rolling from side to side, her hands clutching and squeezing her breasts. "Yess!!! Oh, God, Dennis!!! Oh, God!! Oh, God!!! That feeels soooo gooodd!!! Dennis!!! Ohhhh!!! Ohhhhh, Dennis!!!! I'm gonnna commeee!!! I'm...I'm commminnnnnggggggggg!!!!!!!!"

Since his head was trapped in a velvet vise formed by Mrs. Tillman's thighs, Dennis was unable to hear his lover's screams of pleasure, but he knew she was coming from the wild movements her body was making. He grabbed hold of her firm buttocks and hung on as she writhed and bucked her way to ecstasy.

Then, suddenly, Mrs. Tillman was still. Her legs fell away from his head and she lay unmoving on the bed. At first Dennis wasn't sure what had happened to her. He raised up on his arms and looked at her, concerned. She seemed to be breathing all right, her eyes were closed, and a smile curved her lips.

"Goddamn! I think, maybe, she fainted or something!" he thought. Cautiously, he got off the bed, walked into the bathroom, and cleaned himself up. When he finished, he returned to the bedroom and found his lover still lying there, dead to the world.

Seeing Mrs. Tillman lying on the bed, nude, made Dennis want to pinch himself. He still found it difficult to believe what had happened since he'd come to stay with her was real. He'd really had made love with the lovely woman lying in front of him and, not only that, he'd apparently, been able to satisfy her quite well. He laid down on the bed next to her, wrapped his arm around her, and lay there, feeling her warmth against him.

A while later, Lois awakened, and was thrilled to find herself still lying next to Dennis. "We really ought to get up," she said and sat up. "I ought to make dinner for us."

"Why don't we go out for pizza?" Dennis said. "My treat."

"Why not?" Lois said.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers
12