Graduation and... Ch. 27

Story Info
Lois really likes waking up with Dennis next to her.
4k words
4.7
30k
00

Part 27 of the 29 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/08/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

Lois woke up horny. That was nothing new. Ever since Dennis had come for his visit, she'd been waking up horny. But, the delightful thing was that the young man's presence gave her the means to do something about her horniness.

There were things that made this morning bittersweet for Lois, though. This was the last time she'd be waking up next to Dennis for a while. His parents were returning from their European trip, which meant he was going to have to go home.

Later that day, she and Dennis were supposed meet the boy's parents at the airport. Lois had been invited to stay with Dennis's family for the weekend and she'd accepted the invitation, mainly because she wanted to prolong her contact with her young lover as long as she could. She knew she was probably opening herself up for a lot of pain by allowing herself to fantasize that she and the young man could have any kind of future, but she couldn't stop the fantasies.

Dennis was asleep next to her, lying on his back. Carefully, Lois pulled the covers off, exposing his body to the morning sunlight streaming in the bedroom window. Moving gently so she wouldn't awaken him, Lois knelt next to the young man, bent over his middle, and carefully took his limp penis in her mouth. It was soft and floppy at first, but it didn't stay that way long. As her mouth caressed it, the organ swelled and grew, filling her mouth. A hand slid across her bare back.

"Good...morning," Dennis whispered.

Lois would have answered him, but her mouth was full of throbbing, swollen penis. She found that what she was doing to him excited her almost as much as it seemed to excite her young lover.

Dennis did love what Lois was doing to him, and as she kept it up, he grew more and more excited. He reached under her and fondled one of her dangling breasts, rolling the hard nipple back and forth between his thumb and finger and pulling on it gently, sending shudders of delight through Lois.

Lois wanted to feel the young man's swollen rod in her, so she stopped sucking Dennis and straddled him. Then she grasped his hard-on and moved it between her moist labia. Teasing herself with him was almost like having a living dildo, and she loved it.

"My God!" Dennis breathed, "You're making me nuts!"

"Do you like it when I do that?" Lois asked.

"Oh, God," Dennis groaned. "It feels awesome!"

"I have a feeling you'll like this even better," Lois murmured. She raised her hips, centered him on her opening, then she slowly sank onto his massive spear.

"Ahhhhhhh!!!!!" A unison moan of delight escaped from the lovers as their bodies joined.

Dennis clutched Lois's breasts and began to tease her nipples. Pinpricks of delight raced into Lois's body.

"God! You're incredible!" Dennis whispered.

Lois groaned and began to rock her hips. She loved the way the movement made his erection whip around inside her, lashing her insides, giving her a frenzy of sensation.

"Ahhhhh!!! Ahhhhh!!!!! Ahhhhh!!!!!!!" Dennis groaned as his body shook. He let go of Lois's breasts and clutched her buttocks as he drove into her powerfully; then he came, spewing his hot, creamy sauce up into her.

"Whaaaaa?????!!!!!" Lois cried when she felt her own orgasm blossoming suddenly. "My God!!! My God!!! Oh, Lover!!! Oh, Lover!!!! Yessss!!! Yesssss!!!!! Oh, Dennis!!!! Yessss!!!!!! Yessssssssssssssssssss!!!!! Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!"

When, at last their orgasms ended, Lois lay forward on Dennis and kissed him.

"That was beautiful!" he whispered in her ear.

"Mmmmmm!" she replied, hugging him.

They lay like that for a while, then Lois rolled off the young man and got out of bed.

"I'm going to take a shower," she said, and headed for the bathroom. She turned the shower on and got in. Dennis joined her. Their shower was playful and loving, but didn't involve sex, one of the few times that had happened since he'd arrived. They had made love everywhere it was possible to make love in the house, but the shower was one of their special places.

Afterward, they dressed, ate breakfast, then Lois packed an overnight bag while Dennis got his things together. Their packing finished, they put their suitcases in the car. Lois locked the house, then they left for his home. Their plan was to drop Lois's compact car off and pick up Dennis's parents' big sedan to make the trip back from the airport a bit more comfortable.

Dennis noticed Lois was being unusually quiet as she drove. He reached out and took her hand. "What's the matter?" he asked. "Are you mad at me?"

Lois looked at him and shook her head. "Of course not,"she replied, "It's just that I'm going to miss you."

"I'm going to miss you, too," Dennis said. He couldn't imagine how he was going to live without being able to make love to her every day. In the time he'd been at her house, he'd come to care for her very deeply. In fact, he was convinced he was in love with her. More than once he'd almost suggested that they get married. "I...I don't want to go home. I wish I could come live with you."

"I wish you could, too, but that's really an impossible dream," Lois thought. "We will be able to see each other from time to time," she said, squeezing Dennis's hand, "Even if it isn't as often as either one of us would like."

"I guess so," Dennis said bleakly.

Their drive continued, with both of them sitting silently, pondering what they were losing. In fact, Dennis hadn't really wanted to go to Lois's house. When his folks first started talking about going to Europe, he hoped they might leave him home alone. When that proved impossible, he tried to get to stay with friends, but that didn't work, either. Finally, his mother suggested her friend, Lois. The young man wasn't pleased. The last thing he thought he wanted was to spend the summer with a teacher. He was delighted he'd been wrong, wonderfully wrong.

"Want some lunch?" Lois asked after they'd been on the road for about two hours.

Dennis nodded. "Ah, OK," he said.

She stopped at a diner. They walked in, found an empty booth, and sat down. A waitress came and took their order.

"You're going to be a senior this year, aren't you?" Lois asked.

Dennis nodded. "Yeah," he said.

"What are your plans when you graduate?" she asked.

"I've been accepted at Eastern State U," he said. "I want to be an electrical engineer."

Lois was impressed. "It's nice you've already got your plans made," she told him.

They finished their lunch, and were soon back on the highway. They were both quiet, thinking, as Lois drove them closer and closer to Dennis's home, and their eventual separation.

Lois turned onto the street where Dennis's home was located. It was an upper middle-class neighborhood consisting of extremely nice houses. She turned into the driveway of the expansive two-story cape where the young man lived, stopped in front of the three-car garage attached to the house, and shut off the motor.

She turned and looked at Dennis who looked back at her, his eyes full of sadness. "Well," she said, "we're here."

Dennis swallowed hard. "Yeah," he murmured. "I...I guess we are."

They got out of the car. Dennis got their bags out of the trunk. "What time does their plane arrive?" he asked.

"Nine tonight," Lois replied. She was fighting back the urge to cry. Why was she being like this? It wasn't as if she didn't have enough sex available to her. Why was the prospect of not having Dennis around so disturbing?

They went inside. Lois looked around. Dennis's mother had exquisite taste and a real sense of style. The house was furnished with high quality reproductions of Victorian-era furniture. Everything was coordinated. The house managed to look like a showplace, but be comfortable at the same time.

"Come on," Dennis said, grabbing their suitcases. "You'll be staying in the guest bedroom. I'll show you where it is." He led the way up the stairs.

Dennis deposited Lois's bag in a huge bedroom, the centerpiece of which was a king-sized Shaker-style four-poster bed. Lois found it hard to believe such a huge room was the guest bedroom. Like the rest of the house, the room looked very comfortable.

"Thank you, Dennis" Lois said.

"You're welcome," he replied. "I'm gonna go and put my stuff away."

He left and Lois sat down on the bed, feeling scared, excited, and confused. What now? What was she going to do without having Dennis around? And why was she so upset about losing this one lover out of all the ones she had? After all, she had Doreen and Bobby, who were both wonderful lovers. Why did she have this hang-up about Dennis all of a sudden?

She stood up, walked to the window, and looked out. The yard behind the house was superbly manicured and sported a huge in-ground swimming pool. A brick barbecue highlighted a stone patio at one end of the yard.

"Are you OK?" Dennis asked. The young man's question startled Lois and she turned.

"I...I think so..." she replied. She turned back to look out the window. "But I'm going to miss you, I really am."

"I'll miss you, too," Dennis said.

Lois felt his arms slide around her waist and leaned back against him. Contact with his body seemed to steady her. He hadn't left her yet, he was still there, holding her, making her feel good. His arms tightened around her and he kissed her neck. She could feel his erection pressing against her buttocks.

"Noooo!!!" she murmured, but in spite of herself, she felt excitement begin to expand through her. She stiffened in his arms, planning to pull free, but all the movement did was force her buttocks more firmly against his erection. That added to the thrills already beginning to overpower her. "Dennis, we...we shouldn't," she protested, "not here!"

The young man was confused. Since nobody was home, what was the big deal about making love in his house? "Why not?" he asked. "Nobody else is here. Don't you want me?"

"Ah... yes...um...ah...no," Lois stammered, confused. Her body pulsed with longing. Her mind was awhirl with confusing feelings.

Dennis slid his hands up and cupped her breasts. His fingers found her erecting nipples and began rubbing them. What little inclination to resist Lois had vanished.

Dennis felt her soften, picked her up in his arms, carried her to the bed, and laid her on it. Kneeling next to her, he bent and his lips joined hers. While they kissed, he unbuttoned her blouse, then her bra, baring her breasts. When the kiss ended, his lips moved to her turgid nipples and he began suckling them.

As always, having Dennis suck her nipples drove Lois wild. Her back arched, driving the firm fleshy tips deeper into his mouth, while her hands clasped his head. He slid his hand down and opened her slacks. Then his lips left her breasts and began to travel down across her chest, which heaved as he did, making her luscious pink-tipped globes rise and fall wonderfully.

"Dennis, we shouldn't be doing this, not here," Lois protested, even though she wanted to make love as badly as he did, maybe even more.

The young man ignored her protestations and slid her slacks and panties down. Despite her misgivings about what they were doing, Lois raised her hips to make his task easier, demonstrating to Dennis, and herself, how desperate she was for him, giving the lie to her words. He gently parted her legs and climbed up on the bed between them. Lois glanced down at him and realized he was naked. She had no idea when he'd taken his clothes off.

"We shouldn't..." she murmured, as Dennis moved over her, then lowered himself onto her. "Ahhhhh!!!" she groaned when his erection slapped against her swollen labia, which were drenched with the effluent of her burgeoning passion.

Lois's hand slid between them, grasped his swollen pole, and guided it to her yearning opening. Then, slowly, Dennis was sliding into her, filling her, stretching her delightfully, sending a flood of warmth through her. Her hips rose off the bed welcoming the hot invader, drawing it deeper into her.

"Oh God, Dennis!" she cried, "Oh God!! Oh God!!!"

Dennis rocked his hips, poking into her. "Yes!!! Yesssss!!!" he groaned. His cries of delight echoed in the room.

"Ahhhhh!!! Ahhhhh!!!!! Ahhhhh!!!!!!!" Lois cried, her hips going into a series of thrusts and spasms, her body shaking, as a violent orgasm ripped through her. "I'm there!!! Please!!! Please!!!! Take me!!! Oh, God, Dennis!!! Take meeeeeee!!! Take meeeee!!! Take meeeee!!!!! I'm comminnnggg!!! Oh, God!!!! I'm commmminnnnngggg!!!! Oh, yes!!! Come!!! Dennissssss!!!!! Come with meeeeeeeeee!!!!" she screamed as ecstasy engulfed her.

Dennis's orgasm was triggered by hers and his pulsating penis filled her with his torrid fluids, bathing the walls of her vagina with warm wetness, driving her even wilder.

Eventually, their passion slaked, they lay in each other's arms. Lois snuggled closer to Dennis's warm, protective bulk. "We...we shouldn't have done that," she said softly.

"Why not?" Dennis asked. He kissed her on the nose.

"Here, in your house, it seems, I don't know, wrong," she explained. "It's bad enough we did what we did while you were at my house, but...in your home..."

"Look," Dennis said softly, "I wanted you and you wanted me. And besides, nobody's home."

"I...I guess so," Lois said hesitantly. She knew she shouldn't be doing this, that it was wrong. But she also wanted him, and found the prospect of being away from him terribly distressing. What harm was there in having as much of him as she could get while the opportunity was still there? She pressed against him.

"I think you're wonderful!" Dennis exclaimed. To prove it, he pulled her into his arms and kissed her deeply.

When they young man's hands started to move over her body again, with jubilation, Lois realized she was again responding to his touch. His lips moved to her breast, captured a nipple, and Lois moaned with pleasure. "Ohhhhhhh!!!!"

After paying attention to her breasts with his lips and tongue for a delectably long time, Dennis pushed himself up on his elbow and said, "Turn over."

Lois did and immediately felt his hands and lips moving over her back. Up and down his fingers trailed lightly, sending ripples of delight into her. Exquisite sensations spread before his moving hands in ever-widening waves, which returned upon themselves, grew, and intensified.

Dennis began playing with her ass and Lois was surprised and elated by the thoroughness with which he cupped and caressed each quivering buttock. The sensations she was experiencing grew even more delightfully intense when his finger began to explore the cleft between her finely-formed buttocks. He was making her wild!

While the young man continued to caress her, Lois's hips began to rock and, after a while, she pulled her knees under her, raising her bottom, offering herself to him. The young man's moving finger traced the tiny pucker of her nether opening.

"My God, Dennis!" she moaned. "That feels incredible! It's soooo nice!!"

His hands began to stroke her thighs, continuing to electrify her, then they moved to her vagina. His fingers slid between the well-lubricated, silken lips, and toyed with the sensitive bud of her clit. Next he stroked the little expanse of flesh between her vagina and anus, sending still more jolts of excitement shooting through her.

"Oh, God, Dennis, you're driving me crazy!" Lois whimpered, "I can't stand it! It feels too good!!"

With tantalizing slowness, Dennis slid one finger between the puffy labia into her palpitating opening, now slick with the juices of lust. His other hand slid down her belly and he grasped her engorged clit between his thumb and forefinger.

"Mmmmmmmpppphhhh!!!!" Lois moaned into the pillow as Dennis's finger probed into her and his hand twirled her clit. "Please, Dennis, I need you!" she murmured passionately. "Take me!! Please, Dennis!!! Take meeee!!!"

She felt movement on the bed then, and his hand left her clit. He was moving behind her, between her legs. She trembled, anticipating what she knew would happen next. His hands clasped her hips, raised them higher, making her a lovely target for his engorged cock. He moved closer and she felt his erection slide against her thigh. It felt hot, hard, and the tip was wet.

"Please, Dennis!" she moaned, pushing back against him. She felt the tip of the young man's erect member slide between her labia, then the rest of the swollen wand plunged into her soaking wet quim. "Yessssss!!! That's it!!! Put it in!! Put it in meeeeeee!!!" she cried.

Dennis pulled almost all the way out of her, then, with a powerful thrust, he shoved his wand all the way back into her until his thighs slapped against hers. She'd never felt so filled! His movement drove her head against the pillow. "Now!!! Oh, God, Dennis!!! Now!!!" she screamed. Her back arched and she began bucking like a wild horse as her orgasm overwhelmed her. "Ahhhhh!!! Ahhhhh!!! Ahhhhh!!! Yesssss!!! Yesssss!!! Yesssss!! Yesssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!"

"Take itttttt!!!" Dennis bellowed, "Oh, God, Lois, I'm coming, too!!!" Once more, he exploded his torrid cream into her.

They rocked and bucked against each other until there were no more sensations left to share, then Dennis pulled his partially hard shaft from her and flopped next to her on the bed.

Lois slowly lowered herself back down onto her belly, then she turned to face Dennis, looking lovingly into his smiling countenance. "You are incredible!" she whispered.

"You, too," he replied.

They moved into each other's arms and lay for a while, holding each other, savoring the warmth between them.

"You know," she said, "I could fall in love with you."

"I...I think I...I am in...in love with you," Dennis stammered, surprising her.

Lois was stunned by his admission. "Oh, Dennis, how...how can you say that?" she wondered. "Oh, God, Dennis, you can't mean that."

"I do, I really do!" Dennis replied, kissing her on the forehead.

Lois nuzzled against him, overwhelmed. She had no idea he felt that way, and wasn't sure what to do about it now that he'd told her. "Oh, Dennis!" she exclaimed, "What am I going to do about you?" She put her arms over her head, stretched, and saw desire appear in Dennis's eyes. "I've got to go to the bathroom," she told him.

Very aware Dennis's eyes were following her every move, Lois got out of bed and walked into the bathroom. She could feel her breasts bobbing softly and made sure she wiggled her ass to tantalize the young man. In the bathroom, she stood at the sink and examined herself carefully in the huge mirror behind the sink. "I don't look any different than I did a month ago," she thought as she studied her reflection. "Why am I having so much trouble figuring out what I really feel for Dennis? Am I kidding myself, am I refusing to really admit how I feel?" As she looked in the mirror, pondering those questions, she saw Dennis walk into the bathroom.

Standing behind her, the young man began caressing her with long, feather-light strokes.

"Mmmmppphhh!!!" Lois groaned as pleasurable sensations rocketed through her.

Dennis kissed the base of Lois's neck, just under her hair. Then, slowly, he began to kiss and lick his way down her elegantly curved back. Delicious feelings began to fill her as her body welcomed his touch.

While the young man's lips made their maddeningly delightful journey down Lois's back, he stroked her legs and buttocks. Her legs were getting rubbery, so Lois braced herself on the counter with her hands. It didn't take long before Dennis once more had her trembling with desire. She felt as if she were on fire! Was there no end to his ability to excite her and make her need him?

Dennis, who thought Lois's gorgeous bottom was her best feature, was delighted to have another opportunity to explore it. He took advantage of how she was standing, bent over the counter, to do just that. He was surprised by how wild her response to his caresses was.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers
12