Graduation and... Ch. 28

Story Info
Stacey Dixon is thrilled to meet Rita Meckler.
2.7k words
4.7
31.9k
00

Part 28 of the 29 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/08/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

Stacey Dixon was lying in his bed, reading a magazine, when the phone rang. He was home alone, so he grabbed the phone next to his bed and said, "Hello?"

"I'd like to speak with Stacey Dixon, please," a sultry voice on the phone said, sending thrills down the young man's spine.

"Ah...that's me...I'm Stacey," the young man replied. Who was this?

"My name is Rita Meckler," the caller said, "Nicole Everett suggested I call you."

Excitement rushed through the young man. If Mrs. Everett told this woman to call him, he knew exactly what she wanted. "Yeah?" he said.

"I was wondering if you could meet me," she continued, going on to explain where and when. "And Stacey," she said after she gave him the information, "Do you think you might be able to arrange to stay all night?"

Stacey could hardly stand it. "Ah...sure," he replied. "I...I guess so." He'd tell his Mom he was staying at Bobby's for the night. Bobby would be more than happy to cover for him.

A little while later, he parked his parents' car in the lot of the motel, got out, walked into the motel, and found the room he'd been told to come to. He knocked at the door. His heart was pounding and he had a problem breathing. He was there to meet a woman named Rita Meckler who had called his house earlier that day. He didn't know what she looked like, but he'd agreed to meet her anyhow.

The young man's coronary and respiratory problems didn't improve when Rita Meckler opened the door. She wore a soft-looking robe that did little to conceal the wonderful body it covered.

"Hi," she said, smiling. "You must be Stacey." Rita's heart was thudding. Nicole had told her about her new lover and, to Rita's surprise, had even given her the boy's phone number. Rita, after thinking about it for a few days, called the boy, now he was there. She could hardly breathe.

"Uh-huh," Stacey croaked, his eyes drinking her in. She was gorgeous!

"Come in, Stacey," Rita said. "I'm Rita."

"Ah...hi, Rita," Stacey said. The minute he was inside the room, the woman closed the door. Then she moved against him and put her arms around his waist. She tilted her head up, lips slightly parted and looked at him. Stacey's arms went around her and their lips fused in a torrid kiss. Fires of lust flashed through them.

After the kiss ended, Rita took the young man's hand and led him toward the bed. "I don't want to waste any time," she whispered, peeling off Stacey's clothing. When the young man was nude, she told him to lay down on the bed. While he watched, wide-eyed and breathing hard, she slipped her robe off. She stood next to the bed, looking down at him, for a while. Then she joined Stacey on the bed and they rolled into each other's arms. Their lips joined and their tongues dueled. Excitement arced and crackled along their super-stimulated nerves.

Stacey had begun learning what women liked from Mrs. Everett, and he demonstrated what he had learned for Rita. Softly, gently, his lips and hands moved over her body, leaving her tingling everywhere he touched her, driving her wild with need. She was soon shaking and having considerable difficulty breathing.

"Please, Stacey!" she murmured, "Please take me!"

Stacey rolled between her quaking, wide-spread legs and, as if drawn by a magnet, the head of his erection slid between the silken folds of her vagina.

"Now!" Rita cried, "Please!"

As Stacey slowly entered her, Rita gloried in the way he stretched her open and filled her. It felt as if he were so far in he was going to come out her throat! Their pubic bones met and he rocked his hips, knowing the motion was causing delectable friction on her clit. He pushed himself up on his arms, increasing the friction as he increased the tempo of his hip movements.

"My Lord, Stacey!!! Ohhhhhhh!!!" Rita cried, her fingers dug into the young man's biceps, "Yessssss!!! Oh, yessssss!!! Oh, Lord!!! I'm comming already!!! I'm coming alreadeeeeeeee!!!! Ohhhhhhhh!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!"

"Annnnhhhhh!!!! Annnnhhhhhhh!!!!" Stacey moaned. His writhing thrusts became frantic when he came with her, filling her with his seed.

Afterward, they lay in each other's arms, savoring the satisfaction they had just shared.

"You're wonderful, Stacey!" Rita whispered. "That was so delicious!" She kissed the young man softly.

Stacey, whose need was far from sated, began stroking one of the alluring woman's breasts.

Rita shuddered at the sweetness of Stacey's touch. He was every bit as expert a lover as Bobby Draper had been. She moaned softly when the young man's lips wrapped around one of her succulent nipples, grasped his head and pulled him against her. From one breast to the other, and back, the lad's lips moved, trailing fire and delight as they did.

While he suckled Rita's nipples, Stacey's hand stole over her body, across her softly rounded belly, and worked it's way between her legs.

"Please, Stacey, dear!!!" Rita whimpered, her hips rocking, signalling how urgently she wanted his touches to continue.

In answer to her plea Stacey's hand slid through her pubic hair and he began caressing the petal-like lips of her pussy. Her body arched upward and a susurrus of joy escaped from her while his fingers gently explored her opening, seeking her clit. When they landed on it, Rita realized absolute bliss. "Ahhhhhhh!!!!" Rita moaned. Her capacity for coherent speech had vanished once again. Stacey was very good at making love.

The young man's fingers continued their exploration of her silken lips, then plunged into her and his thumb came to rest on her clit. One of the lessons Nicole Everett had taught Stacey was that women really like to have their clit caressed. Gently, he began teasing Rita, stroking her pussy while his lips continued to adore her nipples. The sensations evoked by his dual assault drove Rita ever-wilder.

"Ohhhhhhh!!!!" she groaned, "Ahhhhhhhh!!!! Aggggghhhhhh!!!!!! Aaaaagggggghhhhhhh!!!!!!" She hadn't realized she was that close, but another orgasm was ripping through her and could do nothing but writhe on the bed. The young man's gentle caresses continued until she lay still. Her eyes wide and soft, she gazed at him. "I...I want you, Stacey!" she whispered. "Please! Take me!! Please take me!!!"

Stacey rolled on top of her and their lips met. Rita felt his erection prod her belly, slid her hand between them and gripped the hot wand, evoking a gasp from the young man, making him shudder. She stroked him, loving the way it felt, anticipating how wonderful it would feel to have the hot tube of flesh back in her.

"Take me now, Stacey!" she moaned, "Please take me now!"

Stacey shifted his hips and, guided by her hand, his erection nestled against the folded flesh of her vagina. When it did, Rita experienced exquisite sensations, sensations so powerful she feared she would faint with joy before he was in her.

Stacey raised his hips and felt the tip of his cock slide between his partner's vaginal lips. Then, slowly he lowered himself, trembling, and his cock slid into her willing body.

Rita couldn't believe how wonderful this was! The young man began moving slowly, ever so slowly, his cock sliding deep into her, then withdrawing. His slow, delectable motions were driving her wild! Thrill after thrill surged through her. Then, without warning, it happened:

"Ahhhhhhhh!!! Ahhhhhhhh!!! Ahhhhhhhhh!!!" she screamed, "Yessss!!! Oh, yesssss!!! I'm commminnnngggg aggggainnnnnnn!!! Oh, Lord!!! Oh, Lord, Stacey!!! Ohhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhh, Lordddddddddddddddddd!!!!!!!!"

"Me, tooooooo!!!" Stacey roared, "Ohhhhh, yeahhhhhhh!!!!" He erupted powerfully, the forceful thrusting of his hips driving his partner against the bed. He felt Rita's hands clawing his back as she shared ecstasy with him. Then, suddenly, she went limp.

Stacey lifted his weight off Rita on outstretched arms and looked down at her. His cock, still hard, remained buried in her magnificent body, and her vaginal walls were still rippling around it. The woman lay there, eyes closed her chest rising and falling evenly.

Stacey pulled out of her and rolled onto his side on the bed next to her. Propping himself up on one elbow, he observed her carefully.

Rita's eyes flickered open and she looked confused at first. Then she turned to Stacey and smiled. He kissed her softly and she returned the kiss, pressing against him. "Oh, Stacey!" she gushed, "You were so fantastic for me!"

"It was fantastic for me, too," Stacey replied, wrapping an arm around her, pulling her against him.

They lay gazing at each other for a long time. Finally, Rita pushed the young man over on his back, rolled on her belly, and grabbed his cock. She caressed it for a while, then took it in her mouth.

Stacey lay there moaning, while Rita gave him one of the most fantastic blow-jobs he'd ever received. His cock swelled and grew until it was so hard he thought it was going to burst, but the woman didn't stop. Her tantalizing lips and tongue continued to work on him.

Stacey raised his head and looked down. Rita's lips were locked around his erect organ, which disappeared, then reappeared as she moved her head up and down. Excitement pulsed through him.

Rita looked up, letting his penis slip from her mouth. She held it in her soft, warm hand, which moved up and down on the slippery swollen shaft. Her lips were shiny, her eyes were bright with excitement, and her chest was heaving.

"I want you!" Stacey gasped, reaching for her. "Please, Rita!"

"How could I deny you?" she asked. She straddled him, her warm, moist gash caressing his cock, forcing it against his belly, trapped between their bodies. She leaned down and their lips met in a sizzling kiss, their tongues lashed.

Rita raised her hips, reached between them, gripped his erection, then guided it to the center of Rita's soaked opening. Slowly, she lowered herself, glorying in the wild sensations that rushed through her as he filled her.

"I'm gonna fuck your brains out, Stacey," she said, beginning to rock her hips. She could feel his erection rubbing the walls of her jam-packed cave of love and shuddered from the sweet sensations that caused. She pushed herself up so she was leaning over him, her breasts, pendulous, hanging just over the young man's flushed face.

Stacey experienced powerful surges of pleasure, which began at the point of their joining and radiated through him. He grabbed her dangling breasts and rubbed his thumbs over the stiffened tips, feeling her quiver, hearing her moan. He was close to coming, having been brought to that point by her expert oral ministrations. Her rocking hips brought him closer and closer to the point of explosion. Finally, he could hold back no longer.

"Gonna come!!!" he roared. "Nowwwww!!! Nowwwww!!! Oh, Goddd!!! Am I everrrrrrr!!!!!"

Powerful spurts of jot juices gushed into Rita, bathing her insides with heat. "Yessssssss!!!!!" she cried, "Oh, yessssssssss!!!! Take meeeeeeeeeee!!!! Stacey!!!! Stacey!!!!!! Take meeeeeeeeeee!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!"

At last, spent and sated, Rita collapsed atop the young man. She felt his arms encircle her, then he rolled onto his side, taking her with him.

"That," he said, "was awesome!" He kissed her gently.

Rita chuckled. "It was awesome, wasn't it?" she agreed.

Once more, they kissed, then they snuggled together and fell asleep.

Rita was elated to awaken in Stacey's arms the next morning. She was so glad she'd arranged for him to stay the night. He looked so peaceful and innocent lying beside her, his face relaxed in sleep. She couldn't resist running her finger over his face. His facial muscles rippled and his mouth curved into a smile as her finger traced lightly over his visage.

Stacey opened his eyes and blinked the sleepiness out of them. He smiled at Rita and let her continue to tickle him.

The look of pleasure on her young lover's face thrilled Rita. "Good morning, my dear," she whispered, and kissed him softly.

"Good morning," Stacey replied. He stroked her arm, and could feel her shiver with delight. Then, yawning, his partner stretched languidly, her magnificent body arching, and the young man's eyes bugged and he felt a rush of thrills. "You can do that any time you want," he told her.

Stacy placed his hand on one of Rita's breasts and the nipple immediately began to respond, rising from the surrounding firm flesh, stiffening, extending, seeking his touch. He moved his head and captured the emerging tip between his lips and heard Rita's squeal of delight.

"Ohhhhh!!! Darling!!!!" she cooed. "You have a marvelous way of waking a girl up!!!"

"Mmmmmm!!!!" Stacey responded. He moved his head, pulled her other distended nipple into his mouth, and commenced suckling it.

"Ohhhhh, Stacey!!! That's so nice!!! So nice!!!!" Rita murmured.

He opened his mouth, covering as much of her perfectly-shaped breast as he could, then closed it until just the nipple remained captive between his lips. He mauled the distended bud gently with his teeth and tongue while his partner continued to groan with glee.

Rita felt the young man's hand begin to stroke her hip, then it slid onto her ass. Thunderbolts of delight boomed in her mind. She reached for and began to fondle his stiffening organ.

"Yeahhhhh!!!" Stacey groaned, shifting position to give her better access to him.

His lips began to travel down her body, to her waist, then around onto her backside. She rolled onto her belly and he began to pay oral homage to her back, causing her to squirm with delight.

"Yesssss!!!!" Rita hissed. The sibilant sound of joy escaped her lips. He was making her crazy! Her hips began the movements of loving, as Stacey's searching lips and tongue moved over her. He kissed the small of her back, lavishing attention on her sacral dimples. Then his traveling mouth went to the cleft between her fine, firm buttocks. She parted her legs and pulled her knees up, raising her lovely bottom, opening her vagina to him. His tongue roamed downward, probing her anus, then slid across the strip of skin between it and her other quavering opening.

"Ahhhhhhh!!!!" she groaned as his oral digit touched the base of her pussy.

A finger slid into her, and his lips continued to work her over, and Rita's hips began to twist wildly.

"That's it!!!! That's itttt!!!!!!" she groaned, quaking with desire.

Stacey tongued her pussy, and as he did, Rita felt his finger probing her anus. The sensations were incredible! She pressed back against the boy's finger and felt it slide, ever so slowly, into her virgin opening. She kept pushing back and the tantalizing finger continued to enter her tight orifice. The intrusion into her rectum, coupled with the young man's tonguing of her vagina, drove Rita to the verge of orgasm.

"Staceeeeeeeee!!!!" she cried, "I'm gonna come!!!!"

Stacey clambered to his knees behind the quaking woman and shoved his cock into her. He grabbed her hips in his hands and pulled her against him as he lunged into her, driving her head against the pillow.

"That's it!!!! Take meeee!!!! Yes, darling!!! Yesssss!!!" Rita cried while the young man continued to ream her insides with his swollen wand.

One of Stacey's hands slid between her nether cheeks, and once again his finger probed, then slid slowly into her anus, adding intense new feelings to those already blowing through Rita's body like a hurricane. It was all it took...

"Ahhhhh!!!!! Yessssss!!!! Yessss!!! Yessss!!! That's it!! Stacey!!!! Stacey!!! I'm commmminnnnnggggg!!!! Gahhhhhhh!!!! I'm commmminnnnnggggg!!!!" Rita screamed as her body went wild.

"Gnahhhhhhh!!!! Yeahhhhhhhhh!!!! Take it!!! Take ittttt!!!" the teenager groaned, erupting.

The orgasm sapped her strength, and Rita sank onto her belly, pulling Stacey down on top of her. He put his arms around her and lay there like that for a while. After a while, the young man rolled off Rita and onto his back on the bed.

Rita turned her head and looked at him. "Oh, Stacey, I can't believe how wonderful you make me feel!" she gasped. "You're incredible!"

Stacey blushed. "I...I don't know," he murmured.

Rita looked at her watch. "My God!" she exclaimed. "It's getting late. I'm sorry, love, I have to get going." She pulled Stacey's face to hers and kissed him deeply. "We have to do this again, soon."

"I'd really like that," Stacey replied, licking her lips with his tongue.

Reluctantly, they got out of bed, showered playfully, then they got dressed and left the motel.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers