Graduation Celebration Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shawna was now grabbing my butt with her hands, impaling her mouth with my dick. My dick is not exactly pornstar-worthy, but I was still impressed when I felt it slide down her throat and her full wet lips touch my pubic hair. That woman had just deepthroated me!

Shawna kept my dick inside her throat, massaging it by flexing her throat muscles and looked up at me, waiting to see my reactions. Well, my reactions were immediate and rather of an animalistic nature, namely a fucking groan. I sensed a smile on her wide opened mouth, and when Shawna pulled away, she was gasping for air, still smiling.

"Fuck, John, your dick tastes really fine," she said, "but why don't you just fuck my throat, I'd like that!" She placed my hands on the back of her head, and again engulfed my dick with her mouth. She looked at me and nodded.

I slowly started to push into her mouth, steadying her head with my hands, but Shawna soon impatiently tried to move her head faster. I adapted to her wish and began a faster rhythm, now pushing my dick deep into her mouth and pulling it out again, just to repeat that action. I quickened my pace again, and after a few strokes deep and fast into Shawna's mouth, she emitted some guttural sounds which sounded to me like a dog dying in the street, but which obviously were sounds of utter enjoyment. So I kept at it, and was soon pounding Shawna's face, accompanied by the sounds of my balls slapping her chin.

Shawna's hands were not simply gripping my buttocks anymore, but she had worked a finger between them, stroking over my asshole. Now, I've never had a girl do that to me, and I don't think I'd have ever even thought of it, but it felt really good. As Shawna even pushed one finger about up to the first knuckle inside my tight anal ring, I became aware that you don't have to be gay to enjoy someone playing with your ass.

"Oh god, Shawna, that...feels...fucking...great!" I panted between strokes and feeling my cockhead again touch the back of her throat and her finger working its way inside my ass, I was about to come.

When I announced I was going to come, Shawna quickly pushed another finger into my ass, which definitely made me come at that very moment with a loud groan. I don't think I had ever come like that before, my juice bursting out of my dick, splashing deep inside Shawna's throat. Shawna had obviously no problems swallowing all that, like a diligent student, she kept swallowing until my dick stopped twitching. When I was totally empty, Shawna still licked up and down my cock, cleaning it of any spunk that might have not found its way down her open throat.

"Oh John, that was fantastic!" Shawna moaned, still holding my dick in her hand. I was speechless. Of course it was fantastic, but for me! I was the one who had the pleasure to mercilessly fuck her throat. Well, who was I to disagree?

Shawna was now sitting on the lawn, her breasts wet, but not from the water anymore, but from the sweat we had worked during that little piece of mutual sexual contact. As she was spreading her legs while looking me in the eyes, exposing that fleshy, wet flower she had kept hidden between her thighs, I knew that this evening was going to be the best ever graduation celebration.

To be continued...

Please send some feedback, and maybe that next part will come really soon!

12