Graduation Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon, when there was a break in their discussion, she made her excuses to get back to her friend and wished Brent good luck in school. Brent looked somewhat puzzled, as he knew that most women would want to stay once he acknowledged them.

Sally had been gone for a half hour by the time she returned to the blanket. Carrie wasn't there. She looked up and down the beach but when she didn't see her she asked Kathy.

"Oh...I think I saw her heading to the parking lot a minute ago..." Sally sprinted off as she was finishing her sentence.

Sally ran frantically hoping she hadn't insulted Carrie by going off to see Brent and thereby ruining her chance to...to what-to be with Carrie sexually? What ever would make me think that she..would want...

"Hey." She heard Carrie calling and spotted her standing of to her left. "Where are you going?" Carrie said as she closed the trunk of her car.

"Uhh I was trying to find you. I'm sorry I didn't mean to leave you..." Sally said as she saw that Carrie was putting on a beach top.

"Leave me? What do you mean? I just came to get my cover-up, it's getting chilly...did you think I was leaving because you went off to see Brent? C'mon you're kidding right?" Sally felt suddenly foolish and was speechless.

"I thought you were mad at me." she said finally. Carrie stared at her and smiled, then she stepped forward and took Sally's hands. She pulled Sally closer until their breasts touched, Sally inhaled sharply when she felt her and looked up to her cleavage, then to her mouth, then to her eyes- Carrie leaned over and pressed her mouth onto Sally's. Her head was dizzy with desire as she responded back and pressed her mouth tighter and opened her mouth and fought with Carrie's tongue. There was no car, there was no beach, no parking lot-there was nothing. Her mouth was filled with Carrie's kiss and her heart was surging in her chest. After what seemed like minutes Sally moaned as she felt Carries hand caress her ass and pulled their hips in tighter. She felt Carrie's fingers roam over Sally's bikini top and stroke her now hard nipples. Sally exhaled and groaned when she felt her hard nipples and without thinking, she placed both hands on Carrie's breasts and squeezed. Carrie's breasts were larger, fuller with more weight and roundness then her own. All she wanted now was to feel Carrie's breasts in her mouth. They broke the kiss and stared at each other with half lidded lustful eyes. "Does that feel like I'm mad at you?" Carrie smiled.

Sally took her hand and led her back to the car. Carrie unlocked it and slid into the back seat. Without uttering a word, she turned her back towards Sally. Sally saw the knot in her top, and holding her breath, she pulled the string. The weight of Carrie's breasts, now free, drew the top down by itself. She stared at Sally as she leaned forward and allowed her breasts to sway free. Her nipples were swollen and distended. Sally stared at them, then reached slowly and stroked the smooth swaying mounds. She lifted them and felt their fullness. Her vagina was wet now and her mind was clouded with forbidden thoughts. She leaned forward and as if guided by nature, she took Carries breast into her mouth and sucked. Carrie swooned and let out a groan that told Sally there would be no turning back now in this back seat. There would be a culmination of heat that she had wanted ever since she saw the two girls together the day before. She sucked wildly at her breasts, pulling and licking them all over. Instinctively she moved lower, licking Carrie's belly and below to the top of her bathing suit bottom. Sally glanced up, wanting to go lower, but suddenly afraid. Carrie smiled and reached to the side and pulled both strings. Sally stared at her, and when Carrie closed her eyes again, Sally nudged the bikini bottom aside and kept sliding lower. Now, she was face to face with Carrie's open vagina. She couldn't believe she was four inches away, and even more, she couldn't believe that she wasn't repulsed.

Her vagina was beautiful, like a lovely orchid. Lips slightly parted, glistening wetness visible between them. Sally plied the lips open with her thumbs and Carrie responded with a moan and opened her legs wider.

"Suck me...Oh, suck me Sally." She urged.

Sally felt her heart pound and pressed her lips to Carrie's vagina. Once there, she felt a hot rush of lust and opened her mouth as they two had opened their mouths earlier and exchanged tongues, and she engulfed Carries vagina. She licked her tongue between the lips up to the hooded clit and back down. She plunged her tongue into the molten hot wetness. She placed her hands on Carrie's ass and fed on her vagina like open ripe fruit. There was no stopping Sally, she fed like she had been starving and Carrie's vagina was a buffet. There was no repulsion, rather there was wanton lust.

"Oh god...oh my god you're eating my cunt so good, oh I'm going to cum in your mouth Sally, I'm going to cum so good....uhhhh.....unnnnnnuugghhh....." Sally felt hot wetness wash over her face as she had a small orgasm herself. Carrie knew she had crossed over to a place that was beyond her wildest idea. She sat back and undid her top. Carrie leaned forward and kissed Sally again but this time the kiss was deeper and harder. She reached down and undid Sally's string bottom and pulled it free. Sally knew that her own vagina was exposed in it's shaven nakedness. She was so happy that she had 'accidentally' done it. Carrie's fingers played with Sally's smaller breasts as she tasted herself on Sally's lips and tongue. She pulled Sally up onto the seat and kissed her way down to Sally's navel and licked there.

"Oh what a pretty pussy Sally, what a pretty shaven slick pussy."

"Oh my...Oh...." Sally murmured as she felt Carrie nibble the area above her vagina.

"Make me say it..." Sally whispered.

"Say what baby?"

"Make me say...the 'C' word..."

"Mmmm oh yes...you'll say it Sally. I know you will baby." Carrie said, understanding immediately.

She positioned herself on the car floor and drew Sally's knees up to her chest opening her vagina wide.

She blew cool air on her open wet pink inside as Sally moaned. "Oh...yes...oh my...please...."

Carrie ignored her pleas and nibbled the smooth flesh on the inside of her thigh. She began to suck the skin, causing a hickie to appear as Sallie squirmed. "You are so exposed to me Sally, your pussy is so wet and open, your pink asshole is so inviting. I wonder what you would like me to do baby."

"Oh, eat me, suck me...suck me please..."

"Suck what baby, suck what?"

Me oh god Carrie my...my..."

"Your what? Say it and I will suck you off, I will lick and suck you until you cum like you made me cum-but not until you say it"

"My...oh suck my c..cunt...my hot open wet cunt..."

"Oh yes baby...now I will." Then with her knees held open and up to her chest, Carrie openly ate Sally's spread vagina with wet slurping sucking sounds. She licked and sucked her clitoris by opening the wet lips and holding the clitoral hood up. She sucked Sally's clitoris like a small penis. Sally's body shook as she came in squirting streams all over Carrie's face. She then licked Sally's asshole as she finger fucked her cunt with three fingers.

A few moments later, Sally was licking Carries vagina again, and licked her asshole as well. Later, they lie quietly, Sally's face against Carries breast. "I feel so...different...so fulfilled. Thank you."

Carrie lifted Sally's chin to kiss her. "I should thank you. I wanted you all day Sally. You were so delicious too. Can I see you tomorrow?"

"But, what about Liz? I thought you two were...together."

"Huh, well we are sometimes, like yesterday when you saw us..."

"You knew?"

Carrie laughed "Yes silly, you were standing opposite a mirror. We purposely made it very dirty for you. But, no she actually has a girlfriend. I don't."

Sally looked up into the greenest eyes she had ever seen and smiled. "You do now."

12