Graduation Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The small, last bit of my control leaves me and I cry out. I cry out with pain and pleasure, feeling their cocks pulsing inside of me, separated by only a thin membrane. Their own cries echo with mine, I can feel them lengthen, to throb and harden. My own vaginal folds quiver, the muscles of my ass clench. We explode. Rodger and Ben bellow, their warm seed filling me, pumping into the greedy clasping of my body. My juices drip down Ben's shaft, mingling with his own cum; as Rodger pumps the last of his seed into my asshole, droplets beginning to flow from the cleft of my ass.

Rodger pulls back and away, allowing me to roll off Ben. I lie on my back, naked, covered in sweat, cum and my own juices. I feel the chill of my humid classroom as the air licks against my heated skin. My green eyes close when I feel a hand at my shoulder touching me lightly....

"Ms. C, Ms. C? Are you awake, Ms. C?" My eyes open and I look blurrily up at a concerned Ben gazing down at me, slumped against my desk; we are illuminated only by the glow of my computer.

Ben's blue eyes glitter with a little, merry twinkle, "I'm sorry for waking you up, I just wanted to talk to you for a minute..."

I yawn, stretching my arms, feeling an embarrassed blush on my cheeks and then make a slightly rueful chuckle, interrupting him, "It doesn't matter, I was just..." I hope he never knows about what I was thinking, but, I can feel the blush on my face turning brighter. I quickly change the subject, "So, what brings you up here so late?"

Ben rubs his head, continuing to look abashed, ""I'm sorry to bother you, the door was open and I just thought..."

12