Graduation Day Ch. 01

Story Info
Son's only wish from Mom.
2.5k words
4.41
399.6k
48
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 12/01/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Today was the big day! I had just been handed a diploma that attested to the fact that I knew everything a high school graduate should know. If the truth was to be known, that claim was yet to be verified. I was headed for college come September, but I had no idea what I wanted to be. Mom was footing the bill, but she was dead set against telling me what I should or shouldn’t do with my life. I’ll probably appreciate her attitude later on in life. We will see.

Speaking of Mom, she was sitting across the dinette from me and smiling her perpetual radiant smile. Her chin was resting in the palms of her hands while she studied the expression on my face.

“What?” I asked?

“I was just wondering what I should get you for graduation. You did so well all through high school that I want it to be something you will take into your new life and remember forever.” Her big blue eyes were still concentrating on mine.

“That’s not necessary,” I commenced. “You’ve given me so much so far that I feel I will be in your debt forever. Honest.” I was staring at her ample bosom as I often did her lately. Ever since my fifteenth birthday or there about I had unconsciously began to take notice of the female charms of the women around me. The prime example of womanhood in my unwavering opinion was my mother. She was still young, vibrant, and beautiful.

I would constantly become aroused when I spied a cute little ass wiggling away from me, and I would stiffen to some extent at the sight of a pair of beautiful boobs on any female, but my cock would spring to attention every time I caught sight of Mom’s breasts especially on weekend mornings when we would sit at the dinette and linger over breakfast. On the mornings she wore that flimsy bath robe and equally flimsy nightgown, I would have to place my hand between my legs to sooth my aching pecker. The impression of her nipples through the thin material left little to the imagination, and when it came to her my imagination was nothing short of reckless. This was one of those mornings.

“I’m serious, Eddie,” she said. “This is an important day in your life so we should celebrate. It’s your day so you decide.”

“At this particular moment, Mom,” I ventured cautiously, “you don’t want me to make a decision along those lines.”

“What lines?” she asked, “and what’s this moment got to do with it, Eddie?” She was genuinely baffled.

“You taught me not to lie, Mom,” I continued, “but if I told you what was on my mine at this very moment, you would be very angry with me.” My hand was firmly gripping my genitals in an effort to abate the aching and conceal my erection.

“Nonsense, Eddie. Try me.” “Ever since I began noticing women for their charms,” I gulped, “I can’t stop noticing how exceptional your charms are. I think you are beautiful in every way.”

“Well, Eddie, that’s sweet, but what does it have to do with our current discussion?”

“My wish at this very moment is that I could caress your breasts and suck on your nipples. Just for a little while.” I braced myself for the coming tirade.

“Good heavens, Eddie,” she exclaimed but not in anger, “I am your mother, and mothers and sons don’t do things like that. It’s against the law, I think.”

“Who would know besides you and me?” I countered.

“That’s not the point,” Mom said with a huff.

“Then what is?” I asked seriously.

“You’re supposed to be interested in younger girls, Eddie. There are lots of pretty young girls your age, and I’m sure some of them would gladly let you fondle their breasts and suck on their nipples. If things were different, I know I would,” she added.

“Let’s pretend that things are different. Let’s pretend that I am a young man, a total stranger, that you caught ogling your breasts. You also noticed that he had a bulging erection,” and I turned my chair to a position that reveled the bulge in my pajamas, “like this. What would you do then, Mom?”

Good Lord, Eddie,” she gasped. Her face was rapidly blushing, and her breath had quickened. “I didn’t realize you were that big, Son.” Her eyes were fixed on the protrusion in his pajama bottoms. I had moved my hand when I turned my chair so she could inspect my problem so all there was between my erection and her was a layer of the thin material of my pajama bottom.

“Will it replace Dad’s?” I asked before I realized what I was saying. Dad had abandoned us about two years ago, and I knew this had left both of us with bitterness and anger. I was also pretty sure that Mom had not had anything to do with men since that time.

“Probably not,” she mumbled and a lump formed in my throat. “I don’t think his was that big.” The lump in my throat subsided.

“Do I get my wish?” I matched her gaze with pleading eyes.

Without saying a word Mom reached to the tiny bow at the neck of her robe and loosened it. She spread the opening of the robe, and dropped it off of her lovely shoulders. The nightgown she was wearing wasn’t designed to cover her body, and that left her entire upper body exposed to me through an almost transparent veil of sheer nothing nothingness. My eyes were fixed on her beautiful breasts hanging majestically before me, and the almost purple pads holding her nipples in place. My heart and my cock were pounding at the sight. I moaned.

Mom reached over and took my right hand. She gently pressed my palm against the soft warm flesh of her boob. I was frozen in an inferno of fright and excitement. I imagined I could hear the pulse beat of my throbbing cock as the excitement of contact with her breasts raced throughout my body. Mom looked at me tenderly as she spread the opening of her nightgown exposing the natural wonder of her upper body beauty. My heart was racing unbelievably in my chest; my cock was in concert.

Mom placed a hand behind my head, and slowly drew my mouth closer to her now completely exposed breast. I heard her gasp softly as my mouth made contact. I was already way beyond gasping, but I did manage to cover the nipple before me with my mouth. I squeezed her breast gently, and I sucked on the hardening nub in my mouth. More moans and heavier breathing were building.

Mom had managed to guide my other hand to her second breast. I concentrated on caressing it with the same tenderness as I did the breast in my mouth. Then I realized that Mom was fondling my stiff cock through my pajamas. My arousal rose to a new level. I wiggled my butt noticeably trying to free my hard on. Mom quickly detected my intentions and reached inside my fly to release my purple cock. Her touch was magic. I sucked harder on her nipple, squeezed more firmly on both breasts, and felt the unmistakable advent of an orgasm raging in my balls.

When Mom felt the jumping and bucking of my cock in her hand, she instinctively began to vigorously pump my shaft. This was undoubtedly the most magnificent orgasm of my short sexual career. I was unconscientiously pumping my hips against her had to assist in the ejaculation. I think we worked well together. I was convinced my efforts were satisfactory when Mom leaned over and kissed me full on the lips. I jumped a little when I felt her tongue jut between my lips and teeth, but my first instinct was to suck hard on the marvelous intruder. She returned the favor when my tongue followed hers into her mouth. I felt the tug when she sucked on mine, so I accepted the fact that I had responded properly to her tongue.

Moments later she placed the tips of her fingers under my chin and lifted my head until I was looking directly into her eyes. She was smiling like an angel.

“Eddie,” she murmured, “feel between my legs. I want to explain something to you.”

I did as she asked, and almost jumped when my hand touched the wetness of her pussy. Evidently my attention to her breasts had been successful. This was my first trip to a woman’s pussy, so I couldn’t help but to explore a little. I rubbed her swollen vulva, and I moved my finger along the slit.

“Oh, that feels so good, Eddie. You have a soft touch. You’re going to drive these young girls wild.” “Am I driving you wild?” I asked.

“Definitely,” she cooed. She placed her hand on the hand I had at her pussy, and guided it up and down her slit a couple of more times. “Now I want you to do something special for me. Okay?”

“Anything,” I cried. “I want you to teach me everything that makes you happy. Please.”

“Fine,” she said enthusiastically, and stood to her feet in front of her chair. Without a word she dropped her night gown to the floor. This time I gasped. This was my first unobstructed view of my mother’s beautiful body. She was in her late thirties, but you couldn’t tell by the condition of her body. She struck a pose and giggled. Then she sat down on her chair again and spread her legs.

“Okay, Eddie,” she said. “Since you’ve seen me all naked, it’s your turn. Drop those pajamas and show me what you’ve got.”

I couldn’t believe this was my mother talking, but I liked it. I dropped my PJs and stood before her in my birthday suit. We were both a little surprised to see life was returning to my cock. It was swelling again, but it was far from rigid.

“Kneel down between my legs, Eddie. I’m going to introduce you to my pussy, and then I’m going to show me what you can do to make me very happy.”

I didn’t waste a second assuming a knelling position. I found myself face-to-face with her wet and inflamed pussy. I can’t say it was beautiful, but it was unquestionably fascinating. Mom didn’t shave her pussy so there was pubic hair in abundance. I liked that.

“Scare you?” she asked jokingly.

“It’s fascinating,” I replied. “What do I do?”

She reached down and spread her lips. I was thoroughly surprised at the size of the opening this revealed. Then she began her guided tour.

“This is the main attraction down here,” she said pointing to her pussy hole. “This is where you stick your tongue, your fingers, and finally your pecker. All three give me a thrill so make sure you give fair time to each of them.” Then she lifted her finger to the top of her slit and revealed her clitoris cleverly concealed beneath the hood until sufficiently aroused. “This little nub is my clitoris, or as some say, the little man in the boat. You give this little node lots of attention when you want me to come. Your tongue is a soft muscle so you can massage my clitoris as firmly or as roughly as you so desire. I am sure to climax either way. Besides, we women aren’t the china dolls you men think we are. Rough sex within limits is exhilarating.”

“How do I know if I’m doing it right?” I asked. “Listen to your partner,” she replied. “Oh, by the way, this activity is called oral sex, or if two guys are talking they say eating pussy. You can call it either as long as you put your heart into it and do it with my pleasure in mind.”

“Okay,” I said.

“I’m already aroused by the lovely attention you devoted to my breasts just now, but you still want to make sure your lover is properly prepared for whatever else you plan to give her. I want you to start by tonguing my pussy hole several times before we go on to other things. After that I want you to advance your tongue to my clitoris. Here you can massage, suck and gently nibble. All are good. With a little practice they become passionately exuberant. Now go for it, Eddie. Make me have an earth shattering orgasm.”

I have to admit that I was terrified. Not of what I was about to do, but how I was going to do it. Mom’s lips were really puffed out by now so I took the forefingers from both hands and gently spread them apart. I eased down and poked my tongue into her pussy hole as far as it would go. Her gasp and her quiver assured me I was on the right path. I worked my tongue in and out, and the more she responded to my attention the more I was motivated to probe harder.

“You’re doing great, Eddie,” she managed while breathing rather hard. “You’re going to be a natural. I’ll see to that.”

Her last remark did not register in its proper context at the time, but I would come to realize that we were just launching a beautiful relationship.

“Up, baby,” she panted. “Up to the little man in the boat,” she instructed as she pushed her pussy more firmly against my face.

Because of the way I had her vulva spread her clitoris was in plain view. I noticed it was larger now, and a bright red. When I closed my mouth over the little nub and began massaging it with my tongue she whimper with delight and squirmed with joy. I think I’m going to like this “eating pussy” business.

“Your fingers, Eddie,” Mom said between gasps and moans, “put your fingers in my pussy, honey. That’s it. Ooooooh, yes. That’s it.”

I probed her pussy hole vigorously with my index and my fore finger. Once I had my hand facing up and my fingers curled. I massaged her g-spot without really knowing what I had done, but I was aware that I had done something that pleased her. Why else would she have her thighs clamed firmly against my ears? I didn’t mind. I kept sucking, and licking and probing as long as she ground her hips and pushed her pussy hard against my face. I was really going to enjoy this pussy eating.

It wasn’t long until her antics accelerated until she became a wild woman. She bucked so hard that she nearly threw mw clear of her crotch. I was clinging desperately to both thighs so there was little danger of her shaking free of me, if that was her intentions. She explained later that she was having one of the best orgasms she could remember at the time.

“You made my pussy pucker, baby. I loved it,” she declared.

Our kisses after this torrid interlude were definitely more passionate. Our tongues did wicked dances in each other’s mouths, and we fondled each others’ bodies naturally concentrating on the breasts and my cock. Mom made it hard again in no time at all.