Graduation Day Ch. 02

Story Info
He unwraps his gift from mom.
2.3k words
4.54
302.3k
32
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 12/01/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn’t long until Mom had my cock as hard as a rock, and I had replenished the arousal juices of her pussy until she was oozing again. With no undue ceremony she rolled over and straddled my body with my imposing cock lying against her belly. She towered above me in all of her splendor with majestic boobs looming over my midsection and her wet pussy resting against my balls.

“I thought you might want a good view of what was going on so I chose to ride on top. You like my knockers, don’t you?” she asked with a wicked smile on her face.

“I think they’re fantastic,” I averred while thinking I had already described them in that manner, but what the hell. They are still fantastic. Mom started to rise and fall on my stiffened rod slowly but rhythmically, and the results were out of this world. I raised my hips to meet her downward swing, and I withdrew when she rose for another assault.

“Play with my titties, if you like, Eddie.” Her breathing was heavy once again as was mine, but I couldn’t wait to do as she suggested. I clutched her melons as they swayed gently with her body movement. I squeezed the mounds, and tweaked her nipples as well as I could. This was undoubtedly going to require a lot of practice. That thought alone made my cock harder and my assaults a little more aggressive.

Mom was enjoying our activity as well. I was proud of the fact that I was responsible for the pure rapture radiating on her face. Occasionally she would bite her lower lip playfully, and sometimes she would moan and roll her head back on her shoulders.


“Eddie,” she managed between deep breaths and sensual moans, “this is what most people call love making, but intimate lovers simply call it fucking. You can call it what you like, but I like fucking when in private.”

“Fucking it is then,” I said experiencing the same labored breath that she did. “Whatever you call it, I think it is the most fantastic thing I have ever done, and that is mostly because I am doing it with you. I hope we do this often.”

“I agree you do need a lot of practice if you want to be good at this, but we’ll talk about that later. Okay?” Upon saying this she gradually increased the tempo of her up and down routine. My cock noticed the change in speed instantly, and adjusted accordingly.

Mom leaned over far enough that I was able to catch either of her swaying breasts in my mouth at my leisure. Of course I took advantage of this opportunity although I knew this was going to take some more practice before I got the hang of it. I couldn’t help smiling at the pun.

Our motion had increased to a level of almost mechanical precision. Our bodies were making slapping sounds as our skin met, and we were both past heavy breathing. Our sounds were more rasping or gutturally animalistic. We had clasped hands and were using our grips as leverage to create more impact with our coupling. Mom was doing a little chant.

“Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes,” in a louder and louder voice. I just grunted as I felt my orgasm build up in my body. Then I felt Mom’s spasms begin. She treated each as a special event, and announced its arrival in triumph. Then as her climax came to an end, she abruptly uncoupled from me and slid down the length of my body until she was directly over my volcano where she immediately pounced upon the monster with a vengeance. As she sucked I could feel my orgasm burst forth into her mouth. She pumped and sucked as I spurted one shot after another until my bursts of rapture subsided.

I had no idea what happened to all of that sperm. I do know it took her a brief pause before she could speak.

“You’ve grown up to be one hellava man, Eddie. You could get me pregnant in a heart beat, and we don’t need that to complicate our lives. I did, however, see to it that your orgasm was well cared for.”

“You sure did, but . . .”

“Hush,” she whispered, “we’ll discuss it later.”

“That was wonderful, Mom. All of it,” I added.

“Oh, but there’s more, sweet Eddie. I had no idea I had a monster living under the same roof with me.”

“I’m a monster?”

“That’s just a figure of speech, baby. Now let’s go take a shower.”

Now I had peeked in on Mom taking a shower on several occasions, but it was never anything like this. This time I could reach out and touch her anytime I wanted to, and I took pleasure in soaping and washing her lovely body. She even showed me how I could eat her pussy from a kneeling and standing position, and we gave it a brief try. We postponed this ritual until later because Mom said it was better in other positions that she would demonstrate as time allowed.

After our shower we remained nude and engaged in some light petting if you can call it that. We kissed passionately. I was getting good at the tongue ritual according to Mom, and I devoted as much time as I could to her boobs. I was getting hard again and Mom noticed my condition right away.

“Want to eat my pussy again, Eddie?”

“Sure I do,” I replied honestly with obvious excitement in my voice.

“Okay, but this time we are going to satisfy each other at the same time. Stretch out here on the bed, and I’ll introduce you to a new position.”

I stretch out on the bed with my pecker swaying lazily like corn in the wind only difference was that I only had one stalk. It would have to do. Mom crawled on top again, but this time her head was over my cornstalk and her pussy was directly over my face. She licked the head of my dick two or three times before looking at me between her big tits and her legs.

“Remember how this is done?”

“I do for my part, but what are you going to do?” I innocently asked.

“Why, I’m going to suck your cock until you explode. I want you to lick my pussy until I gush all over your face. Deal?”

Before she lowered her head to my cock she turned to me once again.

“Get that pillow above your head and use it for a headrest. You’ll be more comfortable and closer to the action.” She chuckled lightly and gently lowered her mouth onto my waiting cock. With the pillow in place, I placed a hand on each of her hips and buried my face in her crotch. I had pubic hair on my chin, a pussy snugly against my mouth, and her asshole directly before my eyes. I poked my tongue into her pussy as far as it would go, and began slowly pumping my cock in and out of her mouth.

We proceeded at this pace for a moment, and then our passion intensified our movements. Mom was bobbing up and down on my rigid shaft, and I was licking her pussy wildly. Just when I thought things could not possibly get better, I felt Mom’s finger ease into my asshole as deep as it would go. Then she wiggled it about and really set off my bells and whistles. I instantly returned the favor. The minute I poked my finger into her asshole I felt her muscles grab my digit firmly. As I went deeper, her muscles began to massage the intruder. I manipulated my inner muscles in the same manner assuming I was giving her the same pleasure. Her moans assured me I had done the right thing so naturally I continued the movement.

Far too soon I felt Mom speeding up her movements and almost growling around my bulging cock. I also realized that my body was telling me that I was about to come again. Mom beat me to it. She spewed her fluids into my mouth and on my face in abundance. This in itself added enough excitement to my mood to bring on the most colossal orgasm I had ever known.

Our wild antics subsided, but we were both continuing to move against each other. I had removed my finger from her asshole as she had mine, but her thoroughly wet pussy was massaging my mouth and nose in a sensual rhythm. I was still pumping my slowly shrinking cock in and out of her mouth. Her finger was out of my asshole, but her hand had moved to my balls and was gently massaging them to make certain she had gotten all of my come. She was sucking my almost limp wiener like it was a soda straw, but I liked it.

After we had returned to Earth and were lying side by side on the bed, Mom confided in me.

“That was called position 69. Both partners give and receive oral sex at the same time. It’s one of my favorites.”

“I’m just starting, but I think it is mine also,” I confessed.

“By the way, Eddie,” Mom was almost purring now, “I was really impressed at how quickly you caught on to the finger wave treatment.”

“The finger wave?” I asked.

“You know,” she continued, “when I stuck my finger up your ass, and then you did the same to me.”

“That was exciting,” I commented.

“You bet it is, and it gives more zing to your orgasm if you time it right. You timed it just perfectly. That’s why I unloaded all that juice on your face.”

“I loved it.”

“You’re going to be a fantastic little fucker, Eddie,” Mom said with a warm laugh.

“I want to make you happy, Mom,” I said with all sincerity.

“You’re doing just fine, son,” she assured me as she rolled her naked body up against mine. “Now, let’s fuck.”

“I thought that was what we had been doing?”

“No. That was foreplay. Now we are going to take that fabulous tool of yours,” she reached down and squeezed my cock, “and plunge it into my body until we are both fully satisfied. Okay?”

“Okay.”

She laid spread eagle on the bed beside me. She gave me the come hither sign with both her hands.

“Come here, lover boy. Right up here.” She patted a spot just below her breasts. I scrambled to do her biding.

With my butt now resting on an area just below her big boobs, I noticed my cock which was now semi hard was lying along the valley between her mounds. The sight alone made my pecker grow.

“Spit,” Mom said softly. She was pointing to the space between her breasts. I hesitated not understanding exactly what she meant. “We need the lubrication, Baby. I want you to fuck my titties so your cock will stand at attention when it enters my pussy. Now spit right here.”

I did as I was told, but I held back for fear I would make a mess.

“Eddie, I want your cock to slide back and forth between my breasts so it will get stiffer. Now, grease up the runway, will you please?”

That was all the incentive I needed. I made sure the runway was slick when Mom pushed her large breasts together from her sides causing them to engulf my wiener. I needed no more coaching. I rested my hands on either side of her shoulders, and began rhythmically pumping my shaft in the tunnel she had crafted. She was right. My cock got harder with every stroke.

When she released her boobs and let them ebb back to their normal shape I was at my erectile peak. I sat back beaming with pride at my manhood. Mom smiled as well.

“Get between my legs, Eddie. Momma’s gonna take you home.”

I knelt between her legs, and for the first time got a good unobstructed view of her pussy. It was obvious that my swollen cock was to go into the small gap at the bottom end of her slit. Her pussy lips were swollen again only much larger this time. I wasn’t sure whether I should lick it or stuff it.

Mom’s right hand appeared and took hold of my rod. She placed its head against the gap and worked the head partly in.

“This is where you came from, Eddie. Don’t you want to go inside and look around?” She was smiling, but the expression on her face made me think she was in pain. I was yet to learn about agonizing ecstasy. “Push,” she whispered. I did. All the way until our pubic hairs mingled at the point of contact. Mom’s hands guided my head to her breasts, and then she loosely placed her arms around my shoulders. “Fuck me, Eddie. Fuck me hard.”

I tried to start slowly and build up speed as my arousal rose. Who was I kidding? I was about to explode as it was. There was no time for build up. With a hand on each tit, my mouth on a nipple, and my cock in the hottest place it had ever known, I raced toward rapturous oblivion.

I felt Mom’s lips press firmly against mine, I felt her tongue dart into my mouth, and I felt my balls burst with joy. My cock bucked and throbbed in her pussy, and she ground her snatch into my crotch. We lay frozen with the exception of a minimal undulating action between our crotches as we enjoyed the total satisfaction of our coupling.

My innocence did not allow me to realize that all the juices running down my groins and into the crack of my ass were evidence that Mom had climaxed with me.

I’m learning. I have an excellent teacher.