Graduation Day Pt. 01

Story Info
Tiff graduates the only way she know.
1k words
4.05
18k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tiffany8
Tiffany8
124 Followers

Every person I mention in this story is fictional and everyone involved in this story is eighteen and older.

*****

As promised, I will recount my adventures of my graduation from high school and the craziness that lasted through the week. I'll start with the morning of my graduation.

I greeted every morning like I always do: nude. I pushed back the covers to reveal my 34DD breasts and bald pussy. I looked around the apartment that my parents left for me (since they found traveling the world was more important that keeping track of their kid). I won't complain as I never have to worry about money and privacy is never a problem.

I get out of bed, stretch my arms back allowing my boobs to bounce and I stand up looking at the calendar. I'm sad to think this is my last day of high school and all the beautiful girls that I will be leaving.

I turn the shower on and lather up the toy that has been attached to the shower door. I position the removable shower head to massage my clit and begin to grind on my toy. Slowly, I begin to moan and imagine the girls placing their hands all over me as I grind away on my toy. The masturbation of the shower head on my clit causes me to just moan even louder. My neighbors must hate my moaning, but I can only imagine they love to hear me wake them up to my sexual moaning.

I continue to grind and smash my ass against the glass door and grinding it further in. I speed up the pace and pinch one of my breast's nipples. The ecstasy continues until I reach the pinnacle of ecstasy and I slowly collapse to the shower floor. I wash off my body and clean off my toy, gently kissing its tip.

I grab the towel and dry myself off. The rubbing of the towel only causes the urge of masturbation to grow again. I take the toy off the shower wall and go into the kitchen to the sit on the counter. I spread my legs as far apart as possible and begin to thrust the toy is ferocity, as my vagina is already plenty wet. I continue where I had left off in the shower by grabbing my other breast's nipple and plunging the toy deep within the deep crevice of my vagina.

Just as I am about to cum, someone knocks on my door. I must be too loud for the neighbors so I grab a dish towel and use it to cover my breasts as I open the door. I am surprised to see a slightly older than myself. She greets me and then let's me know if I could be a little quieter since she had just finished working the previous night. I apologize to her for any inconvenience as she now realizes that the only not exposing me is a tiny dish towel and the other half of the door.

I notice she is trying to get a look at my figure so i pretend to drop my towel and reach for it to completely expose my body. I apologize for my state of undress and let her know I had just finished showering. She notices the toy sitting on the counter and asks if maybe I was needing some assistance. I take a look at her getup and realize she was maybe some sort of office worker, due to her pencil skirt having such a high seem.

I invite her in and she gives my ass a slap. It makes me moan ever so slightly and I approach her to kiss her. She returns the favor my grabbing my damp, naked body and locking us into a passionate sexy kiss. I feel our tongues wrestle around each other's mouths and her hands begin to explore my naked body down to my ass.

I led her by the hand to my bedroom and threw her on the bed. I reached down, removing her skirt to reveal her pantyless bald pussy. I threw myself right at her pussy and sucked away on her labia lips. I continued kissing and sucking her pussy, lightly nibbling and pulling on her outer labia. I sucked down on her clit and played my tongue over it like a lollipop. She placed both of her hands on the back of my head and began moaning uncontrollably.

She rips open her blouse and bra to reveal 32C breasts that fit her perfectly small frame. I move my mouth up her breasts and begin to suckle her breasts. I suck on her nipples while my hand explore the wetness of her pussy. Her spasms begin to cause her to convulse to my touch. Her vagina begins to gyrate on my finger and her moans grow in tone and volume.

I position my pussy on top of her pussy and our pussies begin to rub away making the sweetest noises possible. Our moaning synchronize as our labias kiss and squish away into one another. I feel the orgasm building inside and the look on my neighbor's face indicates she's just as close. One more forceful push of our vaginas together causes us to cum into each other and causes each of us to collapse back.

We meet up to each other to exchange one last kiss and we both lay back on my bed holding each other. I pet the side of her head and notice she was starting to close her eyes. I get myself off the bed and start to gather her clothing together. I look over to see she has passed out, which causes me to giggle and kiss her while covering up her sexy, naked body.

I look at the time and notice that I was running a little late but I makes my own time so they would have to wait for me anyways. I grab my graduation robe, put it on over my naked body and leave out the door with only a graduation cap in hand. Graduation Day is only looking like it will be getting better as a gust a wind blow up my gown to reveal my nudity to the world.

Tiffany8
Tiffany8
124 Followers