Graduation of a Cuckold

Story Info
A reluctant wife helps to cuckold her husband!
3.6k words
4.51
216k
258
15

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dr13bone
dr13bone
1,539 Followers

The kids had finally left the house for college and here I was at forty. Our sex life could not be better, or so I thought. My husband Bill was an executive at a big corporation, everyday calling all the shots that may make or break the company. This may have explained his kinky submissive side and the even kinkier request he had made of me.

One day he got a little nervous after we had had sex. It was nothing big; it just seemed that he had something on his mind. I asked him what was going on and he told me that he had had this fantasy. I asked him what it was, knowing that this type of sharing was sometimes hard for men to do.

I thought maybe he wanted me to dress up as a harem girl or put on leather and tie him up; to help our marriage I was ready for anything; or so I thought. He paused and said that his fantasy was watching me have sex with another guy. I was taken a bit aback by this but was also curious, so I asked him to tell me more.

After a long pause he went on telling me that his fantasy involved him watching as I was fucked by a black man's huge cock while he watched from the side assisting the stud in using me. I was shocked to say the least. In all our years of marriage I had never even heard him once hint of anything like this. At times he had sounded downright racist. To hear someone want me to be used as a whore coming from my own husband was more than I could take.

I guess despite my best intentions I got angry at him and tossed him out of the bedroom. After a few chilly days we made up. A few months later he cautiously brought the subject up again. Well, I had calmed down by then and figured maybe I could use this fantasy to spice up our sex life a bit. I had even bought through the mail one of those "realistic" black rubber dildos (I would never have had the nerve to buy it at a store). Even as it was I was terrified that the mailman would know what was in that package.

One night when my husband came home I told him I had a surprise for him. I instructed him to strip and lay down on the bed. I came into the bedroom wearing nothing but a black bra and crotchless panties. I took out the dildo from the dresser draw. "Look I decided that though I might not ever really take another man inside of me we could explore your fantasy a bit. Want to watch?" He nodded in agreement.

I took the rubber cock and rubbed it all over my "mommy" tits while I talked to it as if it were attached to a real man. "Oh! Your cock is so big! But my husband is right there." I said in mock terror as I kissed the cock head then slowly sucked it off. My husband's eyes focused only on me which only encouraged me to go on. In the back of my mind I thought if this was a real cock I don't think I would have had the courage to fuck it.

"Please! No sir! Not in my pussy." Then with some lubrication I started to work that monster inside of me while pleading with the black man attached to it not to violate me My husband went ape. Slowly I worked it in and out of me. "Oh! Fuck me with that big black cock!" I pleaded to my rubber lover.

Finally my husband told me he could not take it anymore. He pulled the cock out of me and fucked me frantically. When he came he twisted me around and shoved his cock into my mouth while he fingered my cunt until he was hard again. He then did me "doggie" style so hard I thought the bed would break. All the time he had me say how much I loved black cock. When we were done we fell asleep in a messy, funky heap the way we did when we were teenagers.

I used this interracial fantasy as part of my arsenal to keep him happy. Other times I would tell him "stories" of me being seduced by some dark stud with him adding suggestions along the way as he whacked off. I swear his cum almost hit the ceiling. As time went on the stories, through his suggestions got kinkier and kinkier. It was not enough that I was seduced by some superior black lover, he wanted to be there watching. Then he brought up he wanted to assist. I asked him how and he told me by being forced to hold the man's cock while I sat on it. Or that he wanted to clean up after the man placed his seed in me.

I was worried my husband might be secretly gay. But then I found out about the whole "cuckold" fetish and how it was more about submission and I became more understanding. I tested the waters a bit when I added in him "prepping" the man's cock by sucking on it; he wanted to be "forced" to do so. The one thing I knew not to do, a bit of advice my mother had given was never laugh at a man's fantasy; treat it serious. So when he started hinting at being humiliated by being fucked by my black "bull" I went along with it.

Sometimes he would ask me if I would really do what I said I did in my stories and I had to break his bubble and tell him no, that I was married and it meant the only man I would ever have sex with was him. He would be disappointed but let it go enjoying the fantasy.

He was getting towards his forty-first birthday and was a bit down about it. I tried to cheer him up but to no avail. What could I buy him? He had practically everything money could buy. I thought the only thing that could cheer him up was watching me get fucked by a black guy, and I was not about to do that. My marriage was important to me and I did not believe fooling around outside of it was right. Then I thought "What if I just gave the guy a blow job?" but even that to me seemed a bit too much like cheating. "What about a hand-job?" I thought. Though it was wicked and naughty, it was to me not really cheating. But the thing was would that satisfy my husband?

I thought about it some more and a plan came to mind. Since this whole thing to my husband was about humiliation, being a "cuckold" as he said I would add some other things into it as well to give him that part of his fantasy. Now the problem was how to find a black guy to help me. I did not want anyone from our area, I was sure my husband would help me, but I wanted it to be a surprise to him.

I went to his stash of "Swingers Magazines." Some of the ads in them were organized by state. I had a glass of wine to calm my nerves and started to make some calls. Some people did not return the message, one or two were clearly not who they said they were, some would not be in town or would not abide by my limits. One jerk even left the number of a pizza place. I was about to give up when my cell phone rang back, it was one of the men I had called earlier and had left a message on his answering service, his name was Eric.

Eric told me he could work within my limits. He lived over a hundred miles away but travel would not be that big of a deal for him. As a matter of fact he added some suggestions. I asked him had he ever been involved in a fantasy like this before, he told me several times and laughed. We made arrangements for our "date" and hung up.

I was weak in the knees. I told my husband I had a special surprise for him on Friday, so he had to be home early.

The day came for me to get ready for my "date" with Eric. I put on a push up bra that lifted my tits up and together, a sheer silk blouse, and a short black leather skirt that barely covered my slightly big ass. Of course I had on stockings, a garter belt and the tiniest sheerest lace black panties I would dare to buy. I completed my "slut" outfit with black high heels.

I was finishing my makeup when hubby came in the door. He took one look at me in my outfit and got a huge hard on. I went over to him and asked him if he thought I was sexy, he nodded his head. I squeezed his dick through his pants and told him "Too bad this is not for you," he left the room with a puzzled look on his face.

A few minutes later the doorbell rang, it was Eric. My husband was surprised when he came in. "Eric this is my husband Bill. Bill this is Eric. If you are a very good boy and do everything I say, when we get home you are going to watch me jerk him off." My husband was stunned. I could see his cock start to throb through his pants.

I did not imagine that Eric would be so attractive. Raised the way I was sort of ignored black men, sorry that is the truth; but Eric was so attractive, bald, over six feet and buff with an easy smile. And yet there was a dominate element to his personality that I could sense almost immediately.

"But for now, Eric has had a long trip and is hungry so I thought we would go out to get a bite of diner." We went out to the car. Eric and I walked together while my husband walked ahead to get the car ready. I have to admit I felt a "cheap" sort of guilty thrill walking side by side with Eric. I almost hoped the neighbors would see us.

Eric and I got into the back seat while my husband drove. Eric told him what a sexy wife he had. My husband told him that he agreed. To begin our plan I let Eric put his arm around me as my husband tried to watch through the rear-view mirror.

He asked me had I ever been with a black man before. I told him that I had not, but that my husband was more than willing to have me try. "Mmmmm! A sexy girl like you has never gone black? Well we must correct that," He leaned over and kissed me on the lips. I felt my nipples growing hard against my will and my head felt light and dizzy. My husband nearly drove the car off the road.

Laughing Eric and I kissed again and began to make out in the back seat. It gave me a thrill to do this right in front of my husband. I told him he could peek but he had to keep an eye on the road or we would stop. Then at a light Eric grabbed my left boob and gave it a squeeze. I let out a soft moan and lightly guided his hand away, I was not ready for that, yet.

We went to a dinner at the edge of town, but there was still the chance that we might bump into somebody we knew. Eric and I sat next to each other in the booth while my husband sat across from us. I noticed the odd looks we got from the people around us. Some, assuming Eric and I were a couple looked at us with either shock, approval, amusement, hate or jealousy. I never realized what a strong statement a white woman made going out with a black man or how empowering it could feel.

After diner I wanted to tease and torment my husband a bit more. I told him to drive downtown to a club Eric had recommended. Now my husband is a lousy dancer and knows it. Sometimes at clubs I would get up and dance by myself or find a partner. Now as he sat at the table he watched as I danced with Eric in this mostly black night club. I made it a point to shake my tits and ass as much as possible.

A slow number came on and Eric and I danced close together. His cock brushed against my thigh for just a moment and I could not believe how big and solid it felt. In a way I was glad I was not going to fuck him, I did not think my pussy could take it. Another black man wanted to cut in, Eric let him saying he wanted to get a drink.

I later learned what happened. He went back to the table to talk to my husband. "That is one hot lady you got there, are you sure that you want her to try black? You know what they say."

He told Eric that he was pretty sure that I was not going to go all the way. Eric laughed and said that that was only what I said. He pointed out the way I was dancing and told my husband that if he did not watch it in a few months I would be fucking every black cock in sight.

After the club we went back to our place and after a drink or two Eric sat next to me on the couch while my husband sat in a chair across from us.

Eric and I kissed and then came the big moment. It almost seemed it was not my hands doing what I did next but it was. I opened Eric's belt wondering what the people on the PTA, my neighbors, or even my daughters would think if they saw me doing this, I kept telling myself it was not cheating as I unsnapped Eric's jeans then unzipped his fly. It seemed to take a billion years for the zipper to get to the bottom.

I knew I could have stopped right there and then but I did not. I reached into his briefs and pulled out his cock. I was stunned, even semi-hard it seemed twice as big as my husband's and so much thicker. I stared at it for a good long moment then I wrapped my hand around it the best I could and began to rub his cock.

Eric's cock grew hard in my hand out of appreciation for the friction I provided. I turned to my husband, "Do you like watching me do this honey? Do you like watching your own wife, the mother of your children acting like this?" he could barely mumble a yes as he watched. He started to pull out his cock but I told him no, that I would stop if he did that.

Eric's cock grew so fat that I could barely fit my hand around it; I started to use both hands to jerk him off. He kissed me deeply and then squeezed my tits. I could feel my pussy grow wet, and resolved not to do this again, I was becoming tempted.

"Shit your cock is huge." I said as I pumped it up and down. I felt like such a total whore and was loving every moment of it.

"Yeah imagine if it was inside of you," I shivered at the thought.

He had me say that I was a whore for black cock and also had me spit into my palm to lube his cock up as my hand slid up and down his shaft.

One of those stupid thoughts appeared in my head: I did not know where to shoot his load when it came. I pumped him faster and faster. He told me he would hold off cumming until I kissed his cock head. My arms were getting tired and at this point and I did not see the harm in it. I leaned forward and told my husband that more of this might be in my future and then gave Eric's fat dark cock head a quick kiss.

Soon, Eric told me he was about to cum. Again I thought about where to aim it. I really did not want to it on the rug, or to get up to get a towel as Eric would have time to recover and it might take another hour for him to finish. So I decided to give my husband an extra thrill. I opened my blouse and unsnapped my bra. I pushed his fat cock head right into my boob flesh so it was poking against my right nipple and told him to cum. "Come on squirt it over my white tits. Come on! Come on! Honey do you like what you see? He is going to come all over my tits with a hot stick mess. Come on. Do it! Yeah that's it! All over them."

Eric felt like he came a quart all over my boobs. Some of it shot up a bit and even hit my neck and the underside of my chin. I kept pumping him as he groaned away. When he was done I rubbed the cum all over my breasts letting it dry to a shiny, stick mess.

After he cleaned up with a hot wet towel (I did not clean up as I had other plans in store for my husband). Eric carefully leaned over and gave me a kiss good night and left.

"Well what did you think?" I asked my husband who was ready to hump the shit out of me. I told him to hold off and strip naked as I continued to rub Eric's cum into my skin. Then I told him to bring me the black dildo and bag I had in the bedroom, and come back with it naked.

I got onto the couch. My husband's torment was going to go on a bit longer.

"So honey you liked watching me do that. Well the truth is it turned me on also. His cock was so much bigger than yours... You know this black dildo is almost equal to Eric's cock, well almost, it's a bit smaller. Now hand it to me. Would you like me to put it between my tits like this? Is this what you would like Eric to do with me next? Or would you like to see my mouth stretched drum-tight around his cock like this." I kissed the big rubber cock head and stuck it in my mouth. Then after sucking on it a bit I took it out.

I handed my husband the dildo and told him to put some lube on it. "Or do you want to see me take his cock into my pussy. It is far bigger than yours after all. You know that? What if I become addicted to all that deep fucking? Do you really want me to violate our marriage like this?" I go down on the floor in front of the couch and had him push the dildo into me while his own cock was near purple, desperate for a release that he would not yet receive.

"Oh yeah! Fuck me with that big black cock! Honey do you know I still could get pregnant? What would the neighbors say? Your family? Here is your wife walking around with a big fat belly thanks to Eric. Would that turn you on to see me so totally owned by another man?" My husband whined yes and begged me to let him fuck me. I told him "yes" but only after he licked my tit and neck clean. I told him if he ever wanted me to do this again he was on clean-up detail.

He hesitated, I reminded him this was part of what he wanted, part of all those "stories" he had me tell. He stuck out his tongue and then licked my tits and neck clean. Part of me found this repulsive, but another part found my husband's submission arousing. "That's it like a real man's cum off of my tits!" I said to encourage him. When he was done he entered me and within a minute or two came. I pumped his cock up teasing him on how quickly he j had finished and within minutes he was up again and fucking me like an animal. He gave it to me rougher than in any other time of our marriage and I loved every second of it.

In the months after my first interracial tryst my husband was so attentive to me and the sex has been through the roof. He wanted me to go further, but I have told him that I still valued our marriage and wanted to honor the vows that went along with it.

However, I did occasionally fantasize about Eric and other black men. His cock was so fucking big and his body was so buff! Sometimes I had to remind myself that I was married, and think about what would happen if this ever got out.

So for now I am going to put my first black experience behind me, however, our anniversary was coming up soon and I just don't know what to get him as a present.

dr13bone
dr13bone
1,539 Followers