Graduation: Part One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The beating was slow and methodical. C was waiting for each stroke to have its full effect and aiming to get complete coverage with the strap from his lower back to the backs of his thighs. With each stroke the end of the strap flicked around to bite into his flanks. Very quickly the pain was almost unbearable but the hood prevented him from making more than moans and a grunt with each stroke. He was completely helpless. His whole focus became mentally begging his mistress to stop.

After a while she paused and his heart leapt with the hope that it was over but she was just walking around to start in from the other side. There was no sound from the people watching and her heels were sharp in the silence. The pause made the pain of the first few blows even more intense. Eventually she did stop. He was covered in sweat and so completely lost in the terrible burning in his back that he barely noticed that he was being lowered again. As the weight came onto his feet his knees buckled and he swung by his arms. The lowering continued until he was left completely collapsed on the floor and his wrists and ankles released. They left him there for a while. As his senses cleared he could hear some activity behind him, there was the sound of velcro straps being adjusted and then an admiring "Oh!" from the audience.

Before he could give much thought to what that meant, his Mistress ordered him to his knees. He was struggling to obey with his sore arms and had just managed to get up on all fours when he felt himself being turned and his head forced down to the floor. Someone was kneeling with one thigh booted leg either side of his head. He was pulled in so that they were almost sitting on him with their legs tucked under his shoulders and tight around him. They took a firm hold of his wrists and twisted his arms up his back. From behind him, near the audience he heard his Mistress say, "Doesn't he look good like that? Isn't his arse all nice and red and sore looking?"

He felt the slippery cold of lube on his rectum and knew that the sound of velcro had been C getting into her strap-on. The idea of being fucked by her in front of an audience got him very excited and his cock stiffened. C noticed at once and gleefully pointed it out. "Look, he is getting hard for me." And she pulled his cock in its cage down between his legs so the people could see it straining against the bars. "Good boy," she said rubbing her lubed fingers on his glans through the gaps in the cage. His cock pressing against the cage hardly hurt at all compared to the burning in his arse. C stopped playing with him and guided her dildo against his entrance. "Thank you, Mistress M," she said, "Hold him nice and still for me."

He knew from the gasps of admiration the dildo would be big but he had no idea how big. As she started to push into him he found it was bigger than he had ever taken before. Now he knew why his Mistress had him held down so firmly. He tried to pull away from the relentless stretching but the grip of the woman sitting on him was far too strong.

She felt him struggling and said, "Just relax, let it in, enjoy it, pussy. This is what you need -- a good fucking. Just breathe as deeply as you can and open wide." He tried to relax and he just as he was sure he would be torn, the dildo got past the tightness and slid in more easily to fill him completely. It hurt and he could feel the harness against the tender skin of his buttocks. Once it was smoothly in, C started sliding it in and out fucking him with a steady motion. He realized that the woman holding him down was beginning to enjoy the movement of his head against her and was pressing back.

After he had been fucked for a while, and was relaxing enough to enjoy the feel of the dildo in his arse and the touch of his Mistress on his sensitive skin, the woman holding him asked, "C, would you mind if I made use of your slave's tongue?"

Not at all, said C, holding still for a moment, "Be my guest."

Thank you said the woman loosing his head from her thighs and pulling it up by the hood. He felt her move under him as she pulled up her skirt then his hood was unzipped and his mouth pulled into her sex. As he licked as hard as he could she said, "Don't think I'll let her go easy on you if you do a good job but you'll certainly regret it if you don't."

The woman was not demanding delicacy of touch - she just wanted as much of his tongue as she could get. He had been worried with his own Mistress that the zip around his mouth would catch her. Mistress M clearly didn't care; she was pulling him into her as hard as she could, making it hard to him to breathe. She came very quickly with a controlled shudder, arching her body against him and just saying "Oh, fuck!" through clenched teeth. While his tongue was being used C continued her slow deep fucking.

When the woman had finished she kept rubbing his face against her and said "Thank you for that, Mistress."

"Don't mention it," C said and he noted with satisfaction the use of the word Mistress. C accelerated her pumping her dildo into the slave until he was grunting and gasping against the woman holding him down and then she stopped and pulled out. Before he could relax he felt something cold against his rectum and she eased in a butt plug.

"There," she said, "It would be a shame to go to all that effort to open him up just to let him close again."

Both the women got up and left him. He could hear the velcro of C's harness coming off and then something heavy being dragged across the floor near to him. There was the rattle of clips and buckles and he tried to imagine what it was that they were going to strap him to. He didn't have long to wait.

"Stand up!" said the harsh voice and he was taken firmly by the hood and pushed until he banged into something covered in leather. His legs were spread and straps went round his ankles to be clipped wide apart. He was bent over and his stomach pressed against cold leather. His arms were taken one at a time, pulled forward and down and clipped, holding him hard against the leather. His head was unsupported and he let it droop. He was firmly fixed to a whipping horse and his stomach clenched as he thought what that meant. With his legs so widely spread, he could feel his cock in its heavy cage hanging free, his burning arse terribly exposed. Someone was running their hands across his buttocks and thighs, making the sensitive damaged skin itch. There was a pause and then he felt something thin pressed against his buttocks - a crop or a cane - and he tried to brace himself for a blow.

Before it fell there was a knock on the door and the sound of heels and some whispering. The crop or cane was put down on his back. "Coffee." said C, "Shall we take a break, get something to eat and come back to it?" There was a murmur of assent, a scrape of chairs as the audience got up and the sound of conversation growing as they moved down the corridor.

He waited, listening hard to see if anyone had stayed behind but he was alone. The intensity of his pain was fading to be replaced by a sort of glowing ache that he found exciting. He was pleased that C had already been called Mistress by her teacher. He lay thinking about how much he was in her control and how much he enjoyed it despite, or perhaps, because of the pain she inflicted on him for her pleasure. The butt plug made him feel completely open for her. The gentle touch of the whip or cane left on his back reminded him of the fierce sensation it would make when he was hit with it.

End of Part One

To be continued...

12