Graduation: Part Two

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kneel," she said moving him to the centre of the room, "Head to the floor. Wait." He got down carefully with the straps of the harness biting into him as he got into position and she left the room again. He heard the sound of a door opening and the sound of road works and traffic got a little louder -- she had gone for another cigarette. He could hear the sounds of the party coming faintly down the hall; an animated babble of conversation and frequent bursts of laughter.

He stayed still, feeling relaxed in the familiar darkness of his blindfold, listening to the sounds around him. With his head on the floor again he could hear the occasional sound of heels somewhere deep in the building and doors closing. His life had changed completely. Many of the things he had talked about with C and he had only half believed were about to happen. The office was gone and he would have to live off the internet businesses he had been dabbling with. But she would look after them; maybe by showing him off or teaching people with him. There would be something. He had been worried before but not now it was happening. He knew he could say no, leave her, and go back to his old life any time he chose but it didn't feel like an option. Crouched there with his straps cutting into him, his throbbing arse still burning and his cock locked away so his next orgasm was probably weeks away he felt exhilarated.

Down the hall the door opened and closed, letting out a gust of chatter and laughter, and footsteps came towards him. Not heels this time, something more solid. Someone came into his room and stopped in the doorway, looking at him for a moment. He smelled the heavy scent that Eva had been wearing; Poison perhaps, he wasn't sure. She came across to the room quickly and crouched down next to him with her leg touching his body. He was pulled up by the hair and something cold held against his lips. He baulked for a moment, not sure what it might be - more cruelty from her he was sure - then he opened his mouth. She tipped in champagne. The glass was drained into him in two long pours, making him splutter, then she pushed his head down and walked back down the hall without saying anything. He wondered if she had asked permission. The wine hit him almost immediately and added to his glow of euphoria.

At last the party finished. People, still talking, walked past his door. Some paused to look at him and there was giggling. He heard them talking and laughing and the sound of their footsteps as they went down the stairs and the street sounds as they opened the outside door. He waited expectantly when they had all gone and finally his Mistress came to him. She took him by the hair and made him stand. "Well done," she said, "Thank you. The car is here and we need to go now." She walked around him slowly.

"The harness suits you; I hoped it would." She draped the coat over his shoulders and did up the buttons.

"I'll reward you properly later, when this is all over."

"No need." he said, "You have given me what I want."

"Shh," she said, "No one asked you to speak. Perhaps I will have to punish you for that instead." He could hear the smile in her voice and the effect of the alcohol.

The woman who had undressed him came and they led him down the stairs and out to the waiting car. The footpath was still crowded and people had to walk around them. He didn't care at all what they thought this time. Someone pushed his head down as he got into the car, like cops do on television. His Mistress got in next to him and undid his coat and pulled it down around him as they drove off. He heard a champagne cork pop and the gurgle and hiss of a glass being poured.

"Gallery Hotel, Madam?" the driver asked.

"Yes thank you but there is no hurry. Take the long way."

He felt a glass held to his lips and took a sip.

12