Graduation Party

Story Info
Cheerleader teen provides entertainment for family.
4k words
4.48
435.5k
57
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tarrzan
Tarrzan
31 Followers

Seven years ago my wife left me, just disappeared without a trace. All she left was a note saying that she couldn’t stand living with us even one more day. She had dreams for her life that had been on hold since the day she got pregnant with my daughter and she was not going to allow her life to remain on hold for another moment. The three of us, Stephanie, Tommy, and I, adjusted to life without their mother and ended up having a very good life without her.

Stephanie graduated from High School last year and was now attending Temple University. Even though she was only a freshman, she had been good enough and beautiful enough to make the cheerleading squad. Tommy on the other hand was the scholar of the family and he was graduating early, halfway through his senior year.

Although there was no official graduation ceremony, we had decided to have a graduation party anyway. Steph had a basketball game and would be late getting there, but it was the only time we could get all of us together. Tommy was going to be going to Stanford and was leaving at the end of the weekend to start his classes early. Steph too was going to be gone, the college basketball team was leaving in the afternoon to travel to California for some invitational tournament. So it had to be Saturday.

I ordered a keg of beer for the party and informed the parents of Tommy’s friends that I was going to allow drinking in my home. That I would also either allow the friends to stay, or I would drive them home so that nobody would be drinking and driving. Apparently, all of the parents wanted some time alone, because they all agreed that their kids could stay at my place.

For those of you that disagree with underage drinking, let me tell you my philosophy. I disagree with the legal age being 21. You are legally an adult at 18, so you should be treated like an adult at 18, with all of the benefits and perks of being an adult.

Anyway, the guests started arriving at about one. Each one of the kids wanted a beer as soon as they walked in the door, so I figured this party would be in full swing before too long. But I was wrong. The kids sat in the basement watching the basketball game on the big screen tv and drinking their beers. Temple wasn’t doing so well in the first half, so the boys spent most of their time trying to catch glimpses of the cheerleaders, especially Steph. The comments I heard during the halftime show were praising the assets of the entire squad.

“ Look at those things bounce, I’d like to try dribbling those for a while!”

“ I wonder what it would feel like to have those legs spread like that around my head!”

“ Damn Tommy! How could you stand being around your sister, look at her tits and those legs!”

“ Look at that one! I’d like to have those lips wrapped around my dick!”

Although the comments were directed at all of the cheerleaders, most of them were in admiration of Steph. Tommy was enduring it all, used to hearing the leering comments about his sister. She was captain of the cheerleaders at the High School before she graduated.

The second half was a different story, Temple came roaring back and beat Villanova by two points on a three point shot with 2 seconds left in the game.

By now, all of the boys were pretty intoxicated. The game was over, so they started rummaging through the movies, trying to find ones that showed as much sex as possible. It seemed as if they knew exactly where the sex scenes were. They fast- forwarded through each movie right to the parts where they got to see some tits.

I knew Steph would be showing up before too long, so I disappeared upstairs to warn her about the mood of the boys before she went downstairs to see her brother. After several minutes had passed, I saw lights in the driveway, I went outside to greet my daughter. When I got outside, I was shocked to see three cars, all full of cheerleaders still in their uniforms. Steph came running up to me, gave me a big hug and said, “ I hope you don’t mind Daddy, I told the other girls about the party and they wanted to come over and give Tommy a surprise gift.”

“ I don’t mind, but you should be warned that the boys have been watching all of the sex scenes from movies, and drinking since one. You might get a little more than you bargained for.”

“ That’s ok Daddy! We can handle ourselves!”

I watched as the girls ran, giggling, toward the house. The sight of those skimpy skirts and tight sweaters caused a reaction I wasn’t prepared for. I had to adjust myself as I felt myself getting aroused. The boys were right, these girls were gorgeous!

I followed the girls into the house and down to the basement, where all of them surrounded Tommy, giving him kisses and pressing their chests into his body with hugs. The other boys were all sitting there, with their jaws gaping, not believing the sight before their eyes. Here were the objects of their fantasies from a few hours ago right in front of them.

Tommy was unsure of how to respond, but it was obvious to all that one part of his anatomy was responding on it’s own. The bulge in his pants was growing larger with each kiss he received. Steph was the last one to congratulate him, I was shocked when I saw her straddle him and sit down on his lap, covering his bulge, and wrapped her arms around his neck. I assumed she was trying to keep him from getting embarrassed by his erection, but when she started wiggling on his lap, I didn’t know what to think. She pulled his head into her chest and held him there in a bear hug. “ Congratulations Tommy!” she said, “ The girls and I want to give you a present for being so smart and graduating early. We want to give you something to remember this night while you are away in college. We made this dance just for you.”

With that, the music started and the girls lined up in front of the tv. The dance was not what I expected, they started moving and gyrating their hips in a very seductive manner. I found myself becoming quite aroused, the blood flowing into my groin. O looked around the room and found that I was not the only one in this state. All of the boys were watching in awe, some rubbing themselves as they watched the action in front of them. Here were twelve college girls dancing in front of them in cheerleading outfits. It was a dream of every High School boy, and also of mine.

As the dance continued, the girls moved around the room, spreading themselves out so that each boy had a cheerleader in front of him. One even came over to me and started dancing in front of me. She was a beautiful black girl, her long black legs stretched out before me, her hips rocking back and forth as if she was fucking an invisible person. She closed her eyes and moved her hands to her chest and began massaging herself. I watched her hands caress her breasts and the slide down her sides to her hips and then slowly back up to her chest again. This time she pushed her tits together and began to slide her hands across them, fondling herself. It was apparent even through the sweater that she was becoming excited as her nipples started pushing through the fabric of her tight sweater. Then her hands slid down her body, I watched as they disappeared between her legs, under the skirt. She was rubbing herself and obviously enjoying it. As her hands moved back and forth between her thighs, her eyes closed slightly and she had a dreamy look on her face. She turned around in front of me, her ass was now in my face, and bent over. I watched her hands move smoothly over the mound of her pussy, the lips of it outlined by the tight and now wet fabric of the shorts. I watched as she pushed aside the hem of the shorts and pushed a finger underneath, one side of her pussy clearly in view, the moisture evident as it glowed on her smooth, hairless, ebony skin.

I looked up, feeling embarrassed at being turned on by a young girl, and found that I had nothing to worry about. All of the boys had their eyes glued to the private shows each of them was receiving. All of the cheerleaders were in some state of undress in front of their audience, teasing them immensely. Skirts and sweaters were thrown around the room, others were in the process of being removed.

I looked back to my cheerleader, her shorts were now down to her ankles as she began to step out of them. Then she stood up again, the skirt covering her pussy, keeping it from my view. She started pulling on the bottom of her sweater, I could see her sculpted stomach as it began to rise from her body. She pulled it up to her tits, the bottom of them showing, and then pulled it back down again, teasing me. Slowly she worked the sweater up, this time revealing her small but perfectly shaped tits, her nipples jutting out, hardened, begging to be taken into my mouth. She pulled the sweater over her head, and covered her tits with her hands, her nipples peaking out between her fingers as she teased them, pinching them between her fingers. Her dark body was glistening, almost glowing with the moisture of her sweat. She moved her hands to her skirt and pushed it down, revealing her smooth pussy to my eyes. She spread her legs slightly and placed her hand on her pussy. I watched intently as her index finger began to spread her lips open and slide up and down her slit. Then she snaked a finger in between those beautiful lips, burying it in her very wet pussy. She pushed it in and out several times, slowly. Then she pulled it out completely raised it to her lips and sucked her finger, wet with her own juices, into her mouth. She was sucking on her finger like it was a small cock, moving it in and out of her mouth. She finally pulled it out of her mouth with a pop, proving to me that she could indeed provide some suction.

Suddenly the music stopped. The girls grabbed their clothes and went running upstairs. They left every single one of us guys with a raging hard on, all of us rubbing ourselves in search of some sort of relief.

I recovered from my trance and walked upstairs in search of the girls. Each step was making me more angry at what had just happened. When I got to the top of the stairs, I found the girls laughing to each other about the reactions they had received.

“ What the hell was that?” I yelled, “ How could you possibly come in here and strip for these boys and think I wouldn’t get mad?”

“ Come on Daddy, relax. Didn’t you enjoy the show that Sharisse just gave you?”

I looked over at Sharisse, still naked standing by the refrigerator. “ I enjoyed the show very much, but that is not the point! The point is that you just teased these boys to the point of no return! They are extremely horny and need some type of release! How do you expect them to continue on with you here, having to see you all, and not being able to do anything about it? They are going to be walking around with erections the rest of the night!”

“ Daddy! In case you didn’t notice, we still do not have any clothes on. We are not going to leave them all hot and bothered. We just want to let them think about it for a few minutes while we decide who is going to take care of who.”

“ You think that I am going to let an orgy happen in my house? All of these kids parents are trusting me to take care of them. And I am definitely not going to let my own daughter fuck any one of those kids, especially in my own house! I know you have probably had sex, but I don’t need to have you fucking some young kid in my own house to prove it!”

In a very sultry voice she said, “ I was hoping you would say that!” She began to walk toward me and for the first time since she was a little girl, I saw my daughter naked. She came up to me and put her arms around me and whispered, “ Because you are the only one in this house that I want to fuck.”

I pushed her away from me, “ Steph, you are my daughter, it is incest and it is illegal! Put your clothes on and you and your friends get out of here!”

She moved back toward me, “ Daddy, your mouth says one thing, but this bulge in your pants says something else.” And she put her hand on my bulge, I could feel the heat from her hand through my pants.

“ But it’s wrong Steph!”

“ Stop worrying about what’s right and wrong. I have wanted this since I was 15. I am 19 now, I am an adult, and this is what I want. If I don’t excite you just say so, but don’t say no just because I am your daughter.”

I looked down at my daughter, her eyes staring back up at me, pleading for me to say yes. I looked at the woman she has become, she was beautiful. Her nipples hardened on her more than ample breasts, her smooth stomach, and her perfectly rounded hips were more than a little exciting. I leaned down and kissed her, “ I want to make you happy honey, you have become a beautiful woman. If you were not my daughter, I would not even hesitate to bed you. If you are sure that you want an old fart like me, I will be more than happy to accommodate you.”

Steph looked back up at me with a sparkle in her eye, she wrapped her arms around my neck, “ Oh yes Daddy! I am sure! I am very sure! But, do you mind if Sharisse joins us?”

I felt my cock jerk in my pants at the thought of Sharisse, “ Oh hell no! I would love for her to join us!”

Sharisse came over and took one hand, while Steph took my other hand. They pulled me toward my bedroom, we went in and they shut the door behind us. I stood there while the girls began to undress me. The contrast of Sharisse’s black hands and Steph’s white hands moving across my chest as they unbuttoned my shirt was causing me to become more aroused than I had ever been. Sharisse reached up and kissed me, her soft, full lips caressing mine as her tongue reached into my mouth and found mine. I felt Steph’s hands on my pants, unzipping them and pulling them down. I felt my cock being freed from its confines and heard a gasp from Steph at the same time. “ My god Daddy, I never knew you had such a big beautiful cock. It must be at least eight inches!”

I felt her hand wrap around my shaft and begin to slowly stroke it. Then they pushed me back on the bed, I fell with Sharisse landing on top of me. I felt her rock hard nipples pushing into my chest as she kissed my neck. I felt Steph’s hands roaming through my pubic hair, teasing the base of my cock with her fingers.

Steph moved up beside Sharisse, I had a girl on either side of me. The girls began kissing and licking my nipples, I felt them harden as they began to nibble on them. A hand began to caress my cock, the soft touch of whom, I did not know. I watched as the two girls met and began kissing each other, their lips mashed together as their tongues intertwined.

Having never been with a black woman before, the contrast of colors was more erotic than anything else I could have imagined. I could not take my eyes off the darkness of her skin against the paleness of my own and my daughters. I watched as they moved down to share my throbbing hardness, their lips meeting across the width of my shaft, trapped between two pairs of soft lips. I could not decide which was more of a turn on, the dark lips of Sharisse, or the lips of my own daughter wrapped around my cock. Sharisse was the first to take me into her mouth, swallowing my entire length, then back up again only to swallow me again. Her tongue was massaging my shaft as her mouth was providing a suction that was bringing my orgasm on quickly. I could feel myself getting close very fast. She must have sensed it, because she stopped.

Then, I watched as my daughter pushed Sharisse on her back and began sucking on her nipples. The brown nipples of Sharisse were taken into the pink lips of Steph’s mouth, then taken between her teeth as Steph’s tongue teased them. I moved down to join my daughter and took one of those delectable nibblets into my own mouth, sucking on it for all I was worth. I ran my tongue across to the other nipple, where my tongue met Steph’s tongue. We melted into a kiss, my daughter sucking on my tongue, my hand moving to the back of her head, forcing my tongue deeper into her mouth. I pushed her back onto the bed, and took one of her nipples into my mouth, rubbing my hand across the other as Sharisse straddled my daughters head and poised her pussy above her mouth.

I could not imagine Steph being with a woman in this manner, but when I watched her tongue come out and trace the length of the dark pussy over her, I knew she had done this before. I watched mesmerized for a few moments as Steph licked Sharisse, teasing her clit until moisture began flowing from her pussy onto my daughters chin. Sharisse began to grind herself into Steph’s mouth, her breathing getting heavy, until finally she cried out as her orgasm hit her hard. Her body became tight, her head thrown back in ecstasy as her orgasm took control of her body. She began to shudder as Steph continued sucking on her clit.

I moved down between Steph’s legs, astonished by the beauty of my daughters shaved pussy, overcome by the feminine odor of heightened excitement. I hesitated before tasting my daughter for the first time, realizing the truth of what I was about to do. It was the forbidden fruit, and I realized I had wanted to taste it longer than I was willing to admit. I had watched her grow up, my hidden desires growing right along with her, hidden even from myself. I tentatively slipped my tongue into her pussy and found myself in heaven. The taste of my own daughter was sweet, her warmth surrounding my tongue as I delved deeper into the forbidden folds of her beautiful, wet pussy. The lips of my mouth were pressed tightly against the lips of her pussy as I looked up from between her legs to see her looking back down at me, watching me sucking on her pussy, a smile across her face. I lifted up slightly and stroked my tongue across her clit. Instantly, her thighs clamped against my head her hips began bucking against me as I felt her juices flowing against my chin. It was only one touch, but her desire for me had sent her to an instant climax, her scream of ecstasy bouncing from the walls as I sucked up the juices flowing steadily from her pussy.

I slid up her body, kissing her lips, allowing her to taste herself on my tongue. I slid my cock up to her pussy, poised on the edge of penetration, feeling the heat against the head of my cock. I pushed in slowly, feeling her lips spreading to accommodate my cock, I slid in easily. I continued to push slowly, knowing I was on the edge myself, until I felt our pubic mounds meet and knew I was buried completely inside her. I felt the lingering spasms from her orgasm against my cock, pushing me closer and closer to my own orgasm. I was afraid to move, afraid that I would cum if I did. I stayed buried to the hilt in her pussy as she whispered in my ear, “ Oh, Daddy! I never thought I would get to feel you inside me. I have wanted this moment for years, to feel you on top of me with your dick buried in my pussy. I want to feel you fill me with your cum, the spasms of your cock as you spurt your sperm inside me.” Then she kissed me again, sucking my tongue into her mouth and I came. I had not moved an inch, yet I was shooting my spunk inside my daughter, shot after shot, filling her pussy with my juices. I thought it would never stop. I had never cum this much before, nor so quickly.

I stayed buried inside my daughter, expecting to lose my erection, but it never happened. I stayed rigid inside my Steph’s pussy, now filled with my cum. I began to move inside her. Slowly, I pulled from her and then plunged deeply inside her again. The realization that I was fucking my daughter keeping me rock hard. Her pussy was so tight, my entire length was massaged with each plunge inside her. “ Oh yes Daddy! Fuck me! Fuck me harder Daddy! Fuck your little girl!” She was moving with me, it felt as though we had been fucking for years. We moved smoothly together, her hips rocking to meet mine, taking me further inside her with each thrust. She began to buck against me, her hips moving without control as she began to have another orgasm, this time with me inside her. It was too much for me, the sensations her pussy was causing sent me out of control as well. We both came together, her pussy spasms and my spurting organ joined together for several minutes until I collapsed on top of her, completely exhausted. I looked and saw Tommy, his cock buried in his sisters mouth, her head bobbing up and down on his shaft. Then he suddenly jerked, I watched his cock throb as he emptied his load in his sisters mouth. She grabbed his ass and pulled him in closer, swallowing every drop, not allowing him to escape from her mouth.

Tarrzan
Tarrzan
31 Followers
12