Graduation Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SciFurz
SciFurz
2,068 Followers

This time I pulled back after a few soft licks and let her catch her breath.

'From now on, I decide when and how much you come. Get it?' I said while I caressed her tummy and sides with my fingers.

She nodded with a little effort, panting hard.

I pressed my dick against her swollen mound while I leaned over to kiss her breasts and nipples softly. I felt her rub her mound along my shaft.

'Please, brother..' she moaned softly.

I smiled at her. 'Please, what?'

'Please take your little sister..' she begged.

I moved my lips to hers, touching them barely as I whispered 'And do what?'.

'Fill her pussy with your hard dick..'

I smiled and kissed her, guiding my dickhead between her soaking lips and slid it slowly all the way inside her. She gasped and her face lit up at the sensation of her brother's dick filling her hungry pussy.

'Oh gods brother..' she moaned. 'So good..'

My sister's pussy clenched around me and I couldn't imagine anything better in this world. The sensation filled me with warmth and desire and I thrust slowly but hard inside her, relishing every moment of it.

Her moaning matched my groaning with each pulse rushing through my dick and balls. My tip rammed into her womb and she loved the shocks it gave into her abdomen.

'Come into me, brother..' she moaned. 'I want your seed so much..'

I groaned in pleasure and thrust even harder, the desire to fill her all the way overcoming my mind. I bit her in her neck and she yelped out in a mix of surprise and ecstasy, putting her arms around me and pulling me tight against her.

'Take me brother!' she groaned out load. 'Take your little sister and fill her with your seed!'

I groaned harder, the pulses rushing through my dick and my mind set on impregnating her and I shot a hot stream of my seed into the depth of her pussy in two thrusts, growling in her neck in deep satisfaction.

Clutched in each other's embrace and sweat, we kissed and let our passion ride the aftermath of our lust.

I ran my fingers through her black hair, basking in her loving eyes. 'This was the best thing ever..' I whispered.

She grinned a little. 'So far..' she whispered. 'This isn't over yet..'

I chuckled. 'I don't know what came over me, but if it's okay with you, I want to treat you as a little sister more often. It's like I'm in love with two sisters at once.'

She smiled softly at me. 'I'd love to be your little sister as well and have you for my big brother.' she whispered. 'I always believed you would be a strong big brother that I could give myself to.'

I traced her lips with mine again and we continued kissing for a while until I noticed the time on the clock above the door.

'Time to go.'I whispered between kisses. 'The party's about to end.'

She nodded and stole a few more kisses before reluctantly letting me go, together with my half hard dick out of her dripping pussy.

We cleaned up at the toilets just outside the classroom and walked down to the courtyard hand in hand. We stopped as we passed the table where the guys from my class were still hanging around. They couldn't help but notice the stiff nipples poking my sister's t-shirt and the sweat stains underneath.

'Oh, guys?' I said and they looked at me. 'Meet my sister.' I said and gave her a deep wet kiss in front of them.

She and I both grinned deviously as we left the dead silence around that table behind us.

###

SciFurz
SciFurz
2,068 Followers
12