Graduation Presents

Story Info
Mothers give their sons a present to remember.
9.9k words
4.66
440.5k
193
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,130 Followers

Note from Slick: This is about sex between mothers and sons so if you don't like these kinds of stories please don't read it. All rights reserved.

*****

Carol Ames left the Ladies Club meeting early because she knew her son Tim had a few kids over for an after graduation party and she knew they would be drinking booze. It was around 9:13PM when she parked down the street because her driveway had four cars in it. She really didn't expect the kids to be doing anything bad but she wanted to make sure.

No one was on the front porch so she moved around the side of the house and slowly around to the large wooden deck. She stopped when she heard voices.

"Come on Allie," Brad begged his long time girlfriend. "You promised."

"I didn't say it was definite," the small blonde girl said as she pushed the larger boy upward away from her. "Just let me touch you."

"But...." Brad said before reaching up and pulling her blouse to the side exposing her tiny titty. His large thumb rubbed over the small pink gumdrop that was very hard and excited.

"Ohhh," she moaned before loosening her arm and allowing his lips to drop and suckle the rigid tip.

*****

Carol knew she should leave but to see her son's best friend Brad, who she had known for over ten years, being sexual with a girl was shocking to her. She had not thought about Brad or even her son Tim as being sexually active. She watched his face moving on the girl's chest and saw her fingers quickly unzipping his fly.

Carol moved closer through the shrubs and dropped lower as the girl pulled Brad's long hard pink penis out. She gasped when she realized it was at least three inches longer than her husband's.

*****

"Don't," Brad groaned as she squeezed and stroked his manhood. She had been masturbating him since his eighteenth birthday over four months ago but would not let him go any further.

Allie's fingers moved as fast as possible but felt his fingers pushing down her panties. So far she had been successful keeping her cherry because she had kept her panties on. Her grip on his cock loosened because her mind was trying to hold onto her skimpy white bikini panties. "Not my panties."

Brad grinned when she let him go because his strength overpowered her and soon had her undies down to her knees. As he pushed with one hand his lips continued to suck on her nip and now his free hand pushed into her trimmed pussy lips.

"Ohhh," Allie moaned when he rubbed over her swollen clitty. Her passion let go of her panties and didn't stop him as he pulled back and slid them off her feet. With her skirt bunched around her waist and her blouse totally open Allie watched as Brad dropped between her thighs and aimed his cockhead at her virgin hole.

*****

Carol's breathing was rapid and labored as she watched the boy-man take position. From the girl's objection is was obvious she was a virgin and she wondered if he was as well. It had been so long since she had uncontrolled intercourse with her husband of twenty-two years that she wasn't surprised her hand was under her dress and panties.

*****

Brad pushed but she was so tight. He didn't want to hurt her so he rubbed his head up and down her wet slit to try and help.

"Oh yes Brad........do it.....I want it," Allie moaned as her fingers pushed his pants down over his hard buns. Her hand moved down to pushed his shaft into position. "FUCK ME!"

The excitement of knowing he was about to finally lose his virginity, her hot damp juices and her fingers took him over the edge. "OH GOD NO..........ALLIE STOP TOUCHING ME!"

She didn't realized what was wrong until his hips pushed downward and a long hot splash of his spunk exploded out the tip onto her hot pussy and her fingers. "OH NO!"

*****

Carol managed to pull her dripping fingers out and slip backwards as the two sat up and dressed. She felt sorry for both of them however if the girl was not protected maybe it was a good thing. She watched them enter the house and moved around to peek into the family room. She saw a guy and girl kissing on the sofa and another couple doing the same on the floor.

*****

"Fuck man........I was almost in," Brad whispered to Tim as he pulled more beer from the keg. He glanced over at Allie who was exiting the bathroom where she had probably cleaned off her hand and pussy.

"The night's still young," Tim grinned. "My dad is out of town and my mom won't be home until late." Tim slapped him on the back and moved over to Jill.

"Do you want to go upstairs?" They had been kissing and touching in the living room for almost an hour.

Jill too had protected her virginity because he was going far away to college and she was staying close to home. It was pretty certain that they would date others in college so she wanted to make sure the gift of her virginity would go to someone she would be serious with. "I'd rather stay down here."

Tim sighed and followed her back into the living room.

*****

Carol saw her son and girlfriend head into the living room and smiled. She backed away from the deck and headed back out to her car. After a drive to the supermarket and wasting an hour she headed home and saw a few cars had left. This time she walked into the front door making enough noise to alert anyone in a compromising position.

Tim had his hand down the front of Jill's jeans and panties when he heard his mother's voice. "Shit." Jill pushed him back and quickly zipped up her jeans. He moved into the kitchen and saw her unpacking some bags. "What are you doing home?"

"Pretend I'm not here," she smiled. She could see his hair messed up and his pants unzipped.

"But Ma......."

"I think I'll have a beer too," she giggled as she walked to the keg and pumped a cup.

Carol stayed in the kitchen sipping on a couple of beers and heard more kids leave the party. It was about an hour later that Tim staggered in. "Thanks Ma......everyone took off."

"Hi..... Mrs. Ames," Brad said obvious drunk and barely able to stand.

Carol turned and glanced at him still remembering his huge manhood. "Hi Brad. Are you OK?"

"No Ma'am," he grinned barely able to keep his eyes open. "But you are looking really hot tonight."

"Thanks Brad," Carol blushed. "I think you need to sleep over."

"I'm going to bed," Tim said disappointed his night with Jill had not gone as planned.

"I'll help you clean up," Brad said trying to hold onto the kitchen table to keep upright.

"Come on I think you need to lie down on the sofa," Carol said as she hooked his arm over her shoulder and guided him towards the family room.

Brad's mind was hazy as he hung onto the soft body. His hand dropped down over her shoulder onto her arm and then over until it cupped her large soft titty.

"Brad stop," Carol complained as she tried to hold him up and pull his hand away but he was too strong. Their bodies slid sideways until they ended leaning against the wall.

"I love you Allie," Brad whispered as he pulled the feminine body into his hard one. As his fingers caressed her breast his other hand dropped to cup her soft buttock.

"Ohhh," Carol moaned getting manhandled. His touches and nearness was quickly causing unbridled excitement between her thighs. "Don't."

"Shhhh," Brad whispered feeling her body relax and stop resisting. "This time I won't cum. This time I'll fuck you."

It was Carol's body that was now being led into the family room and then down onto the sofa. As her hips fell back her dress bounced upward over her knees to mid-thigh. She automatically tried to push it down but he was too fast.

"Brad stop!" Carol said as she pushed her skirt downward but again he was too strong. As she held one side downward he pushed the other side up over the beige panties. When she felt the coolness on her thighs she let go of her skirt which allowed him to push her whole dress up over her navel. He grabbed the waistband of her undies and pulled downward until her thick dark bush appeared. "Oh God."

*****

Tim was almost out when he heard loud voices downstairs. He remembered it was just his mom and Brad so he sat up and moved to listen by the door.

"Brad stop!" He heard her say.

"Fuck.......what the hell is he doing to my Ma?" Tim asked no one as he opened the door and walked quickly down the stairs in only his boxers.

"OH GOD!" Carol said as he moved up to the family room doorway. He looked around the corner and froze when he saw Brad pulling her panties down and off her feet. His eyes focused on her hairy mound. He was about to run in and stop it when her words stopped him.

*****

"Brad we can't do this," Carol said remembering what Allie did to get him off. "Let me..........let me give you a......blowjob."

Brad's fingers on her ankles froze. He wanted to fuck his girlfriend but right then a blowjob sounded really good.

He let go of her legs and sat back on the sofa at her feet. His head fell back onto the sofa as she sat up and reached down to unzip his pants.

Carol's fingers trembled as she reached inside his jeans to curl them around his hot shaft. It was throbbing when it made its appearance

"Wow," she thought while slowly stroking her fingers up and down its eight inch length. It was only the second hard-on she had touched and since he thought she was Allie it was a chance to explore.

*****

"What the fuck?" Tim asked himself as his mother touched and rubbed over his best friend's knob. Never would he believe his conservative mother would do such a thing. Again he was about to break in and stop it when she lowered her head and licked the pre-cum off the glistening tip. He suddenly realized he was jealous and was wishing it was his cock now entering her large soft lips.

Tim's boxers bulge outward as he watched his first blowjob.

*****

"Oh God Allie," Brad moaned feeling her fingers caressing his balls while her mouth slid up and down his shaft. Her tongue danced and flicked around his crown and her cheeks bellowed in with suction.

Carol's body was on fire and wanted to climb on top of his tower but she was afraid. She slowed when she felt him about to cum and moved faster when he calmed down. Her teeth scrapped against his tender flesh and he moaned.

"God baby......suck me.....suck my cock." He reached his hand out and pulled the straps of her dress and bra down over her soft pink breast.

*****

"Damn," Tim whispered when he saw her breast and long hard dark nipple. Again he wished it was his prick that was being masterfully sucked by his mother. His fingers were now stroking his penis at the same speed her mouth was moving on Brad.

*****

"Ohhh......yes...I'm going to..........CUM!" Brad cried out when he couldn't hold it any longer.

Carol clamped her lips tightly around him and felt the first blast and then the second. The hot juices filled her mouth until she opened her lips to allow most of it to drip out the sides and down his pole. Her fingers stroked him until he was finally empty.

*****

"Shit," Tim said when she pulled her lips away and he saw the white pleasure juices dripping out of her mouth. She licked around the lower lip and then wiped it with her right hand. As she moved back she pulled her bra and dress back into place and then pushed Brad's limp cock back into his pants. As she zipped him up Tim hurried back up the stairs. A few minutes later he heard her footsteps walking by his door.

*****

Carol's body was still on fire as she washed her face with a cold wash cloth. She pulled off her dress and bra and turned off the lights as she moved under the sheet in her king size bed. Her eyes closed and she rubbed over her swollen clitty as she imagined Brad fucking her.

*****

It was around 4:00AM the next morning when Brad rolled off the sofa and onto the floor. Luckily he managed to push his hand out to brace himself or he would have banged his head. "Fuck," he said as he climbed up onto his knees and then back onto the sofa. He had the weirdest wet dream last night that seemed so real.

*****

"Good morning," Tim said to his Mom when he entered the kitchen and saw her sitting in her robe drinking coffee.

"I thought you would be mad at me," she said smiling. "I mean for messing up your night last night."

"I could never be mad at you," he grinned. A few seconds later Brad shuffled into the kitchen.

"God I've got such a headache."

Carol glanced into his eyes to see if he showed any emotion about what had happened last night but he didn't show any. She knew her thin nightgown didn't hide the fact that her nipples were rock hard and the fact that she was not wearing any underwear.


"I need a shower," Tim grinned as he stood and walked from the room.

As soon as he was gone Carol moved over next to Brad's chair and whispered in his ear. "You were bad last night."

It took a few seconds for her words to register. He turned and saw her naughty smile and then her braless breasts. "I was......bad...you mean with......you?"

She giggled and turned to sit on his lap. They could both hear the shower running upstairs so when she pushed her lips to his he froze until her sharp hot tongue pierced his lips. He pushed her head back. "I...uh...don't remember...are you sure?"

"Yes," she giggled while wiggling her ass onto his growing member. She took his hand and pulled it up until it pressed against her soft breast and very hard nipple.

Brad had dreamed so many times of fucking his best pal's mother but it had always just been a dream. Now he was fondling her tit and pressing his hard-on up against her ass. Her lips moved to his earlobe.

"I'm not wearing panties."

"Oh God," Brad thought knowing she was giving him permission to touch her bare pussy. His trembling fingers dropped to her knee and then up under the flimsy nightgown. As her legs parted he touched the soft flesh of her inner thighs until his middle finger rubbed over her soft bush. A second later it parted her dripping outer lips and then explored until it moved up into her womanhood. Her legs were now parted about a foot and her teeth were nibbling on his ear.

"We have time for you to fuck me."

"Fuck you," he repeated.

Carol lifted her hips and fished again into his jeans to release his hard cock. "I gave you a blowjob and now it's your turn to give me some pleasure."

"A blow.......JOB!" Brad's mind went blank when she lowered her hot tunnel slowly down his pulsating shaft that she had released. Her body twisted until she was facing away from him and her hands were holding onto the table.

"Oh God you feel so big," Carol groaned as his thick meat pounded up and down into her moist depths.

*****

Tim had left the shower running before tip-toeing back down the stairs. From the look on her face this morning when Brad walked in and the fact that she was wearing a sensuous nightie he knew something was going to happen. His wildest dreams came true when he peeked into the kitchen and saw her body lifting and lowering onto Brad's lap. "Fuck her Brad just like I'm going to do your mother."

*****

"Mrs. Ames I'm going to.........CUM!" He cried out as his dam broke and the hot liquids overflowed into her quim.

Carol had not climaxed however just feeling a thicker longer man inside of her was enough. She giggled as she lifted off his dripping pole and turned to give him her best tongue kiss. They heard the shower turn off and she slid off of him. "You have to keep this a secret. If you do there will be a lot more times like this."

*****

Tim ran back upstairs when he realized they were about to finish. He quickly jumped into the shower and got wet before turning it off and quickly drying off. If he played his cards right he would seduce Brad's mother. The key would be Brad.

When he returned to the kitchen his mother was innocently sitting on one end of the table and Brad on the other. "Hey man I better head home and get cleaned up," Brad said smiling. After all he was finally a man now.

"I'll give you a ride," Tim said. "We'll see you later Ma" As he kissed her cheek he glanced down at the braless titties and still hard nips pressing out the thin robe.

About half way to Brad's house Tim pulled into a Seven-Eleven and stopped the car. "We need to talk."

Brad gulped. "Talk?"

"I know you fucked my Mother this morning and that she gave you a blowjob last night."

"I......uh...don't know....what you are...talking about."

Tim laughed. "Drop it because I saw it."

"Tim man......I'm sorry I mean.....it....I was drunk last night and this morning....."

"Hey I don't blame you," Tim smiled. "It's cool with me."

"It is?" Brad sat back shocked that Tim was taking it so calmly.

"Yes but now you owe me."

"Owe you like with money?"

"No man......now I get to fuck your mother."

"WHAT? FUCK MY MOTHER?" Brad shouted. Two older people walked by the car and peered inside when they heard what he had said. "You're fucking nuts."

Tim had been thinking about Brad's mom since he saw Brad and his mother. His mother Tina was still pretty hot with a tight tiny body with perfect hips. "If you want to keep me quiet that's the deal."

Brad stared ahead into the windshield for almost a minute. "She will never even consider it."

"Did you even think my mother would? I mean they are both around forty and I'm sure our fathers don't give them much attention anymore."

"OK but when she gets pissed at you don't let her know I knew about it."

*****

Tina Bellows was in the laundry room when the garage door opened and her son walked in. Tim walked in behind him. "Hello Mrs. Bellows," Tim said smiling. She, like his mother, was wearing a short robe.

"Hi Tim. Since you didn't come home last night I gather that you had too much beer," she glared at Brad. "You're lucky your father went golfing this morning."

"I slept over at Tim's." Brad said. "I need a shower." He glanced at Tim and headed up the stairs.

"Can I help you carry the clothes upstairs?" Tim asked before picking up the large clothes basket. He could see her bras and panties neatly folded on top.

"Uh........that's OK," Tina said noticing her underwear just under his face and eyes. On top was a new pair of black panties and matching sheer bra she had purchased to seduce her husband last night but he fell asleep on the sofa.

Tim pulled the basket back and took off up the stairs. "Your bedroom is at the end of the hallway right?"

"Uh...yes....but....I'll take the basket.."

Tim blocked her with his body as he opened the door and jumped inside. He looked at the large king size bed and a very sexy nightie on the floor next to it.

"Mr. Bellows is a lucky man," Tim grinned as he walked to the bed, sat down the basket and then picked up the nightie. "I'd give anything to see you wearing this."

At first Tina was totally shocked that a boy would say such a thing but she suddenly realized Tim was not a boy any longer. She could see the ripples of muscles under his tee shirt and his large hands and feet.

"Would you now?" Tina blushed as she reached to grab the nightie but he quickly put it behind his back. As she reached around him to grab it her small titties pressed into his stout hard body.

"Timmm." Her fingers held onto the material but so did his.

"I'll give it to you if you model it for me."

Tina's body was suddenly aflame. She knew she should let go of the nightie but it was exciting having a hot young man coming on to her. Her breathing was faster and labored as her hip pressed into his obvious hard-on.

"Let it go," she whispered. She really didn't want to move away from him. It had been so long since she had felt a hard penis rubbing against her lower body.

Tim held the nightie with one hand and slowly moved his other hand to her side and then to the middle of her back. He pressed downward causing her tummy to press harder into his manhood. When she didn't complain his fingers dropped lower until he touched the top of her ass crack and then four inches lower.

Slickman
Slickman
8,130 Followers