Graduation Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jfremont
jfremont
337 Followers

We made good time and got back to the car by early afternoon. We then headed out until we could pick up I-15. We pushed on just eating some quick food from our supplies for lunch and stopping to get some hamburgers to eat in the car for supper. North of Salt Lake we picked up I-80 and planned to follow it past Chicago. We kept going to get as much milage as we could out of the way until finally about ten thirty we pulled into a small motel off the highway and got a room for the night.

We were both tired from the long day but found we weren't too tired for a little more loving activity, although this time it didn't go on quite as long as usual. I don't think either of us even moved during the night and I awoke spooned against Matt in the same position as I had gone to sleep. Another rather short session of erotic play, a shared shower, and we were once more on the road, stopping for fast food for breakfast.

That day we did stop and go in for lunch and eventually we stopped at another motel, for supper. We made it well into Nebraska before stopping and decided we could probably get the rest of the way the next day. However, by six the next evening we were still in Illinois. We stopped for gas and while he was filling the tank Matt asked, "Lauren, I know your folks are expecting us today but it would be pretty late when we get there. Is there any reason we couldn't finish up tomorrow?"

I thought about it for a few seconds, partly thinking over my remaining finances, and then answered, "No, not really. We've got enough for another room tonight. If we can get in tomorrow night, I'll call them and say we'll get there tomorrow. In fact, why don't you have dinner with us? I'd like you to meet them."

He smiled at me. "Meet the parents? No, I'm just teasing, Lauren. I'd love to."

While Matt called his parents to let them know about the delay, I called home and said we were running a little late. I suggested we have Matt stay for dinner and they readily agreed. When we got back in the car I started looking through the AAA book for someplace to stay for the night. Then Matt suggested I wait until we stopped for supper and use his tablet. We would probably find a wider choice that way.

We soon stopped at a small restaurant but luckily they had wi-fi and while our food was coming I started searching. I suddenly saw something listed for a place a few miles off the interstate. The prices looked quite reasonable, in fact probably less than most of the big chains, but what caught my eye was the notation "Speciality rooms available." It went on to describe several theme rooms, such as medieval, Roman Empire, South Seas, and so on. I checked and found that these weren't really too much more than the plain rooms and thought it might be fun to splurge. I didn't say anything so I could surprise Matt. Instead I reserved the Arabian Nights one and shut down the connection.

Then I turned to Matt and said, "I found us something. It's reserved so we don't have to worry about it being available. About another forty miles." He didn't ask any questions and just then our meals came.

Following my directions Matt left the interstate and followed the smaller roads for a few minutes until we pulled into the parking lot for the motel. It was a little older but not ancient and wasn't a really large place - I'd guess about thirty rooms and even now during the tourist season it was only about half full at most. I suspect that they added the speciality rooms to try and pull in a few more people because of their distance from the main highway. Matt waited in the car while I went in to register since it would be going on my credit card - nearly the last of my total funds. I got the keys and came back out.

"It's around the side," I directed him. "Number 26 up on the second floor." We parked below it and each took our small case. I had held onto the keys so when we got up there I unlocked the door and went in first. I flipped the light and turned so I could see Matt's reaction.

It would never win any award for set design. In fact a lot of the decor was just plain silly but it was fun. Pictures of desert scenes adorned the walls, the carpet was a short, sand colored one. There was a king sized bed piled high with many pillows and draped with thin veils making it somewhat resemble a sheik's tent. I could also see mirrors on the ceiling above it and another large one on a nearby wall. The bathroom door was open and I could see it was designed to appear to be an oasis. It contained a large, sunken circular tub surrounded by potted palms and some other small plants.

Matt stepped inside and the door closed behind him. He turned to me and a wide grin appeared on his face and he said, "Ah, Scheherazade, does the room include the rest of my harem?"

I laughed and put my arms around his neck. "I'm all the harem you're going to get tonight, but I think I can make you happy."

He kissed me and then replied, "I'm sure you can." Then very quietly, almost to himself, he added, "Maybe even for a thousand and one nights." We kissed once more and then went to explore the room a little more throughly.

As we were looking around I said, "I know it might be a little silly but I just thought it might be fun for one night."

"I agree. But I think you might be a little overdressed for a sheik's concubine, don't you?"

I moved into the bathroom, turning my head and answering over my shoulder, "Maybe, but yours don't really look like a sheik's robes either." Then I went inside and closed the door.

As I have said it didn't bother me to share a bathroom with Matt but now I wanted a chance to take a minute and freshen up and look a little better and maybe surprise him. I quickly washed my face and brushed my hair, leaving it down and loose. I stripped and then on a whim wondered if there were robes in the closet and went to look.

There were a couple of terry robes but there were also several harem dancing girl costumes - or a cheap approximation of them. I said several but there was actually only one but in several sizes. I found one which was about my size and slipped into it. It consisted of nearly see through material in the form of a brief pair of high cut panties, a top that came just below my breasts and only fastened at the bottom and a very see through wrap which covered me from my waist to mid thigh. Looking in the mirror I decided that even though it might be corny it was pretty sexy.

I opened the door and saw that Matt had turned off all the lights except one small lamp. He had stripped down to his underwear and was lying back on the bed against a huge pile of the pillows. On the bedside table I could see two glasses and a bottle of Tyler's wine which Matt must have brought in with him.

As I opened the bathroom door Matt turned to stare at me. I had raised my hands to rest behind my head in what I hoped to be a sexy dancer pose and I suddenly realized I must have been backlighted from the light in the bathroom, probably clearly showing every curve of my body. Whatever it was certainly had Matt's attention because he quietly breathed as though he was in a trance, "Lauren, you are incredible! Truly beautiful and sexy beyond belief."

I moved over to him, swaying slightly, and brought my face down to his. "Thank you, Matt. I really want to be for you." Then I came a little more back to reality. "I found these in the closet in there, but I'm afraid I don't know how to do a belly dance or anything." At the same time I think I resolved to learn. I know there are a lot of belly dancing classes. For one thing it's supposed to be a really good way to stay in shape. I was sure around OSU I would be able to find one.

Matt looked me up and down again. Then he slowly said, "The original purpose of the belly dance was to arouse the sultan. In my case that isn't at all necessary."

I looked down at his thighs and could easily see this was true. "Then perhaps I should take it off?"

He started to speak, had to clear his throat, and then answered, "I think that might be a great idea. But slowly."

I took the hint and did a slow striptease as best as I could, which probably wasn't really very good at all, but Matt didn't seem to mind. When I finally removed the thin veil of what passed for a skirt, I moved over to Matt and helped him remove his boxers, tugging them over his hardened organ and tossing them on the floor beside my own discarded garments. He pulled me onto the bed next to him and handed me a glass of the pale amber wine. We snuggled together, sipping the liquid, not in any real hurry to progress to more energetic activities. We were just content to be together, nude and touching, knowing that much more would follow in good time.

We eventually did finish the wine and moved on to other things. In fact, three times we moved on to other things before falling asleep in each other's arms. We knew we didn't have a long way to travel this last day so when we awoke we spent another hour and a half playing before finally getting up and sharing a shower in the big sunken tub. As we were leaving the room Matt kissed me and said, "I'm glad you found this room, Lauren. It was definitely fun."

I kissed him back. "Yes, it was." Then a little of the realization that this was our last night together reached me and I said, "I just wish it didn't have to end now."

He pulled me close and said, "It doesn't unless you want it to. In another couple of weeks we'll both be going to OSU, won't we?"

"Well, yes, but as freshmen we'll be living in dorms and can't have a car on campus."

Matt smiled at me. "True. But remember Springfield is only a half hour away. I can always get a ride home, or even a buss, and get a car. For that matter there's nothing to prevent me from bringing a car to Columbus as long as I find somewhere off campus to keep it. And there are a lot of places we can go on weekends."

My mood improved immensely. "I guess that's right. Oh, Matt, you've opened a whole new world for me and I don't want it to disappear."

"It won't. I don't want it to go away either. Not as long as you still want to be with me."

I gave him a tight hug and another kiss and murmured into his shoulder, "I certainly do." We then checked out and started on the last leg of the most fantastic graduation trip I could ever have imagined.

When we arrived at my home Matt carried my stuff inside and as we entered my parents came into the front room. "Hi," my dad said. "Have a good trip?"

"Oh, yes, it was wonderful! Thank you again for it, Mom and Dad." Then I said, "I know you met Matt when we left but maybe you can have a little more time to get to know each other now since he's staying for dinner."

Matt moved forwards and shook hands with both Mom and Dad. "I can already tell a lot by how well Lauren has turned out," he said. "I know a lot of it must be the two of you."

They had prepared a beef roast and in about an hour we all sat down to a wonderful meal. Everything went at least as well as I could have hoped, everyone getting along quite well. My parents seemed interested in Matt's plans for school. They already knew he was going to OSU also but now asked about his major and any future plans. In turn he seemed interested in them.

It was finally time that Matt had to leave for his home. He had another couple of hours of driving but it was all interstate so it wouldn't be too hard. He said goodbye to my parents and then I went out with him to the car. We spoke for a minute, promising to get in touch with each other as soon as we were on campus. As he started to get into the car I decided that I didn't care if my parents were watching and gave him a kiss. Admittedly not as long or as passionate as I would have liked, but more than a quick peck.

I watched as he drove off and then went back inside. My parents had gone back into the kitchen and I joined them, helping put the last dishes into the dishwasher. I closed and started it and then the three of us went back into the living room and sat down. "OK, tell us a little more about your trip," Mom requested.

I thought that there would be a lot I couldn't tell about but there was still quite a bit I could reveal. For the next hour I described a lot of what I had seen and done, even if not everything.

"I'd really like to thank you for the trip. I can't think of any better graduation gift you could have given me. It was so different from anything I've ever done before. I feel I've become a little better prepared for college and for doing things on my own. I know high school was over last May, but now I feel I've really graduated."

They looked at me and I could see them thinking. I was no longer their little girl. They recognized that I was growing into an adult but still with a lot to learn. I felt the same way myself. I don't know how much they guessed about everything that had happened. Probably not much, really. I don't know if they saw me kissing Matt but I'm sure they could tell we had become more than just acquaintances by the way we acted with each other. At last my mom said, "Yes, Lauren, I believe you really have graduated.

jfremont
jfremont
337 Followers