Graham and Teresa

Story Info
Graham didn't know if he was in Heaven or Hell.
2.9k words
3.6
12.7k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/24/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
greenfly
greenfly
37 Followers

Part One

Graham Greene and his wife Teresa had been married for 12 years, Happily, so Graham thought, but lately, over the last couple of weeks or so, Graham began to question his wife's loyalty, she began dressing up and going out more, "With the girls from the office," she told Graham. He had never prevented her from going out without him, in fact he encouraged her to have friends of her own, and occasionally she had gone out to shows and meals with "the girls" as she described her work colleagues, but never on a regular basis.

But now she was going out often, assuring Graham that she felt closed in and just wanted to be out more to lighten up and relax.

Graham was put on his guard when one evening, one of the women Teresa was supposedly out with, actually rang their house and asked to speak to Teresa. Graham said nothing to the woman on the telephone, whom he knew slightly, or to his wife when she returned home later. However Graham began to snoop around and the next time she was due to go out, while she was in the shower, Graham opened her hand bag and pulled out his wife's diary.

With a beating heart he leafed through the pages and for that evening he read that she was to meet Guy and Fiona at a local small hotel, he also noticed that Teresa had met them several times previously and their names were pencilled in for nights in the future.

"Who are they? I have never heard her mention them from work," he mused to himself.

Just then he heard Teresa switch the shower off so he quickly put her diary back in her bag and put the bag exactly where he had found it, He was still in the bedroom when his wife came back from the shower wrapped in a large fluffy towel.

Teresa smiled at her husband and asked him how his day had been, " Fine," he said as cheerily as possible, then asked casually, "Who are you out with tonight?"

"Vicky and Hannah," said Teresa promptly, naming her two best friends from her office, "We are going for something to eat."

"Oh," was all Graham said, because that wasn't what her diary indicated.

Teresa then unwrapped herself from the bath towel and stood naked in front of her husband while she searched for the underwear she wanted.

Teresa was 34 years old, small but beautifully formed, she was under five feet tall, and weighed little more than 100lbs, she had natural blonde hair, Graham saw it was exactly the same shade as the neatly trimmed hair that adorned her pussy, as it was long and luxurious on her head, Teresa had deep blue sparkling eyes,and a very pretty face, her mouth begged to be kissed,and she had beautifully round breasts with soft nipples, a flat stomach sloping down to the tops of her legs and elegantly formed hands and feet. She was more like a beautifully formed doll.

Graham felt a strong love for his wife, he was tremendously proud to be her husband, but the pangs of jealousy were like a dagger through his heart with the thought that she may be cheating on him with someone else.

He watched as she stepped into her thong and snuggled it around her pussy and settled the rear string into the cleft of her bum, then contained her lovely tits in her bra. She settled on a short skirt, plain top, hold up stockings and high heels, then after applying her make up and perfume, she was ready to go.

Puzzled because he felt that his wife had lied to him about who she was meeting, Graham decided to follow her, so after she kissed him bye bye and drove off, Graham jumped into his own car and followed at a safe distance behind.

Sure enough Teresa drove to the hotel mentioned in her diary, parked her car and walked towards the hotel entrance. Graham parked his car and watched his wife. Near to the entrance, a tall well built man and an equally tall slim woman with a beautiful figure, emerged to meet her, This couple, Graham assumed, were Guy and Fiona.

They greeted each other enthusiastically and both Guy and Fiona kissed Teresa full on her mouth and hugged her, Guy carried a large bag and the three of them went into the hotel.

Graham pondered what he had witnessed for some minutes wondering what to do next, then he decided to go inside himself. Of his wife or her companions there was no sign, but standing by the reception desk was a person he recognised, she was a woman named Sheila, whom Graham used to work with. They greeted each other with surprise and Sheila told Graham she was now the assistant manager of the hotel and asked him why he was there.

Graham decided to confide in Sheila and told her of his suspicions about his wife. Sheila confirmed that the man and woman stayed regularly at the hotel, but the woman she now knew to be Grahams wife, had only visited them there once before and that was the previous week, and she stayed in the couples room with them the whole time.

"Teresa must have met them somewhere else," Graham said, because she started going out about a month earlier.

Sheila then told Graham that if he really wanted to know what his wife was doing with the man and woman, Sheila said she knew of a way they could see into the room.

She told Graham that the room was equipped with a two way mirror, which enabled observers to look into the room without being seen by the room occupants themselves.

Graham knew it was the wrong thing to do, but his curiosity could not resist the chance to find out for sure what his wife was up to, so Sheila collected the keys and led the way upstairs to enter the room adjacent to the one containing Grahams wife and her friends.

On one wall hung what resembled a large mirror, but when Sheila pressed a button they were immediately able to see into the next room.

Graham could hardly believe his eyes that he could see so clearly what his wife was doing but she had no idea that her husband was there.

"We can also hear what they are saying," Sheila whispered and pressed another button.

The three occupants of the room all sat apart from each other each with a glass of wine while they discussed how their lives had been since they last met.

Fiona was saying how agonising it had been for her while waiting to see Teresa again, and Graham was affronted to hear his wife say that all she had thought about for the last week was when she would be with Fiona and Guy again.

Fiona put her glass down and held her arms out to Teresa, "Come to me Teresa darling I want to kiss you," Fiona softly cooed.

Teresa stood up and her watching husband was surprised to see his wife reach up her short skirt and take her knickers off, then she skipped over to Fiona and jumped up on the taller woman's lap.

Fiona wrapped her arms around Teresa and the two women began to kiss passionately, while this was going on, Guy, who had said hardly anything up to now, quietly removed all of his clothes down to his underpants, Graham stared at the huge bulge between his legs and assistant manager Sheila gasped too.

Fiona and Teresa broke off their kiss and Fiona spoke to Teresa, "Do you love me darling?" she asked softly.

"Oh yes Fiona, I love you very much, I love being near to you and how you make me feel," Teresa said smiling broadly.

"What do you like most about me darling?" Fiona probed.

"Its just everything about you, your lovely face and gorgeous hair, your beautiful breasts and lovely pussy, I love everything about you, I have never loved another woman before, but you I do."

"And what about Guy, what do you love most about him?"

"MMMM" and Teresa giggled lightly, "He is a handsome man but Its his cock, it is wonderful, and when it is inside me I feel in heaven."

The watching Graham was appalled to hear his wife say that, "So he has fucked her," he growled to Sheila while clenching his fists.

Teresa was continuing, " I do feel a little guilty about it though because Guy is your husband and only you should enjoy his cock,"

"Hush my darling," Fiona said softly, "Guy has more than enough cock to satisfy both of us, he will put his cock inside you again later my sweet, would you like that?"

"Oh yes Fiona, I will love that."

Fiona then moved her hand under the hem of Teresa's short skirt and pushed her hand along Teresa's thigh, in a second her fingers touched Teresa's naked pussy, and both women moaned in pleasure, "You are so wet Teresa, I think you are ready, lets all get undressed, Here Guy, help Teresa out of her clothes, I cannot wait to see her naked again."

Guy Lifted Teresa off his wife's lap as though she was a feather and laid her on the bed, he kissed her and she kissed him, then he took every item of her clothing off, meanwhile Fiona took off her top, unclasped her bra and removed it,

Graham gasped on seeing Fiona's large full and rounded breasts, and became even more excited when she took off her skirt and thong and stood in the room naked. His eyes were drawn to her pussy, it was totally devoid of pubic hair and the result was to emphasise her swollen pussy lips into a deep slit between her legs

"WOW," whispered Sheila, "I have never seen anything like this before, Have you ever had an inkling that your wife liked this sought of thing?"

"Never," said Graham, "She can only have come to this after meeting this couple, whom she has never mentioned to me, I must stay to see what else happens," he said.

"I will stay with you, I want to see as well," said Sheila excitedly.

Teresa again went to sit on Fiona's lap and once again they kissed, this time they were both naked and Teresa leaned down to suck one of Fiona's prominent nipples, while Fiona's finger traced along Teresa's slit.

"Would you like Guy to fuck you now Teresa darling?" Fiona whispered to the naked woman on her lap.

"OOOOHH yes please," replied Grahams wife.

"What would you like my husband to do to you sweetheart?" Fiona teased.

"I want your husband to fuck me just like he did last week," Teresa said.

Graham looked at Sheila and raised his eyebrows in wonder.

Guy picked Teresa up from Fiona's lap and carried her to the bed. She lay down on her back and Fiona came to kneel by her side, She began touching Teresa's body and talking to her almost childlike.

"Do you like me to touch you like this my beautiful little one?" Fiona said as she ran her finger over Teresa's nipples, and this? as she squeezed Teresa's whole tit.

"Oh yes Fiona I do like that."

After a few more minutes of kisses and touches between the two women, Fiona said, "Now darling open your legs, I want to taste you, Teresa immediately complied and opened her legs fully. The watching Graham and his companion Sheila were now looking through the glass at Graham's wife, totally naked in the presence of two complete strangers to her husband, but clearly not strangers to her.

Fiona was cooing and stroking Teresa's body, her fingers slipped between her lovers legs and nestled into Teresa's womanly slit, "Oh my darling, you are such a beautiful girl I could eat you all up,"

"Eat me eat me," Teresa urged while looking adoringly into Fiona's eyes.

Fiona leaned forward and closed her mouth over Teresa's right breast, but her hand remained between Teresa's legs and her finger burrowed into Teresa's sex hole, suddenly Teresa shrieked out loudly, startling the watching Graham and Sheila, Fiona had found Teresa's G-spot and she was experiencing a massive orgasm.

Fiona pulled her hand out of Teresa's pussy and Graham found himself looking between His wife's open legs at her sex, a view he had enjoyed many times, but this time her legs were not open for her husbands pleasure, Guy had removed his underpants and holding his huge cock in front of him he slipped his naked body between Teresa's legs and inserted his cock into her sweet cunt, In a single thrust he was fully inside her, Teresa squealed and wrapped her legs around her lovers back and Guy's buttocks rose and fell as his thick cock stretched Teresa's tight sweet pussy and he rhythmically fucked her.

Graham began making gasping and choking noises, much to Sheila's alarm, "Are you alright Graham?" she asked anxiously.

"Yes yes," he said, "I cannot believe this is happening to me, I am watching another man fuck my own wife and it's turning me on."

"Really?" said Sheila, and she grabbed at Graham's cock through his trousers and found it to be rock hard, "We can't waste this," and she ripped Grahams trousers open, wrenched down his underpants and hauled his cock clear, she dropped to her knees and stuffed Graham's cock into her mouth while fondling his balls.

Graham didn't know if he was in heaven or hell, through the mirror he was watching a big man screwing his small framed wife and she was frantically urging him on, shouting "I love you Guy, fuck your little girl hard," Graham had never heard Teresa use the F word before but her whole body was aflame as she writhed and wriggled under her lover,

Fiona threw her leg over Teresa's chest and pushed her cunt up to Teresa's mouth, Teresa immediately sucked much of Fiona's inner vaginal flesh into her mouth, furiously searching for more. "Tell me how much you love me, my precious girl," Fiona urged, Teresa had both her mouth and pussy full right then, but she cleared her mouth long enough to say, "I love you Fiona."

Graham was experiencing untold joy from Sheila's administrations to his cock and balls, her nails raked his ball sac and her teeth nibbled the bulbous end of his cock, He fought valiantly to hold back his bodies natural outlet, but alas the power of his assailant proved too much and he spurted two balls full of hot cum into Sheila's mouth making her cheeks bulge. Sheila never flagged she sucked and drew on Graham's cock until every last drop of semen had been extracted from the slit on the end of his cock.

Sheila left Graham's diminishing cock and stood up next to the exhausted but exhilarated man, just in time to see Guy pounding his cock rapidly into Teresa's body releasing spurt after spurt of his cum into her belly, simultaneously Fiona was shouting and shrilling, her hands up in the air, while her love juices seeped from between the lips of her cunt and into Teresa's mouth. Teresa's body convulsed and shook with the fire burning within her, both Guy and Fiona fell off her and two females, one of them the watching Grahams wife, and one male whose cock still looked hard and ready for action, lay panting and naked close together.

"I know what a shock it has been watching your wife perform the way she has, But I want to thank you for what you have done for me, I hope we can do it again," Sheila addressed Graham.

"My reaction to what my wife is doing is very different to what I imagined it would be," said Graham, "but it looks very likely that she will be coming here again with her two lovers, and I will want to watch, for that I will need your assistance"

Sheila smiled her acknowledgement of what she took to be Graham's confirmation that he would have sex with her again. perhaps he would fuck her next time. Graham and Sheila left the room and Graham went home.

Graham sat up in bed and waited for his wife to return, an hour later he heard the front door open and she came into the house, "I wonder if Guy fucked her again after I left?" he pondered to himself. He heard Teresa mount the stairs and enter the bathroom, he heard her wee and water running into the sink, "Washing her pussy I expect," he decided.

Teresa came into the bedroom and smiled at her husband, " I thought you would have been asleep," she said happily.

"I wasn't tired," he lied, "So I thought I would wait for you and ask how your night was."

"It was lovely, Vicky and Hannah are really good company, We are meeting again next week."

"That's nice," he said, do you go to the same place?"

"We have found a super small restaurant that serves a variety of food, we will go there until we tire of it."

While talking Teresa had stripped off her clothes, put on her nightdress and snuggled into bed beside her husband.

Graham put his arms round his wife's soft body and began to stroke her tits, then slipped his hand between her legs and inserted a finger into her hole. "Fiona's finger and Guy's cock were right in here where my finger is," he thought unnecessarily, But to her he said,"You are very wet darling."

"I've been anticipating coming home to you," she said with a smile.

Graham Greene kissed his wife lovingly.

greenfly
greenfly
37 Followers