Graham the Nude Waiter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
V.Rich
V.Rich
28 Followers

"Hey, shut up," she admonishes him ," quit thinking about what you want. Pay attention to what I am doing. If you are thinking ahead, you are not feeling this moment."

"I have planned too long and too hard for you to miss a single moment of it, she berates him. Let the lovely humiliation wash over you," she told him, knowing it would begin soon.

Louisa kneels on the floor behind him, continues her massage down his thick, buffed thighs and to his really well developed calves. Lou lovingly caresses his body, giving him as much pleasure as she is receiving.

But, enough delay. The moment and the passion in Louisa are ready to be explored.

"Bend over the sink," she instructs him, gives each ass cheek a butterfly kiss. Then thinks better of herself, she bites each cheek delicately eliciting a yelp.

He does as she wishes immediately, but he informs her ," I have dreamed of this all day. Hmmmmm, my cock is twitching. After our last cyberchat, I have been obsessed with what you might do to my naked ass."

"What," Louisa asks him ," What exactly have you been imagining? Tell me?"

Graham moans deep in his throat, as Lou parts his bum and rubs her warm emollient there, too. Rims the tiny bud with extra emollient. "I have dreamed of my ass in the air as your personal play toy," he whispers to her.

"Are you clean enough to play with yet," Lou taunts him. "Have you specially washed for me? Clean all over?"

"Do you smell nice," Lou wonders aloud?

Graham merely sighs, and wiggles his arse. "I am clean, inside and outside."

Lou cannot see it, but there is a grin of anticipation on his happy face. Louisa rubs the rich emollient around in her hands, then seats herself back on the commode, reaches behind her. She moves the lucite vanity tray closer.

Louisa asks him ," are you all prepared for my sick perversions tonight? I do know just what my Prince Graham wants most of all."

"Yes, please," Graham whispers. The anticipation builds in him, his cock is rock hard. He feels her slick fingers massaging, caressing his anus, her middle finger is pushing inside him. Graham moans deep in his throat.

First, her index finger massages in and out, slowly. Then Lou withdraws her finger and inserts her thumb. It is thicker and she penetrates as far as that short two-inch appendage will go. Graham feels the pressure, but her fingers are too small to cause him pain. Then dear, sweet Lou wiggles her thumb and the edge of her thumbnail scratches his inner passage, sending ripples of ecstasy along every nerve ending in his body.

Lou begins to thumb fuck his ass and Graham begins to gently rock his hips in rhythm with his lady's strokes. A low growl ripples from deep in Graham's throat. His head is swimming with his arousal, his nipples tingle, his cock bobbing in front of his belly, electric sensations race through the nerve endings of his body clear down to his toes.

Louisa tells him ," I want to make you better. Much better than you are now. Enhanced, perhaps. More than anyone can see when you serve them in the salon. More than they ever can guess. Now spread your legs wide apart for me. Tell me, Lover. Tell me what you feel?"

Graham has a feeling of loss when she removes her thumb, but immediately feels a new invasion. Thicker hardness presses into his anas, pushes steadily past the tight ring and well inside it goes. Graham moans deeply. A lubricated nozzle sends tremors of excitement ripple through his belly. A very well lubricated nozzle . Graham grunts and pushes out against the invasion. He feels the wand slide past his internal sphincter and suddenly the nozzle slides smooth and easy. Louisa enjoys this. She is able to push the wand and the attached tubing up high into his bowels, its journey through his rectum is a riot of erotic sensation.

The well lubricated rubber tube is inserted very slowly into his inner passage. It sends cold sent shivers up his spine. "I am ready now," Lou announces quietly and Graham could hear clicking, he knows the clamp on the enema bag is being released. A moment later warm water pours into his body along with the faint scent of vanilla. It is the strongest invasion of his body, a supple penetration. Her delivery on a promise of a milk and honey "bath," which he had erroneously supposed would be for a future date. Not their very first night together. Ah, the feeling and the sensation.

A long moment that feels like an eternity, the flow stops. He writhes, unable to move around much. His breath taunt and perspiration seeps from the pores of his body. She whispers ," relax for me, Love, let me do this one thing."

"More," Louisa says and the flow resumes, even as his body fills and his belly distends. Graham hears gurgling deep in his belly. His squirms and little moans tell Lou that he has filled up nicely. She reaches under Graham to feel his round, hard belly which she rubs and massages. Caressing lower, twining her fingers in his curly public hair. It pleases her to find that his cock is rock hard for her inspection. He is a delicious morsel.

"My beautiful boy," Louisa whispered. His submission is very pleasing to her.

Graham's anus was gaping and irresistible. When the bag is empty, Lou clamps off the tubing, removes it from the bag and lets the hose dangle down from the nozzle.

It sends a small shiver of pleasure through Louisa as Graham lets out a small moan of protest. Lou is not finished yet. Leaning over Graham. Pressing her hips against his ass, hugging his body to hers as she lifts him nearly upright. She roughly massages his pecs, twisting and pinching his hard nipples. Her hands massage his muscles across the front of his body.

Graham sighs audibly. This is a dream come true.

"I'm so aroused seeing you like this, so helpless and so completely mine," Lou whispers to him.

Slowly...forcefully. She has lowered her focus. She is back at his groin, his cock so hard it touches his distended belly. Lou strokes his cock helmet and belly at the same time.

"I want you to enjoy this as much as I do," she whispers behind him.

"You can not possible enjoy this as much as I do," is Graham's reply.

Louisa strokes the entire length of his dick, pumps the shaft forcefully. She is still behind him, her satin clad breasts outlined against his back, her belly and her satin clad mons presses against his ass. Every movement of Lou's body undulates against his, jostles the hose between his cheeks, sends little erotic shock waves to his core.

Pushing harder, pumping harder, Lou sees his face in the vanity mirror. "Your face shows the struggle and pain this is causing. I don't care. I want you to love this. I know that I will never get inside of you by merely stroking your cock, so I need to do this."

"I want it," Graham implores." I want it bad."

Graham winces a moment, he did not realize she would see him. Ah, a rather small humiliation really. He meets her eyes in the mirror. Sees her arousal. Sees her excitement. He has a revelation.

"You want to fuck me," he says simply.

Lou's eyes glaze over and she squeezes hard with both hard, jams her hips against his ass, and like a chain reaction, her hips drive the nozzle just a little deeper inside. The ripples of fluid massages his prostate and her hot hands electrify his prink.

Graham is right on the edge, he release just within his grasp. He is about to lose it. He can feel the sperm bubbling up.

"I can't wait," Graham pleads. Louisa says nothing, she squeezes harder and pumps his shaft faster.

Graham cums. He is lost in a shout as the first jet shoots out of his penis, it hits the mirror about level with her eyes gazing at him. But once is not enough. Again and again and a third smaller ribbon of semen lands in the sink. Graham is gasping and Lou rests her head against his sweaty back. Both trying to catch their breath.

Graham is spent, his head rests on his chest. With his ecstacy spent, his bowels are a mass of gurgling cramps. It is discomfort which revives him. He recognizes he is on a painful edge now.

"Take it out," he implores her ,"take it out now. I have to go. Now."

Lou is in no mood to end the night this soon, but she is also not in the mood to end it in a mess, either. She gently, but swiftly slips the hose and the nozzle out of Graham's tender anus. He winces in the mirror and a hiss escapes his lips, but he clamps his teeth together and makes no complaint. Lou slides out the way of the commode, lifting the lid as she slides past Graham. She flings the hose, messy nozzle and empty rubber bag into the sink.

Graham seats himself immediately and his bowels empty immediately. He flushes several times before he feels like he is done. He sits there spent and exhausted, his knees shaky.

Lou has run him a hot shower, and she assists him into the bear-claw tub. The hot, steamy water is wonderful, cleansing and invigorating.

He feels silky and clean. Lou towels him off herself.

They pad down the cool hallway over cold, hardwood floors to a bedroom with Victorian era twelve foot ceilings with ornate plaster moldings that arched above them to the rounded ceiling.

Louisa leads his tired, sweet smelling body over to her large four-poster bed and throws the down comforter back and motions him into the warm flannel sheets and she crawls after him. Graham stretches out and sighs in contentment. He knows the night is not yet over but he needs to get his equilibrium back. He reaches over and pulls Lou's warm body into his arms, rubbing her taunt nipples.

Outside their cozy borrow, the city is quiet, the streetcars resting, fog thick and dense, cocooning everyone in their privacy.

Graham's attention was originally captured by the beauty and classic Victorian architecture of the City by the Bay the first time he visited . But it was on a visit to the "adult" entertainment vistas on North Beach that enslaved his libido. The tawdry descendants of Carol Doda still plied their trade with about equal amounts of talent as she had processed. Graham loved the luscious sleaziness of it all.

That was enough for Graham and he made the move across the big pond and the breath of America.

While walking around Union Square one fine day after he immigrated, an associate of the flamboyant Billy Bryant had casually asked Graham if he had any experience in restaurant service. To which Graham had replied, "Not one bit" and thinking the conversation ended, he intended to ignore the male tart in the pink shirt and purple polka dotted bow tie.

"Well, no matter," shrugged the 'royal' tart, following Graham into Jaeger's on Post Street as Graham cruised towards men's cologne.

"Actually," the young man continued, as if he and Graham were really shopping together "actually, it's more important if you have any body imperfections or scars? How about tattoos? Nipple ring? Prince Albert?," the pink tart batted his eyes hopefully.

Graham had scowled at that last question, before ignoring his wagging tail.

"How about flab?" he asked Graham directly, but Graham continued through the department, trying hard to totally ignore his pursuer and heading for men's undergarments.

Finally, in exasperation, Jeffrey the Pink Tart confronted Graham ," You're not ashamed of your body, are you? Have you got a dinky winky?"

Graham had turned on him then, ready to do battle for his masculine honor; but the little guy had grinned at him. Jeffrey had persuasively invited Graham out to the exclusive dessert salon owned by his patron, Mr. Billy, all the while explaining the almost non-existent salary and the totally outrageous tips. Tips that far exceeded Graham's current salary as a junior investment banker. So it was that Graham was introduced to the famous reputation of the New Ritz Poodle Dog.

To his credit, while being dragged along Post Street by Jeffrey, Graham did go ahead and mention that he was not gay. Graham had a strong suspicion that divulging such information would likely kill any chance for such an outrageous job offer. Jeffrey faltered a moment, recovered himself, and the resumed his trek up the street with his charge in tow.

"Well, no matter," Jeffrey said. "We just want you to be a waiter in a dessert salon. You don't mind men looking at you, do you? Looking at you naked, do you?"

"No," Graham had told him, slightly confused but already dreaming of those astronomical tips. "I don't mind if the patrons are nude."

Thanks for reading this work. Please vote to indicate how much you enjoyed it (?), or how much it intrigued you and send feedback if you can spare the time. Your votes and feedback are the only way I will know how much you appreciated my effort and furnish the only means to improve my writing. Thank you.

V.Rich
V.Rich
28 Followers
12