Gram Came To Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Denny and Sheri were gone; Gram fixed a drink for herself and Mom in the Den. I took a beer from the Frig and walked in to join them. Mom was looking out the window with her back to me. Gram nodded for me to join her. I went and sat beside her.

"Just relax and let your Mom have some time to her self. She wants to take to you about this morning and she will but wait until she as a couple of drinks. She needs that to open up. But I'll tell you this she was really turned on this morning and she knows it. She also knew she had the best fucking of her life and that is what has upset her. She liked it. So give her a moment."

I only smiled as I went to the kitchen for another beer.

When I returned Mom was seated in a chair across from Gram. I sat on the floor in front of the sofa where Gram sat. I looked at Mom and she looked at me over the rim of her glass. She let the liquid warm her throat before she said "Waldo, you really should not have done what you did to me. And your Gram has told me how she has allowed you into her bed. This is all wrong by most moral standards. But I also know these things happen in a loving family. It has caused me to look at myself and how I have been living my life." I started to say something but Mom waved me off and continued.

"Let me have my say and then we can talk about this. Since your daddy moved on I have been going out with several different men and I have fucked many of them. I have come to enjoy sex and will even get off on just having a cock come in my mouth. I have grown to enjoy sex so much and that is what caused me to have a couple of climaxes when you climbed in my bed and stuffed that sizeable cock in me. I liked it and I could not control myself. So since you my darling son, have been fucking my mother and your sister as well. So I better consider making this a family foursome."

Listening to my mother talk gave me lots to think about and my cock started to think as well. Leaning back I looked up at Gram. She was smiling and she knew what I had on my mind.

"Gee Mom; I never knew you were out there fucking so many guys. All I know is when I had my cock in you it was great. I mean I love to fuck Gram, she has a great fat ass I really love to fuck and Sheri is one fast and eager little fuck. But you Mom; well it was different you were hot, your fucking cunt was hot it felt so good around my cock. I could have fucked you all day long." I was talking in rapid short bursts. I was so excited I stood and dropped my jeans letting my cock spring free in all its glory. I started to stroke it with slow deliberate movements. I watched as Mom's eyes followed my hand moving back and forth. Her mouth open and she licked her lips.

In two shorts strides I was standing in front of my mother with my cock in hand. She looked up at me and then back down to my cock. She opened her mouth and leaned forward. I watched as the head of my cock disappeared followed by half of the hard shaft. I held her head in both hands and started moving my hips. I was fucking my dear mother's mouth and loving it. I cried out Mom suck it; darn I want to cum in your cocksucking mouth."

Gram came over and stood next to me.


Gram reached down and caressed her daughters head and said "I never thought my child would be this happy."

I thought about that and said "Gram I want to make all of you happy. I love you and Mom and if fucking you makes you happy then I'll fuck you every day." Then I patted Gram's nice fat ass and wiggled a finger up between her cheeks pushing her dress up to her ass hole. Gram laughed and dropped down next to Mom and kissed her on the cheek. When Mom looked over at her mother Mom pulled back and let Gram take my cock in her mouth.

"Mom let go up to the bedroom and have some fun." I said.

Mom stood and kissed me lightly on the lips. "Darling mother seems to be having a lot of fun. Why not let her have her fun and then you come up. I need to shower first." Mom was smiling as she walked toward the stairs.

I stood there watching my dear Grandmother suck my cock. It was so sexy I busted a nut and filled her mouth with a thick load of cum. Gram sucked me clean and I left her kneeling there as I headed up stairs.

This time I was going to fuck my mother with her consent and willingness to have me between her legs. This was so cool, so exciting I was hard again by the time I reached the head of the stairs.

I sat on the edge of the bed waiting for Mom to come out of the bathroom. I wanted to see her beautiful body and let her see my throbbing cock. Taking my cock in hand I thought about my mother fucking her dates and how she would look sucking there cocks and drinking there cum. I wondered how many guys she had fucked and how horny she really got when she was aroused. I was about to find out as the bathroom door open and Mom stepped out naked except for a towel around her head.

"Wow, Mom; your beautiful and I love your tits and that ass it is so round and plump. Not fat like Grams but firm and solid. I sure would like to fuck you in the ass someday." I stopped talking as she came and stood up close in front of me. I turned around and laid with my head off the end of the bed. I took Mom by the legs and pulled her close so her pussy was right above my face.

Lifting my head just a few inches my mouth found her sweet pussy and my tongue darted in between those swollen pussy lips.


Reaching up and around her ass I pulled her still closer and let my fingers dig into the ass cheeks. She reacted by breathing heavy and making strange sounds while she wiggled her pussy from side to side. Washing my face with this sweet pussy juice. She bent forward and placed both hands on the bed on either side of my hips. I dug my fingers into her ass even harder as I felt her mouth slide down over my hard throbbing cock head. I jerked my hips up and drove my cock into the throat. I was so hot I thought I was going to explode again.

But Mom gave in to passion first and showered my face with a thin piss like fluid. She was one of those rare ladies that had an external climax. She cum like a man giving off a spray that rained forth from her choice cunt. I almost cum but I held back as we became untangled.

She rolled over on the back and I was quick to kneel between her legs. Mom reached down and grabbed my cock. She guided it to her wet pussy.

"Mom; do you like my cock?" I asked.

"Oh, my darling, yes, yes it is wonderful. I love it. It is so big and strong. I got so hot just seeing it I wanted to suck you off to show you how much I wanted to please you. But if you want to fuck me?" Her voice trailed off as I pushed my cock into her up to the hilt.

She moaned and wiggled under me as I pumped into her. I felt her stiffen and her moans became loader. My cock was like a racing piston pounding into her cunt. I was going all crazy and then I felt my balls tighten and I arched my back driving my cock still deeper. Mom knew I was about to cum and she locked her long legs around my ass and pulled me in as I spurted my seed deep in her wanton cunt. We both were filled with passion and lust screaming and thriving rolling around twisting right up till the last drop of cum was squeezed out of my cock.

I rolled off and we rested taking in large deep breaths trying to recover from this violent tussle. Reaching out I laid a hand on her stomach as a sign of affection. She responded by lifting up on one elbow. Our eyes met and she smiled at me. Then her eyes moved down to see my soft cock resting comfortably on my thigh. She started to reach for it then stopped and moved her head down taking the purple head all covered with slim in her mouth without the use of her fingers.

"God Mom you're a wonderful cocksucker. I guess you do like my cock. Mom you're the best." I said as she laid back and we fell asleep.

I never made it back to my own bed but when I awoke I was alone. I got up and strode naked down to the kitchen were I found Mom and Gram having there morning coffee.

"Good morning ladies." I said.

I was acknowledged by both and Mom got up and poured me a cup. She had on a terry cloth robe pulled tight around her ass. So I patted it and kissed her lightly on the neck.

"Don't I rate a kiss this morning?" Gram said with a smile on her smiling face. So I leaned over and kissed her. Gram quickly cupped my swing balls in her hand. It felt good to feel her caress my balls this early in the morning.

"Where is my dear sister?" I asked.

"I don't know. She did not come home last night. Has she a boyfriend?" Mom asked.

I told her I thought she was seeing a guy from where she works part time. But I did not know his name. Gram said she thought maybe she was seeing a guy that works at the bank. But none of us knew for sure.

"Do you think I better go fine her?" I asked

Mom said "No; not right way. I feel as if she will call soon."

Gram got up and came around to my side of he table. She leaned down and kissed me while reaching for my cock. I laughed and said "Well are you horny this morning my dear old grandmother?"

Gram said "No so much horny as just wanting to play with that cock of yours. I looked in on you two last night and I know you both fucked each others brains out. So I am just trying to keep up." Then she laughed and walked away.

Mom said she needed to get dressed and start her day. I told her I was still tired and thought I would go back to bed for a while. She said for me to do that and she would call me if Sheri called.

I woke about an hour later to an empty house. I showered, dressed and thought about going down to the local pool hall for a game or two. There were not a lot of guys around so I grabbed a beer and went to sit way in the back at one of those little tables with high bar stools around it.


I was looking past my beer and day dreaming of what all had transpired during the night. The last twenty four hours were earth shaking and a major change in my life. I thought of my wonderful sweet Gram and her lovely smile, her easy way of showing her affection and of course the tremendous pleasure I got from fucking her. I was truly in love with my Gram as I smiled at the thought of how excited I got from just thinking of her broad ass and my cock in it.

My darling sister and I had been fooling around for so long it was getting to be common place. Sheri was very beautiful and sexy to say nothing of how very willing she was to join in any sex games. Sheri loves sex of any kind and will do any thing fro a chance to see or feel a new side of sex. Yes; my sister was a very much a nymphomaniac.

But what had brought all this thinking got a head was how my beautiful mother had accepted her new roll as sex slave to her own son. Visions of my mother, my wonderful, my loving mother, my sexy mother down on her knees before me sucking my cock with her eyes open looking up at me while she allowed my cock to slip back and forth in her mouth. Fucking blow job are great but when the women who brought you into this world was the one sucking your cock it was pleasure beyond any thing words can describe. Then the coup de grace was when I made her cry out with pleasure as she climaxed with my cock throbbing in her warm wet cunt filling her with my sperm. My mother was one fantastic fuck and one ardent cocksucker. My mother loved me as her son, as her lover and most of all she was in love with my cock. I wanted to run all the way home and toss her beautiful ass on the bed and fuck her again and again. But I did not even know where she and Gram had gone. Nor for that matter I did not know where my sister was. Wow, shit this being the head of a house full of women was a job and a half.

Now there is a thought I had not thought of before. I was the head f the house now. Mom was no longer top dog, I was; and I liked the idea of giving the orders. I thought of many orders I would like to give all three of my women. Oh, yes this was going to be fun filled life.

Did I even need any one out side my own loving family to make me any happier than I was right now? I thought not and sipped my beer.

Hope you enjoyed this short story and maybe even gave you thought of how life might be with out stupid, old fashion and archaic ideas.

Love all my readers; by the way I am a grandmother....

Wilda

12