Grammy's Boy Ch. 02

Story Info
Grandmother helps young man expand his horizions.
11.1k words
4.6
127.8k
52

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/25/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: I tried to include enough sex in this chapter to satisfy most readers and to flesh out the characters. My aim was to enable you to see them as real people. I don't think I've reached that yet but constructive comments, complimentary or critical from readers will help. Of course this is a work of fiction. The only characters that I did not create from thin air are the big cats. They did live about as I described for several years before disappearing never to be heard from again.

We found a service station at the junction of US 178 and US 21 that was still open. Soon the car was cleaned as well as we could with what we had available. Eva snuggled close to me on the drive back to Jones Corner.

"Are you having second thoughts?" Eva asked when I hadn't said anything for a time.

"Heck no, Gra...I mean Eva." I'm just thinking about how wonderful it felt to make love to you. I mean, how many other guys my age get to have an experienced older woman be their first?" I put my arm around her shoulder and cupped her right breast before teasing her nipple. "You must love me an awful lot."

"You don't know the half of it, Boy." Her hand grasped my cock, which was once again getting in fighting trim. "I want you to promise me that, when I finally turn everything over to you, you'll continue to run things as I have. What I mean is, the family can always stay there when they want to or need to, just so long as they contribute all they can."

"Sure, Grams," Her tone of voice said she was Grams again, "They will have a home so long as I have one." I pulled her tight against me. "You'll be in charge for a long time yet."

"I hope so, but if you keep giving me what you did tonight, I might be turning it over to you sooner than we expected." She giggled and leaned to kiss my cheek. "You young scamp, fingering your Grams until she won't be able to walk tomorrow."

"We both know I wasn't that good. You're just trying to make me feel good."

"Well, maybe just a little. You will be that good before long if I have anything to do with it." She gave my cock a couple strokes through my pants. "Let me start by giving you some advice. No matter how good you get, the first time you're with a woman, always act like it's your first time. I don't mean you have to cum before you get it in," she giggled, "but up to that you were very exciting. Every woman wants to think she is a fellow's first."

"You mean I should pretend she can make me into her custom made lover?"

"Exactly. In fact always remember the little things different women like. If you can do that you'll be called a love god. Another thing, get used to calling your lover honey or baby or some non-specific name like that. That way you'll never forget and call out another woman's name. Don't just pretend; let each make you into her special lover."

The only a light showing was on the front porch when I finally pulled into Grammy's yard. I started to get out but Grams stopped me.

"Hold on. The lessons aren't over yet. When you take a girl home is a perfect time to get in some last minute smooching. She pulled on my arm until I slipped over next to her. She put both arms around my neck and her mouth hungrily sought mine. I finally got the idea. I pulled her partly on top of me. I massaged her butts through her dress while her tongue explored every inch of my mouth.

Finally I slipped my hands under her dress and continued my ministrations through her panties.

"Oooh Baby," she moaned. "That's so good." She rubbed against me trying to fit my hard cock over her camel's foot. I freed a hand so I could slip it between our bodies and guide my cock where she wanted it.

"Hey! It feels just as good rubbing my dick against you now as it did at the drive-in but I'm still in control. I'm not even close to cumming."

"Of course not. You got relief back there so you can hold it much better." I hadn't realized I'd spoken aloud until I heard her words. "Besides you got more experience now, it's no longer your first time. You'll get better every time you get some." She pushed away. "We better go inside now."

She might have been ready to quit but I wasn't. My balls ached as I went around to open her door. She must have noticed my face when the interior light came on.

"Don't look so glum. You don't think you would be able to screw a girl right in her front yard, do you? Suppose Daddy came out with a shotgun."

I had to grin at that one. "Never even crossed my mind."

"Such things better cross your mind if you don't want your butt loaded with birdshot. Daddies in these parts get serious when they catch some stud riding their little darlings."

"Grams" I said as we walked to the house, "why would I want to screw somebody else when I have you?"

"Humph! You think I can keep up with a young buck like you? Honey, that junk about age being just a number is bullshit. Eighteen won't go into fifty-five over three times. What will you do when you're still horny and I'm too pooped to pop?

We climbed the steps and stood at the door a minute just as if I were taking another date home. "With that car you just gave me, maybe I can get one of the Corner's girls to go to the drive-in." We kissed long and hard while I pulled her tight against me and humped a bit. She gave me as good as she got.

We broke the embrace. "Confident aren't we? Especially for a guy who on this very porch, just this afternoon, said he couldn't talk to a pretty girl."

"I had a good teacher." I slapped her playfully on the butt as we walked through the door and locked it.

"Take that good teacher's advice and hunt closer to home. You just walked into a den of pussy. Why not take a few pelts?"

"Grams, are you telling me to go after one of the girls?"

"No way," she replied, "I'm telling you to go after all of them. Not the ones under eighteen of course, but by the time you tire of the older ones, the second crop will be ready. Boy, given the way those girls of mine love this country living, I think they will stay here as long as they can. Since you promised to let them stay, I'd say you have an inexhaustible supply of pussy. You just have to reach out and take it."

We parted at Gram's door with one final kiss. I noticed she didn't click the lock when she closed the door. My balls were still aching so I took a cold shower. It gave very little relief. I lay on the bed and tried spanking the monkey. That didn't help. All I could think of was Grams in her bed just down the hall. The clock said twelve before I finally dosed off only to awake at two o'clock, still sporting a hard-on that would make superman proud.

I wanted to go to Grams' room but was still unsure of myself. Sure, I knew she'd do almost anything for me, she'd proved that tonight, but crawl in her bed at two AM? That might be a bit it much. I tossed and worried while I got harder and my balls ached worse.

"That's it!" I kicked the sheet back and went to my door. Peeking out I could see the hall was empty so I went to Grams' room and tried the door. It wasn't locked. She slept with a nightlight, so I could make out the outline of her body under the sheet. Pulling the door shut and locking it, I quietly got under the covers next to Grams. Then I got my next surprise. Grams slept in the raw.

"Mnnn," she stirred slightly as I pulled us together like spoons. My cock poked against her butt crack and with a little adjustment I could feel it in her hair, but try as I might I couldn't penetrate her slit.

"What the hell?" She awoke with a start. Realizing it was just me; she turned so we were face to face. She rubbed her eyes a second then we kissed. "Are you already horny again?"

"Grams, I need it so bad it hurts. Do you think we ..."

"Poor Ricky," she stroked my cock. With every stroke it sort of jumped. "No wonder you hurt, that wasn't much of a relief you got tonight, considering all the playing around we did."

We kissed again, this time much more passionately. She turned on her back and spread her legs wide. I rubbed her mound then inserted two fingers. I couldn't believe how wet she was.

"That's okay, honey." She pulled my hand away. "Playing like that will just make you more excited and it will be harder to control cumming too early. You just get on top, and go real slow. I know that will be hard to do, but we just as well start teaching you control. When you start getting real excited pull out and I'll help you.

I crawled between her legs supporting my upper body with one hand and tried to guide my shaft to its target. All I managed to do was tangle it in the bushy patch surrounding her cunt. She pulled her knees up a bit then with her right hand she helped find its spot.

"Damn hair puller!" It had caught in her hair. She worked it around a bit then I felt the head slip into her warm, slippery sheath. I pushed until several inches felt her warmth. "Okay, now remember; slow and easy."

Even though every nerve in my body wanted to slam it in her hard and fast I followed her instructions. I was determined to learn all she could teach me. I tried to work little deeper with every stroke. Grams urged me on telling me how good it felt. When our pelvic hair meshed, I settled down to a slow, full stroke rhythm. In a short while I could feel a release building. I pulled out trying to control it.

That didn't help much until I felt what seemed to be an iron band wrap around the base. Grams had clamped her thumb and forefinger around the base and suddenly my balls lost all desire to push cum down that shaft. When she released me and I resumed the long slow strokes. We repeated the drill several times with the intervals becoming longer.

"Okay, boy, lesson's over. I can't hold back either." She grabbed my butts with both hands trying to pull me deeper with each stroke. I was driving into her like a jackhammer. Every couple strokes we paused while she ground her mound against me. Every nerve in my lower body was humming.

"Give it to me, boy!" Then she stopped matching my strokes and just ground her pelvis into me while I jammed my cock into her as fast as I could. The sensation started in my balls ran up the shaft then disappeared as I emptied my sperm as deep into her cunt as I could. As we lay there exhausted still pressed tightly together I remembered a porn movie where the man pulled it out to spray his sperm all over her belly. Why would anyone do something that dumb? I had cum twice tonight, once on the outside and once on the inside. It was no contest. I knew I'd always stick it just as deep as I could get it. I'd just have to keep a good supply of condoms on hand. Funny what a man can think of when his dick is satisfied.

"That was wonderful, but get off me. I'm beat." Grams looked it. "If that thing comes up again, go to Carla's room. She has been bitching about how long it has been since she had any. I need my sleep." With that, she pushed her back to me and was soon snoring. It took me longer to drift to sleep. My mind was busy with Grams' words about Aunt Carla, Mom's youngest sister.

Sunlight was shining through the window highlighting the millions of dust particles drifting about when I woke up. I panicked. I had to get back to my room before Mom made her usual trip to Grams' room to ask what she wanted for breakfast. If she caught me in here she'd 'shit a brick'. I grabbed my drawers, pulled them on, and ran to the door.

I did have enough foresight to peek outside before rushing into the hall. Good thing too, Aunt Carla was going into the bathroom dressed in the thinnest teddy I'd ever seen. Wow! If I wasn't so scared of getting caught I believe I'd have raised another woody. As it was Carla disappeared into the bathroom, I started toward my room and Mom came up the stairs.

"My, aren't you the early bird? Guess you and Grams had a few beers, being out as late as you were. Had to beat the girls to the bathroom, eh?" Apparently she had forgotten that my room and Grams' had bathrooms attached. Good, I didn't think it wise to remind her. Let her keep thinking I was up with a pee hard. Mom didn't really want to know the truth.

I showered, pulled on a pair of shorts and a tee shirt and made it to the kitchen just before Mom got back from Grams' room. I sipped on my first cup of coffee while waiting to see if Mom had reconsidered my appearance out side Grams' room and gotten suspicious.

"You two must have had some night. Grams was sleeping like a log. I thought she never wake up." Mom kept the chatter up while she passed around the sausage and pancakes. Next she asked which movie we saw. I told her "His Best Friend" and she wanted to know what it was about. When I told her she dropped a plate of pancakes. "Grams watched that?"

"Yep, I enjoyed it too." Grams was standing in the doorway. "Am I supposed to be too old to enjoy watching a young thing get a good solid pounding?"

"Of course not." Mom's face turned rosy red. "I'm just surprised, that's all." She busied herself cleaning her mess.

"You should get Ricky to take you to see it, Carrie. It'll turn you on and Ricky will turn you off, if you know what I mean. That's some man you have there."

I almost fell off my chair. Why had Grams ratted us out like that?

Mom couldn't have looked more shocked. She stared first at me then at Grams before she burst out laughing. "You had me there for a moment." Now she was laughing so hard she gasped for breath. "Did you see Ricky's face? She asked when she finally breathed normal again. "It was precious." Everybody got a big kick out of my discomfort.

Later when I asked Grams why she said such a thing, she taught me another lesson, this time about human nature.

"If you tell a ridiculous truth like it was a lie no one will believe it. I could have told her you fucked me all night and she would have laughed at me. If I said you tried to feel my tits during the movie, you would have caught hell."

Grams was a wise old bird. I'd hate to be the one trying to put something over on her.

"I don't know what you had, Grams, but I'd like a dose of the same," Aunt Carla said when Grams continued to joke and strut around. Even her children called her Grams or Grammy.

"Go to the movies with Ricky," she wisecracked. "He'll be glad to give you a dose of Dr. Ricky's magic elixir. Everybody but me joined in the merriment. After breakfast Mom, Laura and Aunt Carla decided to go to Orangeburg shopping. All the other women went to Charleston.

"Do you want to go with us, Grams?" Mom asked.

"No, I'll just hang around and keep an eye on Ricky. He might have another dose of his elixir." She winked at Aunt Carla. "Better stick around; you might miss out." Of course Laura begged for my car keys and since I never could deny her anything they headed for Orangeburg in my car, leaving Grams and I alone for the day. Life was good.

"What now, Ricky; any special request?"

"How about another lesson?"

"Okay, but this one has to have less wear and tear on the old snatch. I haven't been so sore down there in years. Tell you what; I teach you to rub oil on a bather."

"Come on Grams! I've rubbed oil on the girls lots of times."

"You've rubbed oil on the girls. I'm talking about really rubbing a body with oil. Change into your suit and meet me at the pool."

I had learned not to ignore Grams when she said something. While waiting for her to come down I started doing the maintenance chores. I didn't see her walk up.

"Going to take you much longer, stud?"

"Nope. All done." I rinsed my hands in the pool and when I stood and looked toward her I couldn't believe my eyes. I had never seen her more beautiful. She wore a pink two-piece that fit perfect. It couldn't have been better if it had been designed just for her. I already told you her breast had very little sag to them when she was braless. They filled that suit to capacity with just a little bulging from the sides.

"Here," she tossed me a bottle of lotion. "Grab another chair and make yourself as comfortable as you can." She went face down on her chair and threw a towel over her head. "You have a whole lot of rubbing to learn. Start with the bottom of my feet and do what feels good to you. I'll correct when needed."

I poured oil on my hands and massaged both feet then worked my way up to the knees and upper thighs. When I grasped both my hands around her leg I could massage the entire leg up top her suit's bottom but I stopped before I got quite that high. Then I massaged the other leg down to her knee. After a couple passes, I got bolder and let my hands rub her snatch on the next pass.

"You got that down, boy. I never had anyone do it better. Now get my back and shoulders before I start to burn."

I took my time and got every square inch of her back really good before going back to where I'd left off on her thighs. Given what had already gone on between us, I know this sounds silly, but after all, she was still Grams and I was feeling out the boundaries. So far, after last night, she seemed to have taken all fences down, at least when we were in private.

What the hell! Just as well be shot for being a ram as for being a lamb. I wet my hands with lotion, caught her left leg in both hands and rubbed up her thigh until I could feel her bush through her suit. She showed her approval by opening her legs for better access. I did both thighs making sure to spend time rubbing her cunt every time I was up there.

"Hold on a bit," she said when I slipped two fingers under her leg band and pressed them to her slit. Between the oil on my fingers and her natural lubricate they slipped in effortlessly. "You should get my front before we go too far." With that she turned to her back and I repeated the process making sure to spend plenty of time under her bra.

"Take that thing off," she said when it became restrictive. I helped her sit up so I could untie the string. My mouth found hers and her arms tightened around my neck while her tongue hungrily sought mine. When we finally came up for breath she laid back down and I turned my attention to the only portion of her body neglected so far.

She lifted her hips so I could remove her bottoms. I made sure no part of her lower body would burn. After covering all the outside I applied oil to the inside lips. She was so slick three fingers almost seemed to enter of their own accord. I had never seen a cunt up close and personal so I took this opportunity for an OB-GYN view. Grams laughed but she held still until I was satisfied. That's when I leaned over and flicked my tongue over her little nub.

It seemed I'd turned on a switch. She caught my head with both hands and ground her cunt into my face moaning something like Yes, Yeesss YEEESSS.

"Put in two fingers, palm up, and make a come-on motion while you kiss my clit," she instructed. At first I didn't get much response. "A little to the right...no your other right." I did as told and the change quickly became noticeable. She was humping my face so I could hardly keep my tongue in her slit, to say nothing of staying on her clit. I must have stayed with it fairly good. She was moaning, yelling and making enough noise we would surely have been busted if anybody else were at home.

"Are you peeing on me? I asked when a trickle of liquid flowed down my fingers. I didn't get an answer. Instead I got the scare of my life. Grams lay motionless, like she'd passed out. Scared to death, I jumped up and checked her pulse. It was strong. I wet a towel and started wiping her face. Her eyelids fluttered then opened completely and I helped her sit up.

"I never thought I experience that again." She had a big grin on her face.

"Are you all right? You scared the shit out of me."

"I'm fine. Your Granddad used to do that to me regularly. Apparently it doesn't happen to everybody, but when My G Spot is massaged just right, like you did, I squirt liquid and sometimes pass out. Anytime you feel up to it we can play around some more so you can get yours."