Grammy's Boy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aunt Carla..." I tried to interrupt but she would have none of it. "Twice today you have proved, to me at least, that you are a real man." Her eyes went to my crotch and she took me in her arms. Old John started to stir in my pants. She used both hands to pull him onto her mound. "From now on," she told me, "no more Aunt. It's just Carla. Understand?" With a final shove against old John, she started walking. "You never did settle that argument." She said over her shoulder, "but I guess I guess I can give my future son-in law a pass."

It was Mom's turn. She too was eyeing Old John who by now was trying to break out of its pen. "I guess I agree with my sister. You have proven to be a man, if what I felt when we played around earlier was any indication." She hesitated a moment as if thinking about what to say next. "Thanks for playing along with me earlier, I know I went too far but Carla hates to lose and I do like to get the best of her. You do realize it meant nothing when I rubbed against you, don't you?"

"Sure, Mom," I said. I didn't ask her why she was still looking at my boner. Grams stayed back with me while Mom hurried to catch Au...Eh. Carla. She hadn't missed anything.

"Meant nothing, my foot. Carrie was almost drooling when she looked at your tool, and I thought Carla was going to ravish you on the spot. She probably would have except she knew your mom would insist on sharing."

"Aw Grams."

"Don't aw Grams me. I know what I'm talking about. Didn't I tell you that you had a good supply of pussy right here at home? Do you believe me now?" She stopped and made me look her in the eyes. "Here's more good advice from Grams.

You can't pay any attention to those men you see in the films. I don't know how they get such whoppers, but most men don't even have as much as you do. I'm betting those two pussies were trying to eat their way out those shorts when you rubbed it against them."

Grams looked at the tent in front of my trousers. If I weren't sore from earlier, I'd say you made enough progress for your reward, but I don't think I could stand for it to even brush over the hair right now. If you need to hide that thing in something tonight, you better try one of those." She was pointing to the women who were almost to the house.

For the next couple of days things settled down to normal. The garden needed weeding and some of the vegetables were ready for canning. For any who are unfamiliar, this consisted of preserving them for winter by sealing then under pressure in glass jars. Grams was from the old school and nothing went to waste. Yes, she could have bought the local Harris Teeter, outright with her mad money account, but if she had, we still would have had to can the garden produce.

This was an 'all hands on deck' exercise and everybody who wasn't on a job at the time, from six year-old Beth to Grams worked twelve hours a day until everything was neatly stored on the pantry shelves. Finally it was finished and everyone slept late the next morning.

We were all eating a very late breakfast when Grams made it down. "Listen up," she announced. "The beach house isn't rented for the rest of this week and all next week. Anybody who wants to can stay down there next week." Loud cheers followed.

Grams dropped her next bomb. "Carla, I want you and Ricky to go to Garden City and fix any thing that needs fixing at the 'Crocodile's Cave.' We expect you to have the beach house ready when we get there Saturday. You'll be busy so I'll look after Mary Ann."

"When can you be ready?" I asked Carla.

"Soon as I grab a toothbrush and some drawers."

"Humph," Mom wouldn't give Carla an inch. "What are the drawers for?"

Carla stuck her tongue out at Mom. "Can I drive your new car, Ricky?"

"Make it after lunch." Grams spoke up, "I need Ricky to take me into town this morning."

Twenty minutes later I wheeled my new Chevy into Grams' lawyer's parking lot. As she was getting out she said, "You should stock up on condoms. We don't need more babies just now." I was crossing the street to 'Sarah's Drug Store', when I heard, "Better get a case. You may need them." I turned just in time to see Grams wave and disappear into the lawyer's office.

Purchases complete, I sipped a fountain coke while waiting for Grams to reappear. I could see her from this cool spot as easy as sitting in the hot car. While I waited and watched, the skinny soda jerk kept up a constant chatter. She was a friend of Laura's therefore apparently she thought I was an old friend also. I was the only customer at the time so she told me about her Saturday night date and how the boy couldn't keep his hands to himself. She also let me know she didn't let a boy feel her up (her words-not mine) on the first date. Before Grams finished her business the girl let me know that she might relax the rule for a 'real man,' one who had a new car.

I sat there in amazement. All these years I didn't even ask a girl out, now that I've lost my virginity, here's one practically asking me. Can they tell just by looking? The last time I was in here this same girl didn't even grunt when I tried to be friendly.

"Well, I'll see you around." Grams had just returned go the car so I hurried out. "I'm spending most of next week at the beach house." That's when she informed me Laura had called earlier and asked her to accompany her to the beach.

"I'll see you there." I heard as the door closed.

"Did you get them?" Grams asked as we left town. When I assured her I had she wanted to know, "You didn't just get a three pack, did you? Unless I'm wrong, before we leave the beach you'll see pussy when you look at your plate of bacon and eggs for breakfast."

Grams had been right about all she said so far therefore I didn't argue. We didn't have time for that anyway. She explained to me that she had changed her will so the decision on whether the others could stay on the old place wasn't mine but belonged to her lawyers. I would still get everything and she still expected me to treat the girls right.

"Besides", she said punching me lightly on the shoulder, "I think that gaggle of women will see to it you'll never want them to leave."

Carla and I left shortly after lunch. We would have a long drive through some sparsely populated country so we both wanted to get to the house before dark. Of course, when we got close to Myrtle Beach it would be heavy traffic and we wanted to avoid that also.

Carla surprised me. I was sure she'd want to drive, but when she came out carrying her two bags, dressed in a yellow sun dress and looking like a model, she got in the right side, arranged her dress so the AC could blow under it and leaned back in the seat. "To the Crocodile Cave, Jeeves." And we were on our way.

We could listen to music for awhile but then the old AM radio started making more static than music so we cut it off. Carla had been restless since we left and now she couldn't keep still. Finally with a quarter turn to the left she was almost facing me. Doing this also pulled her skirt even higher. I could now see skin from her knees to halfway up her thighs. One glance at the devilish look on her face and I knew I was in for a ragging.

"Tell me, Ricky," she started right in, "Have you ever been with a girl?" I remembered Grams advice.

"Not yet." I tried to look as embarrassed as I would have been a couple days ago. "I have seen a lot of movies though, so I think I know how to act." She turned her head but I caught her smile. When she looked back at me she was composed and serious.

"I'm sure you do. Judging from our embrace the other day I'd say that when the girls finally discover you, you'll be mobbed." We drove several miles in silence before she couldn't stand it. Carla was one of those people who had to do something. "Are you telling me you and Laura never checked each other out? You can be honest, I won't tell anybody."

"Aunt Carla! She's family"

"Carla, remember. Aunt makes me sound old. You don't think I'm old, do you Ricky?" Before I could assure her I did not she continued. "Did I feel old on the porch the other day? I sure hope not. Of Course, you felt all grown up." She rattled on not waiting for an answer.

In ten more minutes we had radio coverage again so she became quiet as she fiddled with the dials. Finding music she liked she started moving to the beat. As she moved her skirt slipped higher. Soon I was driving with one eye on the road and one on her legs. My rod started to grow and I saw her watching it. I realized then that Carla was teasing me, trying to see what developed. She wasn't normally this harum-scarum.

The sun was below the horizon when we finally pulled into the driveway of the Crocodile's Cave, the beach house Grams had bought several years ago. A quick look confirmed the rental company had done a good job keeping everything shipshape. Inside was just as clean. We had stopped for Chinese on the way in so with no dinner to fix we had the rest of the night to enjoy the beach.

A few brave souls were still in the water when we splashed into the surf, laughing and trying to duck each other. I really liked that since it allowed me to feel Carla in places I normally couldn't have. I hadn't forgot Grams' advice and limited my sneak feels to her legs and one or two brushes with her breasts. I held back hoping for a greater return later.

Carla. On the other hand, had no such restraints. Her hands were all over me. Once, I lost sight of her and was searching when I felt a hand stroke my cock several times before Carla surfaced next to me. It was hard to pretend I was bashful after that. I caught around her waist and picked her up to dump her under water.

She was a step ahead of me. When I had her up she locked her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. Old John had been stiff before but now he got rock hard. Trapped by the net lining of my suit it was positioned up toward my belly button so Carla's grove fit perfectly. I did manage the shy act until her lips met mine and her tongue probed my mouth. After that it was, 'do what comes naturally'. When old John touched her cunt we started humping like mad even if there was cloth between us. Discussing the incident weeks later after we had shared many climaxes we still couldn't tell who started humping first, and by that time we didn't care.

Back then it was a different story. Carla seemed to realize what she was doing and pulled back saying, "Don't, we can't do this. Your Mom will kill us."

For my part I was ready to die. I kept trying to bang her while she tried to get away. Finally, I remembered Grams advice and released her.

"I'm so sorry, Aunt Carla." I thought maybe Aunt Carla fitted my bashful act better than Carla. "I never did anything like that in my life; I don't know what came over me."

"That's okay," she assured me as we walked back to the house. "I'm sorry I got carried away too." I knew all was forgiven when she reached for my hand and held it until we rinsed the salt off under the outdoor shower.

She plied me with questions about my sexual experiences while we finished off our takeout. I thought she might be suspicious of my claims of innocence and I had to be careful not to blow my cover if it wasn't already too late. She must have become convinced all was right for then she turned into the cougar, hunting for fresh meat.

"You really need an experienced woman to show you the ropes," she said, when I told her about Laura's friend and how she seemed to be interested in me. By then we had moved to the couch and were watching TV. Carla was constantly touching me someplace and it was all I could not to put my lips on the erect nipples, which were inches from my face.

"I don't know anybody like that," I said.

"If I didn't know your Mom would get mad I'd help. If she thought I even mentioned this to you she would never get over it." We continued to cuddle while we watched a sexy HBO show. When that movie ended she got go up saying, "Find something on the Playboy channel. I need a pee break."

Yes! Yes! Yes! Thank you God! I could sense victory within my grasp. We had the full line-up of sex channels on cable so I flipped through and selected one called 'Swapping in LA.' It looked like it started off pretty tame; something more fitting for a shy, inexperienced boy.

"Found something good?" Carla handed me a bottle of body lotion. "Would you mind very much if I asked you to put lotion on my feet and legs? It helps me relax so I can asleep better."

Mind? Was she kidding? Right then I was horny enough to kill for the chance. If I hadn't thrown a shirt over my lap she could have seen for herself. I patted the seat beside me and she settled down with her feet and legs resting in my lap but below where old John lay.

I spread lotion on her feet and rubbed it in while on the screen the action was getting started. Both couples were just starting to feel up their own wives while the men were eyeing the other woman. Carla's feet relaxed under my attention so I tentatively moved to her legs. By the time the couple on the screen were shedding their clothes Carla was completely relaxed.

"Humnn. You have wonderful hands; did you know that? They cover so much at the time." Encouraged I wrapped both hands around her leg and worked from the knee toward paradise. I could feel her come un-glued as my hands worked their magic. Her right foot started rubbing my engorged cock. The motion worked the shirt off my lap revealing a tent pole worthy of the name.

"I knew you were big, but I didn't realize you were that big." She sat up so she could get her hands on it. Old John just reared up like Mr. Brown's stud when the mares are in heat. By now the couple on screen were naked and in sixty-nine positions. "Your Mom will just have to get mad." With that Carla freed John from his cloth prison, stroked him a couple times, then teased it with her tongue. But for her quick read of the situation and tightening grip around my cock I would have washed her face.

"My, you are inexperienced, aren't you?"

I was ashamed of almost losing again like I had with Grams. I'm sure it required no acting to look bashful. Thank goodness Carla had been around the block a time or two and knew something about newcomers.

"Don't worry, Ricky. This happens to everybody their first time. If you want, I can help you with the problem, but you can't tell anybody, especially your Mom."

Right then I would have promised to fly to the moon. She could rely on me. So far Grams had been right and I wasn't fool enough to cut myself out of future pussy by running my mouth. I would lose my virginity a dozen times if it helped me get pussy. I nodded agreement.

"Now let me see what I can do about this old boy." She moved downtown and her lips nibbled and played with my crown while her hands stroked the shaft. She knew a lot more about sucking cock than Grams and in short order I was hanging on the edge. Once again her fingers tightened around the base and she ceased to nibble the head. "We must teach you to hold off." As soon as she sensed I had control again she continued her ministrations. This time when the lava started rumbling in my balls she intensified her efforts until I emptied all I had.

"Now lets clean up and get some sleep. Tomorrow is another day and we need to get things ready for the rest of them.

I walked on air going to my bedroom. Grams was right again. So far she had hit on all counts. Could she also be right about Mom? I dropped off to sleep wondering if I could get that lucky.

Sometime during the night I awoke to the sound of my bedroom door slowly opening. Except for the squeaking hinge I wouldn't have heard it above the sound of the waves rolling onto the beach just outside my room. The only light was that gathered through the double sliding doors looking out upon the Atlantic.

I could barely make out her outline as she came to me. She didn't make a sound except, "Shsss," one time. I couldn't be sure but I thought she was naked, just like me. Intrigued I remained quiet to see what she had in mind. Her hands found my cock and I wondered for a moment what she was doing then I realized she was putting a condom on me. I could feel myself swelling as she worked. I think the condom must have been a size small even though I'd never heard of one. Surely a regular wouldn't fit that tight. Finally I felt her hand getting it unrolled down to my hair.

"Shsss." She whispered as she straddled my hips guiding me into her slit. She had to rub it around a little until I finally felt it hit moisture. Then she wiggled around sinking it deeper into paradise. When our hairs meshed she whispered, "lay still and don't make a sound."

I wondered why, however, I wasn't going to mess up a good thing by disobeying. She handled everything, all I had to do was enjoy and enjoy I did. She settled into a slow steady rhythm lifting herself up until I almost came out, in fact I did drop out a few times and we had to play the world's fastest four handed game, then she dropped down burying me to the hilt before she slowly repeated the cycle.

I thought it had been good with Grams, and it had, but Carla was in a whole different league. I was amazed at how long I held out at this pace but a good thing can't last forever. My breath started coming faster and she picked up the pace until we were slamming into each other as hard and fast as we could. The old rumbling down in balls started again and I could feel her pussy tighten. She made a funny little moan, so quiet I could hardly hear. Then her sheath, which had been holding snugly around my shaft, relaxed and she quit moving while I finished pumping into the condom.

We lay in each other's arms until the afterglow faded, then she got up to leave. "What was all the quiet about?" I asked. "We're all alone with nobody to hear if we shouted."

"Tonight maybe," she replied, "but we won't be when the others arrive. I wanted to see if we could actually do it quiet enough that your Mom won't know."

"Well", I asked.

"We can and will."

Hot Dog! Two base hits and three more at bats!