Grammy's Boy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could see the truth dawn on her.

"You are screwing somebody else." She paused. "But there's nobody here except your family." Yep she was working it out. "My God! You're screwing your family. Not your mother or Laura, that would be just too much. You're fucking Carla, aren't you?"

I used the time-honored tactic of don't admit anything, even if they catch you on the half-stroke. She broke into a big grin. "No darn wonder Carla been in such a good mood lately. Laura said that if she didn't knows better she'd think Carla was getting a good screwing."

"Uh, look Sara, if what you think was true, and I'm not saying it is, mind you, I sure wouldn't like to have anyone know about it any more than you'd want them to know what we just did." Oh yeah! I could see she was beginning to get my drift.

"Don't worry, Ricky. We'll just let all this be our little secret. Maybe we can do it again once in awhile. I didn't know what I was missing."

"Deal!" I kissed her and patted her on the behind. "Now get dressed before everybody knows why we're in such a good mood."

We had gotten dressed and were sitting on the porch watching the waves when an explosion of female voices erupted. We went into the family room where all the women were showing each other their prizes and bragging about how much they saved.

"Oh shit!" I suddenly remembered I had bought Mom a bikini when she pulled out one she'd just purchased. She held it up against her body to model it. Darn, I thought, she picked out one even skimpier than I did.

"You got to show us how that looks on you, Mom."

"Yeah!" Carla started chanting and the others followed. "Mod-el-it. Mod-el- it Mod-el-it!" Mom pretended to be reluctant but you could tell she was anxious to demonstrate her trim body. She took long enough changing that all other purchases had been examined and ohooed over before she came back out.

"Holy Cow!" I almost strangled on my coke. Mom had never looked that sexy in anything, Her boobs were straining against the narrow top that did little more than cover the nipples and I really don't have words to describe the bottom fit. I think maybe Grammy put it best.

"Dang Carrie! No wonder it took you so long. I know you had to shave."

I never thought I'd see that much of Mom. Her mound was even showing a little skin. I just had to hug her and congratulate her on her great taste. Of course the chance to hug her and maybe rub up against her body didn't hurt either. She surprised me again. Instead of backing off when I tried to pull her into me she bored right in. Old John stood up, ready for action. Carla was the first to notice.

"Goodness Carrie! Look at what you've done to the poor boy." She pointed to the horizontal tent that was poking off the front of my normally loose fitting shorts. "Are you going to fix that for him or will I have to do it?"

Mom looked daggers at her, but said nothing. Instead she kissed me on the forehead saying, "Sorry, I didn't realize I had that effect on you."

I couldn't say a word, I just held her as long as I could. I loved the feel of her breast pressing against me. Finally she pulled away and went into the bedroom to change back. Everybody else except me said they were going to take a walk on the beach before dark.

"Ricky!" Mom called from the bedroom a little later. "Would you bring me that pair of blue shorts I hung on the porch this morning." When I brought them to her, she said, "I'm in the bathroom, just leave them on the bed."

I decided this was a good time to start things rolling. Opening the door then shutting it loudly without leaving I sat in the corner where I wouldn't be so noticeable. My efforts were soon rewarded when Mom came out as naked as the day she was born. I got a good view of the thin strip of brown hair and luscious breast. I really think a full bush, like Grammy's looks sexier. She then turned so I only got a side view as she pulled on her white nylon panties. Then she got my former milk bottles in her bra and tried to fasten it.

"Damn! I'm getting worst with these hooks every day." She was fumbling with both hands behind her back and seemed to be getting nowhere. She was so distracted she didn't appear to hear me walk up behind her.

"Let me help," I whispered. She must have jumped two feet away from me upsetting a chair in the process. Of course, the bra fell away leaving her tits swaying in the breeze, as we say down south.

"Ricky! You scared the hell out of me. What are you doing in here anyway?"

"Looking at a beautiful woman that I love. Besides, I might have known you'd need help with the bra." That's when she seemed to realize she was almost naked.

"Well...You're right about that and since you already saw what is to be seen, I guess you might as well."

I was so flustered at my success that I tried to pick up the bra the same time she did. We bumped heads in the process and both dropped it again. "Okay, I'll get it Mom, you just turn your back." I reached around her and between the two of us we got everything inside the cups. I hooked her up but pretended to think they needed adjusting. I put everything I'd learned from Carla and Grammy into the effort and as I rolled the nipples between my thumb and forefinger she didn't resist.

"I'm your mother. You shouldn't do that." She didn't really sound like she meant it.

I kissed her neck then nibbled her ear lobes. "But it feels real good, don't it?"

"Yeah! How did you learn so much? Has that doggone Carla been showing you things?" She turned to face me and my hand dropped down and brushed over her triangle of hair. Or where it would have been if she hadn't shaved. "I thought I caught her coming out of your room the other morning but I wasn't sure."

"I wish she had been," I lied. "I mean I need somebody to show me how to do it right."

"Why not try Sara? She's more your age." Mom still didn't pull away as I rubbed my hand over her mount. I could hear her breathing change.

"I tried kissing Sara, but she's as inexperienced as me. I need a woman who knows what she's doing." Mom was enjoying what my fingers were doing. "Do you think Aunt Carla would help me?"

"Don't you dare!" The old rivalry reared its ugly head. "Here, I'll show you." She took my face in both hands and our lips met. After a moment of soft tender kissing her tongue played across my lips as it sought entrance. I pretended I had no idea what she was doing. Finally I let her push in and when her tongue met mine I started following her lead. When I caught her ass with both hands and pressed her against Old John, she slowly rotated her pelvis against it.

"Now that's how you kiss a real woman," she whispered breathlessly when we came up for air. Just as I slipped my hand inside her panties we heard the others chattering on the porch while they toweled off. Mom quickly pulled away before I even got a finger in her moist slit. "Go out through the porch door as soon as they all get inside. We don't want anyone to see us come out together."

Talk about lousy timing! Why couldn't they have stayed in the water another twenty minutes? I had Mom right on the edge. Once I got my fingers on her clit I'd have been home free. It took a lot of will power to put on a big happy smile when I joined the rest of the family. When Mom joined us I noticed she was looking daggers at Carla. Oh oh! What have I started?

While the younger women left to change and fix dinner Grammy said she wanted to talk with me in her room. Knowing that was the only room in the house that was almost soundproof, I thought to use the time to satisfy her. As long as we didn't start howling like a dog the others wouldn't hear us. I immediately started removing her swimsuit as soon as I closed the door.

"Wow Grammy! You're still the sexist woman I know." I cupped her breast and kissed her on the back of her neck."

"Liar, but I love to hear it."

"Does this feel like I'm lying?" I pulled her tight against me where Old John poked her on her naked behind.

"Guess not. At least this big fellow seems to like me." She turned. Dropping to her knees she took it in her mouth and ran her tongue around the crown. Even though it hadn't been that long since I had Sara, I couldn't help but grasp the back of her head and work it back and forth while she sucked it like a child with a lollypop.

"Okay, that's enough. He's ready and I've been waiting since last evening."

She stood and I swept her up and deposited her on the bed. Her legs spread wide and I crawled between, knowing it wouldn't be long before they called us for dinner. With no further foreplay she guided me into her tight slit.

"Uhhh...go easy. I'm dryer than I thought."

I could feel her inner lips tightly clasping my shaft as I slowly pushed into her. I could imagine them being pulled back still clinging to Old John then reversing direction on my down stroke keeping a perfect seal on my cock. I gained an inch or so with each stroke as Grammy's secretion increased. After a few strokes I was in all the way with my balls banging on her bottom.

"Ooooooooh, baby. I missed this so much." She moaned, covering my face with kisses as we made love. She must have been really horny for I felt her muscles clasping and unclasping my shaft and she started the wild shake that sometimes signaled the beginning of her orgasm. I pounded her faster and as I felt the pressure build in my balls I rammed it in as far as could and just held it there as I pumped my load into her now relaxed pussy.

"I hope that lasts you awhile." Grammy said as we were dressing. "I don't think the midnight shift is going to show up."

"What do you mean, midnight shift won't show?"

"I mean Carla was complaining that her period started this morning. She won't be up to handling this big fellow." She caught around Old John and stroked it a time or two. "Maybe you better try one of the other girls or run things by hand. I can't take this thing over once a day."

Since this was to be our last night at the beach everybody but Mom wanted to go see a show over at Myrtle Beach. I remembered my time in her room and decided I hang around with her.

The house seemed deathly quiet after that gang left. Mom and I decided to take one last swim then watch a movie.

"Wait up a minute, Mom," I said as she went to change. I rushed to my room and returned with the bikini I had bought for her. "I know you bought a great suit but I got this for you several days ago. I forgot about it in all the rush and good times we've been having."

"Thanks, honey. I'll wear it for our swim, just for you." She disappeared into her room and when she came back I was amazed at how good she looked. Not only were her breasts trying to pop out of their cloth prison, but also the bottoms fit her like a glove. Her camel's foot proudly pushed out leaving a clear indentation down the middle. Unlike the suit she bought, this one didn't reveal any skin above where the leg joined the torso giving an overall impression its wearer was a quality lady.

"I just love it." She twirled around twice then stopped to give me time to examine her. Pretending to feel the material I brushed her nipple and she didn't pull back so I kissed her full on the mouth.

"I love you, Mom." I whispered as we broke off.

"I love you too, honey. Now lets go for one last swim before we leave tomorrow."

A low tide and perfectly smooth ocean greeted us as we threw our towels on the sand and waded out to about chest deep. We played around a little then Mom waded over close to me, catching both my arms. I could tell she had something on her mind.

"Ricky," she started, "I guess I need to apologize for violating your privacy, but I'm your mother and felt I really needed to know. While you and Grams were in her room this evening I snooped in yours."

"Well, did you find something interesting? My stash of x-rated super eights or my Playboys in the closet?"

"I missed those, but I did find a partially used box of condoms so I know you are doing someone. Who?"

"Do I really have to answer?"

"No, but it could help me make up my mind about something I've been considering. Something along the lines of what happened in my room. I promise whatever you say won't ever be repeated and you could be very pleased by the results."

"Are you sure?" I wondered if she could mean what I hoped she meant. "Okay, I'll tell the truth. But, Mom, if you breathe a word of this, I swear you'll be sorry."

"I believe you, and mums the word. Who have you found to use the condoms on?"

"Grammy, Carla, and Sara." She looked shocked. "My God, all three? I could tell from the bulge in your pants you were a full grown man." She emphasized full. "But can you really keep up three women?"

"I only did Sara once. Today was her first time."

"You're telling me she was a virgin! Well, what's wrong with Laura? You haven't broken her in yet?"

"She's only sixteen."

"At least you have some scruples." Mom was silent for what must have been over a minute. Then she put her arms around my neck. "Who am I to talk about scruples?" She asked, "The truth is, Ricky, ever since you rubbed up against me on the porch that day, I can't get my mind off you. All I can think of during every spare moment is your dong pressing into my mound that day. Truth is, if the rest hadn't come in when they did, I'd have probably dragged you to the bed this afternoon. I've been thinking I would disgust you if you knew, but from what you just told me, incest doesn't bother you a bit."

"We're all adults, Mom. If an adult was screwing a person who was dependant on them, it would be wrong, but the way I see it all the people in the family that I've screwed can support themselves. That's why I think it would be wrong for me to fuck Laura." I hugged her close. "While you, my lady, are fair game."

"I just don't know. If I did what I wanted to I'd take you right now."

I slipped my arms around her legs pulling them up so she could wrap them around my waist. I could see in her eyes she had lost the half-hearted argument with herself. She locked her legs around me and our tongues performed a waltz with each other. I don't think I ever felt anything so sexy. Sure Grammy and Carla could turn anybody on, but Mom; Mom was a different story altogether. I could feel my cock pressing against her and I swear I think it reached all the way from her mound to her navel. I had never been so hard in my wildest dream. Knowing I'd never get my cock out the leg of my suit, I started attempting to get it down so Old John could find a home. Mom was helping when suddenly she stopped.

"No, not here."

"Aw Mom, not again. I'll have a case of the blue balls like never before. Besides, you know you want it as much as I do."

"You're right, I am so horny I can't stand it." She kissed me again. Are you sure you want be so sore tomorrow neither of us can walk? I did it in salt water before and even though his cock was nothing compared to yours, neither of us could screw again for two days. I say lets go up to a bed."

I felt foolish. She was right, of course. Water washed away all the natural lubricant and as big as my cock felt right now I thought we'd need all we could get.

I was walking on air all the way to my bedroom. Shutting the door, I turned to Mom and she came willingly into my arms. I unloosened her top and tried to pull her bottoms off but she was trying to get mine off at the same time. We were interfering with each other.

"Okay," she laughed, "you go first." She helped me slide her suit off. With her bare pussy right in front of me I couldn't help myself. I dropped to my knees and ran my tongue through her slit. She pulled my face into her while she worked her bottom against me.

"No fair," she complained, I need to see my prize too. She had me naked in a skinny minute. It was her turn to get on her knees and I found out she could take most of Old John's length down her throat. I don't know how she did it. She would hold it in for a few seconds, and then she took a breath and sucked it in again. It felt wonderful. I don't have the words to describe the feeling.

"Come on," I picked her up and deposited her on the bed. "Much more of that and I unload down your throat and I want the first time I fill you full of cum to be in your cunt, not your mouth."

"I'm yours to command, honey. With a cock like that, your slightest wish is my command." We were both too excited for much foreplay. That could come later, on the second flight into paradise. Right now Mom spread her legs wide and I did manage to rub a finger through her cunt enough to help with the lubrication. While doing that I made a discovery; Mom had a clit that look almost like a little boy's peter. I was surprised and wanted to investigate it further but Mom was working her hips sensuously and my cock was dripping pre-cum. This was no time for exploring.

"Hey, you got to go easy. That thing is big." I had tried to sink Old John into heaven with one stroke, but he met too much resistance. "Let me have a chance to adjust to you, honey. It has been a long time since I've had one of any size and I don't think I ever had one like that."

"Sorry, Mom. You're just so beautiful I couldn't think straight. I should have known better." I tried to work my way in slowly, like I had with Sara earlier. The look of bliss on Mom's face as I gained inch by inch was reward enough for being gentle. As she worked up against my constant pressure Old John slid steadily inward and she started moaning about how good my cock felt.

"How did I miss my baby growing up into such a man?" She tried to pull my face down to hers. We kissed, our tongues exploring the others mouth. I pulled back when out pubic hairs meshed and my balls touched her bottom. She twisted her head from side to side as I pounded into the woman I had never dreamed I had a chance to fuck.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh! O God its soooo good. Oooooo. She moaned all the time her vagina's muscles were grasping and releasing my cock like it was trying to chew it up. I held off cumming until Mom went limp, then with a couple more stokes I unloaded my balls.

"My baby." Mom pulled me back down for a gentle kiss. "I never had it so good." We lay together, basking in the afterglow until Mom said, "How much cum did you have?" She reached down to check. "There's an awful lot running out of me." Now I was curious and sat up to check.

"Well, you got a real cream pie this time." My sperm was running down her butt to puddle on the bedspread. I checked the time. "We better get cleaned up. The others will be back soon.

"We have a little time." She slid down so she could get me in her mouth. Her tongue and lips playing with my shaft soon had it standing out straight again.

"One more quickie," she begged, "doggie style." She got on all fours and shook her ass provocatively. "Give it to mommy."

I knelt behind her and lined up with my target. I could feel the sperm still all over her cunt. This time, when I pushed, she was still tight but slick enough to make it better. She pushed against my thrusts and we had a good rhythm going. Mom was yelling stuff like Yes! Yes! Harder, fuck me harder when the other women returned. We didn't know they were there until the door opened and Grams and Carla walked in. I saw them just as I heard them slam the bedroom door to prevent the others from seeing us.

"Don't you dare stop now!" Mom commanded. She didn't have to worry. I don't think I could have stopped if I tried. No one said a word until Mom moaned that she was coming. I quickened my pace and soon followed, but this time I didn't pump so much into her warm sheath.

"Well Carrie," Carla teased, "maybe you won't be such a touchy bitch now that you've had a good reaming. He's good, ain't he?"

"Wondered how long it'd take you," was Grammy's only comment.