Grammy's Boy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhh! I'm cumming. Give it to me harder." She moaned, as she started her climax. "That's good! Yes right there! Yes! Yes! Yes! Sooo Gooood. Feels so good!" She collapsed on the sofa just after I erupted into her pussy. I wanted to stay in longer so I held her hips tight to me while her upper body rested on the sofa. Finally satisfied, we lay side by side on the sofa, but it was a tight fit.

"Where do we go from here? Momma asked after our breathing settled down to normal.

"Up to the bedroom, maybe."

"Don't be a smart ass. We will go there later. Right now I'm talking about our lives. I really don't want to give this up." She grasped my cock.

"We don't have to, Momma. We'll just live together as widowed mother whose son had his heart broken by a woman and has taken himself out of the game. We just can't show any sign of affection in public. Since you've had your tubes tied, the only problem I see is Miss Carla. How do we keep her from knowing?"

"We can't. However, we can take her into our arrangement. Let's face it; she's not immune to incest, not from what I read in Ricky's diaries. I expect she will be glad to spend a night or two with you every week and I'll probably need the rest.

****

"Now you know the 'rest of the story,' as Paul Harvey used to say. We moved into the Crocodile's Cave, and our arrangement worked out fine. Miss Carla jumped at the chance to get fucked by Ricky's Boy, as she put it. She says it like having him between her legs again. When we showed her the stories, she verified that they were basically true. Between us, I think she really loved Daddy."

"I guess I'm not the man my Daddy was. I have to have at two nights a week off in order to do my women justice. Mom says the last part of this story we are about to submit is even better than what Daddy wrote, but I'm not sure I agree. I guess that's a decision you'll have to make."

***

Thus ends this story line. I thank you for reading it and invite you to vote and comment. I'm planning something in Loving Wives soon. Merry Christmas and the best to you! The Carolina Dreamer