Grampa's Gal Friday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kept going. Using the strength of his legs to keep his entrance a steady progress he pressed his way into my butt. When he was completely engulfed in me, Uncle Jason reached up and did that wonderful thing where he sucked both of my tits at the same time, and I went off into an orgasm that was so strong it didn't stop the entire time these three Dirty Old Men were making use of my mouth ass and cunt. Every time I entered a valley in the cycle of my orgasm, one of them would say something so nasty, and dirty, that I would shoot off again.

"Keep cumming you little slut"

"You belong to us now. You'll never be able to feel like this with some little pipsqueak."

"Heather baby, I'm gonna cum in you enough to make you the next octo-mom."

"Oh fuck I could fuck your ass for the rest of my life."

At this point I felt Uncle Jason start to squirt into my pussy, and I lost it. Mr. Dan had to jerk himself off onto my face because I couldn't suck anymore. I was too busy gasping for air and screaming it back out. Grampa started to cum too, setting my ass on fire from the inside out. It was so good...and there were still three more Dirty Old Men to go. At this point there was a short intermission for most of the gentlemen. Grampa and Uncle Jason went and took showers. Mr. Ashley and Mr. James went to relax for a while with some drinks. Mr. Nathan and Mr, Dan stayed with me. They coaxed me awake to help me clean up. You see Mr. Nathan and Mr. Dan shared a similar bent. Both loved licking up after the others. Mr. Nathan licked all the cum off my messy face and sucked it off my nek and tits. While Mr. Dan laid between my still twitching legs and licked away all my juices from my thighs and the mixture of my cream and Grampa's and Uncle Jason's cum from my pussy and ass.

However they didn't stop there. When I was clean of any visable jizz, they began to bathe me with their tongues. Mr. Dan started with my feet, lovingly tenderly sucking each of my toes, nipping at the balls of my feet and heels. He dragged his tongue over my ankles and up my calves. I could feel his tongue bathe my knees and thighs. While Mr. Dan took his pleasure from my lower half, Mr. Nathan licked my neck and shoulders, and arms and hands, and sucked each finger. Lapping gently over every millimeter of skin. Careful of my very tender nipples, he licked my breasts and the flat plane of my belly. When he reached the apex of my thighs, he ran his tongue my mound of Venus. He completed laving as Mr. Dan completed his; they turned me over with little help from my lethargic muscles.

The process began again on my back this time Mr. Nathan started with my feet, and Mr. Dan starting at the nape of my neck. When they met at my ass they each took a buttock, and I writhed under their mouths. By the time they finished, I was teetering on the brink of yet another orgasm. But they made me got take a short shower instead. They washed me using only soap and their hands, the water was a perfect temperature, so rather than decreasing my arousal they kept it at a very high level.

Which was great because when we got back to the bed in the play room; Mr. Ashley was laying in the center of the bed, his cock at attention, waiting for me. Mr. Dan and Mr. Nathan helped me mount him and all three had a naughty chuckle at the fact that I started to cum as soon as my clit brushed against his silver and blonde pubes. Mr. Nathan pushed me forward, held my ass open and watched as my asshole clenched and released with my orgasm. As it started to subside, I feel the pressure increase at my rear opening, feel Mr. Nathan begin to slide slowly into me. Oh my lord... He pauses every few seconds, allowing me to adjust to having the pair of them inside of me. There is initial pain as he pushes his way through my tight ring of muscles...

"Relax, Heather," Mr. Nathan breaths in my ear, his hands slipping back around me to take slow strokes at my breasts. I do as he instructs and the pain eases as he presses forward. Gadamn, feel so delightfully full...Slowly Mr. Nathan pulls back out in an agonizingly slow way.

"Oh, fuck!" Mr. Ashley's mouth has left mine to moan obscenities to the room. "Fuck! Fuck!"

"Watch your language, Ashley. There's a child present." (Hey I'll have you know I've been 18 for over two months).

Apparently that idea is not just appealing to Mr. Nathan. Mr. Ashley bucks up beneath me, and I am suddenly assaulted by strokes on either side of the thin wall that separates the pair of them. Can't take it any longer... I grind forward, finding just enough friction against my clit and I'm gone, back into the world of the red stars...

"Don't you dare, Ash. This is far from over," Mr. Nathan growls from behind me.

I hear Mr. Ashley grunt in reply, feel his fingers digging into my hips again.

"So fucking tight!" he whimpers.

"So's your ass. Prefer me to stick it there?" Mr. Nathan leers at him. "Control yourself! Just ride it out!"

By this point Mr. Dan was done waiting, once he saw the vagueness leave my eyes. He slipped between my lips. I guess he wanted an active participant. So I gave him my best; licking and sucking, nibbling and using my hands to jerk him. Mr. Ashley advised me to apply my tongue to Mr. Dan's balls. So taking my attention away from licking the underside of the glands of the cock before me, I tilted my head to the side and allowed my little pink tongue to dart out and to lick gently at Mr. Dan's scrotum. Under Mr. Ashley's expert instruction I licked and suckled, and rolled them over my tongue. Mr. Dan's testicles felt very funny in my mouth and the hairs tickled. Even with my very limited experience I could tell the way the balls were drawing up and the skin growing harder was a sign something was about to happen. Mr. Dan's breathing hitched and he groaned out, "take it slut. Take my cum. Swallow it. You need to learn to drink cum like champagne. Drink me."

So I fastened my lips over the head of his cock and massaged the shaft until he flooded my mouth with his jizm. I rolled it around in my mouth then in a cheeky move I showed it to Mr. Dan and Mr. Ashley before I swallowed it. "Cheeky little fuck toy, isn't she?" Mr. Ashley joked before he and Mr. Nathan went to work. Fucking me into oblivion, I have no clue how many times I came that night. But I can honestly say that that was the night I went from being a good gal Friday for my Grampa, and became t nasty fuck toy, addicted to cock, and simply here for his enjoyment.

By the end of the summer I was not only pregnant, but enrolled at USC, and moved into my Grampa's house and bed.

12