Gramps' Legacy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julybear7
julybear7
2,082 Followers

She raised and lowered herself a few times, varying the depth and force of her strokes, then she lay down, resting her chin on my chest. "I should be upset about what we're doing, but I can't be. And I should be upset about you and your grandmothers. I know we're all over the age of consent, and free to make our own decisions about how we use our bodies, but it is incest and against the law. For some reason, I don't care. I love you, more than just mother-son love, but that adds to it; makes the sex a little spicier, if you know what I mean."

I grinned and nodded. "Breaking taboos makes the sex a little kinky, a little more exciting. And you're okay with that?" She just grinned.

"Can I ask a personal question?"

She raised up on her arms and looked down at us, toward her pussy, and laughed, then looked back into my eyes and lay down again, her face in the crook of my neck.

"When was the last time you made a major decision about your life without discussing it with Dad or Gramps?" I asked her.

"Oh, Christ, I don't know. After your dad and I got married, there wasn't any 'me', just a big "us". After he died, there were decisions to be made and I needed someone to talk to... and Thad was there; so, before I got married, I guess. Why?"

"Just curious, what with the promise I made to Dad and Gramps. I guess that means I'm your sounding board now." I wrapped my arms around her and quickly turned us over, so we were in the missionary position.

"I bet I know something you and Dad never tried." I said, crossing my legs behind me. I gathered her legs on my elbows and pulled them up, over my shoulders, so she was nearly bent in two, then I sat up and back on my legs, campfire-style.

Mom's eyes opened wide as she slid down my prick, bottoming out with her clit mashed up against my pubes. She opened her mouth to say something, but all that came out was a combination of a moan and a groan.

My arms were still wrapped around her, supporting her. Her butt was resting on my calves, and when I raised my knees, I could lift her a few inches. I did that for a minute or two, then rested a couple and did it again, creating a slow, deep fuck. After several cycles, about twenty minutes worth, her breath started to become strained. I reached down between us and began to stroke her clit with my thumb.

Her face got that 'I gotta come' expression and she used her arms around my shoulders to support herself as she began to piston on my cock. She began to make little grunting noises, "uh oh uhoh uh ohuh oh uhoh uh oh uh ohmigod I'm... I'm... I'm commmmmminnnnnnng!"

She started pumping so hard and fast she knocked me over and I hit my head on the headboard with a loud 'Thwack' and I guess I hollered. The mom in her took over and her climax stopped and she pulled off me and pulled me down the bed so my head rested on a pillow. She examined me and made sure there wasn't any blood, then began to giggle. At first I was about half pissed off, then I saw the humor in what had happened and joined her.

"Since your not about to die, are you hungry? I could fix us a sandwich..." she said.

"Shit! I forgot! I stopped and got the pizza on the way home. It's in the oven to keep it warm," I said, springing out of bed and slipping on my shorts.

"Slow down; it'll be fine. Hand me my robe. Did you think to pick up some beer? I always thought it went best with pizza. I remember when I told Dan I was pregnant, he said after we were married, it would be better for you if I stopped drinking beer and only had wine; something about it being good for my circulation and blood pressure." While Mom was talking, she got up, slipped on her robe and headed for the kitchen.

"You mean I'm illegitimate?" I asked. Nobody had ever even suggested that to me.

"No, honey, you're not illegitimate. Your mother and father were married when you were born, just not when you were conceived," she laughed.

"Can I ask how it happened? Were you two dating for a long time, or what?"

Mom looked at me, a funny expression on her face. "I think that's too much..." Suddenly she stopped, and I could see her irises dilate. Then they cleared, and she went on, "We had dated a couple of times while we were both in high school. He was a couple of grades ahead of me and our families were friends.

"He was home from college one weekend and showed up at a party Ronnie Jacobs and I were at. Ronnie and I had been going steady for nearly a year. He was a year ahead of me. We hadn't gone all the way, yet. Technically, I was still a virgin, but if it involved hand or mouth, we had probably tried it. For some reason, he got really drunk that night, and Dan offered to drive me home. Our families only lived about a block apart.

"When we got to my house, Dan reached over and kissed me. I guess things got rather hot and out of my control pretty quickly. I don't recall much more than the pain, and how good it felt lying in his arms afterward.

"Anyway, a few months later we were married, to the delight of both families, although Rose at first, for some reason, seemed a little put out by it. That's part of the reason I didn't go with you. I also feel a little guilty about being with Thad, even though I knew Rose knew about him and my mother for all those years."

"From what Gramps told me, they both knew what he was doing with you those nights he stayed late at the office, but Nana doesn't know you know about her having sex with him."

Mom looked at me with look of disbelief on her face. "What does she think I thought they've been doing all these years? Playing cards?" She waved her hand, as if brushing the topic aside. "Mom always did seem a bit naive sometimes.

"Sit down and eat. Did you have any plans for this evening?"

"Just to make love with the most important woman in my life right now." Mom smiled and came around the table to sit on my lap.

"That sounds like my kind of evening," she said, and met my tongue with hers. That night I moved into her bedroom.

###

Gramm answered the door wearing a bathrobe. It was one of Gramps fluffy terry robes, and she looked lost in it. Where Gramps was about an inch over six feet, Gramm was only about five three or four, and if she topped a hundred pounds, it was because she had just finished Christmas dinner.

She led me through their single-story house to the Master bedroom without saying a word. The A/C was on and there was a slight chill inside. Her eyes locked on mine as she untied the belt to the robe. Even without the belt, the robe hid her body from view, it almost wrapped around her twice.

I stepped forward to push it off her, but she held up her hand, stopping me. "Your shirt and shorts first, Will," she ordered. I grinned and pulled my tee shirt over my head, revealing my naked chest. I didn't have the six-pack abs so popular then, but my chest was well defined and there wasn't a lot of excess fat anywhere to be seen. I heard Gramm's hiss as she inhaled.

With her right hand, she pulled back the right side of the robe. She was still covered by the left side. "Your shorts," she reminded me. I decided to play a bit, so I turned my back to her and shimmied my ass as I pushed down the basketball shorts I had worn, revealing a pair of plaid printed boxer briefs. She was laughing as I turned to face her, until she saw the tent in my shorts.

Her eyes were wide open as I moved to her and pushed the robe off her shoulders, to fall to the floor. She was nude under the robe, her puffy nipples erect and extending half to three-quarters of an inch from her chest. Nipples were about all she had on her chest. Her ribs and collarbone were easily visible.

Looking down her body, I saw her outie and a few inches lower, her grey thatch was shot thru with golden red traces of the color which crowned her head, now with the help of her hairdresser. As thin as she was, she still had the little pooch nestling between her hip bones all women seem to develop. Still, she didn't look emaciated; in fact, she looked healthy and strong.

"Well," she asked, "do I pass inspection?" her voice full of amusement as I looked up, blushing.

"Hell, yes, Gramma! I remember Dad as a man as big as Gramps. I was just wondering where in hell you hid him for nine months."

She laughed and jumped into my arms. "Well, you have the right tool to explore me with, so why don't we get started?" She captured my lips with hers and before I could think about it, her tongue was halfway down my throat. In a lot of ways, she reminded me of Eileen when she'd initiate sex. Aggressive doesn't begin to describe them.

I lay Gramm on the bed, and before I could straighten up, she was pulling my briefs down. As I was stepping out of them, she turned on the bed, flipped onto her back and slurped my cock down past her tonsils. The first time she let me go, she said, "you're a little bigger than Thad, and from what Bess says, a bit bigger than Dan was, too."

"How would Nana know how big Dad was?" I asked, a bit stupidly, I admit.

With a twinkle in her eye, as she took me back into her mouth, she replied, "You'll have to ask her, but I know, for a fact, she's right. I think you may be bigger than your grandfather Luke, too, but it's been a while since..." She grinned. "But I shouldn't be talking about the dead men in the family when I have such a nicely equipped one here with me."

She raised her arms and reached behind me to grab my ass and pulled me forward, sending my cock down her throat until my balls rested on her nose. Then she started humming some marching song, and in seconds I was spewing my cream directly into her stomach.

I swear, it sounded like she was saying "Wheee," around my prick. As I shrank in her mouth, she turned over and used her tongue on the underside of Charlie and milked him for everything he might have hidden. She finally let him go with a small pop and said, "There, that should help you last a bit the first time, but, before that, I think you should return the favor." She rolled over onto her back and scooted up the bed to rest on the pillows, her legs drawn back and up so her knees were on her tits, exposing her sweet patch. "Well?" she asked, stirring me from the trance I must have been in, seeing my Gramm's pussy for the first time.

"Sorry, Gramm. But seeing you like this...it's sort of...mesmerizing, I guess. That's the only word I can think of to describe..."

She closed her legs and sat up. "I'm sorry, Will. I wasn't thinking about how it would affect you. It's just that Thad was sick for so long, and unable to...you know. And when you're used to getting it three or four times a week, and then suddenly it's gone...when it comes back...I guess I got over excited. Do you need something to drink first, or..."

"No, Gramm, it's not like that. It's just...whenever you came over to visit, even before Dad died, we were always told to be on our best behavior so we didn't upset you, or shock you with our language or manners.

"You were always held up as the paragon of behavior. Now, to see you like this; it's a little shocking. Sort of like you're two different people. Like the slutty teacher every schoolboy wants to have." I pushed her back onto the pillows and grabbed her ankles, opening her legs. "Are you going to be my slutty teacher, Rose?" I asked, deliberately using her name.

I heard her gasp as my tongue made contact with her very wet snatch. "Ohgodyes!" I heard her yell. I closed my mouth over her clit and sucked it into my mouth, tonguing it like it was a little cock. She tried to straighten out, but only succeeded in pushing herself up onto her shoulders, with my head buried in her cunt, sucking and tongue whipping her very prominent love button.

Because she was on her shoulders, her chin was practically touching her chest, resulting in her climactic screams sounding pretty much like gurgles. Her hands beating on my thighs alerted me to her distress. I quickly backed away, lowering her to the bed. "Oh, shit, Gramm! I'm sorry; I didn't re..."

"That's okay, honey. Damn! I haven't come like that in more than a few years. Standing on my head like that always was a turn-on. We woulda been fine except for the pillows.

"Now, about that slutty teacher you mentioned..." She lay back with her legs open, her bright pink slit framed by a greying red gold thatch, dewy with saliva and her own secretions, a pungent musky aroma emanating from it, presenting a perfect picture of a wanton, ready to fuck. I moved between her knees, Charlie at the ready.

She grabbed him and pulled me to her waiting pussy. "Will, I have just one request this afternoon. Fuck the living shit out of me!" With that, she thrust her hips up, engulfing my cock like a champion hot dog eater trying for an Olympic record.

That afternoon, I did my best to comply with her request. I don't know how many times she came, but I discovered a new power of the legacy. I found I could control my own orgasms, deciding when, how hard, and how much.

I sampled all of Gramm's holes, at her request. After the third time I came in her pussy, she cleaned all our combined juices off my cock, humming in appreciation all the time she was sucking and licking my rod. When she was done, she got up on her knees and asked, "Have you ever fucked a woman's ass?" I nodded, and could feel my forehead wrinkle in puzzlement. "It's something I always wanted to try, and neither Thad, Luke or Dan would do it for me. Will you?"

"If it's something you really want to try, Gramm, but I'll warn you, it's gonna be bitchin' uncomfortable for a while. It may never even approach feeling good."

"I understand, Will, and I appreciate your concern. Thad told you about us and Luke and Bess, didn't he? Luke was able to get some porn from France. One film featured a woman being buggered by several men, on different occasions, not all at the same time. She obviously enjoyed it, or seemed to, anyway.

"It piqued my curiosity then, and still does. I've tried with my finger, but it didn't... If you're game...there's some lube in the drawer there. We'll grease us up good and give it a go. Just be patient with me, and go slow."

I got the lube out and squirted about a tablespoonful on my fingers and went to work on her pucker. I started just caressing the area, rubbing the gel in. After a few minutes I pushed my middle finger in as far as it would go, turning my hand so I got lube an all the surfaces I could reach.

When I first pushed in, she gasped and started to tense up, then she took a deep breath and blew it out, and slumped down on the bed. I continued finger fucking her ass for a few minutes with one finger, then added another, and then another. Each time I added a finger, I'd squirt a little more lube into her gaping hole.

When I got three into her, and had opened her up a bit, I lay down, keeping my fingers in her ass. She straightened up on her knees, and moved around so she could reach my dick while my hand was up her butt. She greased me up good, jacking my staff and rubbing the gel into the head. When she said it was ready, I helped her straddle my hips and positioned Charlie at her backdoor.

"I cleaned me out with a physic and an enema this morning, so this shouldn't be too awful," she told me as she started pressing down with her hips. I just nodded and pushed my hips up, adding to the pressure.

"Push like you're having a BM," I advised her. I felt her ring open a little and slide over my piss hole a fraction of inch. "Again, harder," I said, thrusting my hips up. She yelped, but I could feel her rosebud slide over the whole head of my dick.

I reached up and placed my palms over her nipples and pushed her upright, again pushing my hips into the air. She slid down a little further. I pushed my hips down into the mattress and used the bounce to get another inch. Gramm leaned forward, her hands on my shoulders, her face right over mine. It was knotted up in a combination of intense concentration and pain.

I saw her take a deep breath, then she opened her eyes and saw me watching her. She let the breath out in a 'Woosh," and laughed. "Bitching uncomfortable, huh. You're the master of understatement, Will." She pulled up about an inch. "Push!" she ordered as she bore down on my cock. I did, and we were pube to ass. "Oh, fuck," she moaned.

We lay there for a few minutes. I could feel her anal muscles twitching on my cock. I don't know how it felt to her, but I was experiencing a bunch of sensations. Her asshole was tighter than a noose around the base of my cock. My shaft was surrounded by a comfortable moist heat while my glans was being caressed by a warm, damp silkiness that was heavenly.

After several minutes, Gramm leaned forward on her forearms and pulled her ass up so just the head of my cock was in her, then she slowly moved back down, totally enclosing my rod. She repeated that action several times, each time a little faster or a little harder. In a short time, she was doing it without hesitation. I began to feel what I have identified as my 'I'm-about-to-cum' tickle behind my knee.

"Gramm, I'm gonna come soon," I warned her.

"That's okay, baby; me, too." She began to speed up, and pretty soon her rhythm began to get erratic. I started pumping up into her, and after less than ten strokes, she screamed, and started bouncing on my cock, triggering one of the most intense, and voluminous orgasms I'd ever had. She collapsed on my chest and passed out. Me, I fell asleep almost right away, not to wake up until I felt her stirring on my chest, with the head of my dick still in her ass,.

"Mrs. Rose, as slutty school teachers go..." I started to say.

She leaned down and gave me a tonsil deep French kiss. "You think that was slutty? Watch this."

She pulled her hips forward, releasing my flaccid cock, and sat back down on my pubes. I could feel the warm cream from her ass flooding my thatch. Then she got up on her hands and knees and crept backwards, toward my feet, her eyes locked on mine. When her face was right over my nuts, she lowered her head and started licking all around the base of my limp dick, lapping up all the stuff which had flowed out of her. When I was fairly clean, she sat up, grinning, and licked her lips while she patted her belly.

"Oops," she said, "I almost forgot," and leaned down and slurped my whole penis into her mouth, attacking it with her tongue. Remarkably, I didn't get hard. When she was done, she sat up and looked at my genitals with a smile. Then she bent forward and planted a kiss on my cheek. "Thank you, sweetie. You've made this old woman very happy, even though I may have to sit on an ice pack for a week.

"Come on to the kitchen and I'll feed you. I made a lasagne this morning. It should be ready. There's a decanter of Chianti in the wine cooler. Would you get it for us?"

After dinner, we went into the den to watch TV for a bit before I had to leave. I pulled Gramm down onto my lap and began to play with her lady. She grabbed my hand, shaking her head. "Enough, for now. Shouldn't you save some for Connie?"

"Gramm! She's my mother!" I said, giving her what I hoped was a disgusted look.

"Don't be so provincial, Will. Danny screwed both me and Bess, and I know Thad did my mother. Luke told me once he got his stepmother, after his father's plane disappeared. You come from a long line of mother fuckers. Are you the reticent one, or is Connie?"

"Both, I think. How'd it happen with you and Dad?"

She gave me one of those 'it's-none-of-your-business' looks, then her eyes dilated and she slumped against me. "Thad and Dan wanted to go fishing over Labor Day weekend, at our cottage up in the Thousand Islands. They asked Bess and I to go along. Connie was pregnant with Judy, your sister, and was feeling blah, so she stayed home.

"When we got there and settled in, Bess said it kind of reminded her of our weekends when Luke was alive. Dan asked what she meant, and before any of us could think, we were all naked and demonstrating our swinging weekends for him."

julybear7
julybear7
2,082 Followers