Gran and Her Boys Ch. 02

Story Info
A continuation of Gran, Allan and Tim.
2.5k words
4.46
74.1k
17

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 06/13/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jena121
Jena121
1,118 Followers

A continuation with Gran, Allan and Tim

A continuation of the story of Gran and Alan and his son. This is a little long winded to start with but it does get juicier.

*

To bring you up to date in case you haven't read Gran and my first story. I had lived with my Gran since I was 15 and only left to get married. This lasted only 3 years and my wife left me with a 7 month old son. After trying Nannies for a few months, and not getting enough help from them, Gran asked me to move myself and Tim back with her, and she would take care of Tim while I was at work.

I was a little dubious as Gran was then 58 and I wondered if she was capable of looking after a baby at her age. Anyway, I decided after a long discussion with her that we would move in.

Gran looked after Tim and I went to work to make sure that we wanted for nothing.

Our relationship is described in the previous chapter.

Gran and I continued our relationship for many years. I would join her in her bed every night after Tim had gone to bed and was sound asleep.

Those years were some of the most wonderful years we have every had. Gran knew that I loved her and would always be there for her.

After about 12 years of this relationship, Tim was getting older and we had to be a little more circumspect in our nightly forays. He was by then just finishing his school year and turning 18 in a few weeks time. We knew that we would have to eventually explain what was happening between his Gran and myself but wanted to be able to pick the right time.

Unfortunately, one morning as I was leaving Gran's bedroom, Tim met me in the hall.

"Hi Dad, is Gramma alright, what are you doing in her bedroom?"

"Ohhh... Hi son, just checking if Gran wants a cup of tea."

"Alright."

I went down to the kitchen and made a cuppa and took it back to Gran. I told her about running into Tim.

"Maybe we should try and explain things to him now, Allan," Gran said.

"Let's leave it until he turns 18 Gran, he may be able to understand it better by then. I will try and find out in the meantime if he has ever been with a girl.

"OK, darling, I'll leave it up to you to decide."

Tim came back from his friends one day over a weekend when we hadn't expected him. Gran and I were curled up in her bed after a wonderful afternoon of making love. He came looking for her, and as the door wasn't closed properly just knocked lightly and put his head round the door.

What a shock he got. "Dad... Gramma...what...?"

"Oh Allen, I think we have been caught out," said Gran.

"Come in Tim, I think we have a few things to tell you," I said to him as he crept in the door.

"I know this is going to come as a very big shock to you, but your Gran and I have been sleeping together since you were about 7 years old."

"But...why... Dad...?"

"Well, we were both very lonely and still wanted company of the opposite sex, but felt that we couldn't go out and find it while you were so young. It just continued from there and that's the way it is today. I hope you can accept that. We don't want to hurt you but we feel very comfortable with each other and don't really want to go looking."

"Can I have time to think about this Dad. Wow, it is something else."

"Alright son, take your time, but remember, it must be kept right here. Other people would never understand the love that your Gran and I have for one another."

"OK Dad, give me a couple of days."

Tim then went to his room and closed his door. This was something he really had to think about.

A few days later Tim came to both of us and said that he accepted the bond that had formed between Gran and I, but hoped we would be very careful when he bought any of his friends home.

"We have been careful for 11 years Tim, I don't think we are going to mess up now," I replied.

After that we had no qualms about making love at any time, whether Tim was home or not, just as long as he was not with friends.

One day I heard a noise in the hall, and walked out and there was Tim. He had the zipper of his pants pulled down and was trying to tuck himself back in.

"Sorry Dad, but I could hear you and Gramma making out and just wanted to see how to do it."

"You mean you haven't been with a girl yet?"

"I've fooled around a bit but not gone the whole way," replied Tim.

"Well, we will have to see what we can do about that, won't we?"

Tim went downstairs to the lounge room and I went back into the bedroom.

"What was that all about, darling?" asked Gran.

"I caught Tim trying to stuff his penis into his pants, just outside the door Gran. He had been peeking through the doorway and watching us."

"What can we do about it Allan, hasn't he got a girlfriend?" asked Gran.

"Apparently not, he has fooled around but not gone all the way with a girl." I replied.

"I was wondering..."

"What darling...?"

"How about we invite him in to watch us making love. That way I can show him all the ways to please a woman and make her happy. What do you think?"

"That may work, we can only ask I suppose."

"OK, I said. I am going down to have a chat with him now so why don't you go and have a shower and freshen up and I will let you know what the answer is – later."

I went downstairs and got myself a beer from the fridge, and asked Tim if he wanted a drink.

"No thanks Dad."

"Tim, I think that we may have a solution to your problem. I have told Gran that you are still a virgin and suggested that you come and watch us while we make love. That way I can instruct you in all the ways of pleasing a woman."

"Oh could I Dad, I would love that. Gramma is just the sort of woman I would love to make love to when I get older. She has big tits and a great ass which I love on a woman and not many of the girls at school are built like that."

"Oh yes Tim, your Gran has a great body and I love every inch of it. Why don't you come to the bedroom tonight about 9ish and we will give you a demonstration in the art of LOVE MAKING."

"OK Dad, I just might do that."

"By the way Tim, if you want to play with your cock while you watch, that is alright. I can't see how you could avoid it, we will probably make you feel very horny."

That night, Gran and I had just gone to bed and I was kissing her passionately, the way we always did. We didn't notice at first, but Tim crept into the room and sat on the chair near the dresser. We purposely avoided speaking to him, and let him settle down and get comfortable. After all, this was a new experience for him.

I decided to give Gran something that should always start a lovemaking session. I crawled down the bed and pushed her legs wide open, sliding my hands up and down her thighs as I did so. I then lowered my mouth to her inner thighs and started to kiss and lick my way up my most precious playground. I licked on both sides of the sex hole and laved my tongue up and down both sides for 10 minutes of so.

"Oh Allan, " she cried. Please don't stop. I love you sucking my pussy."

I wasn't going to stop. My tongue found that nub of flesh that was nestled at the top of her labial lips and I started to gently stroke it. My tongue loved the taste of Gran and I couldn't get enough of her. She seemed to get sweeter the longer we were together. I licked and sucked on that clit until she was writhing on the bed under me,

"Oh Allan, that's so good baby, but I think I am going to cum soon."

"Cum for me Gran, I want to you cum in my mouth."

"Ohhh baby... cummmmiinnng...cuuummmmminnng, ohhhhhh, baby, I love you so much," she whimpered as she started to come down.

I looked over and realized that Tim was sitting on the chair, wide-eyed, with his prick in his hand. He looked as though he couldn't believe what he had just seen.

"Well my son, that is just the beginning. There is more to come."

"Dad, does that taste good," he asked.

"Well Tim, with the right woman, it will. Your Gran tastes like the nectar of the gods to me, and that is why I always start my love making with her that way."

Gran and I lay there for a while and watched Tim. He unashamedly sat there wanking on his cock even though we were watching him. He was a beautifully built boy, with a toned, athletic body. He stood about 6'1" tall with a blonde crew cut and gray eyes that twinkled when he smiled. His cock was about 7 inches and 3 inches thick. Just a good size for most girls or women.

As we lay there, I turned and started to kiss Gran again and then started to work my way down to her huge breasts. With one hand I fondled one of them and suckled on the other, then switched sides. I spent quite a while on those mounds of glory, they were two of the things I loved about Gran.

"Gramma? Dad?... Can I come closer to the bed please?"

"Of course Tim, come and sit on the side of the bed with us and you can see everything that we do."

Tim watched as I continued to suckle and fondle Gran's huge boobs. He got closer to us and was very nearly down on Gran's boobs himself.

"Tim, said Gran, would you like to suck on my boobs too?"

Tim looked as me as if to ask permission.

"Go on son, its OK with me, you will never learn just by watching anyhow."

Tim scooted over beside Gran and lowered his mouth to her large bosom. Catching a nipple in his lips, he started to suck and got quite involved. Gran moved his hand to the other boob and he fondled and played with it.

"Mmm... Gramma, that tastes so good."

"Oh Timmy, you learn quickly, keep it up but suck on both my tits please baby."

So he played with both Gran's boobs and sucked and licked them for about 10 minutes.

I decided to step in and take over again.

"Tim, I think I better go on with the sex education lesson. I am feeling so horny that I want to continue with this session. Do you mind?"

"OK Dad, I will sit here and watch some more. But I want some more of Gamma's boobs later."

I proceeded to make love to my special lady. After French kissing for a while and building up our passions, I lowered myself over Gran's body and inserted my prick into her love hole. It was so warm and soft in that Garden of Eden, and I never wanted to leave. I lay there for a couple of minutes and then started to slowly work my cock in and out of her pussy, all the time suckling her breasts.

Tim was fascinated with this and kept a close eye on us. He continued to play softly with his hard cock, just slowly working on it to keep it up.

Gran and I eventually became more heated in our movements and I knew that we could not last too much longer.

"Gran, I am ready to cum."

"Oh Allan, please cum in me, I am so ready for you."

We came together once again, as we usually did. Although Gran was getting on in years she always seemed to find an orgasm, and she felt fulfilled every time we made love.

As we lay back on the bed, Tim was looking at his Gramma's lower limbs. As I have mentioned, Gran had large thighs and ass. Tim let his fingers glide up her legs and onto her mound.

Gran shuddered.

"Do you like that Gramma?" asked Tim.

"Oh yes baby, feels good."

"Can I go further and play with your pussy Gamma?"

"Would you like to Timmy?"

"Oh yes please, I have never seen a pussy this close before. This is awesome."

"Go ahead then baby, play to your heart's content. Gramma loves it."

Tim continued to play and examine his Gramma's pussy, sliding his fingers up and down the labial lips and feeling how warm she was in that area. He inserted one finger into the slit and slowly pushed in and out, working his Gramma's pussy and keeping it well lubricated. I pointed out the clit and told him to concentrate on that for a while. Rubbing Gran there would make her feel very good. So he did that for a while.

Next thing I know, is, Tim has lowered his head and made a move for Gran's mound with his mouth. He wanted to do what he had seem me do earlier.

Gran opened her thighs wider to accommodate him and he bent and smelt her pussy juices that were mixed with mine. He extended his tongue and started to lick and lave the lips surrounding the pussy. I pointed the clit out to him again and said that this was the most sensitive part of a woman, and was the best place to lick and suck if he wanted his woman to know he really loved her.

Tim continued to munch on Gran's pussy until he was feeling so horny that he had to sit up.

"I'm to cum for you Gramma."

"Yes baby, cum on Gamma's tits, that will feel so good."

He knelt over her magnificent body and wanked his cock, pointing it straight at her boobs.

"Cumming... cumming... Ohhhhhh..." he yelled, as he collapsed on the bed beside us. He had showered his Gramma with his seed, all over her large boobs.

We all lay back and rested for a while.

"I think I had better go to bed now, said Tim. Maybe I can come again and watch you another night. That was so wonderful."

Well, we will see what happens now, with Gran, Allan and Tim????

Jena121
Jena121
1,118 Followers