Gran and Mum Ch. 04

Story Info
Son has sex with mum but he is also having sex with Gran.
1.9k words
4.53
49.4k
44
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,537 Followers

Jack woke up and once again gran was sucking his now hard cock, Jack thought, 'I wonder if mum gives a blow job as good as gran.'

They had a very intimate and intrusive session, gran was so happy. After breakfast, Jack spent time showing how the USB stick worked. He also explained how to load and access her pictures from the cloud. Gran was impressed when she realised that none of her private photos was now on her laptop but only on her USB stick and the cloud.

As gran was making breakfast Jack messaged his mum, it read, "Good morning mum, I hope that your days going well, I asked gran how much the battery was, and she told me to forget about it. Gran is thrilled with her new laptop, it's, and the picture is excellent. It is a lot better than her old one, she told me that the new laptop was half the price of her old one. Gran has work for me in the garden this afternoon, she has a meeting later this afternoon, so after I'm finished, I will have a shower then come to you. I am looking forward to seeing what you will wear tonight, I know that you will put a lot of thought into it. I went to bed last night thinking about you, I woke up this morning thinking of you. Write when you can, I love you, Jack xxx."

After breakfast mum replied, it read, "My darling, that's nice of gran regarding the battery, she appreciates all that you do for her. I came in late to the office as I went to a boutique, I bought some very sexy things which I'm sure that you will love, I have managed to rearrange things, and I will be home at four, if you can come at five then I will be ready for you. I have meetings now with a working lunch in between, I will write when I can, Jack, I love to kiss and touch, I hope that you do too, love mum, xxx."

Jack replied, "Mum, I love the same, can't wait for tonight, I love you, Jack xxx."

In the early afternoon, there was another session with gran, she had fantastic stamina, the sex with gran was so spontaneous now, we both knew what the other wanted. Gran left at four, and Jack showered and dressed. He cycled back home and arrived at five exactly.

He let himself in and shouted, "Mum, I'm home, where are you? Where's my surprise package?"

Mum answered, "Darling, I am in the lounge, to be honest, I'm surprised myself how good that I look. Close your eyes when you come into the lounge, and I'll tell you when to open them."

Jack walked into the lounge with his eyes closed, then mum said, "You can open them now."

Jack opened his eyes and was amazed how stunning mum looked, she was wearing a pair of very tight fitting cream leggings which showed her camel's toe to perfection. She was also wearing a cream tight fitting top, she was wearing a push-up bra as her tits looked enormous, Jack said, "Mum, you look gorgeous."

Mum smiled as Jack went towards her, they kissed with Jack's hard-on pushing against mum's leg. Mum was moaning and groaning, her tongue twitching inside Jack's mouth. Mum muttered, "This is fucking amazing, I want to fuck you, it's all that I want and need."

The kissing continued, it was hotter and more aggressive than the first kiss. Jack slid his hand inside mum's leggings, the tip of his right index finger slid down to the top of her swollen and smooth sex slit, he slid his finger on to her clit, he felt her wetness. Mum was pushing against Jack's hand making his fingers squeeze harder against her clit. Mum said, "Dirty boy, finger my clit, play with it Jack, tickle my clit."

Jack's cock was now so hard as I rubbed mum's vulva then mum took my wrist and made me insert two fingers inside her. Mum said, "Rub me there."

As I rubbed mum said as she pulled her leggings off, "Get your clothes off Jack, if we are doing this then we will do it correctly."

When mum removed her top, her massive tits looked terrific, Jack gasped as his mum said, "You wanted to see my tits, here they are."

She removed her bra, and her tits were amazing. Mum said, "Incest, isn't it just fucking amazing?"

Jack replied, "Mum, I just want to fuck you."

Mum laughed then said, "Darling, don't worry about that, we are going to fuck and do a lot more. In for a penny, in for a pound."

Jack sucked on her hard nipples. Then mum lay on the carpet with her legs wide open. Jack said, "Mum, I want to taste it."

Jack then went down on mum, her clit was as big as gran's, he started to suck it like a little cock as he finger fucked her with three fingers. Mum was moaning with pleasure as Jack tongued her now very wet cunt. Mum had moved into a position where she could suck Jack's cock. She was taking his full length and as good if not slightly better than gran.

Mum said, "That's fantastic, darling I want to feel this massive cock inside me, you're a lot longer and thicker than your father. Fuck mummy, mummy wants your cock."

Jack slid inside her, and half his length vanished inside her cunt, they both soon had a rhythm going, mum was like gran, she knew how to grip a cock. Jack just kept pounding into her. Mum said, "I'm so close baby, you have the biggest cock that I have ever had, you're delightfully filling my cunt, oh baby, I am going to cum, cum with me, squirt your seed inside me."

They both climaxed within seconds of each other, they kissed with a passion, mum said, "Jack, I needed that, thank you for fucking me, we will make love after we eat, I'm feeling a little hungry as I didn't have much at lunch. Will we order the Indian takeaway now?"

Jack replied, "Mum, I'm so happy that we have done it, I needed it too, it felt great when I felt the warmth of your hot cum on my cock. I'm hungry too, hungry for something to eat and also hungry for your beautiful pussy. I will order the meal now."

Mum gave me some money when the delivery arrived. I had put on a dressing gown to answer the door. Mum was still naked. The meal was excellent, and so was the wine. After the meal, they went to mum's bedroom. They kissed as they on mum's bed. Mum's massive tits were arousing Jack. The cuddled, the warmth of mum's body made Jack harder. As they kissed Jack positioned his mum on her back as he slid his hand over her sex slit, he found her clit and mum spread her legs wide for him. He now had two fingers inside her and had found her G-spot, mum responded by opening her legs wider, mum said, "That's wonderful, don't stop rubbing me there."

Jack's fingers were making the come here motion on her G-spot, mum was moaning with pleasure, mum said, "Jack, don't fucking stop, I'm so close, I am nearly there."

Jack kept stimulating her G-spot, then mum had a massive climax, a body shaking climax. She was grunting and moaning with pleasure, mum said, "My darling, you have made your mummy cum, what a climax you have given to me, now let mummy thank you in a way only a mum can."

Mum then got on her knees then bent over and started to suck Jack's cock. Mum said, "Let me make your gorgeous cock hard then I want you to fill my cunt with it."

Mum was taking the full length of Jack's cock in her mouth, the bulbous tip was banging against the walls of her throat, mum knew how to suck cock. Mum felt that Jack's cock was ready for her hungry cunt, mum was in the missionary position, legs wide open as if to say, I am now yours to fuck. Jack teased her huge clit with the head of his erect cock, mum loved it. Jack then pushed and slid inside her. Jack started long and slow thrusts, his massive cock going deep inside his mum's hungry cunt, Jack looked down at beautiful mum, her legs bent at the knees and her thighs wide open, Jack thought, 'I'm now deep inside my mum, and it feels magnificent.'

As he gently rode her Jack said, "You look, beautiful mum, this is unbelievable mum, it feels so good, and you look so beautiful."

Mum put her hands on Jack's neck then raised herself up which allowed her to kiss Jack's mouth. They kissed as Jack rode her. They now loved as a couple, their bodies moving together in unison. Mum then said, "Fuck me hard and deep Jack, this feels so good."

Jack upped his tempo, mum loved it then mum asked, "Can I go on top?"

Jack replied, "No problem but I think that I will cum soon."

Mum moved quickly and knelt with her knees on both sides of Jack's hips, she gripped Jack's cock at the base as she sat down on Jack's erect cock. Jack played with her wobbling tits as mum went up and down on Jack's cock. Mum said, "Jack, don't worry about cuming, I have cum several times so don't worry about me. I want you to cum inside me, I want my son's seed inside his mum's cunt."

Then Jack exploded inside his mum's cunt, as he was squirting inside her, mum said, "I'm cuming." She leaned back and was playing with her massive tits with one hand as the other was playing with her huge clit.

Soon mum had composed herself, still gripping and holding Jack's cock inside her, mum moved to a position that she and Jack could kiss. They kissed tenderly and affectionately, then mum said, "Jack, that was amazing, I love you, I am pleased the way that tonight has gone. You have seen the raw side of me as initially we just fucked, but we have just made love, and I loved that. I'm going to miss you for the next three days, but I will make it so special for you, I am not worried about you staying with gran as I know that she will look after you. Be nice to gran, I know that she likes to have you around her. She even said that she will get her new car within the next week, but gran's keeping that a secret from you at the moment as she wants to surprise you. I think that you will have your own car next week."

Jack thought, 'Fuck, I want mum and gran, how can I manage to do that, could it be possible to have the two of them together?'

Jack said, "I would be so happy to get gran's car, it drives so well, it gives a great ride. I'll do anything for gran, I enjoy being with her so much."

Mum smiled then said, "Darling, once you get the car, we will go for a drive, and I will give you a great ride in the car, and that's a promise."

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,537 Followers