Gran Loves My Cum Ch. 01

Story Info
Gran leaves her Panties out for Her Grandson.
2.4k words
4.39
125.3k
151
0

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,544 Followers

Jack had just started his first term at University, his family home was over fifty miles from where he lived, but his Gran lived five minutes from the University. It had been decided that Jack would stay with his Gran during the University terms. Gran had two children, her son, who was Jack's father. Jack was her only grandchild, and she dotted on Jack. Gran was called Edith but preferred to be called Edi, also had a daughter, Val, who was now in her mid-forties. Val was not married and lived a spinsters life, she had a boyfriend who visited her occasionally, Gran was sure that he was married; Edi described him as the most boring man she had ever met. Val was very self-conscious, she was intelligent but didn't pay any attention to how she looked.

Gran was the patriarch of the family, she had been a very successful businesswoman who had retired last year when she was sixty-five, her husband had died thirteen years ago. Gran had set George, her son and Val up in business. They both had successful businesses with no money worries.

Gran enjoyed playing golf. She had introduced Jack to golf, Jack had a natural talent and was an excellent golfer. His hand to eye coordination was exceptional. Jack was also a first-class rugby player. He had been selected to represent the University in both their Golf and Rugby teams.

Gran had been Jack's chauffeur for the last few years, and she loved every minute of it, especially since she retired as it gave her something to do. Gran loved looking after Jack. She had arranged for Jack to take a course of lessons before his Driving Test. She allowed him to drive her VW Golf with his L Plates on.

It was now Jack's third week of his term. He would arrive on Sunday afternoon and leave on Friday morning. Gran missed him at weekends but was there to drive him at the weekends. It was on a Sunday evening after their supper, Jack had gone to his room while she had watched television in the lounge. Gran was excited as Jack's driving test was the next morning at nine o'clock, Jack had been lucky to get this as his first lecture was at eleven on a Monday. Edi had gone to her bedroom for a fresh pair of panties as she had got aroused watching television, her pussy was dripping. They both shared the laundry basket in the bathroom. Edi had emptied the basked yesterday when she had done the washing. She had left a red G-string that she had worn in bed last night in the basket this morning.

It was lying on the bottom of the basket, but it was now soaked with blobs of cum. Edi picked them up and felt the warmth of the cum, the cum was fresh; Edi then smelt one of the blobs, it smelt so sweet. Edi couldn't help herself as her tongue licked Jack's hot cum from her used G-string panties. Edi then licked and swallowed all of Jack's cum from her panties.

Edi then took the G-string she had been wearing this evening and went to her bedroom. She then stripped and lay on top of her bed. She then got Bob, her battery operated boyfriend from her bedside cabinet. Her pussy was very wet. Within minutes she had several intense orgasms. She then used the pink G-string to dry her dripping pussy, it was soon soaked.

Edi then went back to the bathroom, she left the drenched pink G-string not inside the laundry basket but on top of it. As she went back to her bedroom, she noticed that Jack's bedroom door was ajar. Edi coughed twice and was surprised when she heard two coughs coming from Jack's bedroom.

Edi left her bedroom door slightly open and got into her bed. She spread her legs open as her fingers teased her wet cunt, Edi thought of the last thirteen years and how much she had missed the taste of fresh cum. Edi felt that she had heard the sound of bed springs creaking but wasn't sure. It was now twenty minutes since she had left the soaking pink G-string on top of the laundry basket.

Edi then heard a tap running, Jack was washing his hands in the bathroom. Suddenly she heard two coughs as he went back to his bedroom. She answered with two coughs to let him know that she had heard him.

Edi waited for a minute then went to the bathroom, the pink G-string was on top of the laundry basket with blobs of hot cum on them. Edi felt happy as she licked and sucked Jack's hot cum from them. After she was finished, she wiped her wet cunt with the pink G-string then left it on top of the laundry basket.

She walked back to her bedroom, giving two coughs as she passed Jack's bedroom door, he gave two coughs in reply. Edi said, "I've set my alarm for seven, I'll make breakfast then drive you to the Test Centre, I'll wait there while you sit your test, I've a good feeling, I'm sure that you will pass tomorrow. I have really enjoyed this evening."

Jack replied, "Gran, thanks, I feel confident and also very relaxed, my instructor is also confident. I'm tired now and ready to sleep, I shouldn't have played two rounds of golf today. I've also enjoyed this evening, I believe that we both think the same way. Sleep well, you shower first in the morning, could you make me a fry up for breakfast?"

Edi replied, "Darling, I'll do that for you. You're a far better driver than I was when I passed my test, how would you like to celebrate tomorrow evening?"

Jack answered, "I'm easy, whatever you want to do, then we can do it. You've helped me so much, so let's do what you want to do."

Edi replied, "Let me think about that, I'll tell you tomorrow, I'm sure that we will do something nice."

Edi then went to bed. She felt so good, and it felt right. Edi had kept herself young, Edi ate the right foods, she kept herself fit. She swam three times a week. Edi went to yoga twice a week. She had a beautiful body which was in unbelievable condition for her age. She then decided to start wearing risque outfits when she was around Jack. She would make Jack anticipate the pleasure before they would do anything physical together, she would be happy to just lick and swallow his cum from her panties in the meantime. She fell asleep with happy thoughts in her head.

Edi woke at six-thirty then showered. She put on a push-up bra that made her massive tits look enormous. It was yellow, she chose a yellow G-string then put on a pair of self-supporting stockings. She then selected a yellow mini skirt which when she sat in the car would show her stocking tops. A tight-fitting cashmere pullover, she looked gorgeous. She went to Jack's room and woke him, Jack couldn't take his eyes off her massive tits.

Edi went downstairs and started to prepare breakfast. Jack showered and shaved and sat down for breakfast at seven-forty. They left the house and arrived at the office, where Jack's instructor was speaking with the examiner. Edi wished Jack good luck then drove to the supermarket. Jack had told her that he would like goulash this evening. Edi was going to the ballet with aunt Val this evening so Edi would prepare it this afternoon after she had done some gardening. The instructor told Edi that Jack would be finished in forty-five minutes. Edi did her shopping and was sitting in her car when Jack got out of the driving school car, his face was beaming.

Edi got out of the car as Jack walked towards her, Jack shook his instructor's hand and thanked him. He gave him the keys of the driving school car, he then walked to Gran and hugged her, he said, "Gran, I've done it, I passed, I'm so happy, to be honest, it's a big relief."

Jack then removed the L plates from the windows of Gran's car. As they drove home, Gran said, "Jack, I'm so proud of you though I knew that you would do it. I want you to make me a promise, if you ever have a drink then you don't drive, will you promise me that?"

Jack replied, "Gran, I promise you that I will never drink and drive, I would never do that. Gran, could I have your car to go to University today, I'll be back at three?"

Gran answered, "Yes, you can have it, but I need it this evening as aunt Val, and I are going to the ballet, we can have a celebration on another day. This week I need the car on Wednesday evening, aunt Val and I are going to the theatre, I also need it on Saturday morning when aunt Val and I do our big shopping. I thought that I need a new car and maybe I could give you this one, would you like that?"

Jack replied, "Gran, I would love that, your car is wonderful, I love driving it. Would you like me to help you in the garden this afternoon?"

Gran nodded and said, "I would like that, pull into the next garage, and you can fill it up with fuel."

Jack did this then they got home where Gran started to prepare the goulash. Jack phoned home to tell his mum that he had passed his test. His mum was delighted and asked him to ask Gran if he could stay with her on Friday and Saturday as they had been invited out for dinner on both evenings. Gran spoke with May, Jack's mother and said, "No problem, he can stay as I now miss now not having him around at the weekends."

Gran then told May about the car, and she was happy. Gran went upstairs and removed her yellow G-string, which was soaking, she placed them on top of the laundry basket. She put on a fresh pair then went downstairs. Jack was in the lounge, Gran knew that Jack would need to leave in twenty minutes, Gran asked, "Jack, I've left this morning's panties on top of the laundry basket, is it possible that you could leave me something as I would have loved some this morning, but we didn't have time?"

Jack looked at his watch then said, "Sure Gran, I can do it, I didn't do it this morning, and I'm ready for it now. I'll leave it on top of the laundry basket then I'll have to go, I think that there will be a lot."

Fifteen minutes later Jack came back, he said, "Gran there's a lot, your yellow panties are saturated. I was so horny, I squirted seven times, I think that you need to wear bigger panties. I'll be home just after three."

Gran replied, "I knew that you would do that, you like my big tits, did you think of them as you stroked your cock?"

Jack replied, "Yes, Gran, your tits looked massive this morning, I was thinking of them as I wanked. I must go now, I'll help you in the garden at three, wear something sexy."

Gran smiled then said, "I'll do that, I've a couple of outfits that I could wear. See you at three."

Gran went straight up to the bathroom where she feasted on Jack's warm cum. She loved it as she licked and sucked her yellow panties. This aroused her, she went to her bedroom and used 'Bob' for relief. She then cooked the goulash. She had bought a fresh pineapple and lots of fresh fruit. She made a lot of fresh fruit salad as she knew that this would make Jack's cum sweeter.

Gran then put on a pair of very thin crotchless shorts, she had a wish to be fucked in them, but the opportunity had never occurred. She put on a pair of body-hugging shorts over them and a loose top with no bra. Gran knew her nipples were always hard, and this would arose Jack.

Jack arrived just after three. He changed into old clothes and joined Gran in the garden. The worked together until six when Gran went for a shower as she was meeting Val at seven. She had told Jack how much she had enjoyed his cum as they worked in the garden, she also told him how to heat his dinner.

As she left, she looked stunning, Gran said, "Jack, I'll be home at eleven, I've left the crotchless pants I was wearing this afternoon on top of the laundry basket. I would love to come home and find your hot cum on them. They're a lot bigger than my G-strings so you will be able to get a lot of your delicious cum on them. There's a lot of fresh fruit salad in the fridge, eat as much as you can as it will make your cum sweeter."

Gran then left. After the ballet, they went to a Bistro for some supper. Val was not happy as Peter, her lover who was married, had been caught by his wife. He could no longer see Val. Edi had tried to comfort Val and was trying to think of a way on how Val should proceed. Gran got home exactly on eleven. The crotchless shorts were soaked with blobs of cum. There was also a note which read, "If you would like some in the morning then leave some panties on top of the laundry basket, and I will give you some when I hear that you are in the shower, love Jack."

Gran licked and sucked the crotchless shorts clean then left the pair that she was wearing on top of the laundry basket. In the morning, when Gran went for her shower, the panties were gone. When she came out of the shower, they were on top of the laundry basket filled with hot cum. Gran swallowed the lot.

After breakfast, Gran was wearing another push-up bra, Jack couldn't keep his eyes off her tits. As Jack was leaving Gran said, "Jack, tonight would you mind if I watched you wank your cock? I would be naked with you in the bedroom, you could watch me playing with my pussy if you want you could even play with my tits, would you like that?"

Jack didn't say anything, he took Gran in his arms and they tongue kissed, tenderly and with affection for several minutes then Jack said, "I would love that, I won't be home until seven as I have rugby training this afternoon, cook what is easy for you for dinner, I'll see you at seven."

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,544 Followers