Gran Meets Me Halfway

Story Info
I surprise my half naked grandmother.
9.3k words
4.57
299.2k
137
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nectar76
nectar76
60 Followers

The dialogue is as best I can remember but every stitch and touch is totally accurate. Why wouldn't they be the number of times between visits home I lay on my bed and relived them?

I had never actually slept with another person before, lay awake most of the time after; I did not think I could just up and leave. When she slipped on her dressing gown and made for the kitchen I stretched out and slept like a baby.

* * *

It might have been a scenario I conjured up on my way to the bathroom for my first hand crank of the day but would certainly have made a quick retreat had I known my mother's mother was topless the other side of the open airing cupboard door. Had often pulled off looking at a picture of her I removed from Grandpa's collection I had found in the loft but, 'wow' this was for real.

The door closed. "Oh!' exclaimed Gran standing there holding a bra in one hand and the door handle in the other. Neither of us moved. For me no problem; the expectant half hard waiting for my hand was tucked well into my briefs.

Tits that were full and did not hang as much as you would expect breasts that size on a woman her age kick started my erection like jump leads attached to my balls. The circles and nipples that normally did their best to make themselves known through her blouses and jumpers were as good as advertised. Always showing a fair amount of cleavage she often had me imagining a hand down the front of her dress feeling a big soft tit.

In an ideal world this was a scenario I would have wished with one or two of my mate's mums. I'd be coming onto her strong, telling her how good she looked instead of standing there like a dumb idiot.

'Oh,' Gran said again. Although her eyes did not settle on any part of me for more than a few seconds I saw them take in the roll my burgeoning cock made; she could hardly have been unaware of my open mouthed stare at her chest.

Of course Gran knew of my obsession; I'm a tit man. I stood there transfixed, they were amazing. I always thought her attractive, always liked wholesome, and she is, but never in a month of Sundays have guessed she had a chest to die for.

She had often caught me looking, which was why she now brought her shoulders back to lift the breasts she was proud of, to pause while I studied them, to lick her lips after a quick look at the roll in my briefs and to say, 'Good morning,' as if it was the most natural thing in the world to be half naked with her half dressed grandson. I went into the bathroom and stood at the sink. Sometimes you can have a wank that is more effort than it is worth and sometimes they are so memorable you're soon into another.

After a shower I sat in the drying chair, balls on the cold woodwork, teasing myself to make it last, stroking a rock hard cock thinking about those tits, wondered at the chuff outlined atop those chunky thighs. Wishing I had the picture of her lying naked in the hammock I had that memorable wank that suddenly had me standing at the sink pointing Percy at the porcelain.

Ten minutes later, doing a reccy to make sure she was not around, I walked back to my room proudly waving a pole in front of me slowly tossing watching her out in her garden until I spread cum on the windowsill; two for my beautiful grandmother in twenty minutes.

* * *

'Good morning, again, my lovely boy. Breakfast?' no sign of the embarrassment of our earlier meeting. Calling me her 'lovely boy' was her favourite expression. With her chatting so casually I felt slightly ashamed; would she still be thinking of me as her lovely boy if she knew I had been standing with my cock in my hand looking at her bent over her roses, studying the outline of her bum, imagining lifting her dress over it before I closed my eyes.

'I'm so used to wandering around half dressed I forgot I had a guest,' she said, turning to reach up for mugs, the backs of her shapely legs showing smooth and firm, 'sorry you found me standing there like that,' leaning over the table to pass me coffee to watch my gaze work its way up from her low cut dress until it reached her eyes and me blush. She did not appear to be as sorry as a grandmother should have. Any shame I felt went feeling my cock stir.

'You can stand there like that before I go into the bathroom whenever you like,' I replied, not expecting her to recognize the double entende. She shook her head, a look of wonder settled on her face. Her eyes sliding from mine to my chin, to where my body disappeared below the table, and back to my mouth.

'Did you?' raised her eyebrows, 'is that why you were in there so long? Were you...,' her face bloomed into a smile, 'imagining I was...,' her eyes lost focus for a second or two, imagination doing overtime, 'I was....?'

'Standing next to me like you were outside,' I interrupted finishing the sentence for her, 'like that, half dressed.' Gran watched me closely when I said half dressed.

'Just....half dressed?' she asked, raised eyebrows.

I looked into her eyes, 'probably doing a little more.'

A throaty, 'couldn't be much more than I was earlier.....oh,' it dawned on her what 'doing a little more' meant, where seeing her like that might have taken my imagination, turning to the toaster to cover her blushes, 'sorry,' she giggled, 'too inquisitive.'

* * *

During breakfast we made the usual small talk; all the time trying not to look at each other in that deliberate way people do who are itching to move the conversation in another direction, subtly, without being caught. We did the washing up in pensive silence; it was so bloody obvious what we both wanted to talk about yet knew the subject was forbidden.

'Same time tomorrow, then?' I asked, hanging up the tea towel, nodding towards the hall.

Gran frowned, 'same time tomorrow?'

Then her face suddenly looked like a rabbit caught in the headlights. Had someone seen into her dark corners; seen her secret thoughts? The ones she was going to have tonight lying alone on her bed? Had she said something to imply....what? Then her expression cleared, she'd been to the fair, on rides that scared her but created an excitement that made her want to be frightened again. Her face lit up, 'Oh, yes. I see. Okay.'

'And that will be?' I asked.

The look that crossed her lovely face I shall always remember; looking straight at me, her pupils dilated, 'Normally I get up about seven,' she replied.

* * *

We carried on our day in the usual way. Usual except for the fact Gran, during the course of the morning, appeared to encourage my obsession with her tits by not wearing a bra. I tried to think back, to remember if it was something she normally did. Was wearing the cotton blouse that showed her nipples off so beautifully something she had done before? So obsessed with the promise of the next mornings tryst I could imagine anything. Then the incident with the garden hose told me it was deliberate. There was a scream from the greenhouse.

I rushed in to find her struggling to reconnect a hosepipe that had parted. Gran waited for me to turn off the water. No embarrassment; her top soaking wet, nipples announcing themselves with a vengeance; diaphanous cotton stuck to breasts. Whatever else was planned that was not.

I got a good look at tits cradled in folded arms when she made to walk by me giving the opportunity of another look at a wobbling cleavage when she shivered, 'Brrrrr!' That was deliberate. Reappearing in a sun dress that did nothing to dispel the fact she was not ashamed off her body and was comfortable in her own skin.

I shut the door to the bathroom and recalled Gran with her wet top; imagined her letting me help her change into a dry one and give me another good look at her chest. Another good wank followed. I love tits.

A few minutes after seven, the next day, the unbelievable happened.

* * *

Nothing more was said about the greenhouse incident or our promised arrangement. No innuendo, we got on with the rest of our day. Gran was her usual happy, beautiful self; very touchy feely. Was my cock affecting my judgment or were the touches more frequent, the feely feelier, the braless body deliberately closer, more lingering?

I got on with the jobs I was there to do while Mum spent three nights at the Hospice where she regularly took Granpa to have treatment.

Apart from the occasional, 'Stop looking, you're making me shy,' whenever she caught me glancing at her swaying chest, and the continuous half hard, the day was just the same as all the others spent at my grandparents. With all the complaining at my looking she continued bra-less which, although it got me hoping, I was not seriously expecting anything to happen.

Nevertheless I was awake early enough to be sitting on the end of the bed, door open looking down the hall, waiting. By the time she appeared I had quite a hard on having thought through several scenarios; all of which ended with me at the bathroom sink staring at the picture of her propped against a tap I had hidden in there the previous night.

On the stroke of seven her door opened, there she stood, panties no bra.

Like a flash I was on my feet; never once thinking how peculiar it must look, either end of a hall, one just in panties with bobbling tits, the other just in his briefs showing an excited bulge. We met half way.

Aware she knew she was in this to heighten a jerk off it was only the fact who it was that actually stopped me getting my raging cock out and showing her what effect the whole thing was having on me.

Dragging her eyes away from my roll up that was nearly peeking from the top of my briefs her flushed face looked up at me, asked, 'and isn't this where I hide behind the door?' Her amazing chest heaving slightly, nipples bigger and softer looking than when they were wet, her neck red with the excitement the rest of her body must have felt she nodded towards the bathroom, 'and then you go in there to......'

'Isn't this where I say "Good morning, Gran" I interrupted, 'and cuddle you?'

The space between us closed in an instant. Her head was on my shoulder; an arm around my waist. I reached for her and deliberately touched her breast in passing. We both looked down at my open fingers paused in mid air - the slightest movement from either and her tit would be in my hand. With an almost inaudible sigh Gran put an arm around my neck to pull me closer and bingo! - I had a handful.

Gran stayed perfectly still while I squeezed and felt the warmth of her. At the same time being amazed at what we were doing I was thrilled by the feel of her heavy breast; felt her twist to consciously press her other under my ribcage. They felt warm and soft and surrounded me.

Her fantastic body scent wafting up was driving my cock ballistic; I had the overbearing need to have her touch it. Something flipped in my head. This was when my hand released her tit and thumbed the front of my briefs down to release my cock.

'Oh', Gran said, feeling the movement, parting to get a look, 'my lovely boy, he's beautiful.'

No hesitation she lowered my briefs further down my thighs; long fingers cradled my balls, 'and so full.' She squeezed and fondled for a few seconds before wrapping her other hand around my shaft, 'are you going in there now,' nodding towards the bathroom before looking up into my eyes, 'or staying to let me do it for you?' I watched four fingers and a thumb push my foreskin down my stiff cock to further expose an engorged helmet leaking precum. No contest.

Without waiting for an answer Gran rested her forehead against my chest so she could see one hand slowly masturbating while the other rolled my balls around in her long fingers. The sensation was amazing.

The way her head was slowly sliding down my body I guessed her next move was dropping her mouth over my knob end; I let the thought of a warm mouth wash over me while I waited.

A few moments of gently massaging each other I had the urge to kiss her. Gran felt my body tense as I leant to get my mouth on her shoulder; second guessed wrong, looked up at me, 'Let me know when,' she breathed.

'When?' I asked stupidly.

'When you're about to.....you want to, don't you?' looking deep into my eyes, 'for me?'

'Want to?' I asked just as stupidly.

'Make it come, darling boy. You want me to make it to come, don't you?'

To add to the amazing moment hearing my church going grandmother say "come" she went straight into seriously tossing me off.

Watching the foreskin being pulled up until it reached the helmet and down again until it appeared through her fist tight and shiny I thought I heard her whispering, 'Oh, my goodness he is so ready for it.' I wanted this to last longer. Wanted a scenario fulfilled where I was sucking a nipple when my balls kicked off.

'Let's go somewhere more comfortable,' I suggested, now holding a heavy breast in each hand, 'so I can kiss these.'

Gran brought her face nearer to mine to say something; tasting the sweet breath escaping her open lips I thought she was asking me to kiss her. Shaking her head when my mouth closed on hers looked down at breasts cradled in my hands, at the knob peaking through her fist. With the slightest nod she turned toward her bedroom, one step then she stopped.

'Oh,' I said, 'stay here if you prefer,' trying to hide my disappointment at her change of mind and trying to rethink how I could get her hands back to work.

'It's okay, don't worry.' She smiled, her chest heaved at the sight of her grandson standing with pants around his knees. As she went by she pecked my cheek then paused to saucily touch my erection, 'I'm still going to do it, but, if all goes well,' giving a girlish giggle, 'it should get a bit messy.'

Grabbing a towel from the cupboard she made for the bedroom; bending to recover my briefs her wholesome round bum cheeks, moving saucily under the silk panties, passed close enough to kiss. At that moment it looked the perfect size but what I really wanted was the uncovered version.

On top of the duvet, never once taking her eyes off my solid erection, she laid licking her lips while I struggled to step out of my briefs without falling over. Ignoring the fact her tits were no longer impressive globes I paused to get a good look at her, she held her hand out, 'Darling, boy, it is so lovely you doing this for your Stella.'

I wasn't doing anything for my Stella, she was doing it for me; was she expecting more? I quickly got beside her waiting to see which of us should take the lead. It was Gran. Immediately reaching for my cock she paused to watch her thumb wipe precum away then began a nice gentle, no hurry, kind of stroking.

Occasionally looking up at me her eyes told of the wonderment of whose cock she was kind of stroking. The slowness told of reverence that said 'make it last for as long as you can, girl, because he'll come and it will be all over' kind of stroking.

Tossing off had so often included her I had always known she was capable of this; always.

I tried to kiss her but she only allowed pecks. No mouth to mouth developing kind of stuff that takes a female mind off what your hands are doing. But her nipples, ah, those nipples they tasted so sweet. Not the little hard ones I was used to on tits so small you got the whole lot in your mouth but so large you could roll them in your lips, hold them in your teeth, suck them, and run your tongue across them all at the same time.

Once I had gathered her tits up and started on both of them she could no longer see what her hand was doing so relaxed her head back on the pillow. I love tits.

The hand that had held a tit steady while I sucked a nipple now rested on her tummy, and, like every other time in this situation, without thinking twice it seemed natural to run it over panties to feel for a mound. These panties were silk. Wandering over them I could feel the tight curls of her muff, found myself cupping a pronounced mound, feeling for the valley lower down.

As with every other time I had spent with older women there had been no argument, there was none now. The fingers wrapped around my cock stopped moving and tightened. Coupled with a shudder a wave of contentment seemed flowed through her body until it reached her toes.

The delicate atmosphere was almost shattered when Gran said, 'Darling, we only came for this,' lifting the hand that held the towel.

After a few seconds it dawned on me my grandmother had indicated what we had agreed to, a wank, but not uttered a word of recrimination at the obvious attempt at seduction. Nor did she tell me to remove fingers that were trying to push between her closed legs. Instead her breathing increased; her thighs rolled open. Instantly making fanny lips known to my fingertips. Instinctively I molded them through the fabric. Gran suppressed a moan.

I rose on to my elbow to look down at her, to take in the scene, waiting for her to tell me to stop. Eyes lids fluttering, her lovely boy had a hand between his grandmother's legs, she had hold of his cock yet her face was a picture of expectation and serenity.

You could cut the tension with a knife. Her hand had stopped massaging me but her hips rose to meet my middle finger that continued sliding along the valley made in the silk. A valley that her moving hips allowed a middle finger to push the silk deeper into; deeper into a warm and damp crevice. She gave a little shivered and a long sigh.

Even though we had already stepped over the line, well over it, I expected her to stop me when I slipped a hand under the leg of the loose panties in an attempt to really get to know her. As if to say 'go on, I'm ready' she moved her free leg away. Fingers caressed the soft hairs around the contours of swollen fanny lips. A gentle mumble sounded behind her tightly closed lips.

Now it was my turn, 'Stop me,' I thought, 'Gran please stop me, because I'll keep going until I have a finger in you. And then.....I'll expect....you'll expect.....' Far from stopping me Gran raised her knees making her damp pussy more accessible. Puffs of air escaped her flaring nostrils in response to fingertips delving into her juicy folds.

Frowning at her own throaty 'hurggah' she rolled against my hand inviting me to keep going; then her expression cleared when she became aware I was still looking down at her. In a sort of recrimination, maintaining eye contact, she was shaking her head from side to side but it did not stop her hips moving. Her tongue licked across her bottom lip, her breathing got heavier, her chest heaved and her expression turned to a positively pleading frown. I knew the signs.

A sliding finger searched for her clitoris and when I found it moved it in circles like my latest girlfriend had said all women like. A puff of air escaped from flaring nostrils. A knee lifted, a leg rested against mine, thighs rolled flatter; inviting. Invitation accepted a middle finger found her hole and slid in.

'Oooo, my dear,' Gran whinnied through clenched teeth. It was warm, it was juicy not wet and different to others I had played with; smooth for the first inch or so. All the things I should not have known about this woman. The pressure on my throbbing cock was becoming unbearable. I distinctly remember the cool morning air on my damp finger and Gran's frowning disappointment when I removed it to push hard on her nearest leg to flatten it to the bed. The look was replaced with one of relief when my fingertips returned to caress a silky mound.

From the very moment since seeing my cock her body language had changed. Now it said don't stop until I tell you to stop.

Half leaning over her I made it obvious I was waiting for an invite.

Gran murmured something, biting her bottom lip, keeping eye contact she released her grip on my cock and made a half hearted attempt to stop me climbing over her. She didn't say no when I got there, just a half nod of acceptance, flattening her thighs to prepare herself for her grandson. No doubt in her mind that spreading for him she was advertising her wantonness she still asked, 'my darling boy, are you sure?'

nectar76
nectar76
60 Followers