Grand Canyon

Story Info
Going on a sex filled trip
930 words
2.59
32.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

JJ and I had decided to go on a trip to Grand Canyon this year hadn't been there in a long time. The weather was supposed to be real nice for the trip, nice sunny days and cool nights. Weather didn't matter to me I just wanted to have sex in the different towns; sex is on my mind constantly. So we loaded up our new van and headed out, we drove for about 3 hours; and my cunt was wet as it could be, we stopped at a rest area outside of one of the little towns and had some wonderful hot sex. We parked in close to the restrooms and didn't think about all the people watching us fuck, that didn't bother me I just needed that hard cock in my cunt. JJ and I drove for another 4 hours and then stopped at a Super 8 motel for some well needed rest, we went in and was never to tired for sex, we just barely got in the room until his right hand slowly crept down to my tits he rubbed my nipples and they were hard. JJ was rubbing and pinching my hard nipples between his fingers, I like it when he is a little rough mmmmmmmmm.

JJ checked us in at about 3 o'clock; so we went to take a shower and see if that would help us to relax then we could fuck our brains out. So we took a shower together and it did help us relax and we fell asleep. That was what we needed so we could have a nice evening of hard sex. We woke up about 2 hours later horny. We were all rested up and were ready to have an evening of cock sucking and cunt licking, fun. Later we ordered a pizza, and then we cuddled up on the loveseat to watch some TV. There were a lot of good shows on but we already knew we weren't staying up late. It was about 10:30 pm and we decided to go on to bed, we made love like it would be the last time in the world, it was so good. I snuggled up to JJ's back and we went to sleep. First thing in the morning we made love again and this time was just as good, I sucked on his cock and he went down and sucked and licked that cunt and did a damn good job of it. I wanted to suck on his cock and get it all wet like my cunt was. He slid his finger in my cunt and made it get so much wetter. So after a little bit, I slide down between your legs and proceeded to suck your cock like it was a lollipop, you sure did enjoy it. All of a sudden your cock started squirting out cum right in my mouth, I swallowed it all and then I cum so hard I think that this time was really the best I had cum in awhile. I always cum but sometimes it's better than the others. We decided to stay here for another night and just relax and fuck, since this was a leisure trip we had no time schedule to be on.

We got back on the road the next day and continued our trip, it is a beautiful day already the temp is 65 and cloudy, weather man was wrong again, but that happens with the weather. Since it was so nice I said lets drive down this dirt road and find a place where we can just lay out and fuck right out in the open, if anybody comes by they might want to join us. Everything was going so good, the radio was playing good songs, never did rain, and was sucking on your cock going down the road, can't beat that for entertainment. Decided not to make you cum while driving that could be dangerous, will just keep you warmed up for tonight, I can hardly wait. We traveled about 6 hours and I ask you to stop and so we parked at an RV park for the night, there was a spot open by the bathroom so we took it. The bathrooms had showers and they were nice, clean and warm. We took our grill and cooked some steaks, had a salad and a baked potato cooked on the grill.

We had loaded a mattress in the van before we left the house in case we got tired and wanted to sleep in the van. The decision was made to sleep in the van tonight, it was a clear night and didn't need a heater it was a warm evening. We went and took a shower, they were good and hot, and after taking a shower we turned on the little DC television and watched a movie. I wasn't interested in the movie so I sucked on his cock and got him good and hard so when the movie went off we could make love. It was so good to know that we would break our new van in right; we had it for just about 2 weeks. We made mad passionate love and while I sucked your cock, you licked that clit, fucked me with your tongue that all felt so good, we had foreplay for about 30 minutes and then inserted that hard cock into my hot wet pussy. Oh it was nice to have your hard cock in my pussy, was the highlight of the day for me.