Grand Prix Ch. 1

Story Info
She & Sheree show off their charms in public.
3.4k words
4.47
101.1k
14
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/24/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Grand Prix is in town again!

The Grand Prix happens at the end of summer; it's usually really hot - in more ways than one, that's for sure. Last year, I flirted my way through the whole weekend; some of the guys were not that great, but I'm a bit of a nympho, so I'd rather have variety than be fussy.

Last year, I was just 18 and a bit of a novice at all this. This year, I'm going to put into practice all I've learned about showing myself off!

Last year, I only had the one outfit, thinking I'd have time to go home and get changed. No way! My dress looked like it'd been dragged through a tip by the time I got home after three nights. It'd changed colour - from white to grey - and had every kind of stain known to humanity on it. Champagne, mainly, but pizza, beer and . . . er, cum as well.

But that's all another story. I'm here to tell you what happened THIS year . . .

I'm just an ordinary looking girl. That is, I'm no model or anything, but I look OK. I diet all the time, to keep my figure looking good. Most of my boyfriends reckon I shouldn't even think about a boob job. They're a good size and still pretty firm. I love the fact that my nipples sorta stick out to the sides, so I can wear really low cut tops.

But the part of me I like showing off the most is my butt - and my pussy. I've done ballet since I was a little girl and yoga for the last year or so, so my butt is in great shape and sticks out nicely.

"You could eat lunch off it," is what my friend Sheree says.

I like my pussy a lot, though. Everything is neat and compact; my lips cover it all up. I shave the lot, because I've noticed that guys like it that way. It also means that I can flash more easily too!

In the summer, I usually tan out on the beach with just a thong on; my favourite one isn't made of fabric, but out of tiny little beads. When they slide between my legs and part my pussy lips, it feels amazing! Also, I can move the beads from side to side, so I don't get any tan lines.

It looks amazing too; one day just about a week ago, I lay on my back and started pulling gently on my nipples. As I arched my back I spread my legs apart just a few inches. Within about two minutes I could see three guys set themselves up on the beach just to look at me.

Sheree says, "You're such a slut!."

She's right, you know. But I reckon she's just jealous because she doesn't have the guts to do some of this stuff. She's got a better body than me, too. Her legs are long and slim and she's got a really pretty face, so she could get heaps of guys looking at her.

"You should come with me to the Grand Prix, Sheree," I said to her the other night. "I'll dress you up!"

"No way. We'll end up getting mugged or raped or something, the way you dress," she said.

Stubborn bitch, I thought to myself.

"That's exactly why I need you. Two's better than one, huh?" I pleaded with her.

I talked her into it in the end. She loves a good fuck, but she's a bit shy about showing herself.

"How else can the guys inspect before they buy?" is my motto.

We planned to hit the bars and clubs near the track on Friday afternoon, see if we could wangle our way into the race on Saturday, out clubbing again Saturday night and then, on Sunday, well, who knows?

I packed a little backpack with all the clothes I thought I'd need for the weekend: my black hotpants with the lace-up sides; a couple of g-strings; my almost sheer baby-blue shorts; my long satin skirt with the side laces; a bikini top; and my multi-purpose black lace dress.

I turned up at Sheree's wearing my favourite denim cutoffs which have been ripped and ragged almost beyond recognition. Some strappy black sandals gave me an extra four or five inches and made my butt stick out nicely. I thought about just the bikini top, but decided it was a bit slutty. Instead, I found this little tank top with a kitten on it which I cropped off at the bottom.

"Is that all?" screeched Sheree when I got to her place after work and showed her how my tits jiggled under my top.

"Oh, and my extra sexy party shoes!." I pulled them out of the bottom of my bag.

"They're new," I explained, as I put them on to show her.

"God, they're high," said Sheree. "But I like the way they lace up almost up to your knees."

"Let's see what you've got to wear," I suggested.

Sheree gave me her little fluoro carryall. Inside were two pairs of jeans, two little t-shirts, a black bolero jacket and some sensible underwear.

"Forget it Sheree; you're a total frump!," was all I could think to say.

An hour later, I had Sheree tarted up nicely. A little checked miniskirt made her look like a slutty schoolgirl, especially after we'd folded the waist over a few times. Her long brown legs looked sensational, especially as I'd talked her into wearing her white strappy 6 inch heels. A tight white midriff top finished it off - Sheree insisted on bra and panties.

I knew that to get Sheree really going, she'd have to be trashed, so I'd already started feeding her the drinks. She'd had three by the time she was ready and I'd had just a couple.

As Sheree came into the room and checked herself out in the mirror, I could tell she was a bit shocked.

"OK, I think I'm ready, although I can hardly walk in these."

"You won't be doing much walking tonight, honey," I said. "Let's go!"

Watching Sheree get changed had made me feel pretty horny already. I'd taken off my laced up platforms and had put my black high heeled slide-on sandals back on. While she wasn't watching, I also took off my g string from under my shorts and stuffed it into my bag. Through the frayed crotch of my shorts, I could get glimpses of my slit in Sheree's mirror as I sat experimenting with parting and crossing my legs. Good.

I put all Sheree's clothes in with mine: a lace bodystocking, a pair of denim cutoffs which I trimmed a bit for her, a black miniskirt which was short enough if we folded the waist over a few times and a little floral summer dress.

"We can share our clothes Sheree. We won't be needing much. I think our cab's here."

Walking from the cab to the waterfront, where most of the Grand Prix crowds were eating and drinking, I noticed that the frayed seam of my shorts kept riding up between my legs. I don't mind my butt cheeks poking out a bit - in fact, I usually only wear shorts where they do show a bit - but I didn't want any cops to see the front in case they thought I was a hooker. So I undid the top couple of buttons to let my shorts sit loosely on my hips.

Sheree's bare legs got most of the stares as we looked for a seat outdoors in one of the cafes. A nice man asked us to sit with him and his friend, so we said yes. He was a good looking young Indian guy and he and his friend both had jeans and Ferrari team shirts on.

They eyed us both up and down as we took our seats, so I made sure I sat side-on with my legs crossed, flashing most of my thighs. Sheree was a bit nervous in her outfit, so she sat facing them with her knees together.

We chatted for a while about the race and the great weather. While the guys were ordering our drinks, I leaned over and whispered to Sheree, "Did you shave darling?"

She grinned and nodded at me.

"Good girl," I said and put my hand on her flawless brown thigh, attracting the eyes of both men.

Even that made me feel horny, especially with the way the guys were now looking at us. I could feel my pussy moistening, so I uncrossed my legs and put one hand down between them.

"What are you looking at?" I asked the guys with a grin. "You're making me feel a little uncomfortable."

"You're both very beautiful girls, that's all," the friend replied.

I wondered how brave these guys were, so I put one foot up on the nearest guy's leg. His eyes immediately moved up my thighs, so I went on.

"It's nice to get a bit of sun, while the summer lasts, huh?" I commented, as I put my other leg up on his thigh and stretched out.

I wiggled my feet so that my shoes fell off onto the ground.

"Mmmm, the sun feels great, doesn't it Sheree? You should do a bit of suntanning too, darling."

Sheree gingerly put her legs up on a nearby chair. This got both guys grinning - and the waiter who brought our drinks. He loitered a bit to get a better look at us so I stretched out even further, but with my legs together. I've worn these shorts enough to know that even an inch would give him a clear view of my cunt.

"I hope you don't mind me stretching out like this," I said to the guys, "but the fresh air on my legs is too good to resist."

"Fresh air's good for the whole body, huh?," one of the guys commented.

I thought I saw him wink at Sheree, but I couldn't be sure. All I noticed was that she downed her drink in one gulp and turned a little bit red.

"It sure is. Some parts especially," I said wickedly.

With my feet on my guy's upper thigh, I started wiggling my toes and pressing them into the crotch of his jeans. Within just a couple of seconds, I could feel his dick stiffen. As I wriggled my toes and moved my legs around, I knew that he could occasionally get glimpses of my wet pussy rubbing against the seam of my cutoffs.

"But fresh air doesn't get to everywhere, does it?" I asked him.

Sheree said something to me, but I was too busy looking this guy in the eye as I jerked him off with my toes through his jeans. Because I was feeling so horny, I hardly noticed that the waiter had come by to collect our glasses and was also hanging around watching.

My guy finally came in his pants and, as he did, I could hear Sheree draw in her breath sharply.

"Jeez. You are such a slut," was all I heard her whisper.

His friend was just staring at me and the waiter also just stood there. I almost felt a bit embarrassed, but I quickly reminded myself that nobody minds seeing a girl's body.

I put my feet onto the ground and looked down at my crotch and saw much of my swollen pussy lips were clearly on show. This turned me on hugely so I spread my legs even further apart as I leaned down to get my shoes.

"Will you help me on with these?" I asked my guy, who had put a napkin onto his lap to hide his embarrassing wet patch.

He barely made a sound as he leaned down and put my shoes on my feet, one by one. He got a good close look at my pussy as he did this and I came close to grabbing him by the hair and pushing his face against my wet cunt.

"Nice to have a drink with you boys," I said nonchalantly, as I stood up and adjusted my cutoffs so my cunt was hidden. I was so burning with horniness, though, that I couldn't resist a last tease, so I undid the last buttons, making my shorts just sit on my hips.

"Sheree, do you reckon we should move along? It's getting dark and there's fun to be had."

We walked off down the beachfront, and I loved the heaps of stares we got as we left the café.

"Let's get changed," I suggested to Sheree. "My shorts are damp through and we better get a bit dolled up for a club or something."

"We should find some guys to buy us some dinner, too," Sheree added with a grin. "You were amazing back there. I was feeling so horny, but a bit scared to do anything."

"Just think of this," I advised her, "If you're feeling horny, spread your legs a bit and let your hand drop down there and do a bit of stroking."

"If that's too obvious, just loosen your clothes and let a bit more show. Then imagine what the people around you are enjoying seeing. Everyone loves to see a girl have fun."

We went to the bathroom in the back of a restaurant to get changed. Sheree had been inspired enough by my fun with the Indian guys to take off her bra and panties. This left her beautiful brown legs tottering in her six inch heels, she'd turned the waist of her miniskirt over once more making it even shorter and she pinched her nipples to make them stand out under her midriff top.

While doing this, we got a few looks from restaurant patrons who came in and out, especially when I was standing naked - except for my new lace-up high heels - in front of the mirror. To tease a few of the women, I put one foot up on the basin as if to adjust my shoe. It made me incredibly horny to get a good look at my slippery cunt in the mirror.

"What do you think?" I asked Sheree as I pulled on my lace dress.

It's a long dress - for me, that is - it comes down to my knees. It's got laces which usually do up the back but once I wore it back-to-front with my tits out.

"What happens if you make the shoulder straps longer?" asked Sheree with a naughty grin.

"Well, you know, the whole thing sits a bit lower," I said.

"I think you should go low cut all the way!" Sheree said, as a plump middle-aged woman was looking at me disapprovingly.

I adjusted the spaghetti straps so that the top of the dress just covered my nipples.

"What about this?" I asked Sheree.

As I jiggled my tits, they popped out straight away.

"You'll have to be careful!" Sheree giggled. "Turn around and let me admire your sexy arse."

In the mirror, I could see that the back of the dress was down far enough to show the top of my butt cheeks. A good inch or so of my butt crack was visible.

"I guess you can't really wear a g-string with that now," she commented.

"Let's see it from the front too. Lean over a bit for me."

As I did, I could see what Sheree was getting at. She could not only see all of my tits, but my belly too and, below that, my shaved pussy and thighs.

"Well Sheree, I know you like what you see here, but there's nothing much to take off. To tease the guys, you know?"

So I put on my briefest g-string. It's white - you can see it clearly under the dress - and is made from this knotted fabric. I like it because the knots sliding against my clit make my pussy wet when I writhe around on the dance floor. I figure it also gives a guy something to do with his tongue.

We ended up at a place called Priscilla's. It's got a big bar down one side, a lounge area at the back and a flash restaurant upstairs on the balcony. Two guys in the lounge saw us lurking at the bar and quickly picked us up.

One of them turned out to have some manners.

"Have you two eaten?" he asked.

Half an hour later, we were upstairs, flirting and chatting with Tom and Martin. The waiter had given us a table right at the front, where we could see down onto the street.

Tom and Martin were staring like crazy at my tits, which I just loved. Because my dress was so low, every movement felt like they'd swing free. I knew the guys could see nipple when I leaned forward, so I tried to do it as much as possible, occasionally tucking my tits back under the skimpy lace top of my dress.

I also became aware of Martin tickling my back gently as he sat beside me. This made me feel excited, so I'd wriggle my butt in my seat to encourage him.

I was surprised by what he did next, though.

"What are you doing?" I asked him, giggling.

His finger had hooked around the back of my g-string and he'd slowly tugged it tight between my legs. The feeling almost took my breath away and I think I must have blushed a little bit.

My cunt was totally wet by this stage, after all the teasing, so I lifted my butt off my chair and leaned forward on the table. My tits spilled out and, as I sat back, I could feel Martin's fingers go exactly where I'd hoped.

Two fingers were sliding in and out of me strongly and I was getting such rushes of horniness I barely noticed Sheree and Tom on the other side of the table.

"She's got great tits," was all I heard Tom say and I noticed Sheree staring and blushing too.

For some reason, when I think my observers are embarrassed, it brings out the best in my exhibitionism, so I grabbed my drink and took a big ice cube out. With it I started to caress my bare breasts until both nipples were long and hard. I could still feel Martin's fingers working away but he was nowhere near my clit, which is where I needed some attention.

So I swivelled around and worked myself free of Martin's hand.

"Oh?" He looked a little surprised.

"Just a moment," I said, with a smile, as I lay down across his lap with my long hair hanging onto the floor.

"Give me your hand," I said, and I guided his still wet fingers to my cunt.

He pushed aside the front of the g-string and his fingers went expertly to work.

"You've done this before!" I giggled.

My tits were spilled out still and hanging up toward my face; my cunt was on full view out toward the balcony. I was getting hornier and hornier thinking about what people could see and I could feel my climax building up.

"Quick, give me your other hand," I said to Martin and put it firmly on my exposed tit. He started pulling on my nipple as I moaned.

"Oh yes! Make me cum. C'mon. C'mon."

At last, my orgasm came. My thighs trembled and my whole body tightened and went stiff.

Martin looking straight down at me, his hands still where they'd been.

"Wow. You're one hell of a wild chick," were his words, but the amazed expression on his face said much, much more.

I sat up, wet from sweat and the water from the ice and, looking around the restaurant, quickly pushed my tits into my skimpy dress.

"What did you guys do down there?" Tom asked. He looked across at Sheree expectantly.

"Just one of her little show off games," Sheree said to Tom and Martin, as if what I'd done was perfectly natural.

"I don't even think anyone noticed," Martin said. "The waiter had gone and those people next to us were totally caught up in their own conversation. And the music pretty much drowned out your moaning."

"Well, I'm a bit disappointed that no-one did," I said. "Maybe next time they will," I added mischievously.