Grandad Goes Plumbing

Story Info
Grandad gives a sex lesson.
2.9k words
4.37
67.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have recently joined the 'twirlies'- pensioners who get on the local buses for free after 9.30 in the mornings. If the bus arrives at my stop at 9.29 I have to ask if I am too early...hence the nickname. The driver who asks for payment is always the loser as I call him a little Hitler and lambast him verbally at the front of the bus for a minute or so until it is freebie time...

This morning I am travelling to my daughter-in –law's with my plumbing tools at her request wondering why she just hadn't called a plumber. I guess she wants to keep me busy since my wife died last year. At least Mamie died happy in the knowledge all our kids had married and we had three lovely grandchildren from our two daughters. Our son had been a slow mover and at 30, still single and socialising only with his football mates, I had begun to wonder about his sexual orientation.

Then out of the blue arrived Nicole. She was petite, brunette, brown eyes, great tits and just drop dead gorgeous. My late wife had dug me in the ribs and told me to close my mouth when son Steve had first brought Nicole to meet us. Everyone loved her. She had been orphaned at thirteen by a car crash and raised by a maiden aunt who promptly sent her off to a convent boarding school to finish her education. Nicole was as beautiful on the inside as she was on the outside. She had studied to become a nurse and had treated our Steve after he had broken a few ribs playing soccer. A year later Nicole and Steve were married and everything in the garden was lovely.

Three years on, my wife is at peace and life revolves around my extended family. I stopped driving and use taxis or buses so I could have a few beers without having to worry about alcohol levels too much! My day dreaming was ended as I arrived at my stop.

I got off the bus and walked up the lane to their little cottage and rang the bell. There was no immediate answer so I wandered towards the rear of the building until I heard my daughter in law's voice calling me back to the front door. To my astonishment Nicole (the epitome of modesty) was wearing a loose white bathrobe and I was not able to avoid looking at her beautiful cleavage and seeing just a hint of a pink bra. . She kissed me on the cheek, took my jacket, made me a cup of tea and asked how I was and then I asked her to show me where the problems were with her washing machine and kitchen sink.

I tackled the machine first and soon unblocked the filter. Job done! Next was the leaky sink. I got down on my knees and soon found where the drip was coming from and had to get right under the steel bowl to tighten the leaking joint. As I did so Nicole said quietly and distinctly 'Would you consider having sex with me?' I could not believe my ears, started to get up, cracked my head on the underside of the bowl and knocked myself out.

I came to minutes later with my head cradled in Nicole's lap on the kitchen floor and found myself looking up at two beautiful breasts almost spilling out of the bra and wondered if I was in paradise. Nicole was in tears thinking I was badly hurt as I had cut my scalp. I soon put her mind at rest by asking for a whisky and dabbing her tears dry with my handkerchief.

I went into the lounge with her, took the scotch, swallowed it in one gulp and then motioned her to sit beside me on the sofa. The bump on my head throbbed a little but the bleeding had ceased. My mind was racing as I took her hand and asked her to repeat what she had said minutes earlier.

'I think you heard me first time' Nicole said.' I am serious and want to know your reaction'.

I said' You are my son's wife Nicole- what has gone wrong?

'Steve and I keep trying for a baby' she replied 'three years on and I feel desperate. We applied for fertility treatment but Steve's sperm count is too low. When we make love Steve suffers from premature ejaculation but you must never let on you know. I do not want just anybody's sperm and the closest to Steve's will be yours. Does the idea disgust you- am I so repellent?'

'Nicole you are the most attractive sexy female I have ever met. Mamie used to give me hell if she caught me even looking your way. I sometimes fantasised about you and what you would be like in bed but that is as far as it went. I am twenty five years your senior. You must realise I have always had great respect for you and Steve. What would he think?' I replied.

'Steve must never know' she said 'We both want a family and if I get pregnant by you then the child will have all the features and looks Steve will expect and never question the paternity. Are you going to help me?

I paused for a moment and thought about what Mamie would think about this. She was always the one with the cool head. Mamie is saying yes.

'Is this a no? Nicole asked tearfully as I took so long

'Mamie says go for it!' I replied. 'I always talk to her when I need advice. I feel sure she is up there watching over me. She wonders if I am still up for this sort of thing!'

'There is only one way to find out' whispered Nicole undoing her robe. It fell off her shoulders revealing the lacy bra and matching thong and I gasped at her loveliness. She stood up, took my hand and led me towards the bedroom. Sensing that I was a little nervous, Nicole suggested a shower and as I undressed in the bathroom I reflected on the situation. I showered for longer than normal and as I towelled myself Nicole appeared in the doorway.

'Need any assistance old man? she said smiling. 'I know this has come as a shock to you whereas I have been working up to this for months- I did not have the courage to ask you till now.'

'I feel like an oldish car that has been left in the garage a few years Nicole and I need a battery charge. I answered

Nicole looked at my limp penis and smiled. 'No problem' she said.

I was led to the bed and as I sat down Nicole knelt before me, removed my towel and put my penis between her lips. Her tongue rolled around the tip and I immediately felt a stirring in my loins and the beginnings of an erection. I leaned over her and undid her bra. Nicole stopped for a moment and said 'No rules Dad, nothing you say or do will offend me'

At that I cupped both her breasts and began to caress her nipples gently as the blow job continued and I suddenly knew as my cock stiffened that I would cum too quickly. Nicole sensed this too but she carried on sucking despite my warning. She pulled away from me at the last second and I spurted into the towel she had picked up from the floor. I was in ecstasy for a few moments but dismayed at cumming too soon.

Nicole saw my expression and said 'I know what you are thinking but remember I am a nurse and your semen must have been inside you so long it was most probably dead. I want your next effort inside me.

That will be fine if I can get another erection this year I thought to myself. 'I can only make love to you in the same way I did with my wife and never twice in one night' I said.

'I am OK with that Nicole replied', slipping off her thong and climbing onto the bed. I slid in beside her and told her to close her eyes. I leaned across her and kissed her right breast and sucked on the nipple which was very hard. Moving to the other breast I did the same but my left hand wandered to her brunette bush and as I stroked it Nicole moaned with pleasure. I kissed each rib one at a time and worked down to her navel which my tongue probed.

My head moved further down and Nicole opened her legs as my tongue parted her labia and found her clitoris. 'Steve never did this' she sighed- 'please keep going'

I had no intention of stopping and was really enjoying myself licking and probing around her clit, making her writhe with pleasure. I moved around into a 69 position so that my flaccid dick was over Nicole's mouth. She obliged, gently cupping my balls and taking my cock into her mouth again.

Gradually my cock hardened and I began to feel ready for action stations! Nicole murmured 'Take me soon' and I gently moved into position feeling her wetness with my fingers and then easing my cock into the entrance of her vagina. As the head slid past the labia Nicole said 'cum now, don't tease me'.

'I am not quite in yet.' I said but Nicole protested 'Yes you are' and wrapped both her legs around my bum as I pushed into her, thinking she was not used to the size of my dick, and then she screamed.

I shall never forget that moment: as she screamed I realised that I had penetrated her hymen and that my son's wife had been a virgin after three years of marriage. I lay inside her and waited before moving. 'So sorry that I hurt you Nicole- I will be very gentle from now on' I said.

Ever so slowly I inched my member to and fro and heard an encouraging soft 'more' from Nicole. Gradually I increased momentum and her body responded by pushing upwards against me and the 'more' became louder and louder as she shrieked in climax. I felt my balls tighten and then felt her cunny muscles grip my cock as I exploded inside her.

'Aaaargh! Yes! Yes!' Nicole gasped. I lay on top of her for several minutes until my erection subsided

'This has been the best sex I have ever had...thank you so much' she murmured

I lay beside her, my brain still coming to terms with the mind blowing discovery of the last few minutes.' Nicole,' I said quietly,' this may have been the best sex you have had, but it was also the first real sex you have ever had!'

I felt her body stiffen: she turned towards me and said 'Don't joke with me: Steve always tells me how great the sex is.'

'Nicole' I replied 'I would never joke about loving you, but please put your hand where mine is'. My left hand was stroking her pussy and as she reached down I guided hers to her wetness. I pulled her hand into view and let her draw her own conclusions from the blood on her fingers.

As the tears came I hugged her and kissed her neck as she shook with emotion. 'How can I tell Steve?' she sobbed. 'How can this be true –it is not possible. I was a virgin until I married Steve.

'Nicole you are a nurse – how did you not know you were still a virgin? You must have had sex education at school and during your nursing training '

She paused before answering, still finding the facts difficult to take in. 'Looking back' she replied 'sex education at the convent school covered gestation in rabbits, and I am a psychiatric nurse not involved in gynaecology or maternity. I have always avoided internal medical examinations as they are so degrading and uncomfortable. I have regular periods and the medics took that as sufficient sign that all was well in that area.

Finally' she added, 'no one ever tells couples how deep the penetration should be and I always assumed Steve was inside me when actually he was only in the entrance hall shooting his load prematurely. Like me he was also a virgin when we married so he had no idea of how far to go'.

For the third time that afternoon I dried her tears. 'There is no shame attached to this Nicole and this will always be our secret. Steve will never know about today and the next time you have sex with him use a gel lubricant on his penis and he will most likely think that the gel has increased his penetration.

Nicole saw the sense in what I was saying I saw the beginnings of a smile appear. She rolled out of bed, looked at the sheet and said 'Thank God you mended the washer!'

We showered together which was a first for me and so sexy. Nicole gave me Steve's bathrobe and told me to fetch a bottle of bubbly from the fridge. She now had a twinkle in her eye again and I wondered what she had in mind!

2

When I returned with the champagne and glasses I noticed clean sheets on the bed. Nicole was sitting up in a diaphanous see through negligee that left little to the imagination. I popped the cork and the bottle overflowed before I could pour the first glass. The new sheets got splashed and before I could apologise for my clumsiness Nicole said ' I really have something to celebrate and I owe you so much for this afternoon. Lovemaking will be so much better now.

'You owe me nothing Nicole- I shall remember this day forever. It will be our beautiful secret'. We toasted each other, we toasted Steve and we toasted the wine growers until the bottle was finished. I cuddled my daughter in law for a while and then prepared to put on my boxers.

'What do you think you're doing Dad' she said...'what is your hurry? You have no one waiting for you at home and I have plans for you..my sex education is still not finished ..I want to pop your cork again'

I dropped my shorts and lay on my back beside her again but deep down I thought she was asking for miracles.

'Take me again' Nicole purred as she slipped out of her nightwear. She had stood up on the bed and then she lowered herself on top of me. She gave me a champagne kiss on the mouth and then let me kiss her breasts. She worked her way down my body to my flaccid member. Hopeless I thought..as the blow job got under way. She really was an expert- I guess Steve had been the recipient until now.

I fondled her breasts and stroked her neck as my dick slowly responded to her pampering. I reflected how lucky I was to be having the best shag ever and wondered if I could really get a third erection.

Suddenly the doorbell chimed. I went rigid..Steve is home I thought. Nicole read my mind. 'Steve is away all week at a conference so you can relax! She ignored the chimes and as she went back to work I realised the shock had helped me get a hard on again.

Nicole sat up and I looked up at her lovely body. She leaned over me and told me she was going to do all the work. As I lay on my back she straddled my hips and lowered herself onto my erection. There was obviously no pain as she took my entire length and she began to rise and fall gently as I squeezed her tits. I then reached down and found her clit massaging it with my fingers as she started to moan in ecstasy. I soon brought her to a shuddering climax and she collapsed on top of me. Bliss!

My stiff cock remained inside her and after a while Nicole sat up and beamed at me and started again with a wonderful rocking movement. I pulled her down and rolled her over so that I was on top and I started going for it hammer and tongs. Nicole writhed in my arms and as I pumped into her I still don't know where I got the energy from but sure enough she shrieked again as she climaxed.

I stayed inside Nicole as we lay entwined for what seemed like hours. I am pretty sure I did not cum during this third session but we were both very happily exhausted. We made a pretty picture as I had one hand on her breast and she caressed my tired member!

Nicole kissed me and thanked me again and again until I told her I would leave if she said thanks once more. I took another shower (a record for me!) and popped my clothes on again.

Nicole had cooked us a casserole so I stayed on till late and missed the last bus. Did I care? Let me put it this way. I didn't manage to find a taxi and as I walked home it rained but I was on cloud nine and did a Gene Kelly performance on the way.

The following morning the phone rang. It was Nicole..'Don't tell me I left my toolbag'

Yes she said 'Dad are you any good with electrics?'