Grandaunt Sarah's Grimoire Ch. 01

Story Info
Lizzie summons an unusual faerie lover.
4.3k words
4.37
15.2k
16

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/30/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Faustienne
Faustienne
11 Followers

"...and to my grandniece Elizabeth, I give my trunk filled with old books."

The words from grandaunt Sarah's will echoes in Lizzie's head, as she looked at the old, large trunk in front of her. She'd had it brought to her flat from grandaunt Sarah's attic. Sarah knew she loved books. Lizzie couldn't wait to see what treasures the trunk contained. She knelt by the trunk and opened the lid. The books were neatly stacked inside. She immediately spotted an old book of fairytales, which she remembered grandaunt Sarah reading to her when she was little. She took it out and leafed through the pages, looking at the gorgeous illustrations. Putting it aside, she began to take each book out of the trunk. There were several illustrated books about fairytales and myths. She'd enjoy reading these.

At the bottom of the trunk there was an unmarked black book, bound in leather. Lizzie opened it to the title page, and discovered that it was written in runes. She leafed through the book and it was all written in runes. There were several illustrations of sigils in the book. "What kind of book is this?" she wondered. Taking the book with her, she got up and sat down at her desk, and googled "runes" on her laptop. She found several runesets, but the runes in the book looked like Norse runes. She printed out a sheet with the Elder Futhark and the Younger Futhark. Then she began to try and translate the headings on the pages in the book. She discovered that it was the Elder Futhark used, but the language was English. On the title page it said: "Sarah Blacklaw's Grimoire". It was a spellbook! Grandaunt Sarah had been a witch? The book did look handwritten, so it must be Sarah's personal spells.

The book had several spells. One that Lizzie found interesting was "How to lessen menstrual cramps". She'd definitely try this one! The last spell in the book was "How to summon a faerie lover". Wow, really? Did it work? It had to be cast on a moon dark night, at midnight. It required a circle of salt, and nine black candles. There was a sigil that had to be painted in the middle of the circle, and nine drops of blood had to be mixed into the paint, which had to be black. This sounded like black magic to Lizzie, but the spell said "faerie" and not "demon".

What kind of faerie would respond to a spell like this? The spell even mentioned the faerie by name: "Aethelred Jalnariel". So, it was to summon a specific faerie. Where had Sarah found the spell in the first place? Was this why she had remained single her entire life? Who would have thought, grandaunt Sarah had had a secret lover!

Lizzie translated and carefully read the introduction to the book "How to prepare for casting spells". The instructions mentioned drinking mugwort tea to "open the magical channels" and how to prepare the tea. Could she do the summoning spell? Did she have any magical powers? She had never had any encounters with the paranormal. Well, it was worth a try, wasn't it? Lizzie had had two boyfriends when she was in her mid-twenties, but both relationships had ended when she wasn't interested in having sex. She had tried it with her both of her boyfriends, but she had found the experience rather boring. The foreplay was interesting, but the intercourse was just dull. She had given up on dating and having boyfriends after that, and now she was thirtyfour. It wasn't that she didn't have any libido; she often masturbated, but she couldn't get any satisfaction from mortal men. Maybe an otherworldy lover could be the answer?

She began to prepare for the summoning spell. She ordered mugwort from a herbalist shop on the internet, and bought candles, paint and salt. She also bought a large, white sheet for her circle, since she couldn't just paint on the floor.

Finally it was the night of the dark of the moon. It was also that other time of the month, so Lizzie was already feeling horny. The instructions to the summoning spell said she had to purify her body by bathing in a bath with mugwort. She only had a shower, but she made a satchel to tie around the shower head, and put some of the herbs in it. She hoped that this was sufficient. She took a long shower and washed herself with rose scented soap. Then she washed her short hair with rose scented shampoo. She shaved her legs and armpits and put on some Tuscan rose perfume.

She looked at herself in the mirror. She was still slim and had nice, small and firm breasts. Her hair was short and dyed a bright orange, while her pubic hair was a dark blond. She wished she had been a little taller, but other than that she really liked her body.

She put on her usual black and simple underwear. She didn't own any dresses, so she decided to put on a red and black plaid skirt that reached to mid-thigh. She put on a sleeveless, black top, and red and black striped over the knee stockings. Should she put her hair up in their usual spikes, or should she leave it slicked back? She decided to spike it up, like she usually did.

She made herself some mugwort tea. The tea was supposed to work for half an hour before she began the spell. She took the large, white sheet and cut a circle out of it. The instructions for the spell described how large the circle had to be. She moved away the furniture in the living room; her bedroom was too small for the circle. She put the cloth circle on the floor and fetched the black paint and a brush. Sitting down, she used a diabetes lancet, pricked her finger and dripped nine drops of blood into the flask of paint. She had the grimoire open beside her so she could look at the sigil she had to paint. Then she poured a salt circle around the cloth circle and placed the nine black candles around it, which she lit. She sat back on her heels and decided to meditate for the rest of the time it would take the mugwort tea to work. Focusing on her breath, she began to inhale and exhale slowly and deeply. She cleared her mind of all thoughts and focused on her intent, to summon a faerie lover to have fantastic sex with. If he had lived for some centuries, he might have the skills to make her feel something during sex, instead of being bored. She had never come during sex with her boyfriends, and had had to finish herself off with her own hand.

Finally it was time to cast the spell. She lit the nine candles, then pricked another finger; the instructions said to touch the sigil with a bloodied finger during the incantation. She had learned the incantation by heart, and chanted it in a strong, commanding voice. She felt a strong tingle rise through her body as she chanted, and the tingling sensation went down through her arm and into her hand and out of her finger. The sigil flashed silver, and the flames of the candles flared. A silvery orb appeared in the air over the sigil and expanded until it filled the circle and was about eight feet tall. A tall shadow appeared in the silvery light and the light faded away. In front of her stood a figure in a long, black coat with a hood. The figure was about seven feet tall. The coat flared out from the waist and was rather wide at the bottom. The spell had worked! She couldn't wait to see this mysterious figure.

"You aren't Sarah," the figure, no, Aethelred, said. His voice was dark and melodious.

"No, I'm her grandniece Elizabeth."

"Where is Sarah?"

"I'm sorry, "Lizzie said, "but she recently died of a heart attack."

"It grieves me to hear that, " the faerie said, "she was my favourite mortal."

He pulled down the hood of his coat and Lizzie gasped. He was the most beautiful man she had ever seen. He had blood red eyes, but they suited his very pale skin and long, black hair. His hair was waist length and looked thick and luxurious. He had very fine features, slanted eyes, a straight, narrow nose, a pointed chin and a mouth with red lips. Through his hair, the points of his ears poked up.

"What do you want of me?" Aethelred asked.

"Uhm, well, I inherited grandaunt Sarah's spellbook, and it had a spell in it that said "How to summon a faerie lover..."

Aethered laughed. "So, you want me as a lover, just like your grandaunt."

"Well, yes. You see sex with mortal men gives me nothing, but I thought maybe an otherworldly man might be different..."

"Oh, I am different indeed!" Aethelred said, "I can give you pleasure beyond your wildest dreams, should you choose to accept me and my bargain."

"Oh, there's a bargain?" Lizzzie asked.

"There is always a bargain between the fae and mortals."

"So, what is the bargain?"

"I will give you pleasure and in return you will allow me to feed off your life force," Aethelred explained.

"Whoa, my life force? Won't that shorten my lifespan?"

"Oh, nothing so sinister. Your life force is renewable, you just have to eat and drink and sleep."

"Oh, ok, that's not so bad."

"The question then is if you are able to accept me as I am," Aethelred said.

"What do you mean? You're beautiful!"

"You haven't seen all of me, yet..."

"Then show me," Lizzie said.

Aethelred unbuttoned his coat and let it slide to the floor. Lizzie let out a shriek and scurried backwards. From the waist up he was stunningly beautiful, from his waist down was a mass of thick, black, oily looking tentacles.

"Wh-what kind of faerie are you!" she exclaimed.

"I'm a lord of the sluagh," Aethelred said.

"I thought the sluagh were a host of undead who abducted to souls of the living!"

"No, that is a misconception. The sluagh are part of the unseelie sidhe, although we are banished to the Shadowlands. We are faeries who deviate too much from the physical norm of the fae of the Winter Court."

"I thought the unseelie sidhe were hostile towards humans?"

"Not all of us are," Aethelred said.

There was a pause, while Lizzie took in Aethelred's form. Then she said: "Can I touch your tentacles?"

"Feel free."

She moved closer and reached out a hand and touched one of the massive tentacles. Up closer she saw that there were thinner tentacles hanging down from his stomach, with a bulb on the ends. They twitched around a little. The tentacle under her hand didn't feel oily; it was dry and warm. It reminded her of a boa she had once petted. So the oily, rainbow sheen was just part of their colouring.

"It's not oily, it's soft and warm!" she said.

"Curious, you seem more fascinated than horrified," Aethelred said.

"Uhm, well, I have this fascination with tentacles..." she admitted.

"Really?"

"I've watched a lot of hentai tentacle anime."

"What is that?"

"Animated movies with tentacle pornography."

Aethelred laughed. "So, do you think you can accept my form?"

"Yes, I think so, now that I'm over the first shock."

"So do we have a bargain, Elizabeth? I will give you pleasure, and you'll give me of your life force?"

Lizzie swallowed nervously. She didn't really know what she was getting herself into. The appeal of having her secret fetish fulfilled, though, really exited her.

"Yes," she decided, "we have a bargain."

"Then prick your palm with your athame and prick mine and shake my hand on it."

"Uhm, I only have this," Lizzie said and held up the diabetes lancet.

"Will it work?"

"Yes."

"Good enough."

Lizzie pricked her palm and then Aethelred's and shook his hand.

"We have a bargain," she said.

"Now, blow out the candles and open the circle."

"Oh, hang on, shouldn't you also take an oath that you will do me no harm?"

"That would be a wise thing to demand, when you're dealing with an unseelie sidhe," Aethelred said approvingly. "I swear on the sun, the moon and the stars that I will do you no harm, Elizabeth, grandniece of Sarah Blacklaw."

"Ok."

Lizzie went around the circle and blew out the candles. Then she drew her foot through the circle of salt and broke it. Aethelred stepped out of the circle.

"Where would you prefer to have sex?" he asked.

"In the bedroom," Lizzie answered.

"Lead the way, then."

Lizzie walked in front of him. She had to glance back, curious to see how he would move on his tentacles. She couldn't quite make out how he moved, but he did move with grace.

She opened the door to her bedroom, and then she moved around lighting the candles she'd set out.

"This is cosy," Aethelred remarked.

"Thanks," Lizzie grinned. "So, I guess I'll get undressed then..."

"Or we could kiss first, to set the mood," he suggested,

"Oh, yeah, I'd like that. I haven't had sex in nearly ten years, so I'm a bit out of practise."

Aethelred flowed over to the bed and lowered himself down on it. Those tentacles sure looked flexible! He held out his hand to Lizzie, she took it and sat down next to him. He leaned forward and kissed her softly. Lizzie closed her eyes. His kissed were gentle at first, then he put the tip of his tongue between her lips and sought entrance. She opened her mouth and let his tongue enter. He teased her tongue with his and it was quite erotic. He was a great kisser, but then he'd probably had had centuries to practice. He put his hand over one of her breasts and gently squeezed. Then he began to massage it, and his thumb flicked over her nipple. She could feel it harden. What had to be a tentacle began to caress her thigh. She moaned into his mouth She was beginning to feel aroused at the thought of being touched by a tentacle.

Lizzie broke the kiss. "I feel ready to undress now," she said. She stood up and hastily removed her clothes, then she climbed into bed, laid down and held out her arms to Aethelred. He shifted, flowed up on his tentacles onto the bed and laid down halfway on top of her. They kissed slowly while he kneaded her breast with his hand. He moved down and began to lick the nipple of one of her breasts, while he kneaded the other with his hand. He put his mouth over her nipple and sucked, then he flicked his tongue back and forth over it. Lizzie moaned. She really enjoyed having her breasts touched and her nipples sucked on and tongued. He shifted his mouth to her other nipple and lavished it with the same attention as the first one. She enjoyed it for a while, then she started to feel the need to have her clit touched. She took Aethelred's hand and placed it on her crotch. He began to rub his fingers over her cunt, then he placed a finger on her clit and began to rub it in circles, while he continued to suck at and lick her nipples. This was wonderful! He really knew how to turn a woman on. She could feel her arousal rising, until she felt the need to feel him inside her.

"I want to feel you inside me," she moaned. Aethelred flowed upwards from her.

He looked at her and asked: "Would you care to indulge in some tentacle bondage?"

Startled, Lizzie sat halfway up. "I have never tried bondage, but tentacle bondage is a secret fetish of mine, so, yes, please!"

He laughed and said: "As you wish."

"Nothing too adventurous, though, I'm not exactly an acrobat." Lizzie said.

"I'll keep it simple," he said.

Four of his tentacles on the sides flowed like snakes over the bed towards her. Two pushed her legs up and wrapped around her legs and thighs. Two flowed around her arms and waist and held them fast. Lizzie laid back down and enjoyed being held tightly. The tentacles were warm and muscular and very flexible. The tentacles around her legs and thighs pushed them apart as far as they would go. Part of her was embarrassed at being so exposed to his gaze, while an other part of her was exited at being so vulnerable. She tried to move her arms and legs, but they didn't budge an inch. She was completely at Aethelred's mercy now. She was glad she had made him swear not to do her any harm.

His tentacles parted in the front as a different looking tentacle snaked out. It had a bulbous head. The head of the tentacle split in two and revealed what had to be a cock. It glistened with some kind of fluid. It was ridged along it's length, from the head to the root. The tentacle snaked over the bed and touched Lizzie's cunt.

"Oh, wait!" she exclaimed. "Can I get pregnant? I'm even ovulating now."

"Yes, you can," he said, "but I have a spell for that."

He lowered himself down over her and drew a sigil over her womb with a finger, while he chanted something in a beautiful, melodious language. The sigil flashed silver, then faded.

"Now you're safe from pregnancy," he said. "You aren't on the pill?"

"No, I haven't had sex in nearly a decade, so there was no need for it."

"Shall we continue?" he asked.

"Yes, but I need to be warmed up again, my engine stalls when there's too much talk."

Three of Aethelred's thinner stomach tentacles descended on her nipples and clit. Their tips split open, revealing small mouths with tongues. Two started to lick her nipples, while one licked her clit. It felt wonderful and she could feel her arousal rising again. She was nearing an orgasm, but she wanted to come while feeling him inside her.

"I'm ready now," she moaned.

Aethelred removed his small tentacles and rose up. Then she felt his cock tentacle at the entrance to her cunt. It began to slowly slide inside, then out, then back in. It was lubricated so it went in easily, even though it was a bit of a tight fit. The ridges stimulated her entrance and g-spot and it felt wonderful to have a cock slide into her, without the weight of a body on top of her. It felt really good, but not as good as when she played with her vibrator. Then he stopped moving the tentacle cock.

"Nooo," she moaned, "don't stop!"

"Don't worry, I will show you such ecstasy as you have never felt from a mortal man," Aethelred said.

His cock began to pulse with sexual energy. The energy entered her in waves and her arousal rose even more. This was better! The energy sought out and stimulated pleasure spots inside her, that she didn't even know she had. One had to be her g-spot, but there was also a spot deep inside her cunt and one at the back. The energy pulsed into her pleasure spots and she reached a state of ecstasy she had never before felt. Then she felt his cock start to expand in girth. It filled her up and stretched her, and it felt so good! Time ceased to matter, nothing mattered apart from the exquisite feelings in her cunt. She entered an ecstatic trance and felt that she was floating in a haze of sexual energy. It brought her to the edge of orgasm and held her there, for how long she didn't know. From a distance, she could her herself moaning loudly as the energy pulsed into her pleasure points. She had never been vocal during sex, but she couldn't help herself now.

She reached a point where she couldn't take it anymore. "Please, let me come," she moaned.

Aethelred lowered himself over her and attached his stomach tentacles to her nipples and clit again and they began to suck and lick. His cock began to very slowly slide in and out of her. It was so beautiful! She felt tears flow from beneath her eyelids.

She felt the sexual tension in her body rising, until she exploded into the most powerful orgasm she had ever felt. Her entire body seemed to throb in time with the contractions of her cunt. It lasted longer than any other orgasm she had ever given herself. She could feel him come inside her, and that added to her satisfaction. So, he had got something out of it, too.

Finally she came down and felt really relaxed and sleepy. That had never happened before; usually she felt energised when she had had an orgasm.

Aethelred loosened his tentacles and lowered his upper body to lie beside her with an arm around her waist.

"Wow... that was amazing!" Lizzie said. She caressed his beautiful face with her hand.

He smirked at her. "Told you I was different from a mortal man," he said.

"You are amazing," she said. "I feel so sleepy..."

"That is because I feed off your life energy and your sexual energy."

Faustienne
Faustienne
11 Followers
12