Grandaunt Sarah's Grimoire Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Faustienne
Faustienne
11 Followers

She caressed his back and the upper part of his tentacles.

"Do I have to wait a whole month to summon you again?" she asked.

"If you will allow me to link with you magically, you may summon me whenever you want to, but I would advice you to wait a week, so that your life force has been fully recharged," he answered.

"Link to me magically? Are there any side effects?"

"No bad ones. It will bring us closer emotionally, though, which is something I'm willing to do, if you are."

"I haven't been in love in a few years, but it's a risk I'm willing to take. The sex was fantastic! Besides, I can't have sex without forming an emotional attachment, so I'm already beginning to have feelings for you."

"You're as sweet as your grandaunt, " he said, "she came to love me of all her heart, and I loved her."

"That's nice, but it's a bit weird talking about my grandaunt. Were you her lover for long, though? And how did she find a spell to summon you?"

"We were lovers from when she was in her twenties, until just before she died She always had a very healthy libido."

"Ok, that's a bit more than I wanted to hear," she grimaced.

Aethelred laughed. "You mortals and your prudishness!" He continued: "Sarah was born a witch, she could actually see and hear spirits. She could also dreamwalk, and that is how we met, in dreams. Thinking it was just a dream, she had no problems accepting my form and we made love. I taught her the summoning spell, and I taught her all the other spells, too."

"I never knew grandaunt was a witch!" Lizzie said.

"The Gift runs strong in you family, though it may skip a generation or two. You're mother doesn't have the Gift, but you do, or you wouldn't have been able to summon me," he said.

"I've never had any paranormal experiences before this one. I've never seen or heard any spirits," she said.

"You should be glad, it is as much a burden as it is a gift. But you should be able to do the spells in your grandaunts grimoire."

"I'm looking forward to trying some of them," she said.

"So, how come you haven't had any lovers in ten years?" he asked.

"I always found sex with mortal men to be boring, I was never able to come with one inisde me, so I gave up on men."

"They must have been very poor lovers, even for your kind," he said.

"Perhaps. Anyway, I lost interest," she said.

"But I have reawakened your interest in sex?"

"Oh, indeed you have!"

"So, are you willing to do the bonding spell?"

"Yes, I am."

"Good."

Aethelred raised himself on one arm and put his hand over her heart. Then he drew a sigil over her heart with a finger and sang an incantation. The sigil glowed red, then faded.

"There, it is done," he said, "now your heart will belong to me."

"I will take no other lovers than you," she said.

"Just so you know, I wouldn't mind if you had other lovers, as long as your heart is mine," he said.

"Oh, I can't be bothered by mortal men after having sex with you; no mortal man could possibly compare to you, not by a long shot!" she said.

"But now I'm really sleepy," she added.

"Rest a while in my arms, sweetheart," he said.

"Can you hold me with your tentacles, too?"

"You really like my tentacles, do you?"

"Oh, yes!"

Aethelred laughed, and wrapped her in his tentacles. It felt really nice to be surrounded by them. Lizzie relaxed, with his arm around her waist and sank into sleep.

She was awakened by Aethelred.

"It's nearing dawn, now, and I have to leave," he said.

"Aw, already?" Lizzie said sleepily.

"I live in the Shadowrealms and sunlight hurts me," he answered, "besides, the gate to my realm is difficult to open when the sun comes up. You don't need to get up, I'll just go get my coat and open the gate."

Lizzie put a hand behind his neck and drew him down for a long, sweet kiss.

"I'll see you in a week, then," she said.

"It's best if you summon me on a Saturday, it's easier for me to cross over, then," he said.

"Ok," she smiled. "Goodbye for now, Aethelred Jalnariel."

"Goodbye, Elizabeth," he said and flowed of the bed and out of the room.

Lizzie pulled the duvet over her and curled up, still feeling very sleepy. Only a week and a half until she could summon him again! She smiled and feel asleep again.

Faustienne
Faustienne
11 Followers
12