Granddad - Getting to Know Her

Story Info
Granddad and Anja have arrived in the South of France.
7.3k words
4.64
10k
8
0

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the benefit of those that have not read any of the previous 'Granddad' stories, I would like to make it clear that there is no family connection between John Smith (Granddad) and Anja. See 'Granddad' for further information. No underage sex takes place or is implied.

*****

If anyone had asked me how I imagined that first week with the beautiful Anja it couldn't have been more different. Well, apart from the fucking chair, the wedge and the doggy bench that is.

She had fallen asleep almost immediately after we'd fucked on the wedge but I'd had to disturb her when I tried to roll her off it. Didn't want her waking with a bad back. We helped each other to the other room. The bed was usually only used for fucking so only had a washable, waterproof covering on it. I found a couple of overlooked beach towels in the cupboard and we used as a bottom sheet. We settled down to sleep, her cradled in my arms.

I awoke some two hours later with a wonderful, warm, wet feeling around my cock. Opening my eyes I discovered a pair of beautiful upper thighs and a perfectly delicious, wet, swollen pussy. She was sixtying me. The nine part being asleep. I strained my neck upwards and wiped my tongue along her swollen vulva and sucked her clitty between my lips. The perfect number was thereby completed.

"You've fucked me for the best part of the afternoon Granddad, making me cum god knows how many times but you haven't cum once, yet. I want you to cum, Granddad." she informed me.

"I was rather hoping to save that pleasure until we were in bed for the first time. Before we go to sleep. Then I could cuddle you close and enjoy your contentment. Would you mind?" I asked rather too plaintively for a man of my age.

"You want to make love with me? Granddad that is sooo nice. Only one other man has made love with me and that was only for a week. The rest just wanted to play with my tits and fuck!"

"Now don't get me wrong. That's what I want to do as well. Wanting to make love with you is as much a surprise to me as it is you, sorry."

"No need to be sorry Granddad, I wouldn't be here if I didn't want to be fucked now would I? You made your intent perfectly clear right from the very beginning. Now, you were going to fuck me on the doggy bench?"

As you will have realised the doggy bench is exactly what it says on the box. With a few whistles and bells. It's designed specifically to maximise the benefit, to the woman, of being doggy fucked without the discomfort of having to kneel on an awkward, possibly hard surface while being expected to push back onto the driving cock.

As you would expect it is fully upholstered, totally adjustable and, as a little bonus, mounted on rails with 200mm travel, that's about ten inches in old money. Thus saving the lady in question the effort of supplying the rearward thrust. It also, as with the fucking chair and to a great extent the wedge, gave the cock owner absolute control. An aspect that not every woman realised.

Anja was not insensible to the situation as her remark as I was making the required adjustments indicated.

"Granddad, you said that you brought women to No.42 to fuck them, you weren't kidding, were you? The chair, the wedge and now the doggy bench. On each the woman is perfectly positioned to be fucked. Whatever way you want to fuck her! I bet you have no intention of selling models of this bench either, do you? Not because of 'elf n safety at all, is it? You designed this bench and the chair to give pleasure but both could also be used to take pleasure in the wrong hands or cock, if you see what I mean."

"Young lady, you are far to clever for your own good!" I told her and slapped her gently on her perfect bum.

"Ooooh!" She responded wriggling it enticingly. "Love you Granddad, you're so naughty!"

"Thank you, Sweetheart, love you too. Now, as you have probably realised the chair, as wonderful as it is, only allows so much cock penetration due to the position of body parts. The wedge allows greater penetration as the positioning is slightly different but, as every experienced girl knows, doggy always gives the greatest penetration from any given cock. I'm now going to fuck you doggy and will take it as easy as I did with the other two positions until you are ready for the full monty. OK?"

"Yes Granddad, perfectly but..." she ground to a halt.

"But?"

"I love the feel of your cock sliding in when it is covered with lube but this time, instead of carefully getting me ready to take your full length, once it's lubed up will you just fuck me hard? Take me! Just fuck me good and hard! Make me scream, please?"

I placed my cock-head at the entrance to her willing cunt.

"Just a couple of strokes to make sure you're happy with it?" I suggested taking a firm grip of the handles and making sure my feet were clear of the rails.

"I'd really rather n... Araahhhh!" she screamed as I jerked her back onto my hard cock hard. Pushing her forward I jerked her back again forcibly.

"Fuck! Sorry Gladys," she groaned. "That's it Granddad, fuck my greedy cunt. Make me squeal and cum for you again."

I fucked her hard while she squealed for more then eased off when she begged for a rest. She begged for a rest three more times before we returned to the apartment. We showered together then went out for a light dinner. She wore a short sarong, because 'I enjoy you enjoying my tits Granddad,' and a purse on a string. I also wore a short sarong and a shoulder bag because she didn't want to carry my credit card.

After a stroll around the village, people watching, we returned to the apartment, showered and went to bed. Our first time in bed together. We made soft, tender love until we fell asleep in each other's arms. In the morning we made love again, energetically. There was a new, undefinable, something between us when I showed her around the village in the daylight of that Saturday morning. A playfulness. Instead of just holding hands our fingers teased and entwined. I traced trails of contentment on her bottom with my fingers and she spanked mine playfully telling me to behave.

We walked the entire length of the beach. I pointed out the Swingers section and gave her an idea of what went on there on late afternoons. She asked if I'd spent time there. I told her many times over the years with many ladies. She asked if I wanted to spend time with her there. I admitted that I did, if and when she was ready. We spoke more about it and settled down right at the other end of the beach where we played in the warming Mediterranean water and spent ages rubbing sun lotion on each other's naked body. To avoid the midday heat we returned to the apartment and made love before going back to the beach for a couple of hours. We dined out. I carried the credit card.

Monday was overcast. We made love then I took her for a drive in the hills behind Agde. Exploring the twisty turny roads north of Bédarieux. Taking a late lunch in St. Affrique we drove on so she could see the Millau viaduct before the drive back down the motorway, dinner and bed.

Tuesday was equally uninviting so after an early love making I sent her off to buy baguettes and croissants. While she was gone I did some quick research on the 'net.

The croissants went down well with coffee and playful chatter.

"Right, pack a bag with toiletries and clothes for three nights. We are going away!"

"I thought we were away, Granddad." she replied with her beautiful smile.

"We are. We're going away, away. No more questions. Time is of the essence."

She didn't argue and we were ready to leave within half an hour. We headed west.

"You're taking me to Barcelona?" she asked in amazement.

When we were returning from Millau she had spotted the sign to Barcelona and commented that she hadn't realised how close it was. It wasn't said in any way as a desire to visit, just a comment on closeness and how she had always admired Gaudi's works as a child. While she was doing the shopping I'd booked an 'otel for three nights. A visit to the unfinished cathedral for Wednesday morning and one to Guer Park for late afternoon. We made love on arrival. We explored on foot and ate out that evening. Made love before going to sleep and on awakening. A booked taxi took us to the cathedral and another to the park later in the afternoon. We explored in the evening and made love before sleeping. We took a bus tour on Thursday and were back in the village mid Friday afternoon. After freshening up she asked to visit No.42 for a damn good fuck session to end a perfect trip, as she so nicely put it.

### ### ###

We were on our way back after a couple of very pleasant hours catching up on fucks and were thinking about dinner then bed.

"Cooo-eeee! Johnnnn!

"That'll be Betty," I explained quickly, "I think you'll like her."

We turned as one just as Betty caught up with us. I took her into my arms, held her naked body close to mine and kissed her full on the lips.

"Anja, this is Betty, one of my dearest friends and fuck-buddy. Betty, meet Anja, the love of my life, my Sweetheart. I do hope you both get along very well."

Betty, not being at all shy, any more, stepped in close to Anja and pulled her even closer. Kissed firmly on each cheek, not being one for the continental air kisses, then brushed lips with hers.

"Anja!" she declared, "what a pretty name for a beautiful girl." she hugged her again. "So, John, at last, you've found a woman to love! I'm so pleased for both of you! Anja, you look after him. He's very special and I don't just mean his cock or what he can do with it, either!" she laughed.

Anja laughed with her.

"Yeah! Tell me about it!" she exclaimed, "and I'm still in the early stages of learning!"

"Well," retorted Betty, "if you need any help or advice, just ask. Now John," she said in a business like manner, "you have this lovely young lady to look after. Is it still OK to use No.42 for tomorrow tonight's party? If not we can use the chalet, no problem and will the pair of you be cummin'?" she asked sweetly.

"Sweetheart?" I asked.

She stretched up and whispered in my ear. I grinned!

"I'm told the answer to both is 'yes' and can Anja have a go in the fucking chair, please?"

"Excellent," beamed Betty, "shall I make it a Girl's night party, do you think?"

"I think you should, Betty. If it all gets too much for Anja we can always go back to my apartment. Usual time then? Here, take this," I said handing her a couple of hundred euros. "Make it a celebration for us, if you can, please."

### ### ###

Over the last few days we had spent many happy hours just chatting about this and that. Learning about each other, you know the sort of thing. It continued over dinner until the coffee arrived.

"Granddad, what's a Girl's night party?" she asked quietly.

"Well, that was a long time cummin'," I teased, "are you worried? I can get Betty to change the order of play, if you're not too sure?"

"Not worried. I know enough about you to know that you'll not cause me to have worries but I would like to have some idea of what to expect," she asked, "other than a damn good fucking, that is." she added with a big grin.

"OK, you have observed that the errr, devices(?), in No.42, could be used in two ways, the giving of pleasure and equally, the taking of pleasure. Every now and then we have, what you might call, themed parties. A big favourite with both the boys and the girls is the Girl's night. The main purpose of a Girl's night is to ensure that the girls have a really good time. The boys take their pleasure in giving them a good time. Boy's nights it is the other way around, obviously. So, Girl's night? Usually starts with a film or films to get everybody in the mood. These may be brought in films or those we have made ourselves and edited to suit. We all have phones with cameras and a few of us have proper cameras. James and Jim in particular. We take photos when we like or videos. Everything is uploaded to our own, very private cloud which I host at home. It's buried behind a serious firewall and other security. Once it's uploaded everyone in the club can access it. Of course if there is something they are not comfortable with they can ask for it to be deleted. Nobody has yet, though. Once it's there club members can make a copy and work on it. Betty, for instance, loves to create club videos spending many hours in what she calls her 'cutting room' at home. You'll probably see a Betty Production at the party. There's only one rule - Nothing gets seen outside the club or by non-members. We often have some photos that James has taken of previous parties. You wouldn't mind being photographed enjoying yourself, would you? None of the photos ever go outside our group!"

"Granddad, if you and your friends are happy to be photographed then so am I. Can I get prints?" she asked with a delightful smile.

"Of course," I assured her, "as long as they don't go outside the group or into public ownership! James will keep the copywrite."

"Of course, Granddad."

"So, after you've been introduced to everyone, we're all nice and relaxed and watched a movie or two, maybe a Powerpoint presentation by James or Jim, the party moves into Girl's night mode. You've asked to have a go in the fucking chair. I'm sure Betty will have told everybody and she'll also offer you first dibs. We'll get you nice and comfortable then I'll go around with the bag of balls letting each person draw a ball out of the bag. Each ball is numbered, obviously the person with No.1 goes first. He or she will then pleasure you in some way until you cum. Remember what we discussed earlier? You're not to hold back! When you feel a cum cummin' let it roll and enjoy. The person pleasuring you will not cum. It's your pleasure that's important. Once you've cum No.2 will take over and make you cum again and so it will go on until either you have had enough or all have taken their turn. Except me. I don't pleasure you. I can do that anytime. OK?"

"You said he or she?"

"Yes, is that a problem? I can ask Betty to tell the others if it is."

She was silent for a good minute.

"I've never been with a woman. What did Gladys say? Don't knock it until you've tried it? Another new aspect of sex to explore. So, no problem. Do I get..." her voice trailed off.

"Do you get to pleasure the other girls? Yes, of course, as long as you are comfortable with it. After everybody's pleasured you we'd normally take a break then another woman will take the chair although she can choose any device. Normally we start with the chair and then move on to another device, depending on how much energy everybody's got. There's four main devices so, in theory, if there are six couples and bearing in mind that the partner takes no part, you could enjoy forty orgasms during the party plus any others you manage to sneak in."

"Forty? You're kidding!"

"Not at all. Don't forget we're not talking earth shaking eruptions here. Just whatever gives you pleasure enough to know you've cum. That's why us boys won't cum until the last fuck of the night. We need to conserve our energies until then."

"So I will get to have your cock at the end and you'll spunk inside me?"

"Nope! We can fuck any day, all day. It's party time. For the last fuck of the night the girls get to pick a numbered red ball and the boys pick a numbered blue ball. Then, provided they are not partners, the same numbers fuck until everybody is satisfied. Make sense?"

Anja beamed at me.

"So, if I've got this right, I get teased by an, as yet, unknown number of people an unknown number of times and at the end of the party an unknown man is gonna fuck my brains out and fill me with spunk. After that? You're going to take me back to the apartment and fuck me as well?"

"Nearly right. I'll take you back to the apartment and make love with you!"

She looked straight at me, deep into my eyes and a great big grin spread happily over her face.

"Granddad, I just knew you'd be great fun to be with and Boy!, was I right or was I right? Bedtime?" she suggested.

"Bedtime," I agreed, "Oh, by the way a couple of things I forgot to mention."

"Ohhhh, yesssss?" she questioned as if implying I hadn't actually just forgotten.

"Well," I paused for effect, "while you're in one of the devices you'll be errrr... blindfolded." I finished quickly.

"Blindfolded, you mean I wo..." she started.

"Not so much a blindfold as such. It's a Virgin Atlantic sleep mask. Very inappropriate if you ask me. I mean a virgin sitting in the fucking chair?" I grinned at her cheekily.

"But I won't..." she started again.

"No, you won't have any idea who is doing whatever they are doing," her mouth opened ready with another question. "And no, you will not be able to look at me and check that I'm enjoying your pleasure as much as you are! It's your pleasure! The mask will help you focus on the pleasure you are enjoying and help you ignore anything that might be going on around you. It will bring all your senses to bear on what is happening to you.

For the record I'll be totally enjoying your pleasure! I've been to dozens of these parties over the years with many different women. Friends, good friends but never with a woman that I really cared about, until now. Now I can really share and enjoy the pleasure that, over the years, my friends have enjoyed while watching their loved one being pleasured. Enjoy yourself with all my blessings. We'll make love together before we sleep."

"You promise that when you are giving another woman pleasure, as you call it, you will be totally focused on her and not worrying about me and what I'm thinking, Granddad?"

"I will," I promised. "We call our little group 'The NSA Club' No Strings Attached club. Members can enjoy no strings attached sex with any other member of the club without any recriminations from their partner. If the partner is not happy with what is or has happened then both can leave. There are no single memberships."

"You said a couple of things?" she prompted.

"Huh! There's no flies on you, is there? You'll not be spending any time with me during the party, except when we arrive and mingle for a while. Once we've mingled and made our introductions. You can concoct any story you like if anybody asks how we met, by the way. Even tell them I gave you my credit card if you like. They won't believe you though. They know I'm a grumpy, tight fisted git who doesn't give snow away in winter." I told her with a happy smile, "Anyway, after we've mingled, as I said, somebody will come round with a pink bag and a blue bag. It's a Girl's night party so you pick your man from the blue bag. The ball with my name will have been removed. The name on the ball you choose is who you will be with for bulk of the night. Now don't panic," I put in quickly when I saw her mouth start to open, probably with an objection, "what that means is, like any normal party, you hook up with a guy you like the feel of and do what you either do at a party or do what you would normally like to do. 'cepting you don't have to wait for an empty bedroom or find a quiet spot in the garden. It's a swingers party. Do whatever you like there and then. No holes barred."

"So, sex with a stranger? A total stranger!"

"Exactly! By the end of the night you won't be strangers."

She beamed at me.

"Do whatever I like? No holds barred?"

"You can do anything and anything you think you, might like. He can do anything you like and anything he thinks you might like. But you mustn't let him cum though. That's reserved for the last fuck of the night with whoever gets his ball. And it's no holes barred not holds. Just so you know."

She frowned in thought for a moment then smiled beautifully.

"I've never had anything go up my bum, Granddad. Come to think of it I doubt I've ever had anything come down the size that you'd be putting up!" she grinned delightedly.