Granddad's Farm Ch. 02

Story Info
What happens next with Evan and Gramps.
3k words
4.57
164k
70

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 08/22/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sexloc
Sexloc
42 Followers

I had been sleeping with my Granddad for nearly a week now. Coming home from school to cum. At 57 years old my Granddad was semi-retired, he owned some property that he rented out and had investments. He wasn't rich but he was well off and waiting at home for me to return every afternoon. I was on the bus looking out the window lost in my own world. Knowing I was going home to get fucked and playing over some of this, mornings, events in my head.

Granddad usually didn't start anything in the mornings because of how long he likes to go and not wanting me to miss any school or sleep through any of my classes.

This morning however something woke him up and he woke me up. Spooned behind me he pushed into me easily due to the fact I had been to tired to get up last night and my hole was still lubed up with that new KY lubricant. The gentle warming stuff. He held me tight and slid in and out of my ass slowly, kissing my neck and holding my erect cock.

Like a well practiced move he slide his rock hard cock all the way into me then back out till the head was ready to slip past my anal ring of muscle then back in deep. It made my chest tight with each thrust in and left a sort of empty feeling as he pulled out, that feeling you get when an amusement park ride drops really fast. I was moaning and gasping quietly. It felt so good, real good. He wasn't stroking me just holding my dick firmly but my cock was tingling, as were my balls. His pace sped up and his breathing was harsher in my ear, which he would stick his tongue in from time to time.

He pushed solidly into me and moaned in my ear as he came hard. My own cum staining the sheets while his slashed, hot inside me. He stroked fast in me finishing his orgasm then pressed deep into one more time before relaxing. I was still skewered on his hard dick and he was now rubbing my chest breathing on my neck softly.

"God damn boy do you have an ass on you." He squeezed me to him and pushed that wonderful cock back in me as far as it could go, sending a shiver through my balls and up my dick and through my chest.

"Thank you Gramps."

"You're welcome Darlin'."

I went back to sleep for almost an hour till the alarm off. I woke in the same position only; sadly Granddad had gone limp and slid out of me. We cleaned up and dressed and I was out the door to catch the bus.

"I'll have a surprise for you when you get home tonight." He closed the door before I could say anything. So I was distracted all day. I wondered what it could be that he would torment me like that.

When I got off the bus I walked like any other teenager until the bus was out of sight then I ran full speed home. I came in and tossed my book bag into one of the chairs at the kitchen table and went to find my Granddad. He was waiting in the living room with a gift box sitting on the coffee table. One of those plain white one clothes come in.

"I want you to wear these from now on when you are in the house or be naked. And no ponytails either."

I immediately pulled the hair tie out and put it on my jeans pocket. My hair was just past my shoulders and a little curly. I took my clothes off and stood there for a moment feeling my Granddad's eyes roaming over my body. From my red hair and blue eyes to my fair skin and smooth body to the trimmed red pubic hairs at my crotch. I was nothing like the men in my family I was definitely more like my mother's side.

I opened the box and pulled out packs of over the knee stockings, white, black, purple, green and a pair that were black with the word slut all over them in large red gothic letters. There were skimpy silk panties and Gee strings of matching colors to the stockings. There were also shirts. Shear, see-thru material in the same colors. They were kind of man cut shirts, pajama tops I was guessing. My dick was hard thinking about Gramps fucking me wearing this stuff.

I ripped open a pack of green stockings and slipped them on. They went up just over my knees then I put on a green Gee string and shirt. I only buttoned one button on it, one down from the top. "How's this?"

"Perfect Darlin'"

I could see his cock straining against the material of his pants so I walked slowly over and knelt between his legs. I unzipped his pants and pulled them open and down along with his boxers and took a hold of his dick. I stroked it and cupped his balls before kissing them. I leaned forward and took the tip into my mouth and sucked on it running my tongue around it and running the tip of my tongue along his opening, tasting the first bitter sweet drops of pre-cum. I did this till he began to stroke the back of my head, I then opened my mouth a bit further and went down his shaft till my nose touched his pubes. I tightened my mouth and tongue on his cock and sucked as I went up and down on it. Using one hand to stroke his dick and the other to play with his hairy balls.

I moaned around his cock and made wet slurping noises as I sucked away. Gramps moaned and held my hair. "Yeah... suck it Darlin' suck it good. Mmmm,

Yeah, make me cum Darlin' so I can fuck that ass of yours a good long time."

I was up on my knees with my back slightly arched so he could look over my head and see my ass with the thin green silk cord going between the cheeks. His hand grabbed the back of my head and he shoved his dick to the back of my mouth and shot his cum down my throat. I was getting better at it, I didn't gag and I swallowed most of it.

I licked his cock clean and continued to stroke it while I lay my head on his thigh and he ran his fingers through my hair.

"Damn, Darlin', you make me cum so hard."

I just smiled up at him and lightly kissed his balls. I continued to stroke him and kiss and lick his balls and dick till I was sure he was ready to fuck. I unbuttoned his shirt and helped him off with his pants. I rubbed against his cock as I slid up his body. I straddled his groin and leaned forward to kiss him. I reached back and played with the tip of his dick. I rubbed it against my hole and felt it swell slightly as he inhaled. I lowered myself on his cock, my breath catching in my throat as it entered me. I closed my eyes as it slid deep into me till my ass rested on his thighs. I put my arms around his neck and kissed him. He kissed me back deeply probing my mouth with his tongue, his hands slipped down to grip my ass, which he kneaded roughly and began lifting and lowering me as he pumped his hips driving his cock in and out of me.

That feeling of tightness and dropping filled my chest with his fucking. It was incredible, almost as good as when he was on top of me, my body and dick rubbing against his hairy body his hard cock sliding in and out of me, his arms wrapped around me or squeezing my ass. My whole body trembled with excitement. I kissed him furiously and he kissed me back even harder, fucking me faster. I could feel his cock swell in response. His grip became crushing and he was pushing up into me as hard as he could, cumming deep inside of me groaning deeply with ecstasy. I let out a gasp and came on his stomach and mine.

We went to bed after that and stayed naked and fucked several more times till we fell asleep. I was still in the stockings the next morning and I guess it was enough to excite him, because he grabbed me as I went to the bathroom to clean up. He bent me over the counter and gripped my hips and thrust himself into me. I gasped with pleasure as he fucked me. He only took a few minutes to cum in me, pressing deep into me as he always did.

After I showered and dressed I kissed Gramps goodbye, it was passionate and deep and made both our dicks hard. "I was wondering if you'd do me a huge favor?"

He asked.

"Of course, I'll do anything for you."

"I have a friend, Ben, that would like to try gay sex. We've tried a bit of groping each other but it feels all-wrong. We both are tops and he wants to get cock deep in an ass. I was hoping you'd be willing to share that fabulous ass of yours."

I was a little shocked and a little excited too. Gramps wanted to share me with his friend. I loved my Granddad and sex with him was fantastic but he was offering me a chance to get a little strange in me. "Uhm, sure, Gramps for you."

"Good. Thank you. He'll be here when you get home. Change into the white outfit, I think he'll like that one the best, then go to your room and give him a ride to remember."

"I can do that." I went to school but it was another day where I was distracted. The ride home I was nervous. Gramps car was gone when I got there but a car I didn't know was. I went inside and there was a note reminding me to change. I went straight to the bathroom and took a quick shower then dried my self and hair. I dressed in the white sheer shirt and tiny silk Gee string and stockings. I took a deep nervous breath and went to my room.

Sitting on my bed was an older man, probably around Gramp's age; he still had a full head of hair graying on the sides. He was a solid build man a little taller then Gramps. He was handsome in a rough way. I stood in the doorway nervous. He stood and looked a little nervous himself.

"I'm Ben." He said with a slight nod. "And your Evan."

"Yes Sir."

He looked at me for a moment then took a half step to the side and sat back down. "Let's sit and talk for a minute."

I sat next to him, close enough that our legs touched. I could see the bulge in his pants. It looked painful. He hadn't really prepared for this moment. He had left his dick aimed down so it had nowhere to go when it got hard. I smiled up at him.

"Robert says you are quite the fuck."

"Thank you."

"I'm not sure how to start."

"I am. Stand here." I motioned for him to stand in front of me. When he did I undid his pants and pulled them to his ankles. His dick popped out to attention aimed almost straight out from his body. He was longer and a bit thicker then Gramps. He pulled off his shirt and stepped out of his pants. We tossed them aside. I ran my hands up his thighs and stomach then stroked that hard cock. Pre-cum was already oozing out of the tip. I smiled slyly up at him and put just the tip in my mouth licking his opening to get the clear fluid. He gasped in pleasure quietly.

I slid my mouth a little further down the shaft and worked my tongue from the underside of the head to the top. I slowly, teasingly worked my way down his shaft until I had almost all of it in my mouth.

"Oh God,"

I sucked and let him fuck my face. He pumped his cock in and out of my mouth for only a few minutes before cumming. When he finished I licked him clean and played with it while he lay back on my bed.

I got up, "I'll be right back." I went into the bathroom and rinsed my mouth out. I made a real show of it so he knew what I was doing. When I got back to my room I dropped the shirt and climbed on top of him rubbing my chest along his dick. I kissed and sucked on his nipples before kissing up to his mouth. He kissed me hesitantly at first then dove right in. His tongue explored my mouth and I submitted to him. He ran his hands along my body to my ass and squeezed it and kneaded it firmly running fingers under the silk cord to tickle my hole.

"You better get the lube boy, cause I am ready to fuck that ass."

I rolled off him and grabbed the KY off my dresser. I put a little on my hole and put a thin coating on his cock from the head to his balls. I stroked him for a minute before he told me to get on my back. I did and held my legs up and back for him. Ben moved the silk cord out of the way and rubbed the head of his cock around my ass hole then pressed firmly in. It stretched me and slipped past my opening and most of him quickly followed. I groaned half in pain half in pleasure as he pierced me with his cock. That tight feeling went all the way up into my throat this time.

He had his arms under my legs so he could hold them back as he started to fuck me. Pressing into me till his hips were against my ass holding it for a moment the pulling out and driving back in. He was panting and looking at me with a hungry desire, like I was a meal and he was starving. He pumped that hard dick into me faster making a slapping sound as his hips met my ass. I rolled my head and shoulders up so I could see his cock sliding in and out of me. The feeling was awesome. Being used by a guy I had never met that was fucking me with so much energy and desire and need. He didn't say a word he just pounded my ass hole with his cock.

My eyes kept rolling back into my head with pleasure and I had to force my self to focus to watch him fucking me. "Oh God you're so fucking big! YESYESYES! Fuck me damn it FUCK ME! Damn it, fuck my hole! Own it! CUM!" I was doing what little I could to fuck back from my position. He kept fucking me hard and deep making me scream out. His cock swelled and still he fucked me. I quit make any sense and just made loud groaning noises grunting with each thrust into me.

Ben's cock swelled slightly again and his rhythm became erratic, my dick was vibrating with excitement and my balls were tight to my body waiting to cum. He suddenly pulled out and pressed the head of his cock against my balls and the first stream of his cum bounced back to cover the head of his dick, he pressed his hot cock up and the next stream went up my shaft and onto my lower stomach. The last stream went into my pubic hairs. Ben moved the head around smearing his cum on my skin before he slipped it back down to my hole and back in. My back arched with pleasure. He stroked in me slowly a little shakingly. I had came on my own stomach but hadn't noticed while watching his cock cum on me.

He lowered himself enough that we could kiss and he stared at me while he continued to fuck me. "Damn boy, that was better then any pussy I have ever fucked."

He kissed me deep and I sucked on his tongue while he built up his pace again. He fucked me with that cock pounding my sore ass hole for another ten minutes. He kissed me and stayed close pressing his weight on me as he rode me. He came with a groan that made me cum again.

We lay there for quite awhile before he noticed the time. "Damn. Times up."

He pulled slowly out of me still solid. We showered and his cock stayed hard.

"Think you could cum quick?" I said turning my back to him and putting my hands on the shower wall spreading my legs slightly.

"I'll sure try." He gripped my hips and put that cock back up in me. I moaned and enjoyed the feeling of his hips slapping my ass as he pounded me. Ben's hands roamed my body holding me to him as he fucked me. He fucked me with a desperate need as fast as he could. I was already cumming when his cum filled my insides. When he was finished he pulled out and turned me around pressing me to the wall and kissing me hard.

"I will find a way to fuck you again. Count on it."

I smiled, "I will."

We got cleaned up and dressed just before Gramps came home. Ben told him I was everything he was told I was and more. And they went outside and talked. Later after Gramps had cum in me three times he told me Ben would be back and they were going to double team me. But that's for a later story.

Please let me know how you liked this one. J

Sexloc
Sexloc
42 Followers