Granddaughter's Treatment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oolala
oolala
74 Followers

Rachel could no longer speak words, simply squealing and moaning, writhing uncontrollably as the device buzzed powerfully within her. Finally, Josiah turned it off, and let it slide out of her ravaged tunnel. His penis was hard and thick, throbbing with need, and before he could think, he had released it from his pants, and thrust it deep inside of her. Far thicker than the attachment, it stretched Rachel's tunnel, and she cried out again, begging to be fucked.

Josiah gripped the chair and fucked her, thrusting his hard, thick cock deep inside of her again and again. Rachel writhed against him, her hips pushing against him chaotically, sometimes against his thrusts, other times, away. He grabbed her hips hard, digging his fingers into them to keep them still, and fucked her mercilessly, his tool hot and throbbing. Her sex was soft and warm, and so slick with desire. He felt her tightening around his shaft with her climax, and his eyes rolled back in ecstasy. He plunged his cock into her faster, the head of his member rubbing against the roof of her tunnel, making him harder and making her beg for it in some wordless language of sounds and moans.

He felt his balls tighten up and spasm, hot seed spurting deep inside of her, and he collapsed, shaking, on top of her prone, sweat drenched body.

oolala
oolala
74 Followers
12