Grandfather Clock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky held the largest and strongest clip that Master and I had in our Dungeon. She reached between her legs and spread the lips wide. She grasped the smaller clip already attached to her nub and pulled it quickly from it's place and immediately snapped the stronger one in place.

She screamed and tears fell from her face. Her juices had soaked the Sybian by now and her tears added their wetness to the leather contraption. She bucked and rose and fell and swayed on the hard leather cock that was tormenting her.

The Grandfather clock suddenly chimed and Becky heard it. She unclamped her clit and slammed herself down hard on the Sybian. She let loose and her cum began to run down the sides of the saddle onto the hard wooden floor. She screamed and gyrated and cussed and called out for her "Master".

Mark turned the machine off before she had fulfilled her bliss but she continued to rub herself all over the leather. We watched as she fell sideways, her mutilated sex split wide open, red and raw from the beating it had just taken from the mechanical device, her ass split by the enormous butt plug still impaling her bowels.

Becky continued to breathe irregularly and deeply for five minutes. Her hands were down on her sex, holding herself tightly and caressing her swollen parts. Her lips were so engorged with blood they appeared to have lipstick on them.

Mark got down on his knees and cradled her gently in his arms. She wept into his chest. Master and Steve called Sylvia and I to leave the room.

The Grandfather clock struck four chimes.

*


We went to the living room and both slaves were instructed to lie on the floor on our backs with our knees in the air. The two Masters sat in chairs that gave them views of both girls spread before them. They sipped champagne as we waited.

One-quarter hour chimed, then the second. Finally, the new Master and slave entered the room. She was cleaned up but her skin still showed signs of the clamps she had used to try to stave off the orgasm she could not stop. He breasts were red and raw, her nether lips were the same. Her clit was encased but I am sure it would be red and raw if it could have been examined.

She was told to join the other two slaves.

A redhead, a Latina, and an Asian lay side-by-side, naked and spread, before three men who held the keys to each heart. We would do anything to please our Masters and they understood this. They understood the power they held over us. They would not ask us to do anything that we would not be willing to do. That was the secret to their power.

Becky was told to climb between my legs and pleasure me. Sylvia was told to straddle my face.

The Grandfather clock struck five chimes.

I was in heaven. We teased each other for forty-five minutes before we were told we could cum. I sprayed my juices all over Becky; in her mouth, over her face and in her hair. Sylvia did the same to me. I savored her juices, rolling them around my tongue and enjoying the consistency and flavor until it mixed with my own saliva. I finally swallowed her gift to me. We stayed in the daisy chain for another ten minutes before we were called to service our Masters.

We switched, going from one Master to another. I had three cocks in my mouth at different times. When we were given our rewards we each had our Masters members in our mouths.

I tasted my Masters reward. I held it in my mouth for minutes, savoring it's taste and texture before swallowing it and adding it to the multitude of loads that I had taken in the past. I stayed there on my knees with my head in my Masters lap, his cock soft against my cheek.

The Grandfather clock struck six chimes.

Sylvia, Becky and I were dispatched to shower and prepare for the day. We soaped each other up and then scrubbed each other with the rough facecloths. We rinsed one another and then dappled the water form each other's bodies with the towels.

Sylvia and I tended to Becky's wounds. She was anointed with salve and massaged to relax her muscles. Her abused cunt and ass were given special treatments of ointment and topical drugs so she would recover quickly.

Both girls then turned their attention to my still tender inner thighs. They were anointed and massaged, the topical solution removing any pain that may have still been present.

Sylvia had brought clothing appropriate for a slave but Becky was not prepared. I lent her a short plaid skirt and a thin white button down shirt with only two buttons. We laughed as we looked at each other. I was dressed in a short maids outfit, Sylvia in a similar outfit and Becky in the schoolgirl outfit that designates a new submissive still in her learning stage.

We fixed each other's hair, appraised each other's makeup, spoke of the qualities we admired in each other and then rejoined our Masters.

The day was like any other. We cooked and cleaned together. We had to rearrange the Dungeon as it had been before we started the evening. Becky took care with the implements she had been introduced to the evening before and asked questions of the implements she still had to learn. That night we knew that we would again enter this room to please our Masters. Becky would have an easy night tonight, but Sylvia and myself would be expected to do a little more.

When we were done we returned to the Living room. Master was the only one still there. He was watching the video of Becky's submission. He released us to get some sleep.

As I lay down with the other two slaves I had shared Masters with, I heard the familiar chimes and counted to nine before they stopped.