Grandfather's Busty Intern Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,719 Followers

"Suck it, baby. Suck it until you suck all of grandpa's hot thick cum out of him," Ted instructed, his low powerful voice sending tremors down Shannon's spine. Mesmerized by the incredible size of her grandfather's throbbing erection, she reached up, her fingers opening as they were about to encircle the broad thick shaft.

"Un-uh," Ted said in warning, giving her a dismissive shake of his head. "No hands this time—your mouth only."

Shannon obediently dropped her hands onto her lap as she leaned forward, opening her pouty lips into an inviting 'O'. She could feel the heat emanating from the massive enflamed head, the tip still dripping erotically with a continuous flow of precum. Hoping her grandfather would be pleased with her efforts, she extended her tongue and brought it beneath the shimmering strand dangling from the tip, the slimy puddle of sap growing on her tongue as she brought the flat of her tongue up, more of more of the shiny discharge pooling on her tongue. When she got close to the tip, she pursed her lips in an inviting kiss, placing them right over the seeping red eye.

"Mmmmm," she purred as she applied some gentle suction, her soft lips adhering tightly to the pebbly membranes of his glans. She could taste him now, his slimy juices seeming to explode with an intensely masculine flavor on her taste buds. She loved it, and immediately wanted more.

"Mmmnngggghh..." With a low animalistic growl, she let her lips spread further open, following down over the flared contours of his massive prick, wanting to get as much inside her hot wet mouth as she could.

"That's a good girl," Ted said in a soft lulling voice as he watched his granddaughter slip her lips further onto his pulsing cock. He smiled as he watched her lips stretch and stretch, looking like they were about to tear at the corners of her mouth, and then they slipped right over the thick purple ridge of his corona, the enormous knob locked within her mouth.

"Mmmmmm," she mewed again, her eyes closing in bliss as she savored the mouth-filling beauty of her grandfather's huge cock. The broad flared knob almost totally filled her mouth, the incendiary heat coming off his cock-head flowing through the wet tissues inside her mouth and setting her libido afire. Her grandfather's cock felt incredible in her mouth, and she found herself swooning with pleasure as she sucked at it, drawing more of his flowing precum into her vacuuming mouth. If this enormous cock felt this good in her mouth, how would it feel stretching and filling her innocent young pussy? She shivered with desire as she thought about it, her steaming little box leaking like crazy.

"That's my girl, take a little more," Ted said, his cock steadily drooling precum into his granddaughter's hot young mouth. She slid her mouth further down, her lips pursed forward like a fish out of water as they clung possessively to his rock-hard erection. When the broad flared knob hit the soft tissues at the back of her throat, she drew backward, hollowing in her cheeks to give her grandfather the feeling of being gripped by a hot buttery fist. She moved back until just the drooling tip was clasped between her sucking lips, and then she leaned forward again and let her full lips spread open and flow naturally over the flared cockhead, pushing the saliva forward in her mouth to bathe her grandfather's horse-like cock. She got into a smooth rhythm, bobbing her head back and forth, her lips stretched almost to the tearing point.

Ted looked down at his beautiful stacked granddaughter, sucking wantonly at his rigid prick like a porn star. The information from Mr. X was absolutely correct—she was a natural when it came to cock-sucking. As much as he would have liked to sit back and put her to work sucking his cock for hours, he knew they had to hurry—they'd have plenty of time for that in the days to come. "C'mon, baby, we don't have a lot of time," Ted said, starting to rock his hips back and forth. "I want to give you a nice big mouthful straight from the source, so you know what you're going to be swallowing for the rest of the summer."

His words fired Shannon's arousal even more, and she worked her lips and tongue feverishly, her cheeks hollowing in erotically as she bobbed back and forth, creating a blissfully hot sheath for her grandfather to fuck.

"Oh yeah, that's my baby girl," Ted said as he took his granddaughter's head in his hands and started fucking her face. With his fingers buried in her lustrous brunette locks, he pulled her talented young mouth back and forth on his throbbing prick, gobs of her saliva dripping off his cock and into her lap.

"That's a good girl...keep sucking...keep sucking..." he said in a husky whisper as he felt his balls draw up close to his body, the first tingling sensation tickling across his midsection as semen started to speed up the shaft of his cock.

"Just a little...just a little...OH FUCK...HERE IT COMES..." Ted muttered as he pulled his granddaughter's head back and forth, his cock starting to spew inside her welcoming mouth.

"Mmmmmmm," Shannon cooed, the first thick rope of cum jettisoning deep into her avidly sucking mouth. The first shot was incredibly powerful as it glanced off the tissues at the back of her mouth and pooled on her tongue. A second ribbon of semen streaked forward, splashing against the membranes on the inside of her cheek and filling her mouth. Further shots followed as her grandfather totally unloaded, flooding her mouth with a torrent of cum. He had stopped moving her head, holding it still with the enormous knob trapped between her sucking lips, wad upon wad of thick milky jizz filling her hungry mouth as he ejaculated.

Shannon's eyes closed in bliss as her grandfather kept cumming, another sizzling shot of paste sluicing across her tongue. His semen was deliciously thick, and she loved the heavy texture of it as it settled on her taste buds. He filled her mouth until it was on the verge of overflowing, pearly rivulets of cum leaking from the corners of her mouth and running down her chin. Not wanting to lose any of his precious seed, she swallowed, the thick rich semen sliding silkily down her throat.

"EEENNNNGGHH," with a high-pitched whine of ecstasy, Shannon climaxed. She hadn't even touched her pussy, the scintillating wickedness of sucking off her grandfather triggering an orgasm deep inside her hot young cunt. As the massive wad of cum settled in her stomach, the intense sensation that started at the base of her clit blossomed throughout her entire body, causing her to shake and twitch as she came.

"That's my girl, let yourself go," Ted said in a husky whisper as he watched his sexy young granddaughter shake through her orgasm, her soft lips and magical tongue continuing to work on his spitting cock. He continued to come, filling her sucking mouth with torrents of sperm-laden semen as she trembled and shook, her big tits shaking provocatively with each orgasmic twitch. She swallowed again, more of his mature seed finding a nice warm home in the pit of her stomach. He was happy to see how enthusiastically she was swallowing the stuff, silvery trickles of clinging goo now dangling lewdly from her chin.

Shannon couldn't believe the size of her grandfather's load. She had sucked off numerous guys, but nobody came close to the amount of cum her grandfather was feeding her. And it was incredibly thick and rich, as if it was chock full of sperm. It made her swoon with ecstasy as she thought about it, so many of his potent swimmers slithering down her throat and into her stomach. She loved the taste and texture of it, wanting more. She sucked voraciously, her tongue rolling luxuriously over the sensitive cock-head as she tried to coax as much cum out her grandfather as she could. She was rewarded as a few additional spurts launched themselves into her welcoming mouth, joining the massive puddle she was holding on her tongue. She rolled the huge wad around in her mouth, loving the flavor and thickness of it, and then, with a blissful whimper, she swallowed, letting the slimy goo slide luxuriously down her throat.

Finally, as the last tingling sensations of his climax dwindled, Ted stopping spewing into her mouth, the last few drops of seed trickling forth onto her tongue. His granddaughter sensed the end of his orgasm and like the good cocksucker that she was, she slowed her relentless sucking, nursing tenderly on the oozing tip. He pulled his cock out of her mouth, an audible 'POP' reaching their ears as her pursed lips reluctantly let it go.

"Let's just make sure you got it all, sunshine," Ted said, reaching down and wrapping his big hand around the shaft of his turgid dick. Her eyes looked at the crimson head mere inches in front of her face. Her grandfather's hand stroked slowly and firmly forwards, the remaining semen lingering inside forced forward where it filled the wet red eye, a rich milky gob starting to distend downwards. "C'mon sweetheart, don't let it go to waste."

"Ohhhhnnn," with another needy whimper, Shannon eagerly leaned forward and slipped her lips over the cockhead, her tongue pulling the tasty morsel of cum into her mouth.

Ted let her suck for a little bit more, loving the feel of her soft young lips on the head of his cock. "Alright, that's enough for now," he said, pulling his cock out of her sucking mouth and stuffing it back into his pants. He zipped up quickly and slipped on his jacket, adjusting his tie and then smoothing back his hair. It was obvious to Shannon that this wasn't the first time he'd done something like this, and she loved the fact that he had chosen her to feed his cum to. "Starting tomorrow, you're going to start getting a steady dose of that for the rest of the summer. As my intern, I'm going to expect you to do that a number of times a day. Do you think you can handle that?"

"Yes," she said obediently, her face flushed with excitement from what had happened, a fine sheen of perspiration glistening on her young skin. Feeling something strange on her face, her fingers came up and found one of the dangling strands hanging off her chin. She shivered as she looked at the brilliant white cum on her fingers, and then licked them clean.

Ted smiled, reaching forward and stroking her cheek tenderly. "That's my little sunshine, things are going to work out perfectly." Ted paused as he buttoned up his suit jacket. "Now, you better get cleaned up before going out there." He nodded towards her bedroom door. "Tomorrow, just say your goodbyes to your parents and be ready when the limousine comes for you at 10:00am."

Shannon nodded, still on her knees before her grandfather, her body trembling with arousal and excitement. She watched longingly as her grandfather turned and walked away, his hand unlocking the bedroom door. Working up her courage, she blurted out, "Grandpa!"

"Yes, dear?"

"Can I...can I suck it for just a minute more?" she pleaded, her voice aching with need.

Ted looked at her, his eyes roaming over her stacked young form, her erect nipples clearly visible beneath her gorgeous bra. He shook his head, "No. Be patient, sweetheart. I'll tell you what, tomorrow night at the hotel, you can suck it all night long, if you want. Would you like that?"

"Yes, I'd love that," Shannon gushed, her green eyes glistening with happiness.

"Good, until tomorrow then," Ted said, opening the door and stepping out. He poked his head back in, nodding towards her lap. "I think you missed some there sweetheart, maybe you can have that before you go to bed tonight." With a playful wink, he closed the door behind him.

Left alone, Shannon looked down to her lap, her legs still folded beneath her as she kneeled on the floor. There on her upper thigh was a huge wad of semen, the heavy gob landing on her thigh just an inch or so below her panty-covered pussy. She drew her fingers beneath the sticky clump of goo, gathering it up on her fingertips. Looking down to where it had fallen, she slipped her fingers beneath the leg opening of her panties and rubbed the slimy cum on the erect spire of her enflamed clit.

"OH FUCKKKKKKK!!" she hissed, another shattering climax overwhelming her. As she convulsed and shook, the illicit thoughts swirling through her mind made her orgasm go on for a long time. She thought about tomorrow night, and how she'd spend all night sucking on that huge beautiful cock of her grandfathers. She couldn't wait...

TO BE CONTINUED...

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,719 Followers