Grandfather's Busty Intern Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shannon walked out of the room and towards her grandfather, flushed with excitement. He got up from his chair as she walked towards him, his eyes zeroing in on her exposed tits, the heavy mounds wobbling enticingly as she walked. As she approached, his eyes focused on her mouth, a smile crossing his face as he looked at her hair and shining red lips. "That's a good girl. That's what I like to see, the hair off of your pretty face and a nice fresh coat of lipstick—perfect for getting a mouthful of cock," he said in his soft low voice, his hands reaching for her shoulders. He pushed down. "Just kneel right there and take my pants off."

Shannon dropped to her knees obediently, her face mere inches away from the substantial bulge straining at the front of his pants. She reached forward and undid his belt, and then slid down his zipper, the raspy metal sound tingling erotically in her ears. Grabbing the waistband of his pants, she slid them down his legs and off, noticing he had already kicked off his shoes. He wore a pair of white fitted boxers, the enormous slab of flesh angling crazily upwards and to one side, a translucent stain visible where his flowing precum was soaking through the material. The soft cotton fabric was stretched to the bursting point, the enormous mushroom head fighting to escape the constraining waistband.

"That's all for you, sunshine. Take my underwear off so I can feel those pretty red lips of yours."

Shannon compliantly did as she was told, her red-tipped fingers gripping the waistband and pulling, the tightly-stretched material getting caught up for a split second on the enormous cock-head before slipping past. As the massive cock came free, it snapped upward, flicking a shimmering trail of precum up along her throat and across her face, the slimy cock-sap feeling like a tingling electric shock as it splattered onto her face. She quickly drew his underwear down and tossed them to the side, her eyes instinctively coming back to the menacing fuckstick looming before her.

"It's beautiful," she mumbled under her breath, her eyes taking in the dazzling sight of her grandfather's huge dick lifting to full erection, the engorged crimson crown seeming to pulse and bob with each powerful beat of his heart.

"C'mon, sweetheart," her grandfather said, sitting back down in his chair and spreading his thighs lewdly. "Wrap those sweet lips around it so I can feed you. I haven't come since I was with you yesterday, so you're going to get a nice big mouthful."

Shannon shivered with arousal, a flicking tingle tripping down her spine. She leaned forward on her knees, her hand reaching out to the throbbing dick pulsing before her. Unlike yesterday, her grandfather let her put her hand on it, her slim fingers circling the thick shaft near the root. She gasped as her fingers closed around the velvety hardness, the heat emanating from the throbbing weapon warming her hand. She was amazed at the thickness of it, her fingers coming nowhere near to closing as they circled the impressive girth. She slid the outer sheath towards her face, marvelling that something so exquisitely soft could be so mercilessly hard as well. As her hand came forwards, a gleaming bead of precum slid forth to fill the damp red eye as she milked more of the warm syrupy liquid to the surface. It started to distend downwards, the shimmering web of cock-sap dangling down erotically. It quivered teasingly and shone provocatively in the light, drawing Shannon to it like iron filings to a magnet.

"Ohhhnnnn..." With a groan of pleasure, she couldn't wait any longer and dove onto her grandfather's cock. Overwhelmed with desire, she wantonly opened her mouth and extended her tongue beneath the shimmering web, letting the slimy sap gather on her tongue. She brought her mouth upwards, slurping at the glittering strand as she sucked it into her mouth. When she got to the wet red eye, she slipped the tip of her tongue into the shining opening, and then brought her pursed lips right onto the pebbly membranes of the glans, her lips clinging to it in a searing kiss.

"Oh yeah, that's my girl. Those red lips look so pretty on my cock. That's exactly where they belong. You better get used to it, sweetheart, that's where they're going to be for most of the summer."

Shannon felt her pleasure level rising as she listened to her grandfather, his words firing her libido even more. She loved the feel and taste of his magnificent cock, and spending the whole summer with that beautiful slab of flesh between her lips was more than she had ever dreamed of. Wanting to please her grandfather more than ever, she pushed forward, allowing her lips to spread open and follow the contours of his flaring knob. She could feel her lips stretching over the massive lemon-sized crown, feeling her mouth tightening at the corners, and then, her lips slipped over the purple ridge of his rope-like corona, trapping the engorged head within her mouth.

"Mmmmmm..." She almost swooned with pleasure as the massive knob filled her hot young mouth, her tongue rolling all over the sensitive tissues of the crown. She could feel it leaking a steady trickle of precum into her mouth, the purely masculine taste thrilling her as it slid silkily down her throat. She loved the taste of precum, but she knew what she really wanted was the real thing—a mouthful of his thick rich semen. She'd had her first mouthful yesterday, and she already knew she was addicted. She knew she'd love nothing more than for her grandfather to feed her as much of his cum as he wanted, whenever he wanted. More than anything, she wanted to make him happy with her efforts, starting now.

"Mmmmm..." She purred again as she took a deep breath through her nose and pressed forward, her painted lips pursed forward as she moved further down his surging erection.

"That's my girl, take a little more," Ted Lockhart said as he sat back and let his granddaughter use her talented mouth on him. The girl was a natural-born cocksucker—no doubt about it. He loved the way she enthusiastically went about her work, sucking on him feverishly like someone who'd been handed a drink after weeks of being stranded in the desert. Her lips looked amazing. They were full and pouty to start with, but the cherry-red lipstick gave them the alluring look of pure innocence. As she started to bob up and down on his cock, he smiled as he looked at the residual red stains her lips were leaving in his throbbing shaft, saliva flowing down the shaft of his cock and over her pumping hand.

Shannon was in heaven, never having had such a magnificent cock to suck on before. It filled her mouth and stretched her lips luxuriously, letting her know this was a cock that had full control over her, and she loved it. She loved being a slave to it, to worship it whenever her grandfather wanted her to. It was so hard, and yet so velvety soft, she found herself overwhelmed with desire for it, and shivered as she thought about what that monster would do to her young tight pussy, should her grandfather ask that of her. She prayed he'd take her, take her deep and hard, fucking her within an inch of her life with that huge cock, making her come over and over again until she passed out from the blissful pleasure, her body his to do with as he pleased.

"That's the way, sunshine. Just keep sucking it like that. Just a little more and you'll get a nice big reward." The girl was sucking on him like a porn star, and as much as Ted would have liked to have her slow down and make this last, he knew that once again, they didn't have a lot of time, and he wanted to do something for her in return. After all these years, he had great control over his cock, and he allowed the scintillating pleasure of her magical mouth take him to the pinnacle, her pumping hand and swirling tongue drawing the cum right out of his overflowing balls.

"That's it...that's it...just a little...just a little...OH FUUUUCCCKKK...HERE YOU GO..." Ted warned as he felt the first rush of semen speed up the shaft of his cock.

Shannon almost had her head knocked off his pulsing dick as the first rope jettisoned forth and slammed against the hot wet tissues at the back of her mouth. She sucked slavishly as another sizzling jet spewed forth, the massive ribbon of semen sloshing onto her tongue. Another wad spewed forth, totally filling her mouth, and she felt her cheeks bulging as she fought to contain the geyser of masculinity going off in her mouth. Feeling it about to overflow her bloated cheeks, she swallowed, a huge thick puddle of liquid protein sliding down her throat. She was so turned on, the taste and texture of her grandfather's potent seed slithering sensually down her throat was all it took—she climaxed right there on the spot.

"Ennnngghh," she keened into his bucking prong, her body twitching spastically as her grandfather continued to flood her mouth with a steaming load of semen, torrents of the gooey slime splashing across her tonsils. She sucked voraciously, wanting as much as she could get, her tiny hand pumping his pulsating erection in order to coax every drop of masculine seed out of him. Her climax started deep between her legs, but it rapidly blossomed throughout her entire body, every nerve-ending tingling with delight.

Ted looked down and smiled as the delicious orgasmic contractions flowed through his midsection, his sweet young granddaughter sucking slavishly at his spewing cock. Her sexy red lips were pursed well forward, circling his pulsating shaft obscenely as she sucked like a pro, the muscles in her neck contracting provocatively as she swallowed, wad upon wad of sperm-laden cum sliding wantonly down her young throat. He could see her twitching and shaking as she continued to suck, her eyes closed in blissful pleasure as she climaxed, a glowing sheen of perspiration covering her pretty face. It thrilled him to know his granddaughter was such a hot little thing, coming from just sucking him off. He couldn't wait to get inside that hot little cunt of hers. He planned on being in that tight young pussy for a good long time tonight, plus he wanted to start working to open up that throat of hers. But right now, what she was doing was perfect, that hot mouth of hers sucking out the last creamy wads of semen, his cock spewing the last tasty morsels right onto her waiting tongue.

"That's good, sweetheart, you got nearly all of it," Ted said as he sat forward and kissed the top of her head, her lips still nursing on the tip of his spent prick. He sat back and looked at her pretty face, her eyes glazed over as she held his beefy fuckstick in her hand, her lips drawing softly on the tip, making sure she got the last of his seeping juices into her mouth. He reached forward with his index finger and gathered up a glistening trickle of milky fluid seeping from the corner of her mouth, feeding his gooey finger into her mouth in order for her to get every drop. She sucked wantonly at his finger, her tongue fluttering against his invading digit suggestively.

"That's just what I needed before a negotiation session," Ted said, pulling his cock out of her sucking mouth and getting dressed. As he pulled on his underwear and pants, Shannon continued to kneel before him, her mouth open and gasping, her lipstick smeared erotically around her gaping mouth. "Come up here, sweetheart."

As she got to her feet, he slipped his arm around her and picked her up, lifting her easily onto the table in front of his chair. Shannon was amazed at this strength, at how easily he'd lifted her, his strong arms feeling wonderful around her.

"I think you deserve a little reward for that," he said. Now fully dressed, he sat back down in his chair and pulled it closer to the table. "Put your feet on the arms of my chair." Shannon compliantly brought her feet up, her sexy red-soled shoes perching on the arms of the chair, her grandfather now sitting between her spread legs. "Sit closer to the edge." He reached forward and grabbed her hips, pulling her closer. As she slid forward on the top of the desk, her knees came further up, the hem of her short black skirt rising higher and higher on her smooth young thighs. "That's my girl, now let your legs roll open to each side." Shannon let her thighs drift apart, her bent knees pointing to opposite sides of the room. She put her palms behind her on the desk to support her upper body, her arms extended straight behind her.

"That's the way," her grandfather said, peering intently between her spread legs. He reached forward with both hands, his fingers disappearing beneath the hem of her skirt. She felt his fingers trace along the groove of her oozing slit, his fingertips finding the warm cleft beneath her tiny panties. "Let's just move these out of the way, shall we?" He pushed her panties to the side, exposing her shaved pussy to his mature gaze. His fingers immediately came back to her overheated loins, the tips rubbing teasingly over the dripping mound of her teenage cunt. She could feel that she was soaking wet, her slippery juices already bathing his teasing fingers.

"Mmmmm, it looks like you're ready for this," he said, slipping his long middle finger into the creamy groove. Shannon's eye rolled back in her head as he ran his fingertip along the roof of her vagina, the long digit rubbing luxuriously over the hot folds of flesh inside her. When he hit the palm of his hand, his finger probing as far into her as it could, he slowly drew it back, and then slowly slid it forwards once more, this time adding a twist as he rolled it over the searing tissues inside her. She looked down as his other hand moved beneath her skirt, the hem stretched tightly over her widely spread thighs. She felt his fingers on the other hand fluttering over her dripping labia, and then she felt his index finger rolling over the erect spire of her clit.

"Oh...oh...OH MY GOODDDDDD!!" she hissed, her body starting to shake wildly as another orgasm swept over her, her grandfather's experienced hands bringing her to a rapid climax. She threw her head back and gasped for breath as she came, her thighs quivering, her young pussy gushing all over his probing hands.

"Thatta girl, let 'er buck," Ted said, watching his granddaughter flex and gyrate through paroxysms of pleasure. Her fresh womanly scent filled the air, the alluring fragrance of a gushing young pussy. He loved how sexually sensitive she was—he'd barely started fingering her before she exploded, her whole body shaking as he continued to slide his finger deep along the roof of her vagina, the fingers of his other hand tweaking the sensitive button of her engorged clit. She shook and twitched for a long time, her beautiful breasts heaving beneath her open shirt and bra. Finally, a tingling shutter ran down her spine as the last vestiges of her climax waned, her body slumping as his fingers stopped moving.

"I think you needed that," Ted said, slowly running the tips of his gooey fingers all around the opening of her young pussy.

"Did I ever. Thank you, Grandpa," Shannon replied, her ample chest still heaving as she slowly regained her breath. She watched as her grandfather withdrew his hands from beneath her skirt, his eyes looking down to check his watch.

"Perfect timing—the meeting starts in just a few minutes." He stood before her and brought his hands up, holding his glistening fingers in front of her face. "Clean these up for me, sweetheart." Shannon obediently opened her mouth as he brought his shining fingers closer. He slid them into her mouth as she instinctively closed her lips on the sticky digits, her tongue eagerly lapping up her own juices. She was happy to see the pleased smile on his face. "That's the way, you're going to be cleaning me up like that a lot from now on." When she'd finished licking her juices off one hand, he slid the fingers of the other one into her mouth, loving the feel of her skilful young tongue doing its work.

"That's good. You've got a beautiful mouth. I've gonna have fun making use of that," Ted said, pushing his chair back, her sky-high heels dropping off the arms. He stepped around to his desk and slipped on his suit jacket as Shannon eased herself off the table and smoothed down her skirt. She was pulling her bra into place and doing up the clasp at the front as Ted reached into a drawer of his desk and drew out a large leather folio, the logo of Lockhart Holdings etching into the front. "This is for you, inside you'll find a tablet and cell phone as well as a standard note pad, should you need to take any quick notes. During the meeting this afternoon, I want you to sit in one of those chairs along the side wall. Take any notes you see fit, or jot down any questions you have. Today, I want you to just get used to seeing how we do things, and who we are. When I nod to you, that means I want you to bring me a glass of water. I like Perrier, which you'll find in the ice bucket on the table in there. And make sure it's on ice, in a crystal tumbler. Can you do that?"

"Yes sir," Shannon nodded, doing up the buttons on her white blouse.

"Good," Ted said, handing her the folio as he looked her up and down, a sly smile on his handsome face. "You might want to go into the bathroom and check your hair and lipstick—it's kind of a mess. And let your hair down again until I tell you—I like to see those gorgeous brunette locks framing that pretty face of yours."

"Yes sir," Shannon replied, feeling herself blushing like a schoolgirl.

"Good, I'll see you inside. Come in when you're ready." Ted turned and strode across the room, never looking back as he entered the large meeting room and closed the door behind him.

On shaky legs, Shannon made her way to the bathroom and looked at herself in the mirror. Her grandfather was right—her lipstick was a mess, the brilliant red smeared wetly around her mouth. But to Shannon, and obviously to her grandfather, it looked wickedly erotic. Her hair was still pulled back in the clip, but wispy tendrils had come loose during her cocksucking and licked teasingly at her neck, one more piece of evidence of their illicit encounter. She ran her tongue along her teeth and over the insides of her cheeks, tasting the residual flavors of her grandfather's potent semen. Smiling to herself, she pulled the clip out of her hair and fluffed it into shape, the long lustrous locks falling about her lovely features attractively. She found a facecloth and washed her face, drying it before pursing her lips forward and applying a fresh new coating of lipstick. She looked at her face and smiled, hoping she was making her grandfather happy. Checking her whole look once more, she picked up her new folio and entered the meeting room, quietly taking her seat to one side just as things were getting started.

"Why don't we all flip to page two of the prospectus," she heard the man called Grant say to the parties assembled. He was sitting beside her grandfather, who looked over towards her and gave her a quick wink. As Grant continued talking, she looked over at the table, all of her grandfather's people on one side, while another party of about eight people sat on the other, all with the documents open before them that Grant was leading them through.

Shannon opened her folio as Grant kept talking. She found a slot on the inside cover with a business card: 'Shannon Westbrook, Executive Assistant, Lockhart Holdings Group'. She was thrilled to see her name as part of her grandfather's company, and her heart swelled with emotion at the confidence he must have in her. Inside the folio was a small sleeve with a number of similar business cards, plus an expensive pen. There were two other larger sleeves, one with her computer tablet and one with a cell phone. She took both of them out and turned them on. As she surveyed the goings on at the table, she made a few short notes on her tablet, especially taking note of the names of her grandfather's employees.